Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Male (Thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumine

Super-Earth
Hello, and welcome to my Request Thread.

Copy-paste from my profile
I am a programmer and a computer geek (or nerd? whatever) and my field of work is programming. I like gaming, anime (hentai included), series and movies. If you interested to know about me or my hobby you can drop a pm, hopefully I'll entertain it. I'm not on my computer 24/7 so if I don't reply immediately please understand. I will not (try not) to ignore PMs. Even if you're being an asshole, I'll just reply back "Fuck off" and ignore you.

I am married, turning 30, no children, yet i like to RP a lot. Prior to writing this I am still new to this RP thing, but I had RP while in a game like MMORPG and you can even try find me in game, pm for detail.

I will update my bio from time to time. Nice yo meet you all forumers. I hope I will have great time here

What to expect in our RP

1) Story progression. I expect both party to progress the plot together. Smuts is still a progression.
2) Simple language where both of us can understand. I don't mind stoping for an OOC to ask question before proceeding.
3) If there is no smuts for some time, I expect some flirting or naughty talk in-between to keep it entertaining.
4) Spellings and grammars. I don't expect a perfect sentence. I will tolerate typos and mispelled, but please at least don't show it too obvious that you are just too lazy to read it up.
5) Missing in Action. To be honest, I don't really care if you suddenly gone missing. I will just ignore the RP for the time being. But please come to your senses. It's not hard to say that you can't continue or you be missing in 100 years. Stay classy.
6) Intelligent. I expect my RP partner to be clever enough to capture hints. Cluelees guy is an ultimate turn-off.

This is my F-List but I will summarize it below

YES
Normal Sex
Fellatio (Performing)
Cunnilingus (Recieve)
Submission
Accept Younger Partner
Come inside, mouth, face, body
Dirty Talk
Handjobs
Public
Taller men

NO
Anything belongs in the toilet
Anal
Extreme BDSM
Choking
Rimming

Environment Suggestion
Modern type fighting style e.g. Gun, Modern Sword etc
Realistic
Time Travel or Parallel (Something like visiting different civilization)
Science Fiction
Swords and Magic

Genre I DO NOT like
Emo kid
Criminal repent
Heavy violence
Parent-child incest
Assholes

Situations
- I will only RP as female against male. Can be multiple male.
- I will not RP as multiple character. I am really bad at that
- I will avoid playing as a canon character. I prefer making my own that resembles my inner naughtiness
- 3rd person for long term RP. For short RP is optional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom