Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nurse on the Battlefield (DonVoltonus x aBigGuy4u)

DonVoltonus

Singularity
(Warning, following picture contains gore.)

Selena stretched, brushing her short silver-blue hair back under her small hat. She smoothed her uniform, grinning as she thought of how ruined it would be soon enough, between the alien hive beasts trying to breed her, and the demons looking to tear her apart. She adjusted her glasses over her blue eyes, though they were unneeded after her procedure, her body now a conduit for healing energy, recharged by the imminent rape that awaited her. She adjusted her modest bust, having no need of a bra, and set off into the war zone.

She soon came across a warrior's corpse, splayed in two at the waist by some powerful blow. She smiled as her delicate fingers pushed his strewn entrails into his body, pulling his legs back to meet his body. She slid off her gloves, pressing her hands to the gaping cut, moaning slightly as pink wisps trailed from her flesh to his, sealing the wound. She stood, holding her hands together, chanting to herself before releasing a bolt of pink into the man's chest.

The man gasped, coughing and sitting up, shaking his head and looking himself over. He quite suddenly hugged her, thanking her profusely before taking his blade and charging back into the battlefield.

She smiled, sliding her bloody gloves back on, freezing as she heard a powerful roar behind her. "Now for the fun part." She panted slightly.

As she turns, she sights one of her comrades trapped in the jaws of a giant beast from Hell itself. The four legged creature resembles something between horse and wolf. It is covered, from snout to the tip of it's short tail, in short, bristle-like fur, striped with orange and black. It's huge paws are the size of her torso, and the thick, long claws at the end of them are almost as long as her forearm. It's massive jaws resemble that of a crocodile, only less reptilian, brimming with rows barbed teeth. Its red eyes lock with Selena's and she can feel the rage emanating from them.

The solider has been impaled through the lower body by the massive teeth. As he struggles, he is slowly torn apart from the inside. His screams become more desperate and high pitched until the beast finishes him off with one hard shake of its head, then he falls silent. He folds over backwards as if his spine has been turned to powder.

The beast tosses the lifeless corpse aside and lets loose a horrible howl unlike any the nurse has heard before, then, digging its huge claws into the dirt, it propels itself towards her, its jaws opening wide to deliver a crushing blow.

She rolls skillfully side of his charge, already stripping off her uniform, showing her tattooed body, black tribal designs over the pale skin of her arms, a remnant of her life before her new job. Her body began to emenate potent pheramones as she continued to dodge the monsterous being's attacks. "Come on boy, let's see if we can't have some fun." She smirked, sliding beneath him on a lunge, hands caressing his underbelly and crotch as she slid beneath.

The sound of the jaws coming together after the creature misses Serana is a stomach-churning crunch. The beast turns as quickly as it's huge body will allow it, spitting out shards of broken teeth that are already being replaced. It is surprised to find its prey not where it left it, and when it feels the soft hand of its quarry stroke its underside, it does not seem pleased.

Before she can slide down much further, a paw slams into her chest. The dagger-sized claws tear at her exposed breasts, leaving one all but sliced in two. It presses down on her chest, her bones creaking under the force as the air is pushed from her lungs. Blood spurts from around the claw nestled between the remains of her destroyed tit as the creature lowers it's jaws towards her head.

It roars, inches from her face, and she can see Hellfire burning red and yellow deep in its throat. She can smell sulphur the remains of her comrades rotting inside it. Then, she sees its nostrils flare. Above the smell of blood of burning, it has caught the smell of her pheromones. Something stirs in the sheath hidden just under it's huge, musky balls, but nonetheless, it hungers. It fights back the urge to do anything but consume the nurse, lowering its open jaws towards her head for a skull-crushing bite.

She shudders as dagger-like blades cut into her flesh, relishing the feeling of her hot blood pulsing from the deep wounds. She catches it's jaws with her hands, the teeth cutting her fingers as she tries to hold him back long enough for the pheramones to overwhelm his hunger. The blazing breath of sulphur and death only serves to arouse her, wetness growing between her legs. As she continues to fight his jaws, she kicks off her boots, rubbing long-stocking feet against his stirring sheath and heavy orbs.

Her hands do very little to stop the jaws from closing in. Her fingers are cut horribly by the jagged fangs, but she can tell the beast is slowing down. Its breathing becomes faster and its growls become lower in tone. There is an audible wet pop as the massive, leathery black cock comes free of the sheath. It slams into her stomach, flinging precum all over her body, still growing.

The jaws come shut, but they don't close with their full potential. The damage, however, is still catastrophic. Her hands are slammed into her head by the force, both of them being severed in half, leaving only thumbs attached to the remaining stumps. The teeth dig into her skull with a crunch, but don't go far enough to reach her brain.

With incredible dexterity, the beast lifts her up by the head and spins her, slamming her face down into the blood-ridden mud, the skin on the sides of her head being torn away. She is left pinned in the mud, drowning, with her rear in the air. Her begging cunt soon feels the hot head of the horsed-sized dog-cock pressing against it. There is no way it will fit inside her without tearing her apart.

She cries out in pain, flipped over and pinned down, blood drooling from her ruined hands, a grin plastered on her torn face. She shifted her legs and spread them open, facedown in the mud, but able to hold her breath for now. The beast would likely be surprised by her incredibly stretchy passage, spreading open eagerly, juices streaking his shaft. "Claim me beast..." She gurgled, ruined hands digging their thumbs into the ground.

As much as the beast is great in power and dread, its staying-power leaves something to be desired.

Its first thrust into Serana's elastic cunt slams against her unnaturally accepting cervix. The second drills its way inside. With her head being buried deeper and deeper in the gore-filled mud, she can't see, hear or even smell what's going on behind her. All she can feel is the expanding knot inside her tiny human womb, and the massive amount of cum starting to fill her up to the ovaries.

The knot seems to be unwilling to stop, even though it has clearly filled her up. Her pelvis cracks under the pressure and her womb begins to tear. Minutes pass, and eventually, the beast finishes. As it pops out of her, a fountain of blood and semen and sprays from her stretched - but somehow still intact - cunt.

The beast leaves his now expired mate to feast on the soldier it finished off before she rudely interrupted. She lies in the mud with her gaping hole in the air, still pouring cum. Her pelvis is little more than a collection of broken shards, leaving her legs completely useless. Her breasts are shredded, her face is torn apart, her hands are all but gone and her lungs are filled with mud. Little does the beast know, to this nurse, these injuries are little more than flesh wounds.

She cries out, squirting around him as her womb bursts and spunk flood her chest cavity. She chokes and gurgles, slumping under him, cold and unmoving in a pool of blood spunk.

Soon however, a pink spark runs along her skin, her body begining to heal. With a crack her bones shift and fuse back into shape, her hands growing out from the ruined stumps finger by finger. She rises, coughing and throwing up mud and spunk, smirking. "Well he certainly doesn't know how to treat a woman." She strutted over, drawing a long, slim rapier, whistling. "Here boy!" She smirked, twirling the blade.

With a snap, the beast tears almost half of the dead man's body away. It slowly turns to face her, chewing the remains as blood spills over the sides of its mouth. Slowed by it's recent rutting and its ongoing meal, it doesn't react in time. Its eyes widen slowly and half an arm drops from its mouth, surprised that the girl it just pounded into a bloody mess is back on its feet. The few seconds it hesitates could very well cost it dearly.

She smiled, running, sliding low, under him sideways, slashing his belly wide open. She rolled back to her feet, licking blood from the blade with a chuckle. "Let's see if you have more endurance than your pitiful cock." She taunted, arms wide, inviting an attack if he even could.

There is a second of dumbfounded silence as the beast quakes on it's legs. Then, a wet, sloppy mess as it's innards slide out onto the mud. The great beast struggles to turn around to face the girl, tripping on it's own entrails. It struggles back onto its feet once more, but collapses after another step. It pants and whines and shudders for the last few seconds of its life before bursting into flames as it passes on. The ashes burn into the mud, driving back down to Hell.

Scarred, naked, stretched, still leaking cum, but victorious Serana stands, lashed by rain and mud. The demons seem to be falling back this day, but humanity is still losing the war. Nonetheless, this is a cause for celebration. The men will show their gratitude by fucking her holes all through the night, until the next army of monsters arrives to kill them all.

She smiled, burying what was left of the soldier, not enough left to revive him. With a stretch she began back to camp, ready to give the soldiers who'd survived a reward.

The next morning she worked her cum-stained body free from a pile of sleeping men, not wasting the time to wash up before dressing and getting picked up by one of the dropships. She was dropped off on the edge of a swamp, where some unknown threat had been tearing through soldiers like nothing, leaving corpses bloated with eggs of unknown origin. She was already wet at such a thought, heading out with a smile.

The rancid swamp is a mess of decaying plants and stinking, flammable toxic gasses. It has been the site of many battles between humans and monsters over the years. Many bloated corpses lie in the water, although recently, more and more bodies are fresh, and suffer the same wounds. Serana comes across one after a while. He's been here for days, or weeks by the smell of it.

His body has several large, gaping wounds in it, namely around his stomach and chest cavity, as if something has bored its way out. Both ends of his digestive system are torn open in much the same manner. His waterlogged rifle floats aimlessly in the water, alongside a wet but still functioning incendiary grenade. A blast from that would send this whole place up like a candle.

All of a sudden, the desiccated corpse in front of her moves. Just a little, but enough to alert her. She sees the skin bulge as something moves under it. His throat swells as something moves up to his mouth, then it rears its head out of his snapped-open mouth. It's the biggest maggot you've ever seen in your life. Only... it has legs and it seems to be looking right at you.

Selena grimaced slightly, backing up, taking the grenade. "Hmm, I can't imagine that slimy mess giving much pleasure." She muttered, shaking her head, looking over the large maggot as she drew her blade. "Maybe your parent would be a good run." She chuckled, slicing the young insect in two.

The two halves of the sorry little bug squirm and squeal as ichor sprays from the open wounds. It takes an uncomfortably long time for the squealing to stop, and by then, it's already too late. You don't hear the thing's parent silently flying though the reeds before it's already wrapped its thin but powerful insect legs around your arms and your torso.

The oversized cross between mosquito and wasp starts tearing your panties off with it's bottom two legs while it buries its sharp snout straight into the base of your neck, into the spinal chord. Your mind goes blank and your body seizes up as it starts sucking at your grey matter, stripping you of your intelligence.

I shudder and groan, body going limp and weak, eyes unfocused. As of the moment the only thing left are feelings of lust and basic sensation, my pussy dripping wet. "Yes..." I slur, weakly squirming my body. "Breed." I'm reduced to feral intelligence, and will likely lose any function if the suction continues.

(If you'd like me to play in 1st person, I'm fine with that.)

(Sorry, I kept slipping you in and out of 1st person, then going back and changing it. I guess I forgot to correct it in the last post, but i'm happy to continue with you in 1st person.)

It starts to pump its own thick saliva into your spine and up into your skull. Through this alien fluid, the bug communicates with your brain. It keeps you standing, if only just, in the knee-deep muddy water. Your body become extremely horny. Your nipples swell, your pussy practically sprays wetness down your thighs and your lips beg for you to be bred. Even your anus starts to loosen up in preparation for the eggs that will soon fill your every orifice.

The bug digs deeper into your brain, sucking out more of your brain and replacing it with its own concoction. Your eyes roll backwards into your head and your hands clumsily reach up to fumble with your clothes, stripping them off and dropping them in the water until you are in nothing but your cum-stained stockings. The only thing you seem to have control over is your thoughts, but even they are being constantly bombarded with suggestions. "Spread... your... holes... spread... your... legs..." you hear an alien voice whisper in your mind.

I moan and obey, spreading my legs. "Yesss." I drool slightly, laying back against the creature. "I obey..." I mutter, nearly climaxing from the pleasure of obedience to the sick creature. "Breed me..." I whine, juices now a waterfall down my slender legs.

(It's okay. It's quite hard to write for a literally brainless slut, but it's quite fun.)

Your supernaturally flexible hole soon feels the tip of the insects alien cock. It is more like a super-flexible stinger than anything else you've had before. Even though you are practically swimming in cunt-juice, the bug sprays the inside of your uterus with a thick, burning liquid. It perforates the walls of your cunt, making it ready to receive it's fast-growing eggs.

It starts to thrust, the force making you bend over at the waist. All you can think about are the rolling orgasms this thing is inflicting on you. Its sharp, hairy feet reach around your body, pinching your engorged clit and kneading your tits. It doesn't need to pleasure you, but it wants to. You are about to be the mother of several thousand of its children.

And their first meal.

Your womb starts to swell with the weight of the jelly-like fluid containing hundreds of eggs as the bug pumps away at your cunt. When it can fit no more in there, it pulls out of that hole and into your ass. The same process begins, and soon, the walls of your rectum are no different biologically from that of your cunt. It even feels like you're getting your pussy pounded. You have become an almost perfect breeding machine.

I smirk, hips rocking eagerly as I squirt over and over. My brain has begun to regenerate however, and my hand moves to my blade as eggs pack my holes. "Thanks sweetie." I whip the blade out behind myself, cutting the insect's body in two. "If I had my say I'd keep you, but they need you dead." I shudder, cumming yet again as blood splatters my body.

The lower half of the insect wriggles and dies in the water, while the top half attempts to fly away, crashing through the reeds, ending with a splash.

It doesn't take long for something to start stirring inside of you. Thousands of bugs have hatched in your womb and have started frantically eating each other in a race to survive. Your holes start dripping bug blood as the battle rages inside of you, the survivors getting bigger and bigger until you can feel them crawling through your guts and your womb. Soon, they run out of food and they turn on their own mother. The blood dripping for your holes is now your own.

It doesn't take them very long to hit something they shouldn't - your still recovering spinal chord. You fall onto the wet grass at the waterline of the swamp, landing on your back. You can barely move your legs or your arms and your sword rolls out of your grip into the murky waters below. The grenade, however, falls just out of reach. It'll take a few minutes for your spine to heal enough to be able to reach it. Until then, they'll be able to do whatever they like to you.

You feel one crawling around in your chest, and soon, it starts to nibble its way out of you, between your tits. You get a close up look at your first-born, covered in your blood, a circular mouth of jagged teeth, a belly full of your innards. Still, you can't help but feel a little proud, even as it gets to work eating one of your nipples.

I groan, squirting once more at the feeling of the war inside my belly, crying out as then begin boring into my flesh. I fall back with a splash, jerking and twitching, coughing blood as one bursts from my chest, weakly reaching over and patting it before slumping down. "Good boys..." I gurgle weakly, choking on my own fluids, eyes glazing over.

A time later I sit up, the alien spawn gone, my body recovered. I head back to the ship, tossing the grenade out the door as it leaves, the entire area engulfed in swift moving fire. Upon return I head to the medical tent, where I can't help but cum again as they cut me open and remove a few unhatched eggs for study. After a good time with some of the male nurses, I'm sent back out, this time to a burned out office building in a fallen human city, to search and exterminate anything within.

(We can slow down just a touch, so I can do my own reactions to everything as it goes on.)

(Sure thing. I'm going to make this scene my last one of the night, but i'll be back tomorrow.)

This part of the city has seen heavy fighting between some lower demon clans. One group, a tribe of orc-like monsters, seemingly part pig and part man, are known for their cruelty. They are particularly fond of taking human women as mates, removing their limbs if need be to keep them from running. They seem to not understand that when their victims bleed to death that they can no longer spawn more orclings, not that it stops them from trying.

After a while exploring the building, you sight one of the beasts. Built out of fat and muscle, with dark green skin, tusks and a big nose, the hulking beast is completely unaware of your presence. He has a massive, monstrous looking axe by his side, and he seems to be thrusting into something, just out of your field of view. He's separated from his clan, but where there is one, there are usually a dozen of them.

I smirk, sliding right up behind him, putting my blade across his throat. "I know you beasts have some intelligence. Toss your axe away, or I'll happily take your head home with me." I smile, deciding to have a bit fun with this male. "Come on, you're ugly, not deaf, throw it away."

(I have to stifle a laugh every time I look at tiny-eyed Bane. Goodnight.)

Back
Top Bottom