Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Island :-[Haru & Letty]-:

Chloe had no idea what she was doing, she never sucked a big cock before much less this one. Groaning she moved her hands behind her back not wanting him to think she was going to try anything although she did had an opportunity and she saw it right then. She knew if this failed that would mean she was truly fucked and with no way out. She looked up at him trying to maintain his look on her eyes as she tried her best to concentrate on his cock for now. She gagged from time to time his cock being too big for her.

That warm wet mouth was simply not able to be resisted and James garbbed her head and pulled her forward, his cock sliding into her throat, choking her, cutting off her air... but feeling so goddamn good as the tight constriction of her airway hugged his throbbing prick like a glove and almost as tight as her virgin cunt.

Almost.

But it was as he held himself there, lodged in her throat, that he kept her air cut off and would feel her throat start to convulse as she swallowed, her body trying to get air, and her face turning red, eyes watering, as her father watched her carefully.

She looked up at him as soon as he stopped moving, a look of fear on her eyes as she noticed that he wasn't moving at all. She began thrashing around trying to get him away from her, she could not think as her air was being cut off from her body. Finally she decided to at least try her best to get out. Using her hand she moved it to his balls and bagan twisting his ballsack as hard as she could while pulling them down. She knew that was the weak point of any man. Looking up at him she finally moved her hands into a fist and delivered a powerful blow to his sack thinking that if that would not pull him out nothing could.

It didn;t take long for her tactics to work and James gave a cry of pain as he pulled out of her mouth, saliva dripping from his cock, and he grabbed her wrist with one hand, squeezing hard as his knee came up to smash her in the face. They had doctors on the island and they could fix a broken nose. Wincing in pain he grabbed her hair and wrenched it back, letting go of her wrist as he raised a fist and kept it cocked back. "Let go!" he growled, pain evident in his voice, but anger too.

She could not help but to laugh at him as he finally reacted, even though she was bleeding from her nose she knew that she had a as much power over him as he had over her. "Now you know what it feels like to be in pain...You will let me go and leave this place otherwise I will make sure that you don't have anymore use for this" she grinned pulling on him harder. Even though both of them were locked with each other she knew that if she let him go then she would be in a world of hurt.

With a snarl the fist that was cocked back crashed into her temple, then again if she didn't lapse into unconsciousness. Prying her hand off his balls, which he was sure would bruise and perhaps swell a little. Striding to his room he got her collar and her leash, putting them on her, and binding her hands behind her back with padded cuffs and then giving her the injection that was provided for all clients of the island. He wasn't going to gag her, not yet, and he wanted to see how the drug might affect her, so he showered and waited for her to wake up, dressed by the time she did so and ready to go out for the night.

She gasped as she felt the hit on the back of her head causing her to black out. She had no idea what was going on for hours until she finally woke up. The first thing she noticed was that her hands were restrained behind her back . She was hot, very hot and her pussy was on fire, she had no idea what was going on as she whimpered. "W...what did you do to me" the feeling of leather around her neck was obvious as she slowly moved to sit down on the floor. "W...why am I so hot... oh god.... " she shook her head, the needs of her body quickly overwhelming her and the fact that she could not touch herself was even worst. "Oh god... I am going to go insane...." she bit her lip as she looked at his crotch wanting it now more han ever before.

James could tell the drug was in effect as his daughter looked longingly at his crotch and James calmly stood, walked to her and unzipped his pants, fishing out his half-hard cock and presenting it to his lovely young daughter. "Are you going to be a good girl now?" he asked her, waiting with hands on his hips, his cock hanging between his legs.

"Y...yes..." she shook her head clearly confused as she looked back at the cock and her mouth began watering. Leaning closer she moved his cock inside her mouth and slowly began to take it in little by little. Her eyes closed as she clearly was beginning to enjoy this, her body had fully taken over her mind. She could not think right, the only thing that she wanted was that cock between his legs. Licking his cock she began then to move forward and back, somehow the fact that she was pleasing her father was turning her on even more. She moaned out loud as she wished that she could touch herself right at that moment, her juices dripping down her thigh.

"Damn that is good babygirl." James said as he moved his hips, sliding his growing cock in and out of her mouth, the scent of her pussy reachign his nostrils as she leaked all over her inner thighs, her pussy now fully soaked, and he knew he would have to quench that fire for her soon.

His right hand reached down to stroke her hair and slide fingers along her scalp as she began to bob on his cock, soft wet slurping sounds from her mouth as saliva dripped down her chin. "You love sucking daddy's cock, don't you, sweet daughter." he said, and slid into her mouth until his balls rested on her chin, much as he had before, and choking her, cutting off her air.

This time she didn't have a choice but to take it, she was so horny that she could not think straight. Her eyes looked up at him as he held her there much like last time, cutting her breathing. She began to cough on the cock trying to get some air in her system, her face was slowly changing colors as she thought that she was going to die, her father was going to kill her.

James watched her carefully, her eyes tearing up and watering so that tears ran down her cheeks. "There now my love, you seem to be crying you want my cock so much." he said, and finally pulled back, thick ropes of saliva connected to his cock, and dripping from it as he allowed her to breathe again. "You're so beautiful when you choke on my cock. I'll teach you to take the whole thing into your throat babygirl. That's what good Daddy's do." he explained as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Pulling her up from her knees he pushed her back on the bed. "Spread your legs for me, daughter dearest." he commanded.

Chloe blushed as she saw his imposing nature over her. Not thinking right her body acted and spread her legs for him, she wanted that cock, she needed it. Right now it did not matter who it belonged to, she just needed cock and wanted it inside her fucking her insane. She nodded at him, "Yes Master, please fuck me senseless and use my pussy however you want. I am so sorry about before daddy fuck me raw".

The effect of the drug was quite remarkable and james smiled at his darling daughter and her small pink pussy that she now displayed for him, her juices leaking from her, her lips swollen with arousal and need. James took his time and bent, simply running a finger around her bared cunt, teasing over her soft flesh and watching her squirm. Moving between her splayed legs he slapped his cock on her wet snatch, marveling at how wet she was and then sliding his swollen head along her soaked and dripping slit. He didn't enter her just yet, opting to tease her since she was so completely at his mercy.

Whimpering when she felt his finger on her very sensitive pussy she cried out. He was messing with her and she could not close her legs, she needed him in order to relax so he was in charge as much as she hated to admit it. Watching him get closer with his wonderful cock made Chloe gasp in pure excitement however when he didn't do anything but to slap her pussy with it she was about to break. She had no idea but she was at the breaking point with only one dose of the drug. She bit her lip and nodded a him, “Please daddy, fuck me... I will be your slave... I will do anything you wish... please fuck me daddy....”.

"I know you will my pet." James said and the swollen mushroom head of his cock caught on her slick hot entrance and he pressed into her gently, just the ridged head, and then out, fucking her shallowly like that for several strokes, just starting to feel that tight cunt spread and stretch for him before he would pull out. It wasn't something he could maintain for long though and after a moment he slid into her, feeling her inner walls hug him so tightly.

Chloe lets out a groan as soon as she felt his cock make its way inside her body filling her up. Her mind went insane after that, craving him, craving more. She was slowly forgetting who she used to be, her drug slowly making sex much more important to her, the need to please her owner was becoming very strong. She looked up at him, her eyes full of pure lust as she just needed a few more pushes before she would become his. Goosebumps began to appear through all of her body, it felt very good and she craved more.

Her hands moved to her breasts as she began tweaking her nipples, gently moving her thumb and middle finger and slowly playing with her nipples causing her to be even more turned on. She never felt something feel so good as her pussy stretching over his cock, he pain was gone and was now replaced by pure pleasure and bliss. Grinning she offered her nipple to him hoping that he would suck on them as he fucked her wanting to feel his strength and his scent all over her.

James had cut her hands free and as his daughter played with her tits, her nipples hard and erect, he thrust into her again and again, her pussy so wet that soft wet noises could be heard. "Play with your clit baby, and cum for your Daddy." he told her and bent to suck her nipples, nipping at them with his teeth as he hopes she would spasm and cum all over his big cock.

Not thinking much, she moved her hands lower to her clit as she started massaging her very sensitive nub. It didn't take a lot of time for her to reach the point of no return as her entire body got goosebumps and she had the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her entire body was paralyzed for a couple of seconds as the strong orgasm took over her to the point of feeling herself squirt all over his cock. Her sight was becoming blurry as she finally began calming down, her body drained of energy.

Feeling his daughter cum, her pussy tightening so much it threatened to push him out of her, James groaned and then laughed as she squirted all over him, her juices dripping off his balls as he railed into her, his daughter on the edge of consciousness. "That's my girl." he said and railed into her hard a few more times before he pulled out and jerked off all over her soaked glistening cunt. Their juices mixing and dripping off of her sex, James wipes his cock on her inner thigh and left his daughter there as he went to clean up.

Chloe felt her vision blurry as she finally felt something warm over her body, she knew it was his cum but she did not moved. Her arms were heavy and her entire body was still suffering the side effects of the huge orgasm. The drug made it feel ten times better than any orgasm she would have. Slowly she closed her eyes as she drifted off to a deep sleep.

As his daughter lapsed into unconsciousness again James just let her sleep and went to clean up. Several hours passed and he had her leash connected by the time she awoke, the sun had set and it was time to go out to eat. "Wake up darling, we need to go to dinner and introduce you to all our new friends here on the island." James said, gently shaking her. He had not given her another dose of the drug, but he had one with him just in case she proved to be difficult.

Slowly she opened her eyes, the drug by now had wore off. She looked at him and groaned remembering what she did to him, "Bastard... you drugged me...". She looked at the drug and instantly backed away, "Please don't... I....I will behave but please don't use that thing on me again". She had no idea what he meant by introducing his new friends, certainly would not be her friends.

"Yes you are right, sweet Chloe, you will behave or next time it will not be so easy on you." James said, and tugged her leash now. "Come, come... we have people to meet." he would tell her, her sex and thighs sticky with dried cum, but James didn't seem to care.

She groaned as she felt the tug on he leash. Groaning she slowly slid off the bed and looked down at her thighs and pussy with clear signs of sex. Was he going to display her all naked like that and over that all dirty?. She whimpered as she felt the push on the leash having no other choice but to follow him.

Back
Top Bottom