Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Island :-[Haru & Letty]-:

Haruchai

As you wish.
James Cross, retired business mogul, having made millions of dollars on the stock market, has moved on to the next stage of his life. His wife, Elizabeth Cross, perished nearly one year ago in a tragic automobile accident. The man had been in a deep-seated grief, and found only one escape and that was pride and joy in his daughter. James had looked for quite some time on how to move on with his life and through discreet and shadowy channels, learned of a faroff tropical island. A paradise by all accounts, and he readily bought into the business, becoming not only a small shareholder, but a partner.

It was with this that he was armed when he'd called his daughter at her private school and informed her that they'd be going away for the summer on a holiday. All expenses paid of course. His limousine had gone to pick her up at school and bring her to his private airstrip, where their jet awaited them. James was on the tarmac, all smiles as he greeted his daughter.

"There's my babygirl!" he said, and opened his arms to her, pulling her into a hug, her young nubile body quite the sight for a father's eyes.

Chloe Cross wasn't a girl that let her fathers money get to her but on the contrary. She was well known for defending bullied kids and using her smarts to get their bullies in trouble with the school, she was known to get the biggest bully in school expelled with a video she got of him punching a little kid two years younger than him. She was the pride and joy of her family, that was until her mother died in a very tragic accident. Not even her fathers money could save her life, she died on the Hospital leaving both of them to fend of for themselves. One year later her father got her a surprise, they were going for a tropical island to just have fun and try to get their minds off the death.

Chloe was all for it, she knew that she needed to get out of the same routine which was why she accepted without even protesting, after all it was just a vacation. Little did she knew what the island was all about. The limo waited for her in front of her school, she knew this would be the start of a great journey together. Now that it all was settled she arrived at the airport just to see her big father there waiting for her. Walking up to him she hugged him back tightly, she loved her father it was thanks to him that she was able to get over her mothers death. "You know I stopped being a baby a long time ago" she smiled kissing his cheek before walking in the plane and finally taking a seat before ordering he usual food she ordered inside he plane, pasta. The cook of the plane just knew how to make pasta just how she likes it.

James' six-foot-five inch frame absolutely dwarfed his daughter's and she could stand under his arm without any problem, and as she said she wasn't a little girl he could only chuckle. "I know you have blossomed into a very beautiful young woman." he told her, his deep voice full of warmth. He boarded the plane after her, his eyes straying to her finely shaped ass, and his breath caught a little bit at the thoughts of the things to come. james had thought of his daughter for quite some time, and though he could not replace his wife he could have the next best thing.

On the jet the cook began to prepare their meals; Chloe's pasta and his fine New York Strip. Soon they were served their meals and as they ate James spoke to his daughter, "So, babygirl, I hope you packed some swimsuits. I actually bought into this island we're going to and I think it will be a very fine vacation destination for a lot of families." Of course he didn't tell her why that was, and she'd find out on her own very soon.

The flight was a lengthy one, the island in waters that did not harken to any nation, owned by nobody and devoid of any law except those that sat on the Council so deemed. James sat on that Council and though he had yet to see the charter, he was sure he'd make the most of the opportunities.

----------​

After a few more hours the island was in sight, the tropical blue waters and sandy beaches looked inviting, as well as the huge five-star hotel and various buildings that dotted the island. "Looks like we're almost there!" James said and reached across the aisle to set his hand on his daughter's creamy thigh for a moment.

She looked down at the pasta and a big smile appeared on her face, oh how she loved pasta. Nodding to herself she began eating without any worry, she knew her fathers cook were good and she knew the good was a good friend of hers also, she respected him as a person and treated him with respect. After eating her fill she walked up to the kitchen and hugged the cook, "Splendid as always, you have that special touch with your pasta that nobody can compare to". Couple of hours later she heard her father asking her about swimsuit, "I always carry them around, girls have a lot of swimsuit since they can be used for underwear as well sometimes".

Finally she sat down and rested her head on the back of the chair falling asleep quickly. She blushed as she felt her fathers hand on her skin causing her to wake up quickly and look at the island. Indeed it was all that was promised, he beach was big and there were houses and a big hotel as well. However it was clear the island wasn't for just anybody, she could already see a lot of private jets on the runway, as always her father booked her in a place only for the rich. Chloe didn't mind however this time she was going to spend her vacation as best as she could and try to forget about her mother.

Thomas, the cook, had hugged the young woman back. he hadn't seen her for a long time, and she'd grown up quite a bit, blossoming into a beautiful young woman. He knew she was quite smart and she always loved his cooking. When he heard that his daughter had a lot of swimsuits with her James could only smile and say, "There will be plenty of opportunity to wear them."

The jet had circled the small private airstrip and soon come in for the landing, the father and daughter met by island staff, both male and female, and all quite handsome and beautiful, picked for their looks as well as their outgoing personalities. Their baggage was taken care of and the two were ushered to a small electric car to be taken to their private resort room.

"I booked us a small private dwelling, though it is very close to the hotel so we can mingle with other guests." her father explained. As they rode in the car to their destination he reached over to once more rest his large hand on her thigh, looking out over their surroundings.

Soon they pulled up to their private cottage, which sat right on the beach, with a outdoor jacuzzi, and a spacious set of bedrooms, state of the art kitchen, and a huge television room.

"What do you think babygirl?" James asked his daughter.

She remained quiet and observant at all the things that were happening around her, she saw almost no people on the streets which was strange. Little did she knew those people came out at night with their slaves. She looked at the small house and smiled, "At least you heard me, we don't need such a big house for just the two of us" she shrugged and walked inside dropping her purse on a free couch before walking back to see the view of the beach which was perfect. Smiling she looked back at her father and nodded, "Yeah, it's perfect" . Smiling she walked back inside and decided to investigate the bedrooms, picking hers to be one with a bathroom she tossed her purse on the bed and finally dropped on it tired.

James watched his daughter as she moved to one of the bedrooms and he took the one with the huge four-poster style, with big sturdy rails to hold the silken curtains, and already his mind was thinking of twisted ways to use them. Of course he knew the meaning behind the island, and at dusk was when the real fun began. He checked the nightstand drawer and sure enough, the leash and collar were there, the tag on the leash proudly stating "Daddy's Girl".

Laying them out on the bed, and being a bit tired, James stripped down and headed to the shower, starting it and going in. Relaxing under the multitude of sprays, the big man soon emerged, dried, and combed his hair. Padding to the bedroom his daughter had picked, still quite naked, he leaned on the doorframe and looked at his daughter for a moment. He couldn't tell if she was asleep, so he moved into the room and sat on the bed, shaking her gently. "Hey there. Maybe you should get a shower and then we can go take a little tour of the island. We have our own cart to ride around in, so you won't have to walk." he told her.

Chloe sighed as she decided to go get a good bath, one thing was for sure she would enjoy this place quite a lot. Filling up the bath with warm water she looked around for the soap and quickly found it. Washing her hair she took her time wanting to be very clean, she imagined the type of guys who would be there and how she would either have to sneak them in or go to their place. Finally she walked out of the shower and put on a big shirt which what she often used to be around the house.

Hours later she felt a shook on her leg and he voice of her father, groggily she realized that she had fallen asleep slowly stretching she looked at her father. It was then when she realized that he was naked as the day he was born. "Oh God DAD! PUT ON SOME PANTS!" she covered herself with the blanket not really wanting to see her father naked. Maybe he age was getting to him or was something else but watching her father's cock was not something she wanted to do.

James smiled. "I like going 'au natural'. You might try it Chloe, it;s rather nice." he told his daughter and reached over to caress her cheek briefly, his cock half-hard at the sight of her in that shirt, and knowing there was nothing underneath. "You've grown up into quite the beautiful woman." he told her and then, out of the blue, "Are you still a virgin babygirl? You know you can tell your dad."

Her honey blonde hair was long, reching halfway down her back, and it reminded him so much of her mother's. His hand dropped to her hair, catching some between thumb and forefinger, feeling how silky it was. James wasn't sure if he could wait. "C'mon babygirl, slip that shirt off and let your dear father see how you've grown up." he said, and tugged at the hem of the shirt.

She gasped as she began backing away from her father as soon as he touched her cheek in such a creepy way. Normally she would had not minded but being in here alone with him naked and not caring about it was very creepy. However the question that invaded her mind caused her to give her own father he most powerful slap she had ever given anybody. She got off the bed and began walking back to the bathroom hoping that she could lock herself in at least until he got drunk enough for him to fall asleep. She didn't want to fight her own father but he was really scaring her, "D..Dad please what is up with you!?".

The slap had caught him off guard, and not only did it surprise him, but it pissed him off. How dare she treat him like that! Spending all that money on private school, and never wanting for anything. Ever! James came off the bed and was on her in an instant, his huge frame dwarfing hers as he reached out and snatched her by the hair. Of course, there were drugs and things they offered here on the island - things that made people more willing, lowered their inhibitions.

James didn't want any of that. He wanted his daughter to know and feel everything he was about to do.

Her slight frame was light as james pulled her back toward the bed by her hair and tossed his daughter onto the huge king-sized mattress. "I think it's time your father taught you the ways of the world." he told her, and moved to pin her down under his weight.

Chloe looked up at him now clearly afraid, he was huge bigger than most guys his age she had seen and very strong too. Grabbing her long hair she screamed as he pulled her towards the bed pushing her on it. She tried her best to get out of it before he could do anything but before she could even begin she felt his weight on her not allowing her to move even one inch. "Dad please... don't do this!" she was now truly afraid that he might rape her or worst, kill her. She was smart, she knew that screaming would turn him more aggressive and plus there wasn't anybody for miles. The only way was to get to a phone and dial police".

His daughter's pleas fell on deaf ears and though he heard it, there was something about the fear in her voice that egged him on, stroked his ego a little. "Don't do what? Exert my authority over you like I should have a long time ago? I've given you the best of everything and I think it is about time that you showed me som goddamn appreciation!" he growled at her and he kept one arm pinned with his hand as the other dove down her body and between her legs, sliding between them and feeling her soft warm cunt. Fingers slid along her slid, her cleft, no matter how she squeezed her legs together, and James' cock pressed hot against her leg.

"No! dad please no.... I am begging you dad please don't....." she gasped blushing heavily as she felt his cock between her thighs, he was very big and that was why she was afraid. "Please daddy... I never..... I never showed I did not appreciate you!... ". His hands moved near her pussy causing her to finally scream out loud, she didn't want this. His big body over her clearly was not something she could slide out of. Tears began to move down her cheeks as she held on for dear life.

The warm flesh between his daughter's legs only drove james more into the throes of need, and two fingers pressed at her tight pussy-hole, squeezing inside of her hot little cunt. Nobody was good enough for his little girl but him, and the thought that some other male had possibly been inside of his daughter filled him with jealousy. His thumb pressed hard at her clit, applying pressure, maybe too much pressure, and her scream made him bring his other hand to her throat and squeeze a little. "Shush now babygirl." he said, not quite cutting off her air, but down below his hand worked her pussy hard and fast, her body's natural reaction giving him a little wetness to work with.

"No no no please!" she gasped as she felt his hands on her throat, she was afraid really afraid by now of her own father. Groaning she saw no choice but to offer him what he wanted, perhaps then she could get some help. Biting her lip she looked from her father and spread her legs as she blushed heavily. She knew that most rapist wanted only the satisfaction and if she managed to get what he wanted perhaps she could escape.

Her words said no but her actions said yes as her knees splayed wide to give him access to her pussy, and by now he could feel the wetness growing. "That's my good girl. James hissed in her ear, his mouth laying kisses on her face. His fingers left her wet sex for a moment and he jerked the shirt she was wearing up and off over her head, her breasts bouncing as he did so. "You have the body, daughter mine, but let's see if you're a real woman." James told her and reached down, guiding his cock to her tight pink hole and with a sudden movement he slid into her. That first tight stretch of her cunt was pure bliss and a low groan burst from him as he felt his young daughter's pussy fit snug around his throbbing cock.

She looked at him as he continued to finger her, trying her best to not show that this was indeed getting to her. She bit her lip not really wanting to be on that room. Finally she gasped as her shirt was taken from her body and she was exposed to him. She was a rather beautiful young woman, her breasts were big and round but not enough to actually be a problem to her. She maintained her pubic hair trimmed, she knew it would just be a matter of time before he took from her what was more important to her, her virginity.

She had maintained herself thinking of reaching her wedding, there was no gift like your wife virginity. Finally as he positioned himself between her legs she knew what he would do. "NO! PLEASE DAD!" she cried out but it did not matter he was inside of her causing a bit of blood to come out of her pussy him breaking her hymen. Her back arched as tears flew down her cheeks, she had no idea what else to do. Her father raped her and took her virginity from her thing that she though would never happen.

Hia daughter's pussy was so tight and looking down at their union he could see the little bit of blood from her maidenhead, and he knew then that he was the first man ti ever be with his babygirl. It was a good feeling, and James thrust into his little girl. her body jolted and tits bouncing from the motion. "That's my good girl." he seemed to praise her for allowing him to take her so easily, and he grabbed her legs and lifted them, pushing her knees back to keep her spread wide for him, and pistoned into her, looking down at how he split her open.

Chloe screamed her heart out however nobody came as she knew it would happen. She blushed once again as she saw him lifting her legs up high and back towards her. She was totally exposed for him and he was raping her, taking the last bit of dignity she had left. She wanted to spit him, punch him, kick him or do something but she was afraid of him hitting her and injuring her. His large cock filled her insides as she felt like he was going to break her in half.

"Oh you're so tight babygirl...." James grunted as he thrust into his daughter over and over, stretching her tight little virgin cunt, and filling her with cock. Her screams echoed off the walls of the room, and James roughly gripped one of her tits as he pulled out of her, looking down to see her swollen abused pussy. Jerking her up her manhandled her and flipped her over, grabbing her hips and pulling her up as he guided his cock into her from behind, driving hard and deep into her, her ass rippling from the impact as he grabbed her hair in both hands and kept a firm hold as he started to pound into her wet pussy from behind, her tits bouncing wildly.

Chloe was nearly out of it, there was nothing worst than this. Her body was beginning to enjoy it, push through the pain her mind however was another thing. He was big and could handle her with ease, that was what made her so afraid. She gasped as she felt him once again turn her around, this time she was on all fours over the floor. Chloe tried her best to get out from there but she had no idea where she was or even if this island had a line to a police. “What do you want!, I will do anything just.... just don't finish inside please... I don't want to get pregnant by my own father!”.

Hearing her words James smiled. Of course she would do anything! She didn't have a choice! "You'll do anything?" Suddenly her pussy was empty as he pulled out of her and stood up, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up to her knees and grinning down at her - his daughter, on her knees in front of him, something he'd dreamed about for quite some time. "Anything I want... and right now I want you to suck your father's cock!" he said, and kept his member presented to her.

Gasping once more she felt as he pushed her on her knees. She was surprised at what he wanted, with all of her juices on it he still wanted her to suck his cock. “You got to be kidding me...” however the look on his face clearl said that he wasn't. Biting her lip she weighted her options, she had no options her situation looked more and more dire with each passing second. Groaning she took a long deep breah and opened her mouth slowly feeling his cock enter her mouth stretching her lips and making her open her mouth wide.

James could see her weighing her options, trying to think of some way out of this predictament. There was none, and she soon figured that out for herself. Her warm wet mouth, if not eager, was still lovely as her lips wrapped around his cock and he moaned in pleasure. "Oh that's daddy's good girl..." he hissed to her, and his fingers slid into her hair as he held those blonde locks and his hips moved, pumping his cock into her face, looking down to see his daughter's mouth wide around his throbbing cock, and how her lips were stretched. It was a beautiful sight. "Mmmmm..." he groaned and he held her head still, fucking her face.

Back
Top Bottom