Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humans/Monsters LF Adventure/Romance Rps With Females or Males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotten

Moon
And so here is my male thread. I got two charas and a monster.

First up is Eden. He is a cross-dressing demon albino fennec fox kemonomimi priest. Yeah, I know, that's a lot lol. His profile isn't updated, but think of a sadistic feminish manipulative/bored out of his mind flirtatious freak. He is homofelxible but I kinda want him to be in more female relationships. So females only! I have many rp ideas with him and if you have any that you would think match with him then by all means, message or comment. Fantasy/Semi-Fantasy settings for him only. You can go to his F-List to view all the freakin art I've gotten of him.

Link To His F-List

I'm still deciding the other human male I should use so I'll update this with him later

Next up is a bit of an odd rp

It is with my dear monster, Reckubus. You see he is an extremely powerful demonic creature who has only one purpose, to breed. Ironically he can't seem to produce offspring. So I was thinking of an rp that is a bit more sexual in nature but still with adventure. Here is a little plot suggestion:

"A monster who knows no true emotions that was merely created to breed. A creature with unimaginable powers. Surely if you can tame this beast whether by magic or just by plain stubbornness, then he can surly help you achieve your goals. Maybe you two will learn something from each other even. Too bad he's always horny so the prices to pay for his friendship already seem a bit obvious."

Link To His F-List

So yeah, comment or message if interested!​

And now we have Vivien!

Link To His F-List

I love adventure/romance rps, but I'll just do plain smut ones too with certain guys I guess if it meets their nature such as Vivien.
So first off the only male I have on here as of now is Vivien. His profile isn't complete but I wrote enough on his bio for you to get the picture of what he's like. I think he fits fantasy and semi-fantasy rps the best but I could totally see him being a teacher in a modern setting though or something like that. Warning that any rp with him will probably result in banging.

UPDATE 4/28/16

Now Bless is up for female or male rps. He's a crossdressing prince. Though I dont have much info up yet since he's new. Just think of someone who is easily embarrassed but is quite scary when he wants to be, being a prince that is not afraid to rule with an iron fist. He is a mixture of dom and sub and likely his rps will contain plenty of smut. I think a rp that has to do with his kingdom would be cool. Maybe your character is also a prince or princess or is a servant, etc.

Link To His Bare Profile

Preferred Requirements
-Females only (or males as well if you want rps with Bless)
-Adventure/Romance Rps
-OC's are best but they don't have to be OC's
-Must have a picture (characters with pictures help me rp, they really do)
-Third Person Point of View Rping only please
-Semi-lit or more is preferred when it comes to how much you write but quality over quantity I say

RE: Humans/Monsters LF Adventure/Romance Rps With Females

Achievement Unlocked: Chat Goer. Here is a free bump.

I guess you can call this a bump. I just wanted all of you to know I added a new character named Vivien.

Updated this with Bless. Because yeah he has problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom