Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venture Inside the Devil's Den (Gashnaw and Lagertha)

Alice frowned at his words, it was true there was no way in matching his brutally with the way she had treated him. Hell she could move the rest of her days resenting him for what he did, but the fact was at least he was trying to make up for it. She blinked, watching his hands move as she rolled onto her back, smiling at the talent of his hands as he undid his own pants and hers at the same time. "You are defiantly better at multitasking then most men." Alice admitted as she moved around, allowing him to pull off her shirt, nearly ripping it, with her bra pants and panties before he removed his and she helped.

Alice accepted the kiss, kissing him back roughly and grabbing a fistful of his hair. There was no point in being shy about the matter anymore, and Alice was wetter than she thought she might have been. She had gripped his length when he moved to push inside of her, pulling him into her entrance with a groan as he started to move his hips. Then his speed increased and her face remained red as her breathing intensed slightly before he pulled away. Alice laughed slightly at his comment. "How are you going to do that? I don't think we've exactly found out what I enjoy and don't." Alice admitted as she watched him, her legs spread, and a hand on the nape of his neck.​

Bryan smirked at that response. He mainly planned on just fucking her until she moaned but now she had made it a challenge, to find out what she liked.
"I guess we will figure that out together then" He laughed and kissed her again, one of his hand going to her breasts rubbing one gently before he broke the kiss and leaned down sucking on the other.

"Actually, I want to try something else." He said and pulled out letting one rope of thick cum fire off onto her belly as the cool air brushed against his cock. He then flipped Alice onto her stomach and spanked her ass. Only once though before spreading her cheeks apart and pressed the tip of his cock against her ass hole, and then work his way in.
"Holy crap, I never knew how tight the ass could be." He said leaning down to gently bite her shoulder. "You are the first one to get this from me."

Alice looked at his expression, watching him, he seemed amused with the idea as he spoke and she gulped slightly when he gripped her breast only to be masked by his kiss. Alice kissed him back looking up as he moved his head and her eyes got a bit wide. "What are you-" Though her question was answered when he found her breast in his mouth and began to suck the nipple making her squirm lightly.

"Okay." Alice was worried about wanted to try but she saw how excited he was when he pulled out and got some cum on her stomach. "I guess you've been backed up." Alice admitted, he sounded like he enjoyed fucking everyday and she had refused him the last two days. She yelped slightly when he flipped her over and caused her to jump when he spanked her ass making it jiggle. Alice shivered at the feeling of his rough hands pulling her cheeks apart, though the next part surprised her more when she felt his moist cock head press against her back entrance. "What! Bryan! Do-" But he was already pushing in, and Alice clawed at the sheets, biting onto them with her mouth as she squealed in pain as he started to spread her puckered little tight asshole around his thick cock. Alice groaned, whimpering when he spoke, and shivered when he bit her shoulder, at least he was moving slow enough that her ass was slowly adjusting, but it didn't stop the feeling. "It feels weird.." Alice admitted, hand moving onto wrist to grab it. But Alice was only getting more wet, wet enough she was dripping and soaking the sheets below her. "I'm not..sure I like it.." She grunted.​

Bryan slowly started working up a quicker pace, not as intense of when he was fucking her pussy but definitely faster. He Kissed her neck again and noticed how much she was dripping. He let his how breath brush against her ear as he spoke.
"Your body is against you, look how wet you are." He said as he rubbed a couple fingers against her cunt letting them gather some juices before bringing it to her mouth.
"But if you want me to stop." He paused giving her another string thrust "Tell me, or endure this until I cum." Added as his pace quickened again.

He really didn't want to hurt her and he had made sure her sphincter would be able to handle his cock as he had let it slowly adjust before working up the pace he was now at. However if she really was not enjoying it, he would stop. It would be a little painful for him as he really needed the release, but he could just go back to her cunt or maybe get her to suck him off.

Then again stopping may not have been an option, the pleasure of feeling her ass tight around his cock may very well have kept him there despite him wanting to leave. It would be similar to pulling out, not a very successful method as many men could barely control themselves when cumming. Like now, as he reached his climax, a massive load of hot thick cum erupting form his cock and filling her up inside. He was amazed of how much he had stored up and actually laughed a bit.
"Wow, you really did deprive me..."

Alice shivered when he started working up a pace inside her ass, the feeling was so bizarre but somehow it felt good despite the odd feeling of it. Her face was down looking at the blankets as she squirmed lightly, legs pooling together under him as he went. Her head jerked up, teeth digging into her lower lip as she whimpered when he kissed her neck.

Alice looked at her shoulder at him when he said her body was betraying her, her face was entirely red as she looked away. "You aren't..going to make saying no easy for me?" Her back arched with a groan as he rubbed her dripping cunt, her clit itself was swollen with need, and she looked at the fingers dripping with her own wetness before catching them in her mouth. She rolled her tongue over them, the taste of her own sweetness there. Alice jumped when he stopped and thrusted hard, talking about stopping if she wanted, she was panting and groaning in pleasure when he started up again, head dipping down.

"F-Fuck..." She could feel him throbbing against the walls of her ass, and she was gasping for air at the feeling, herself being near realize. She never though something so vulgar sounding could feel this good. Then again he had given her anus time to adjust to his girth and length before pounding inside of her. Alice reached back, grabbing his wrist as she moaned, almost drooling at the feel. "No..I don't want you..to stop." Alice admitted reluctantly as her legs twisted and she cried in surprise when he thrusted forward filling her ass up with his thick hot strings of cum, some leaking out of the edges as her pussy throbbed. Alice was breathing hotly, on the edge herself as her face had turned red, though she couldn't really think to begin with as he spoke, besides asking him a question. "Are you..done?" She presumed that was all he wanted, was to cum once inside her, though after the feeling of her ass being penetrated she really wished he would keep going.​

He was confused by her question. Usually he would be but he was still rock hard and she waned more.
"Usually the answer would be yes. I would leave a girl in your position high and dry. I had my fun and let you suffer and only way to get off would be to masturbate." He explained as he rolled her onto her back again so she could see just how stiff his dripping cock was, the light of the room making it it glisten. "But right now, the answer is no. But i think we ca give your anus some time to recover, we can get to it again another time."

With that he lowered himself back into her getting to work rather quickly, giving her very little time to process each thrust. He waned her to cum and he wanted her to cry out when she did. And he wanted the person he heard walking around downstairs to leave. that is when he realized they were no alone and cupped hand over Alice's mouth as he stopped.

He listened carefully in the dead silence of her room. He pulled his phone of the pocket of his jean that ad been left on the clump on the floor. It was almost five as he checked the time. It felt like an hour passed before he finally heard the front door close. The question however, did the person leave or was it someone else entering the house.
"What time do your folks get home? I want to help you finish but if there are people downstairs..."

Alice was panting, she was close to getting off, but wasn't there yet. She listened to his answer, not fighting him when he rolled her onto her back, spreading her legs again as she saw how rock hard his cock was, dripping with cum and her juice. Alice bit her bottom lip at the thought of him fucking her in the ass again. "It did feel good.." She admitted, embarrassed, "..Maybe you'll figure out how to make my pussy feel good too."

Though, he was doing quite well with her being so sensitive as he pushed himself inside, burying himself in her dripping cunt as he moved. The wet noise sounding throughout her room as her head jerked back and she moaned, groaning as she bent her legs upwards, above her stomach, feet outside of his hips as he thrusted. "Fuck.." Her lips were parted, heavy breathing lined with moans, but she was caught off guard when his hand covered her mouth and he stopped moving. She looked up at him, brows furrowed in confusion and then..she heard the person walking around and froze.

Alice's eyes were wide when he asked when her parents were home, she had left her prescriptions down in the kitchen, though she doubt anyone would care about the vitamins as much as the burn cream. "Six...seven.." Alice said, wide eyed with furrowed brows. Her pussy was throbbing around his hard cock and she didn't want to stop.. "..It could be Chris.." Alice wondered if that was the case, though she was uncertain.​

After another minute of Bryan being almost frozen he heard footsteps heading up teh stairs. How many people had entered teh house, maybe there was a second one.
"Hey Alice, My friends and I are going out for a bit Tell Mom and Dad I won't be home for dinner. Also-" There was a pause as a sheet of paper slipped under the door.
"-If mom or dad saw that it would be tough to explain. I doubt the truth is a viable option."

Bryan;s face was both relieved and annoyed. Annoyed that anyone especially Chris was around, but relieved that it was as bad as it was going to get. At least until Chris added one more thing. One that actually made Bryan laugh
"I hope he is using a condom, last thing you want is to get pregnant."
It was at this point Bryan realized just how hard he was pressing against Alice's mouth and quickly removed his hand.
"Sorry" He said quickly but really he needed her to answer Chris now, even if just to tell him to fuck off. However since they were clear for now he decided to begin pumping again, rocking his hips against her which he knew would also make answering tough.
"If only he knew" Bryan whispered with a devilish smirk.

Alice's breathing was heavy and hot against Bryan's hand. Her heart was thundering under her chest as she stared at the door listening to the foot steps as they climbed. All her muscles tensed, on edge as she gasped hearing the voice on the other end and...she relaxed a bit when he slipped the note under the door talking. Though Alice glared at Bryan as he gripped her mouth harder.

Alice gasped for air when Bryan let go, looking up at him as she sat halfway up. "That hurt." Her face was red, finger prints where his hand had been as she looked at the letter, wondering what it was. Though..when Bryan started to pump inside her again she fell back, head back as she groaned. "Oh fuck.." She had forgotten how close to orgasming she was, and her thoughts were leaving her as she moaned, though she vaguely remembered Chris was on the other side of the door waiting for an answer as she squirmed, breasts bouncing with every thrust.

"O-O-Okay! A-Anything else?" Alice commented, brows furrowed as her body began to tense ready to burst.​

"No, not really. That's all" Chris did sound a little disappointed but decided to just leave. Bryan began to thrust even harder into Alice when he heard the footsteps heading back down the stairs an the front door open and close again.
"I should find him a lady friend, maybe a young girl who will fuck him whenever he wants. I'm pretty sure that would not be too tough. And if it is, i can always order one of my former pets to do so." He said calmly and gave one final thrust letting hs load erupt inside her. He panted heavily and pulled out his dick flaccid but dripping a mix of his own cum and her juices.

"It's too bad you don;t have nay toys, would be fun to fuck you with something while I am out of it." he said calmly as he rolled onto his back lying down next to her.
"I am going to assume I have bee forgiven now. I highly doubt you would let e do that and still hate me with every fiber of your body." He laughed and gave her a kiss before slipping his fingers into her pussy to make sure she would get of in case she hadn't at this point.
"Want to do some studying or would you rather I go home. or maybe watch a movie." He paused "Actually my house has a movie theater in the basement, we an watch a movie on a big screen, dim the lights, movie grab popcorn and snuggle up on a seat together, or if you want even go see an actual movie in theaters." He continued to slide his finger sin and out of her cunt "Though I'll make sure you scream in pleasure first."

Alice was doing her best to hold her breath as she listened to the way Chris spoke. Though her mind was far gone and she was surprised she could reply in general as she pulled her legs to her chest, eyes rolling back slightly as Bryan plowed her. She shivered, crying as she felt his thick cum pour into her, squirting load after load into her stomach as he pulled out, a bit of his cum leaking out of her entrance as she panted. At least he was getting off, though she would feel better if she was too as she groaned.

"If my parents ever found toys in my room..I'd be doomed to a life of hell.." Alice couldn't think of herself hiding sexual toys in her room, the though did not feel right. She looked at him, letting her legs fall down as he rolled on her back next to her. She shivered at his words his kiss as he sunk his fingers into her dripping mound, the tip of them rubbing against her g-spot. Alice squirmed groaning at the feel. "Fuck. Can't you, do that harder?" She admitted, lost in her own urge to get off. "I was..suppose to meet Miss Leer for something..but this distracted me." Alice admitted, somewhat embarrassed. Though the more his fingers tapped against that spot Alice couldn't help but reach down and rub her clit in a circular motion, panting and biting her bottom lip and her head tilted back and..his last words can out. Fueling the fire to her lust, her eyes rolled back, teeth digging into her bottom lip as she rubbed her clit against his fingers, her body shuttered, convulsing as she moaned and whined, her cum squirting out of her twitching mound as she rubbed her clit roughly. Her cum squirted a bit on the middle of her carpet floor, but Alice didn't seem to mind as she gasped for air.​

"WHOA" Bryan was shocked. "You're a squirter." he removed his finger form her cunny and licked the juices off of them. "And quite delicious too." He then gave her another kiss letting her taste the residue of her juices on his lips.
"Maybe i should return the favor and start eating better. No fair that only one of us should enjoy the taste of the other." He laughed and pushed himself upright and slid off her bed grabbing his pants putting them back on.
"Well if it's not too late I'll give you a lift." He said buckling his belt "But it is after five so it may be too late." He dded grabbing his shirt pulling it on before his socks.

After that he grabbed the piece of paper by the door and read it.
"Its just your prescription, I guess since Chris knows why you need the burn cream he figured it would be best for your folks to not see it. Speaking of which, what are you gonna do when they ask you what the doctor said? I mean i can probably get Marcus to make a fake prescription, but it's up to you." He said calmly taking a seat at the foot of her bed.

"So what do you want to do? Stay here, go see miss leer, go see a movie. Mess around at my place. I mean you pretty much have only seen the main living are and my room. There is a lot you have not sen yet. Like my sex dungeon."
Bryan actually id not have a sex dungeon, but he thought it would be funny to say he did. In reality he did have equipment that could turn one of the rooms into one but never really bothered.
"By the way. I kind of want to collar you again. It was really cute on you. But i can buy something nicer if you want."

Alice's throat was dry after cumming and her legs were shaking slightly, though she had stopped stroking herself as she laid there, beside herself. She could hear his surprised voice, and him moving on the bed as she panting, not fighting him when he kissed her.

After a while, Alice was sitting up, legs still shaking slightly as she put a hand in front of her pussy, watching him dress as she blinked. "I-It's five? Fuck! I was suppose to meet her at four thirty!" Alice groaned, annoyed with herself. "I need to at least call her and apologize..."

Alice was sore, but her body was aching for more as she watched him, grabbing the letter to read it. "Yeah..I can explain that easily." Alice admitted feeling a bit ashamed. "I have severe nerve ending damage...so it's not the first time I've been burned without noticing. I once had a time where I was getting in a bath and the water was so boiling but I couldn't feel it that it burnt all the skin off my legs." She wasn't sure why she was explaining this to him, probably because he had gotten her off. "That's why the doctor assumed I stood on a hot iron..because I've done that without realizing as well."

Alice looked up at him again red faced when he talked about going to his place, her brows furrowed when he mentioned a sex dungeon. "You seriously have one of those? I mean..I get you are kinky and all, but..I can't imagine you having..wait no I can." Alice shook her head, falling on her back as she groaned. "Honestly...Let me call Miss Leer while I can think to apologize and reschedule, I'm still really horny..and I'd like to keep going as embarrassing as that is to admit." She was silent when he mentioned collaring her again, Alice squirmed on the bed, her legs closing slightly as she thought about it. "Nicer?" Alice was confused by the gesture. "Why do you want to collar me? I'm not your slave anymore." Though she heard the cute part and sighed. "I don't know what your idea of nicer is, but if you really want me to wear one, then I want to at least pick out the one I'm going to wear with you."​

"I was kidding about the sex dungeon, though if i wanted I could set one up. You've seen my room, aside form teh couches, bed and computer it is empty, i could move some stuff around and hook up shackles, a stockade, sex swing. I technically have one since i can make one without having to purchase anything else. It's like having a model car kit still in the box. You ave a model car, it's just not built." He explained and picked up her pants fishing out her phone and tossed it to her.
"Give her a call." He said calmly.

He was happy when she mention that she wanted to pick out the collar. She had agreed and that was a yes in is books.
"Of course, and By nicer i meant something without a lock but still comfortable to wear. Since all of mine are with a lock i figured buy one that does not have a lock, so you can remove it at home. I mean your dad did not seem too fond of seeing you wearing one. So just wear it when they are not around. Freely remove it whenever you want." He explained. "And yes I was not going to guy buying something without you around, I mean I will still have final say, but i wnat you to pick one out that you like. It has nothing to do with slavery. It's cute and collars kind of do something for me." He continued to explain and held out a hand to help her to her feet.

"Glad that is not infected" He said when he helped her up and examined the tattoo. You are gonna have to keep wearing long shirts to keep that hidden. Like a hoody"

"Ugh! Don't joke with me about that I'll believe you every time.." Alice groaned at the idea of him moving things around to set up a sex dungeon. "You said you had extra rooms, I'm just curious why you never thought to set one up before since you enjoyed luring girls in and all." Alice jumped when she felt her phone land on the bed next to her. She grabbed it, unlocking it as she sighed going through her contacts. "Thanks." Alice admitted finding Miss Leer's number and began to dial it.

Alice was sitting up then, phone to her ear as it rung. She listened to how excited he was about purchasing a nicer collar with her and Alice pursed her lips rolling her eyes about he got the last say. "I'm wearing it, I should get the last say." She allowed Bryan to help her to her feet, though her legs shook and she leaned into him, wrapping an arm around him as someone picked up on the other side.

"Alice! Are you alright my dear?" Miss Leer's voice was music to Alice's ears and she smiled. "I was so worried something happened to you, or you got hurt or hurt yourself. After this morning Alice! Don't scare a woman like that!" Miss Leer's voice got stern and Alice just smiled.

"I'm sorry Miss Leer. I got held up at the doctor for longer than expected, I just got home. Should we reschedule? I know I'm already thirty minutes late." Alice, most likely fresh from her orgasm, laid her head against his chest, listening to his heart beat and breathing.

"No need. Do you still think you can meet up with me? I'd love to show you what I was talking about, and my friend desperately wants to have a word with you!" Miss Leer squealed excited and Alice sighed nodding her head, she could never say no to the woman.

"Is it alright if someone comes with me? I'm not entirely myself today, I'm really emotional." That much was true, Alice was dealing with it, but if Bryan wanted to hang out, then he could at least keep her company for a while.

"Of course! The more the merrier I always say!" miss Leer squealed again and Alice smiled. "You know the spot right? The coffee shop off of 7th street, we are already here talking. So just come in the door and you'll see us, okay?"

"Alright, give me..like thirty minutes to get there." Alice hung up the phone, sighing as she looked at Bryan. Though he had wanted the two of them to be alone. "If you don't want to come along you don't have. I can always meet her myself, but she really wants to show me something."​

Bryan put a finger under her chin forcing her to look up at his face.
"I just spent two days trying to earn your trust back, You have my child growing in your womb. I am not going to ditch you after one go. Trust me if I was aiming to just fuck you again, i wouldn't have given this much effort. Just wash up a bit, get dressed and I'll drive us over.

Bryan never really liked miss Leer, she was just something that messed with his head. A woman stuck in a man;s body. Who had a sex change yet still seemed very manly. Sure she was no Katelyn Jenner, that was nothing more than a train wreck in his eyes, but there was no denying what she had been most of her life. It was confusing and he didn't like not understanding how someone could feel they were a different gender rather than just being gay. Then to add to it there were men who became women and still liked women, or women who became men ad still liked men. It was just more confusing to him. And men who had sex changes yet would keep their penis. That just annoyed him, Then beyond the personal aspect, he did not like her a a teacher.

That had been his distaste for Miss leer but now just hearing her voice made Alice happy as can be. That was even more annoying, especially since he was aiming to be her entire world. Sure he could handle being just part of her life but he would be damned playing second fiddle to miss leer. Still he said he would drive her and going back on that now would be just as bad as branding Alice's other foot.
"I just hope it won't take too long, i would like to hit the store before it closes."

Alice blinked when he pushed her face up to look at him and spoke. She couldn't help but smile, blushing slightly embarrassed. She had figured Bryan might bail, knowing it'd be a girl thing and he had gotten to fuck her like he had wanted. That and she still remembered the conversation at the table about him not liking Miss Leer. "You'll be nice to her then? She's done a lot for me." Alice admitted, nodding as she pulled away.

Alice somehow got to the bathroom, peed, wiped herself off, sprayed herself with perfume and came out with some febreeze spraying her entire room. She also lit some incense to burn while they were out before grabbing a loose plaid top and some dark jeans. The top was probably the most colorful thing Bryan had seen her in, and she pulled out a bra and underwear, pulling the lacy white panties up before putting the bra on. She pulled the pants on, grunting before putting the top on and brushing her hair. Alice grunted as she looked at herself, she always wore loose clothing but her loose clothing would only get her so far. "I'm not looking forward to when I have to start looking for pregnant clothing.." Alice admitted, putting her hair in a braid before putting some black flats on.

"Alright..So they are at the coffee shop off 7th street. She said we won't miss them when we enter." Alice rolled up her sleeves halfway up her forearm as she turned and looked at him. She had yet to put makeup on since he had raped her, and she still didn't feel like it. "I'm ready..Lemme take my prescriptions with us. I'm going to have to take them again." Alice admitted moving to unlock her bedroom door and step out into the hallway.​

Bryan was glad she though about fumigating her room as he knew they left a very strong scent of sex in it. Even after febreezing it and lighting some incense there was still some lingering stench. Luckily an hour or so would change that, and Bryan cracked the window bit. He would have opened it more but the rain was coming down hard and he didn't want the wind to start blowing the rain into her room.

"I'll behave" he said calmly "Never said I will be nice. I still don't like her, but i can hold my tongue for you."
In truth it would all be for Alice as outside of school Bryan would never waste a chance to insult people. Especially people like Miss leer, the homosexual crossdressing manlady. Bryan would have had a field day throwing insults but because Alice had asked him not to.
"Though i would hope for a reward if i manage to hold my tongue the entire meeting."

He got into his car, the rain already washing away some of the scent of sex and it was only ten second form the house to his car. There were similarities to the night prior however unlike the torrential downpour, this was just heavy not flood warning level. Still he did have to drive much more carefully then he would normally.
"Hey maybe if the rain gets bad enough your folks will insist i spend the night again. And this time I won;t have to sneak into your room."
He didn't really want to spend the night this time though, as he did like his home and kind of missed his bed. Even if he had to have music playing just to deal with his monophobia.
"Or maybe you can tell them you are stuck on the other side of the bridge and they tell you to spend the night with me." He suggested with a laugh.

Alice followed after him she grabbed her prescriptions walking out to his car and slipping into the passenger seat with ease. Alice closed the door buckling herself in as he started up, beginning to drive. She looked at him, a bit baffled by his words.

"What kind of reward are you expecting if you do hold your tongue the entire time?" Alice was curious though she could guess what he wanted, as always.

Alice closed her eyes at his last comment about her spending the night. "Let's hope it doesn't get too bad. Remember my parents are going to put you in Chris's room if you spend the night again, and I don't think you'll want to snuggle up to him." Alice found the idea funny, she could imagine the look on both their faces and she shook her head smiling. "I hope it doesn't flood..I've never slept away from home." Alice admitted, reluctant at the idea of moving. She didn't want to move but she knew eventually she would. "I think I'll get home sick if I do."​

Home sick, that was a new concept to Bryan. He was home sick the first few nights after his parents left People didn't understand but home wasn't just where your house was but the people around you as well. He managed to shut off his emotions though and fill that void by being a monster, now he no longer wanted to be that monster and was really trying to repent.
"If you are worried about being home sick would you really want to move away? At least with me you are not too far form home, you will still see your friends, your teaches, your life won't plus maybe your parents will not go batshit crazy. Maybe they won't throw you out. I am not going to bail on you."

As they continued along he got to a red light and sighed.
"As for a reward, i will let you know after, and they can put me in Chris' room, I'll just sneak over to your's after." He laughed as the light turned green an he bolted off again.
"But sending the night with me will help you adjust to being away from home if the worst does happen."

As they reached the cafe he parked the car and gave her a rough yet passionate kiss. After breaking it he spoke.
"Look I am not going to ask you to make a decision right this second, but you do have one thing many girls your age and in your situation do not, options. You have options, I don't want you to move across the country, So I would like you too stay and if that means having to move in with me I'm all for it. If you want i can give you your own room until you are comfortable being roommates. The fact is, even with options you are on a deadline so you will have to make a decision eventually." And with that he got out of the car and helped her out as they entered the coffee shop. Immediate spotted miss Leer to which his face twisted.
"Kinda wish they would serve minors, i may need something to keep me behaved."

Alice was kinda silent. It was weird sitting down now, her ass being pressed into the seat felt awkward, and sitting here watching him drive made her uneasy. Not only that he was talking about things she didn't want to talk about, she had said that much earlier.

"You've never lived with my parents. I know exactly how they'll react and about all my family but a few. Chris already knows.." Alice cringed that he knew they had fucked. Though her brother had yet to know she was pregnant of which she wanted no one to know. "Look the only way I can explain is this..My dad has a twin. My uncle that I was thinking about moving in with. My uncle came out that he had sex with a girl, a one night stand, and that she had gotten pregnant. Of which, my family cast him out, he was only twenty no job, barely making it through college and they cut him off financially, and emotionally. They all act like he's dead. My Uncle got so mad that he started doing porn, just because he could, a big fuck you to my family if you will but..he's the only one that understands." Alice wasn't really looking at Bryan anymore, she was watching the clouds twist overhead. "I don't want to lose my family, and no I don't want to move, but me moving in with you before marriage would be just as bad, and if they find out I'm pregnant before marriage..I'll probably never be able to talk to my parents again."

Alice looked at him when they stopped at the light. She shook her head when he talked about sneaking into her room. "One of these days if you keep doing that, they'll start asking questions I don't think I can lie about." Alice frowned at the thought she could already see her parents screaming in her head. Alice twisted in her seat uncomfortable about sleeping over at his place. "To be honest I'm not even sure I can step foot in your house after Saturday. I got this terrible feeling in my stomach when I think about it."

Alice gasped when he kissed her, rough enough that he pushed her head into the seat, but she relaxed a bit after a while, enjoying the kiss that caused her to blush as he pulled away. "I know I do but don't keep asking me about these things! It's already bad enough I have to think about them you know?" Alice huffed, annoyed, this was not how she had wanted to meet Miss Leer. She was getting ready to open her door as she watched him exist the car, but was surprised when he opened the door helping her out. "You know I can still do things for myself right now. I'm not even big." Alice straightened her top, she didn't even have a bump yet and he was embarrassing her. Still she moved, walking ahead of him into the coffee shop. She spotted Miss Leer in the corner, bright purple and pink outfit, with another woman across from her, blond hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, large bust and manly hands. Alice smiled though she turned around to Bryan frowning and shaking her head. "You didn't have to come you know. I could have come here myself."

"Alice!" Miss Leer was up hugging her when she arrived at the table. Alice hugged her back, Miss leer pulling back and taking Alice's face in her hands. "You look a lot better." Miss Leer looked at Bryan and smiled, eyeing him over. "Whose this? Your boyfriend? I didn't know you had one." Alice rolled her eyes silent as she looked at the blond woman who stood, almost seven feet in high heels. She reached across the table shaking hands with Alice.

"Hi darling I'm Lita Reins! I'm one of Miss Leer's besties!" Alice smiled at Lita shaking her hand, watching as Lita turned to shake hands with Bryan.

"That's Bryan. Pardon him if he doesn't talk." Alice said hotly. The other two women smiled, Miss Leer patting her on the back as Alice moved to sit down.

"What would the two of you like to drink? My treat!" Miss Leer said and Alice looked up at her as Lita sat down across from Alice.

"Um. Peppermint Mocha please." Alice didn't think twice about her being pregnant, and she listened to Miss Leer chirp away as she got the orders and went to the counter to order them.

"Well Alice. I'm sure Miss Leer didn't tell you who I am, but she's told me a lot about you and the artwork you did she showed me." Lita started smiling and Alice looked at her, hands on her lap silent as the woman spoke. "I actually own my own bakery around the corner, we are a small thing with only a few of us, but very busy all the time and if you'd like I can show you around." Lita looked at her smiling, and Alice knew which artwork Miss Leer had shown her. She twisted in her spot uncomfortable. "We were just thinking if you like my shop, maybe you can stop by sometime and make stuff with me. Try some recipes and see if you like my work or not, and I can give you an intern ship in my shop if you'd like. We are actually going to expand the shop in a few weeks but I think you'll enjoy seeing the little shop I made right now."

"Okay." Alice started, twisting her hands together. "But I have soccer after school, though I won't be able to play for a while because of my foot. Doctor's note." Alice admitted, though the doctor had also wanted her to stop doing soccer all together after three months. Alice wasn't sure she wanted to voice the whole thing, why Lita was telling her all this, but maybe Bryan could make the connection.

"That's fine hun. Like I said we can do an intern ship. You'll work under me directly, I'll pay you for your time, and if you like it, maybe you can start working there on a daily basis." Lita smiled at her and Alice made a line with her lips as Miss Leer came back with the drinks. "Though Miss Leer says you are a natural." Alice looked at Miss Leer who sat down next to Lita drinking her own coffee.

"Oh she is. She brought in cupcakes, brownies, fudge the first month she moved here. I thought her mother had made it and come up to find she had made then from scratch." Miss Leer smiled at Alice who tensed in her seat, she didn't look at Bryan, embarrassed. "Ever since then I tell her she has to bring me something once a month." Miss Leer laughed.​

Internship, that was a crock, he knew exactly what that was, it was to get someone to do work for you without paying them. He never had been an intern, as he refused to work for anyone but himself, but he knew people who had been interns. For example Stacey had been an intern for a summer, but only after the summer was over did Bryan discover she had been raped multiple times by her mentor. Since she had been too worried about coming forth while working with him, they could not do much about it in terms of the law, but Bryan never played by the law. He wasn't sure where the man was now. Cambodia maybe. Perhaps picking cotton in cuba.

Still that had always raised a red flag in Bryan's eyes. Now the girl he had been perusing was being given an internship from another man lady who may very well bone her with or without permission. Both options were not appealing and he narrowed his eyes. Holding is tongue was going to be very difficult, even with money being offered it sounded more like buying silence. one bad experience and internships were branded for life. Furthermore, he had money so why did she need it. He was;t going to treat er like a prostitute but she was able to take care of her.

Still she seemed happy about the offer and he was not about to tell her she couldn't do it. This was all Miss leer's fault though, had she kept her mouth shut maybe this would not be a thing.
"If she is a natural why would she need the internship? Shouldn't the word of mouth be that she is great and you want to hire her rather than just give her an internship. Even part time after school, minimum wage. Is She is an excellent bake it should be more a recruitment rather than getting her skills for free and giving her some pocket change."
It was word vomit at this point, he could not censor himself anymore, keep his mouth shut, not an option, he was going to be talking now.
"Besides Internships are a scam to begin with. Get people to do a job or you for free. They think they are getting experience but in the end they still land a job at McDonald's. I know this because my Parents were CEOs of large corporations and pulled the exact same shit. Get someone to go get coffee or sort your files, work on your schedule, then when the summer is over cast the aside no compensation for their work and they have nothing else to show for it. So if you want her to work for you, Actually offer her a job."

His eyes were narrowed and his face showed that he was willing to kill, but he had a point. Internships were not often what people wanted on their resume nowadays. Sure it helped but most internships were just people who would go on a coffee run or some other mundane task, they didn't get the experience they needed. Granted one at a bakery was probably more on point with what mattered, but that did not change the fact that it was still titled Intern.
"Besides if you are going to pay her anyway why not just hire her? i guess as an intern you could pay her less, since you don't have to pay interns at all in the first place. Same work load but less pay."

Alice's face along with Lita's and Miss Leer's were that of shock. He had promised Alice he wouldn't speak, but here he was going on a bit that seemed to only end with his angered expression. Alice was baffled, and punched his arm.

"I told you, you didn't need to come." Alice was angry, pissed, and she looked at Lita and Miss Leer. "I'm sorry, that was rude of him. We can talk this over some other time. I'll let Miss Leer know what I think in a week." Alice exclaimed and Lita smiled.

"Okay! I'll look forward to getting a message from you." Lita exclaimed, moving to grab a piece of paper out of her purse and a pen. "Here, how about I give you my personal number.." She also pulled out a card with the bakery's name and number on it, "..and this is the bakery's contact if you want to ask for me there. I don't always have my personal phone on me at work." Lita exclaimed and Alice nodded taking the card and paper.

"Thank you. Thank you Miss Leer for setting up this talk about an internship." Alice glared at Bryan as she stood up, she wanted to get out of here before she made a scene. She defiantly felt like throwing her coffee at him. "Thank you for the coffee Miss Leer."

"No problem hun! Anything I can do for you." Miss Leer smiled awkwardly at her looking at Bryan with a shamed expression.

"Yeah. Maybe next time I will remind myself to come alone." Alice said, punching Bryan's arm again as she turned with the coffee walking out. She shoved the card and paper in her pocket, walking to his car without looking back at him.​

When they finally got to the car he glared at her.
"Is hitting a new kink of yours?" He asked almost snarling. "Like it or not i had a point. If she wants you on her staff she should make it official." He continued. He knew any chance of a ride home hummer was not gonna happen now so he figured hwy bother asking He wouldn't force her and he doubted she would be up for it.

As they reached a stop light he sighed and handed her a bottle of water. It was warm but like the one form earlier the cap was still sealed. It could be a large question as tho why he had so much water in his car and most would probably not want to know the reason, and if Alice asked he was certain she would not want to find out, but luckily right now it had another use.
"Don't you need to take your meds?" He asked as the light turned green and he continued on. He missed one of the turns towards her house but it was on purpose. Though he also avoided the bridge as the rain began falling again.

He continued along until they headed the outskirt of town as they got to the beach. It was deserted as the rain probably ushered most beach goers away so he just parked the car looking out over the ocean as the wind and rain continued to bash against the protection of the car.
"Just so you know I actually like the rain, this is something that calms me quite a bit, even with monophobia. I don't know why, Rain makes be feel even more alone but it doesn't trigger my far of being alone"

Without warning he leaned over and gave her a kiss.
"Even now we share the rain, if you do leave that will not be a factor anymore. I get you want to leave but I don't want you to. I Don't care what anyone says I promised I would take care of you and that is a promise i intend to keep."

"Seriously?" Alice glared as she slipped into his car. Arms crossed, pissed off after buckling herself in and slamming the door shut. "You had a point, great I'm so happy you had a point!" Alice sneered at him. "I was the one that asked for an internship not a job, because my parents would flip if I got a job and didn't focus on soccer!" Alice yelled agitated. She rubbed her forehead, head throbbing.

"why do you have so much water?" Alice wondered as he handed her another bottle but she had the coffee. "Diabetic?" She drank her coffee, fumbling around and getting her pills and taking them as she groaned. "I still have to put the burn cream on. Ugh." Alice grimaced, she luckily had been given pain killers so she didn't feel the throbbing aching pain of her foot anymore. Though they weren't that strong, for fear of hurting the fetus in her stomach.

Alice huffed when the stopped at the beach, she didn't mind the rain, it was the thundering clouds and darkness that bothered her. Still, she was unsure why he brought her to the beach in the first place. "You come here a lot then?" Alice wondered as she looked at the water pelting the waves of the sea, the sand a dark brown.

Alice blinked when he kissed her, examining his face as he spoke. "You are doing that a lot more than usual." Alice commented as she got comfortable in her seat sipping on her coffee, she looked away from him. "Well. I don't really have a choice. It's not like I want to move, but I know you were joking about the marriage thing, and I can't exactly tell my parents I'm pregnant or moving in with a guy they barely know. They'd murder me for either of those things." Alice sighed shaking her head. "I don't know Bryan but you keep bringing it up and I just don't want to talk about it anymore."​

Back
Top Bottom