Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving RESIDENT EVIL (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
So recently I picked up the Resident Evil Origins collection for my PS4. Not only is it good, but it's better than the original release because they fixed the god awful human tank contoles.

But it's also left me with an urge to dive in and explore new stories set in that world. So here are a few plot ideas I'd like to try and explore, possible pairing ideas and cannon characters I'd like to RP against.

These RPs would be plot and action focused with smut only when it would make sense (Example, survivors in an outbreak finding someplace that is safe and give into their base urges.)

Pairing
I have no preference who I play in these pairings

RPD officer/Civilian
RPD Officer/RPD officer
RPD Officer/UBCS merc
Civilian/civilian
USS Agent/UBCS
USS Agent/RPD
BSAA Agent/BSAA agent

Canon Characters
I know it's something that is generally frowned upon but I don't really have much interest in playing canons from the series myself. I do prefer OC/OC for this series but here is a quick list of the ladies I'd be down for playing against.

Claire
Jill
Rebecca
Helena

Plot Hooks
These are all very basic ideas for plots that can be adjusted an adapted as needed.

City of the Dead
The most basic and straightforward idea possible. Two people fight to survive in the living nightmare that has become Raccoon City.
Can be played with almost any pairing.

Wasteland
Two BSAA agents are sent to a small town in Mexcian desert to investigate reports of an abandoned Umbrella lab. What they discover there is a hold out group of scientists who have continued the work started in Raccoon City.
Open to OC and Canon

Endless Nightmare
The bio-terrorism attacks at Talloaks and Lanshiang have left the world shaken. The US finds itself stumbling blindly due to the loss of the president. The public has lost faith in the BSAA.
The Tri-Cell cooperation, looking to mend it's own damaged reputation, invites delegates from across the globe to a small island resort for the first ever Global Bio-terrorism security Summit and makes a bold move of getting the BSAA to head security for the summit.
But sinister forces conspire to unleash a bio-terrorism attack on the summit and show that no one is safe.
Open to canon.

Anything catches yer eye?
Got an idea of your own?
Send me a PM and let's talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom