Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venture Inside the Devil's Den (Gashnaw and Lagertha)

"So what if I can? I'll still be a mindless cumming zombie in sixteen hours." Alice smiled laughing at the idea and groaning at the idea at the same time. "Just promise me if i text or call you, even if I don't make sense you'll come get me and undo it?" Alice wanted to know, though she figured he would. "I can walk, I don't want to go to my home panting and horny, so it's better to take me home now." Alice admitted chewing on her bottom lip at the idea.

Her brows raised when he spoke about a breastplate. "If you really want to make it so I only get off from the vibrator then, go ahead." She smiled at him, teasingly. "I won't object, I'm going to go crazy either way with that ointment you put on me." Alice shivered when he rubbed her stomach, the feeling was still odd but she nodded to his words. "Not for a while, I hope not too soon..I don't know, I want to keep it, but it'll be hard." Alice mentioned. "Because we'll have to grow up pretty fast, but I figure if we really want to go out and party and stuff we could always get a babysitter."

Bryan thought about the idea of a babysitter. Not something he thought about. He was thinking with a kid it would have to be them all the time, no chance to have their party lifestyle, or at least not his, he still wasn't sure how much partying Alice did. in fact there was still not a lot he knew about her.
"If you want, I'll keep the ring for now, so it is easier to hide form your folks, I mean we are getting pretty risky, one slip up and they might catch on." He gave her one more kiss before getting off the bed and helping her up.
"I'll leave the breastplate as a punishment, i'll let you play with your tits for now." He aded and ruffled his hair as having it combed as nicely as it was was not his style.

The drive home was short, sure it was same length as always but it felt short, maybe he was excited about his birthday or the game or maybe he was just eager to see her begging to be set free. Sixteen hours was a long time to go through that, even if it was not painful it was still torturous.
"And yes, if you are in so much pain that you need it off, i will come by and take it off of you. But really only if you are in pain, not just because it is driving you mad." He explained as they got to her driveway. "I don't want you texting me to come take it off because you have had seven orgasms. and are worn out."

"he gave her one final kiss before unlocking her door.
"Two days left. Then the game and my party after."

Back
Top Bottom