Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An RPG-Girl Looks for Summer Fun (NSFW Links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPG-Girl

System Game Slut
Hello Bluemoon! As the winter snows fall on us, I find myself with very few DM's, and a lack of people I'm playing with. This makes me sad, though my tears freeze into crystals on the way down my cheeks. So, I shall be updating my thread over the next little while.

Small note though, I'm willing to play female or Futa, with any gender.

Also, for my writing? I'm only able to crank out a paragraph or two, sometimes three or more if the thing really flows. But, that's just me.

Main thing I'm looking for​

For the most part? I'm looking for RPG games! D&D (3.5 and 5th), GURPS 3rd, Warhammer 40K (Dark Heresy and Black Crusade), D20 Modern, The Conan RPG, Barbarians of Lumeria, the list can go on, but really, you want my attention? I will almost always agree to a dice game.

By the way, I've somewhat expanded my book collection, and if someone is willing to run it for me, I am more then willing to share ;) While I don't claim to have every book for everything in PDF format (not even close really), I do happen to have a sizeable collection.

Current Cravings

For her, blood and death have been her peoples legacy, the pulsing beat the war drum the thing that echoed in her bones, as her blood sang of foes crushed under heel. For what was better then to drive the foe before you, to sack their holdings, to bathe in the blood and enslave their children? She fights for glory. She fights for wealth. She fights for the sheer joy of combat. But really, what else do you expect from an Orc barbarian? (D&D 3.5)

From the depths, she came. A deadly naga magi, born of magic and mutation, who left the safety of the deepest realms of the Naga for the continental shelves, to acquire slaves, magic and power, to return to the deeps covered in glory, or better yet, to drown the very world, so that Queen Azshara's domain can once again cover the world. For while she may have to start with the weak, she will in time hold the surface in her talons, and laugh. (Warcraft RPG)

She was feared and shunned in her home village, for she was touched by winter, as pale as snow and graceful as the fey. Her parents, when she demonstrated the grasp that the season of chills has over her, were among the first to denounce her, to banish her from their homes, to live on the edges of the village. Still, she survives, though she has made up her mind. She will not remain in the village for much longer. (D&D 3.5)

Other things

So, what are some other things I'm looing for?

• DICE GAMES (Dice games are my biggest turn on)
  • Femdom (My character in charge)
  • Evil or Morally Grey Campaigns (I am no so good, at being good ;) )
  • Sexy, not slutty
  • Men that look like men
  • Partial to monster partners come to think of it
  • Minions and slaves, have to love them

And some things I am not?

• Scat/Watersports
  • Mutilation of my characters
  • Being a brainless, spineless ditz

My Standards

My standards are simple. You can type understandable English, and know at least the basics of the rules. Other then that? I welcome anyone, if they want to run a game.

Also, some inspirational pictures!

New Cravings

D&D 3/3.5

Also, here are a few new pictures, for the sort of girls I'd be looking at playing ;)

First, the greek themed pictures! Though this one may fit better.

My main idea for this one is a gestalt 'Monk' and Sorcerer, with the Divine Blood (Aphrodite) and Seer feats from the Relics and Rituals; Olympus book, and an alternate monk fighting style based on the Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (Skill bonus; Sexual Prowess. 1st level bonus feat; Sex Appeal. 2nd level bonus feat; Body to Die for. 6th level bonus feat; Bulletproof Beauty. 6th level bonus ability; While wearing no more then rings, necklaces and other jewellery you benefit from a constant Endure Elements effect as an Supernatural ability. Prerequisites; Sexual Prowess 9 ranks, Preform (Dance) 3 ranks.)

Cannot forget about these ladies either!

For this one, shall admit that I'm still thinking on the exact.... well, character ideas. Would likely be a noble caste, looking at either Dragon or Phoenix clan if we go by the Oriental Adventures book, with Scorpion another strong contender. Would like to play something magical, though can go for something else.

As always, I'd be more then happy to alter my character to fit in more with what a prospective DM is looking for, those are just my main ideas :p

RE: An RPG-Girl Looks to Spring/Summer (NSFW Links)

First pre-made character is up, but still working on her backstory. Still, she is a Naga Mage, and more then willing to bully several local murlocs into doing things for her, or otherwise swaying them to her will, before expanding to the surface races.

Introducing a Stygian Beauty, that enjoys the hunt for partners, knowledge, power and supper! Uses gestalt, which is technically not entirely legal.

I vouch for RPG Girl =)

Amazing rper with a tremendous amount of talent, a beautiful attention to detail, extremely smart, careful, a tactical RPG mind, all in all you can't go wrong if you message her and give her a chance as she's an amazing wonderful rper and person =)

Thank you for that ^-^

Also, added a Gestalt version of Vyshaza, not much changes, but then again, sometimes it is the little things, that grow into much, much more.

Introducing Angelica Mourn, an Angel of death, or at least, of a deity of the underworld. Brutal in melee or range, she is not yet a Dark Solar.

Have recently acquired the A Song of Ice and Fire RPG, The Dragon Age RPG and Tunnels and Trolls 6th edition. Might make some characters for those soon.

Introducing Meirong, as Asian herm, with a good deal of magical talent. Can't go near iron/steel, but is wealthy enough to live without for the most part. Also, has a rather large... urge for sexual fun.

To any and all that are looking, I have a few character ideas that I may be posting soon.

Introducing another D&D 3.5 lady, but this one? She is a dark warrior, gaining power from an unmatchable ego.

Greetings Bluemoon. Tonight, I come with a somewhat differing offer, as I normally love the players side of the RPG table. If you get the reference, yes, I am looking to see if I could run a little something, particularly as... well... things have been slow lately, and there still remains two months before school begins once more. So, in an effort to entice some players......

What I require​

Now, this is fairly simple. If you wish to play for one of the systems I mention, you will send me a character concept and background. This is before I even talk about if you are the ONE person other then Redonesgofaster that I will be DMing for, as I will only be DMing for ONE other game. I know my limits.

I would prefer a post a day, mostly as aside from Wednesday night, this is the extent of my social life, and this is an effort to keep myself entertained and engaged. I work long hours, and when I come home, I would love to be able to look forward to a response.

I will provide access to my PDF library on request, but please, be at least mostly aware of what an RPG means. I am NOT good at explaining the game to people, as I'm so used to it, I have difficulty seeing it from the other side.

For you not to be submissive/passive. Be a switch.

What is Forbidden

Now, what I shall forbid is very simple. I have no interest in toilet play, musk play, or Jabba the Hut looks like a bodybuilder level weight. I also do not do Male on Male. Included in this are traps, femboys, cuntboys and masculine herms. This is due to the fact that it does nothing for me..... at all.

Also, no godmodding. You are the player, not the DM.

What Systems I am Offering

• D&D 3.5 (Three Homebrewed Worlds/Settings)
  • The Conan RPG
  • The Warcraft RPG (Set Three Years after the events of Warcraft 3; Frozen Throne)

Note, these are the systems I am most familiar with, that I have read and reread the rules several times over and collected a sizeable collection. I may or may not consider others, but you have to make a very persuasive argument/have an idea I like and be able to show me a PDF.

But, before I make the thread, I am imposing a time limit. I will be closing the thread to new interest on Monday July 12th at 10PM EST, if I have not made my choice sooner.

So, PM me please, with your concepts and ideas. After all, if I get a good enough application, it will close early.

And decided to copy/paste it, as I am unsure how many will click the link.

An added requirement. Please, put your characters name and the game system you wish to play them in the subject line. This is because I am not interested in anything else, and I will delete the messages I receive that do not have this.

Edited in an additional requirement. So far, no messages from anyone who seems interested :(

And, a player has been found! So, feel free to look, but not offering to run any additional games at the moment. I know my limits.

Greetings one and all. I shall be saying that life has been somewhat slow of late, and my attentions have been drawn again and again to a pair to books in my possession. Well, three technically. The Slayers Guide to Demons, The Book of Fiends and The Book of Hell. Now, what do these have in common my dear readers? Why, they all deal with the realm infernal/demonic.

So, what do I wish to play as? Why, a little LA+0 Fiend Evoultionist. Because really, if I'm looking to build effective racial HD, the class is perfect for it. But still, what would the racial foundations of the lovely fiendish lass be?

Briar Rose Demon​
[/u]]
Type; Outsider (Evil, Chaos)
Size; Briar Rose Demons are medium sized creatures.
Movement; A Briar Rose demon moves at a somewhat sedate 30ft. At 5th HD, they gain the Woodland Stride ability.
Ability Scores; -2 Strength, +2 Charisma. Briar Rose Demons are lovely and graceful, but not as physically powerful as other fiends.
Evil Plant Empathy (SU); At 1 HD, all Evil plant creatures, or plants native to an evil aligned area or plane, treat the Briar Rose Fiend as friendly, and will not attack them. At 7HD, they may influence their attitude towards another creature inside 60ft with a DC 15 Charisma check.
Natural Armor; A Briar Rose Fiend's skin may look delicate, but is stronger then it appears. They have a +1 Natural Armor Bonus to AC.
Fiendish Skin; Starting at their Second HD, the Briar Rose Demon begins to shrug off damage with supernatural ease. They gain Damage Reduction X/Good, where X is half their HD. Their natural weapons and any weapons they wield at this point are considered Evil and Chaos aligned for damage reduction. They also gain Spell Resistance equal to 5+1/2 HD. At 10 HD, their Damage reduction improves to HD/Good, and their Spell Resistance to 11+HD.
Bonus Feat; The Briar Rose Demons gain the Plant Mutator feat as a bonus feat.
Natural Weapons; All Briar Rose Demons have a pair of Claws, which are more like sharp nails as hard as Ironwood, that deal 1d3 plus strength modifier slashing damage.
Endure Elements (SU); At all times, a Briar Rose demon benefits from the Endure Elements spell. If at any time it would be dispelled or suppressed, they may renew it again at the beginning of their next round as a free action.
Favored Class; Evoultionist

Special Evolutionist Interactions; A Briar Rose Demon that takes the Deathless Mutator feat may still take the Unholy mutations and tetramorphisms, instead of Holy ones.

If they take the Plant Ascendancy and Perfection, they do not change their creature type, but still gain Plant Traits. The Plant Perfections revival ability functions as normal.

The Planar Renewal I and II Tetramorphisms function as normal, regardless of their creature type.

Summoning Spell Interaction; Like many other kinds of fiend, Rose Briar Demon may be summoned by mortals. They appear on the Summon Monster II and Summon Natures Ally II lists.

Related to the Briar Devils, indeed once having been a part of the species, the Briar Rose Demons are not their opposite number, even if they are overwhelmingly female. Rather, they are fiends that cared little for the politics of the devils, being to free spirited for the constraining laws and regulations of the devils, for the most part resenting the cages that the nobility of the fallen would try and place them in. They are stark naturalists, representatives of the darker side of nature, of the wild impulse and the fact that while one can entreat nature, in the end, the natural world will overcome all silly restraints placed on it by mortal hands.

Capable of the same Empathy and control over evil plants that make their relatives so useful, though rarely having the briars be so integrated, they fulfill many of the same services for those willing to meet their prices. Yet, when they are young, they are.... vulnerable, seedlings as compared to their mature, ancient forms. While they remain medium, most of them anyway, the presence of their elders stretch like the shadow of a great redwood tree.

Often, they will allow themselves to be summoned to aid evil mortals, druids in particular, often fulfilling the roles of an assassin or bed warmer. Indeed, often when making longer term pacts, sexual favors are requested, as well as the standard exchanges of services and sacrifices. However, they do not accept gold coins, only jewelry, which they tend to covet. While they are capable of fashioning it themselves, they tend to distain manual labor, preferring to run free in the wilds, accepting tribute from those mortals... or simply taking it from the cooling corpse of one of their couplings.

However, while they can be summoned, they prefer to establish relations with those that call on them for aid, particularly as their abilities can be so varied. A Briar Rose with a narrow range of abilities will be in less demand then one with wider applications, and yet, may focus more on a particular set of mortals. For they have a tendency to collect summoners as well...

But, while younger and weaker ones are more submissive, or at the very least will act in a more submissive manner, as they grow in power these fiends bend less and less to the whims of others, cultivating a great grove of their own, as they become more capable of subduing others and eroding their wills.

That said.... I have made a sheet... sans background.

Note, I would like her to be able to gain some Fiendish Spheres, for some additional magical ability, but that is a entirely optional request. She can live without it, though she would most likely just go for advanced access to the Seduction and Violation spheres, and basic access to the Heresy sphere. But, can live without it for sure!

Or, gestalt with Wizard, but replacing the Familiar with Boundless Mind, also called removing the need for a spellbook.

If anyone is interested in running a game for her, send me a PM ;)

Bumping, as nobody as messaged me about the Demoness game.

It should be noted, that while I happen to be craving that at the moment, I'm starting to seriously consider some other systems, if only due to the fact that I just want to play something.

Recently been reading Relics and Rituals; Olympus and if there is anyone willing to run something in the times of mythic Greece? I shall not lie, already have the outline of a character ready.

And, will admit, also been thinking in Barbarian/Shaman themes for some reason.....

But, please PM me, please :(

RE: An RPG-Girl Looks for Snowy Fun (NSFW Links)

I absolutely love the idea of a D&D 3.5 based roleplay! I am sending a PM shortly.

I've been away due to exams and Christmas, joy, and things have.... yeah. So! I was wondering if anyone was interested in something? Please, I'm dying for my dice/systems game fix x-x

So, back after a break, and am mostly filled up, but shall admit that I've been feeling a craving of late. Been wondering if anyone is willing to run a greek or oriental themed game for me? Been having plenty of ideas, and considering things for either one. Will admit that either way, will be trying to play a sexy character ;)

Also, here are a few new pictures, for the sort of girls I'd be looking at playing ;)

First, the greek themed pictures! Though this one may fit better.

My main idea for this one is a gestalt 'Monk' and Sorcerer, with the Divine Blood (Aphrodite) and Seer feats from the Relics and Rituals; Olympus book, and an alternate monk fighting style based on the Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (Skill bonus; Sexual Prowess. 1st level bonus feat; Sex Appeal. 2nd level bonus feat; Body to Die for. 6th level bonus feat; Bulletproof Beauty. 6th level bonus ability; While wearing no more then rings, necklaces and other jewellery you benefit from a constant Endure Elements effect as an Supernatural ability. Prerequisites; Sexual Prowess 9 ranks, Preform (Dance) 3 ranks.)

Cannot forget about these ladies either!

For this one, shall admit that I'm still thinking on the exact.... well, character ideas. Would likely be a noble caste, looking at either Dragon or Phoenix clan if we go by the Oriental Adventures book, with Scorpion another strong contender. Would like to play something magical, though can go for something else.

As always, I'd be more then happy to alter my character to fit in more with what a prospective DM is looking for, those are just my main ideas :p

Will also admit to wanting to try something out with Godbound, if anyone would be willing to give that a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom