Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother knows best (F x F Transformation,futa, ctf, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadhattersKey

Meteorite
So I've had an idea for a while that I'd love to play out. It's versatile as well because of the nature of the character. So let me tell you about the character.

They call her "Mother," or that's what those who have met her do. No one knows where she came from, how old she is, or even her appearance. Those who have met her can never agree on what she looks like: high school girl, sultry courtesan, librarian. What they all can agree on, however, is that those she meets are changed forever.
Mother finds girls and changes them how she wishes. Some of the girls are already pretty, some are ugly. Some girls are healthy, some are sick, or disabled. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to who she picks. When she picks you though, you are changed. To most, it just seems like the person became prettier, or was healed. Sometimes the person disappears, only to have a girl much younger return in her place. Underneath however is a different story. The individuals changed all have some sexual modification that was bestowed upon them. Futanari seem common, but there are things far stranger. It is a good thing that the changes only show of the person wishes it.

You are either a girl who mother found, or who went looking for mother. Whatever the reason, you now find yourself approached by her, and you wonder: "how will I be changed???"

I'd love to run one of these with the setting as an anime convention. I think that could be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom