Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Master to Slave (BlueKeeps x Revnarh)

Sat in his room Callum searched around for things to do looking along his bookshelf he notice a book just above his 6 foot frame he had never seen before. "Dark arts and Demons". He opened it and his soft hazel eyes noticed a page that intrigued him. Instantly he set up his room with objects that could create the image on the pages and began to murmur the incantation. Although unable to understand the language he noticed the image of a curvy woman from behind shown with the words slave and will be. In his arrogant mind this can only mean good things and began to cast out the spell, the room began to spin causing his curly brown hair to pick up and dance. He widened his stance and braced his toned body against the pace of the room holding up and arm as smoke began to entangle everywhere. He looked up as he felt the room slowing and cracked a slight smile across his stubbled jaw as he saw the outline of a curvy woman facing away from him, his cock beginning to strain in his pants at what he thought was about to come.

RE: From Master to Slave

The call to the mortal realm was strong, someone was summoning her after what nearly felt like an eternity of sleep. A big, black cloud made out of smoke appeared in the middle of the pentacle and a sulfuric smell began to spread in the room. A tall, feminine figure with curves in all the right places stepped out of the smoke. She was wearing a white tunic over her bare, red skin. The succubus wasn't wearing anything underneath the piece of cloth which had holes in it for her bat-like leathery wings and her demonic tail with a spaded tip on its end. She took a look at the summoning circle an d then at Callum with a devilish grin on her black lips. "Thanks for calling me, mortal. I was so bored that I slept for a long time. Let us form a pact so we can start having some fun...by the way, my name is Meridiana. What is yours?"

Callum looked over Meridiana with sheer lust. A beautiful woman with intimidating extras set his senses alight, shuddering he looked up at her grinning. "Callum, and I'm so glad I called you." His grin becoming wider as he gets harder reaching out to feel her curves, her body looking far too perfect to be real he had to feel it for himself, know it was true. "Oh a pact sounds perfect" Looking up at you as his hands reach your hips awaiting an allowance to feel every inch of her body. His cock's full 7 inches tight against his trousers now, unbearingly uncomfortable for him as he looks at her.

Stepping into the pentacle was his first mistake and accepting the contract without wanting to discuss the contents of it was an even bigger error. Meridiana looked at the young sorcerer with her lips turned into a devilish grin and a glint of carnal lust in her pitch black eyes. The tip of her tail brushed against Callum's erection before it wrapped itself around his left leg. "How about you get naked?" What she said sounded more like an order than a question and there was a demanding tone in her voice. "I want to see your entire body without any clothes before the real fun begins..."

He couldn't help himself. Her tail worked him perfectly and her eyes drove him crazy, completely lost to her beauty, skill and lust he quickly ripped his clothes off, not caring for them anymore. He stood there panting solid, his toned body glistening with excited and nervous sweat, his cock twitching and aching at full erection. "Oh I can't wait for the real fun, you're so hot, I can't wait to feel you around me Meridiana."

"Now grab your cock and stroke it until you are on the edge of cumming. Repeat that a few times before you ruin your own orgasm for me. We will have sex after you've done that." The horny demoness couldn't wait to see his reaction when he saw the surprise which she was hiding from him for now. Meridiana watched Callum edging for a while and caught his semen with her hands only to lick it off of her red skin with her demonic tongue. "Mh, delicious...now for the fun part." The cloth around her body disappeared slowly like smoke and revealed her big breasts with her stiff nipples first. What came next into fiew was her huge cock which was a lot bigger and thicker than the young sorcerers member. "Suck my cock and drink my cum, then we can fuck."

He couldn't help himself, his eyes fixed on her he stroked his cock to edging over and over again, his cock aching from the abuse. His jaw dropped as he saw the demoness licking his cum up making him edge faster and faster. "Oh hell yes!" Getting over excited as her clothes dissapeared eyes glued to her ample breasts, perfect in every way, before he looked down and fell backwards onto his ass. "W-what?! You have a... No no! I won't!" His eyes hardening trying to resist.

Meridiana looked at Callum with a devilish grin on her soft lips and watched his reaction when he saw her huge member. "You summoned me, stepped into the pentacle and agreed on forming a contract with me without discussing it any further. You made more than one mistake and now you belong to me. So what would you prefer, sucking my cock or getting fucked hard?" She wondered what he would pick and couldn't wait to hear his answer. It was true, the young sorcerer was now bound to her, but there might be still a way out of this and turn the tables once again.

He couldn't believe it as he scuttled back listening to her words he looked left and right for any way out of this. His eyes widened as she told him what he had done to himself, his body a mess with fear as she gave him his options shaking his head. "No NO! Neither, you can't! Please NO! I wanted to fuck you not you me!" Quickly scurrying towards anything he thought might help protect him.

"Then why did you summon me, mortal? I can give you anything your heart desires and fullfil any wish you have as long as you promise me to worship my body. You can start with eating my pussy. Maybe I'll let you fuck me too when you are a good slut for your mistress." Meridianalooked at Callum lust in her eyes and followed him then out of the pentacle. The spaded tip of her demonic tail brushed against the sensitive head of his still throbbing erection. "Don't try to deny the fact that you are still horny. At least your cock is honest." She wrapped her slender fingers around his member and began to stroke his dick in a teasingly slow motion to keep him on the edge of stronger orgasm than he had ever experienced before. "Don't you want to cum inside my mouth while fucking my tits or shoot your semen into my wet cunt? All you have to do is pleasing me with your mouth to earn a reward from your mistress."

Still on the floor on his back Callum watched Merdiana as she sauntered towards him. Goading him. Taunting him with the lustful wishes and desires he still had floating through his head. All the while still staring at her monster hard and bouncing between her legs her balls hanging over her pussy as he looked up twitching as she teased his cock head shaking trying to set his mind straight. "I-I do, so so bad! Your body is so perfect... but..." He couldn't finish his sentence his body a mess of desire he quickly get under Merdiana and started to eat at her puss keeping his eyes closed as her balls smothered his face.

A devilish smile spread on Meridiana's soft lips when she heard his answer to her question. She could almost taste how desperately he wanted to cum. Succubi were able to sense arousal as well as lust and Callum was like a beacon for her. She enjoyed the sensation of his tongue on her wet labia and hoped that he would at least stroke her rock-hard member. "Good slut...make sure to swallow every last drop of my nectar." There was an aphrodisiac in her pussy juices that made him even hornier and more aroused than he already was before he began to eat her out. She spread her legs slightly to give the young sorcerer more space to lick her cunt, but she didn't remove her balls from his face and kept smothering him with them. Meridiana knew how badly Callum wanted to cum and continued to tease his throbbing cock with the tip of her demonic tail some more without sending him over the edge and letting him cum.

He couldn't help it, her juices were just incredible. Beyond anything Callum had ever tasted and it was driving him cray. Harder and harder he ate her out, his tongue swirling and curling inside her as he lapped up the sweet juices. The taste was incredible, but her balls smothering his face smelt heavy and thick, the mixture of the two confusing him as he felt her member brushing his arms. His cock was beyond aching as she teased it to the point of no return. Eagerly he slammed his face into her pussy as he moaned in sheer joy his body overcome as he shot his load hard, thick streams of cum flying from his cock.

(Sorry for the late reply my internet has been down)

Meridiana moaned loudly at the sensation of her new slaves tongue fucking her wet snatch and licking around as deeply as he possibly could. She pushed him away when she discovered that he had an orgasm before she had one. "Bad slut, your mistress cums always first! You have to ask me for permission before you can cum. As punishment you have to chose between licking up your seed from the floor or being kicked in your balls." The horny demoness waited for his decision and wondered what he would pick.

Callum gasped as he practically flew backwards landing on the wall panting for breath as she told him off for cumming, looking up at her helpless, knowing she'd follow up on the ball kicking. "S-Sorry mistress, I just, I couldn't" Her eyes were harsh on him and he got onto his knees before crawling to the spot slowly licking up the salty cum he had produced, grimacing with each mouthful.

"Good slut...lick every drop off the ground, then you can continue eating me out." Meridiana hoped that he would learn to like the taste of semen some day or else she would have to forcefully fuck his face every time. But maybe they could find a compromise and get what they wanted both. Callum would get the chance to fuck her tight cunt while she recieved a blowjob from him as long as nobody came inside each other or ssomething like that.

Back
Top Bottom