Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CELEBS AND WRESTLING! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, we'll first off I have been writing for 15+ years from chat rooms to forums and even facebook, I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per post, I write in 3rd person and I don't ask Alot of my partners just be active, don't ditch me, and be able to write 2-3 paragraphs per post please.

So on to the good stuff I am looking for someone to play a female wrestler or female oc for my OC wrestler, now your irl gender doesn't matter to me as long as you can write for a female, now basically it's a slice of life rp. But, everything that happens in the ring and on the shows spills over into real life, this will also include real life celebs, some who i think can fit the profile of a wrestler below will be all the details there isn't much to the story yet. So just message me or post here if intrested.
---------------------------------------------------------

"WWE, has been surpassed as the 'Major Leagues' of wrestling with the passing of Vince McMahon, WWE has gone down hill and TNA has risen.'

This is basically a Slice-Of-Life rp it revolves around our characters relationship and the ins and outs of being a pro wrestler, all the drama in the ring will be real and matches are real.

CELEBS INVOLVED:
Chris Hemsworth, Amy Lee, Hailey Williams, Lacey Chabert, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson(Just to name a few.)

PAIRINGS:
OCXOC OCxVelvet Sky, OCxMadison Rayne OCXTrish Stratus(older brunette Trish) OCXLita OCXDaffney Unger OCX Courtney Rush OCXMickie James, OCX Cherry Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom