Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venture Inside the Devil's Den (Gashnaw and Lagertha)

Lunch seemed to take forever to arrive but it eventually did. While Bryan did share classes with Alice he didn't bother trying to bug her again, instead he let her be and decided he would make up for it later. Stacey had actually proved something him he didn't want to admit, but yea he was falling hard for Alice and he was having trouble figuring it out, what was it about this girl that made him like this. Maybe she reminded him of Stacey a bit, but not enough to be the reason. Although it could be because she was like Stacey, in the strong personality type that drew him to her. That however was the only similarity as Stacy was always aspiring to greater heights and while her parents pushed her, she didn't hate her goals, she always chose her direction. A mistress of the Piano and Violin, and yet she chose to play the bass and her parents supported that. The brain of a rocket scientist who could take the highest level of advanced math the country would provide and yet she took basic math. Her parents let her do what she wanted because they knew she would rebel if they didn't. Maybe not before she Met Bryan but he was a bad influence, he taught her that her parents needed to let her do her thing.

Standing outside the rain clouds form the day before had returned. Not as thick as they had been but it did look threatening like it would rain again. Hot humid days and rainy evenings, wasn't uncommon.
"So where do you want to eat?" Bryan asked when Alice finally showed up and they got into his car. Had Alice been any other girl they wouldn't have time to answer as her mouth would be busy sucking him off, but Alice was not any other girl. For the first time in two years she was a girl he had a crush on. She had unintentionally awoken the human side of him that had been laying dormant for the past two years.
"I know of a diner that has some pretty good burgers, There is also a Thai restaurant not too far down the road. Or we can swing by my place first and then get food after the doctor if you want. Not like we are going to be returning to class today. I have two spares and I believe you have been signed out for the day."

Alice had decided to sit as far away from Bryan as she could in each class they had. she didn't really talk to any of her friends, and she didn't bother looking in his direction. It was nice though, when class was out for lunch and she had grabbed her things, though leaving her sports bag in the gym locker, before signing out of school. She had passed Miss Leer who didn't say a word to the girl, simply she patted Alice on the back. At least Alice's eyes weren't as puffy as they had been before, after crying in Miss Leer's arms after their conversation. She couldn't take much more of this today, she just wanted to go home and go to bed. Why was she so moody today? Besides lack of sleep Alice couldn't place her finger on it.

Alice had grabbed her backpack, what work she had for the day. Though she had stopped by her later classes and asked her teachers for the homework if they had any for the day so it wouldn't be late. Alice hadn't being the star student, but she did what she had to. For a moment, Alice thought about making Bryan wait longer, she wasn't in the mode for the doctor or going out to eat. Still, she hadn't made him wait long when she caught up to him, seeing him wait for her.

Alice had been silent when they moved out to the empty parking lot to his car. She put her backpack in his backseat and slide into the passenger seat, closing the door and buckling her seat belt. Her eyes were still slightly red but her cheeks had returned their normal color. Luckily, Alice had decided against wearing make up again today. She took a deep breath when he asked her where she wanted to eat and she cringed. "I just want salad." Alice admitted, nothing else sounds good going off the list in her head. "Or soup. I don't really want anything heavy." Alice looked at him. "Did you sign out of school then as well? Regardless if you have spares or not the teachers will call your house if you skip classes won't they?" Alice was curious, and it was nice to take the lime light off herself for the day. She was too tired to deal with much more madness. The doctor's office would be enough and she was dreading the conversations she'd be having. Though she figured she could bluff herself out of some of it, and Bryan wouldn't be around to hear anything about her medical history which was a pleasant thought. "Hopefully it doesn't flood again today." Alice commented looking at the clouds taunting her over head, as if ready to pour and laugh at her misery more.​

"Change your mind again about soccer?" He asked noting she had not brought her sports bag. Sure they could go back to school to pick it up but Westwood was past the bridge along with the doctor and his house, It all seemed redundant to go back, especially if flooded, it would be hassle to get her home in the first place. Then again if it did flood she may be stuck on his side for the night. he doubted it would though. While it had flooded the night prior, the clouds did not look near as menacing today.
"I don't think it will flood, maybe some rain but for the most part just cloud cover-MOTHERFUCKER" He yelled as the jolted to s top as some idiot had driven right past a stop sign.
"Even if it does, You can sleep at my house, and i would you a chastity belt so you know you are not being violated during the night."

Really the thought of her sleeping at his house was appealing, but then there was the whole no sex aspect that did bother him He was wishing there was something he could do that would speed up the process where she would jump his hips an just fuck him all night long, but he figured even if they did get back to sex, she still would not be a nympho. Besides if she did become sex crazed, he himself may lose interest again.

As the crossed the bridge he turned towards his house instead of the city, they had time and he figured he would hold up on his end of the bargain where he would unlock her collar. It was a bit of a drive but they still had plenty of time when they arrived and Bryan sighed. "Stay here" He said calmly as he hopped out of the car and ran into his house, returning about five minutes later and jumped back in.
"Lean down" Was his command as he brushed her hair aside and undid the lock. "there it is unlocked, take it off or leave it on I don;t care, but it still does look cute on you."

He then headed back towards the city and quickly sound a salad bar. He was not really one for salads but that is what she asked for so he could find one that suited him. Once they got inside he got them a private booth around the back and as they were seated he smiled.
"We could call this our first date if you want." t was a bit of a taunt since it was a sit down meal, though he figured she would not agree.
"Though we can;t it and chat for too long. I still have to impress your folks by getting you to the doctor on time."

Alice was silent for a bit when he asked her about the meeting. She looked down, not really wanting to think about it. "Miss Leer said she would take care of it if I didn't go." Alice finally said as he jolted at the stop sign. "I don't know how, but she knows all the parents here and their business..call it blackmail but she said it would be alright, my parents won't know if I skip unless they attend..my mother doesn't get home until late and my dad normally cleans house when he gets home." Alice finished as she ran her fingers through her hair when they started up again. She didn't really look at him, though she suspected he'd notice her eyes were red and think it was just from lack of sleep. "Hopefully it won't flood and neither of us will have to worry about that.." Alice didn't like the thought of staying in his place, especially after the first night being there. She didn't think she could go through the front door even if it was flooding and her life was in danger.

Alice was surprised when they took a turn and she realized they were going to his house. Her muscles tensed slightly at the thought but she tried to calm herself as they stopped in front of his house and he told her to wait. She did just that, though she doubted she could steal his car in the condition she was in right now and Bryan was at least trying to be nicer.

When he returned she looked at him, pulling the scarf off her neck and leaning forward so he undid the lock. Alice breathed a sigh of relief, twisting the collar around as he spoke and instantly snapping it off and putting it on the dash before she wrapped the scarf around her neck again. "Thanks. At least you kept up on your promise."

Alice was silent again as they started driving into the city though she looked at the restaurant they stopped at and looked at him a bit surprised as she got out of the car and followed him inside. She didn't complain when they got a seat in the back sliding into the opposite booth as he spoke. She looked at him funny when he joked about this being a first date. "You seem awfully adamant about impressing my folks." Alice said after offering a drink and she shrugged. "I didn't take you for a salad guy, but I would hardly consider this a first date." Alice admitted, she moved to stand up, ready to grab some soup and salad. Usually her protein shake kept her full until she got home, but for some reason she was starving. Alice didn't wait for a reply as she went to the bar grabbing some salad and moving to sit down. nothing fancy, but it was what she was craving and she easily started to eat. "I'm not looking forward to the doctor.." Alice had a bad feeling, she didn't know if she could look her doctor in the eye and lie to the woman.​

He raised brow when she mentioned him impressing her parents.
"That aspect confuses you? Do you really think I would put this much work into winning you over to just be banned form seeing you? No the plan is once you agree to an actual date, that your parents will be happy with the guy you are dating. I hurt you, I know that and I am going to do what I can to earn your trust back. But I am not about to throw that chance away by alienating your folks. They like me and right now would like to keep it that way."

He went to get his own salad, a big bowl which also had a lot of chunks of ham and bacon in it mixed with the rest of the salad needs.
"You think i want you to go to the doctor as well? That mark on your foot is from this" He said pulling out his trusty knife. "When your doctor sees that questions will be asked. I can't be in there with you so you have to pull off the lie on your own." He said taking a mouthful of his salad.
"How do people enjoy eating this crap? I should have gone to mcdonald's get a fucking burger and order you their salad. That way we would both be happy right now." He groaned taking another bite "This is crap."

He suffered through the lunch and noted the time they had left "we have ten minutes, so let's get going. Luckily your mom was kind enough to give me the address." He smirked and took her hand paying for the meal and rushed to the car so he could get her there on time. They made it but just barely.
"You're skipping soccer so want to see a movie after this? Well after we get rose and take her home."

Alice watched him try to eat the salad, she smiled at the terrible look on his face as she ate her own. "I like to see you suffer apparently." Alice mused. She looked down when he talked about hurting her, and about the doctor. "I'm not sure what I'm going to tell her.." Alice admitted huffing and groaning at the thought. "I don't want to think about it until I get there.." She shrugged, the thought about him trying to gin her trust back. It was adorable it's own way, though she would not admit that much to him. "Salad is good for you, you know. You could put dressing on it next time..might taste better."

She finished up, leaving her bowl there. She was a bit surprised when he grabbed her hand but she didn't pull her hand away as she followed him to the counter, watching him pay until they were outside. She slipped into the car and looked out the window as they drove. Alice didn't say anything about her mother giving him the address, she was quiet. Racking her brain for some way to lie her way through this. Alice was getting out, fumbling as she got out of the car when he asked her about after school. Alice was silent for a while before she looked at it. "Miss Leer talked me into going with her somewhere after school." Alice finally said, she looked down as if slightly ashamed by the idea. "I already talked to Rose and her parents are picking her up after school so you don't have to worry about her or me." Alice finally said, she pondered taking her backpack inside but left it in his car as she turned to go to the doctor's. "What are you going to do? Wait out here?" Alice asked curiously. Though she looked at the time and huffed. "Nevermind..I'll be back." Alice said before rushing inside the large building.

Alice didn't like the fact she had checked in. What was worse was waiting in that tiny room staring at her feet and fidgeting with her hands. Her arm hurt, the nurse having taken her blood and now Alice waited.. and waited... Finally after fifteen minutes the doctor stepped in. A very tall woman, big fact breasts, pretty face, short spiked blond hair and brown eyes, dark skin. She moved, looking at Alice's paper before smiling at Alice.
"Let's see your foot." The woman said finally. Alice gulped, taking off her shoe, sock and unwrapping her foot. "Lay down." The doctor said and Alice bit her bottom lip. She laid back on the table, the Doctor put down the file of paper's, picking up her left foot and examining the bottom of the foot, the burn mark. The doctor looked at Alice, setting it down gently. "Alice..how did you get a burn mark on your foot?" Alice wasn't sure what the mark looked like. She expected it to look like a knife, like Bryan was expecting. Though the doctor had been silent, only talking about a burn mark.

"I uh...stepped on something hot.." Alice said, not sure if the doctor would buy it. Her heart was racing, Alice hated to lie but she had no choice.

"Straightener I'm guessing?" The Doctor said, eyes slitting as she looked at Alice going over to her computer and opening the file. "Hot iron?" The Doctor looked at Alice, writing in her file as she picked it up and Alice gulped.

"I don't remember..it was hot and..I left my foot on it until I felt it.." Alice began to trip over her words, she couldn't look at the doctor, she wanted to sit up but the woman stopped her, pen in her hand before the Doctor continued to write down.

"Not the first time you have had this issue? Back in..." The Doctor flipped through the files, files from Alice was much younger. "Back in 2006, when you were seven, your mother brought you to the hospital after you had sat in boiling water for several hours without realizing it. You burnt the whole bottoms of your feet, up to your knees, but the doctor's did a skin graph so you weren't left with scars..." The Doctor looked at her, before flipping through to the next page. "Ah.. nerve ending damage which runs in your family was what the doctors found." The doctor looked at her sighing softly as she went back to the files she was originally at. "So.. is your nerve ending getting worse? Staying the same?"

Alice looked up at the doctor. She didn't really remember that from her childhood, all she remembered was being in a hospital, walking home with casts after surgery. At least, the doctor had not said anything about the wound looking like a knife scare, or was the doctor bluffing her. "About the same.." Alice admitted. "Sometimes I can feel cold or hot more than others." Alice blinked, but the doctor grabbed her left foot as she moved to try to sit up.

"Stay down please. I need to treat it, it's getting an infection." The Doctor said writing in the file before putting it down. "You need to be more careful when you are using hot things Alice. I know I'm not the first one to tell you this but hot things are just as bad as frost bite." The doctor moved grabbing some things from under the sink, pouring some liquid on a large cotton ball as she moved over to Alice's foot again. "This will hurt." Alice tensed, gritting her teeth as she cried at the stinging feeling of the liquid on her foot. "I'm assuming your parents don't know the real reason you hurt your foot. Your mother said it was another injury from working out?" The doctor looked at her, but Alice was silent. "I won't tell them. Anything you don't want them to know, they don't need to. The only thing I'll tell them is if your life is in danger. I'm sure you know that." Alice nodded, though she squirmed on the table as the doctor finished up before going and grabbing another liquid. She wiped Alice's foot again, but Alice relaxed this time, and she remained silent as the Doctor started to wrap her foot.

"I'm embarrassed.." Alice finally said, her eyes were filling with tears, because it was the truth.

"Do they know you have had sex?" Alice's eyes got wipe at that question. She sat up, jerking her foot away. "Wait, I'm not done!" The doctor exclaimed, but Alice looked at her with a pale face.

"H-How did you know?" Alice wondered if the doctor had seen the video of her, her eyes started twitching but the Doctor finished wrapping her foot as sighed lightly. The door was closed, no one could hear them, it was only the two of them.

"Your blood work came back Alice. It's what I was waiting on, that's why it took me fifteen minutes to come see you." The city was good about having a blood lab right below the actual doctor's office. They always seemed to get the blood work through quickly and Alice had never complained before until now, her eyes were driving her crazy. "..You are pregnant Alice." The doctor only looked at her and Alice shook.

"H-How? I mean..I..I only had sex a few times.." Alice had only been fucked by Bryan, Saturday and yesterday. She couldn't believe she was pregnant that early. "Doesn't it normally take a few weeks to get pregnant?" Alice was shaking. She looked at the doctor, hopeful there had to be some mistake but the woman shook her head.

"It depends on the woman's body and the man's sperm count. Some men are more potent then others and some women are more fertile then others. When was the last time you had unprotected sex?" The doctor didn't pick up the file, she wasn't writing this down. "I won't tell your parents, understand Alice? This will go in your file but no one that you don't want to know will know." Alice nodded.

"Y-yesterday..the first time was Saturday.. It's only been four days since my first time.." Alice had sat up, her legs over the side of the table. She looked down, at her feet dangling.

"You must have been ovulating then. If the sperm took so quickly to your womb." The doctor mused before she stepped forward and put a hand on Alice's shoulder. Tears were running down her face, how was she going to explain this to her parents. "It'll be okay Alice, understand? We'll watch the baby, but if you want to get ride of it, we can do that too. No one has to know but us." Alice face twisted, the tears flowing.

"I don't want to kill it, it's not their fault I'm pregnant!" Alice admitted. The doctor nodded sighing. The female doctor moved, sitting down in front of Alice as she patted Alice's legs.

"Your parents are very religious. I understand, you aren't the first girl I've met in this position. Let's set up an ultra sound for the baby, you most likely won't start showing until month 3 or 4, but every woman is different. We'll set up your next appointment, a normal one. You can do this Alice, we can help. There are places that will help you when you start showing, your parents don't have to know if you don't want to keep it. There is adoption.." The doctor was talking on a on, and she squeezed Alice's leg to force her to look at her. "I think you should tell the father, but it's your choice. I'll help you make this work." Alice nodded.

Alice couldn't bring herself together, she had gotten topical, vitamins prescriptions, she held the small stack of prescriptions in her hand as she walked out. Looking at the front door of the building as she wiped her eyes. She still couldn't believe it, she was pregnant, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell Bryan as she walked out, her face was red. She slipped into the car, slouching down and buckling herself up. "I got some prescriptions.." Alice's voice was soft and cracked as she spoke.​

Bryan had been smoking pot on the hood of his car waiting for her to get out of the office. he had almost decided to go in himself to see what was taking so long when she finally got out. He snuffed out his joint and got back in his car just before she did. He wreaked of pot, probably due to how much he had smoked as he was not usually one to do drugs or drink and he had never even touched a cigarette. However being nervous about the blade mark he was worried they she would spill and cops surround him and arrest him for rape and abuse. This was the first time he was worried. However upon Alice exiting the building his nerves calmed.

"Stings doesn't it?" he asked figuring she was crying because of the wound getting cleaned. "But come on you have been through worse, did they ask about the tattoo or did they not see it?" However Alice's lack of response worried him.
"Alice? What's up? I get that you were nervous but you're out now, shouldn't you be going back to insulting me?" He asked he started his engine.

He pulled her into a hug
"Come on its not a big deal, maybe they didn't buy some lame excuse but unless you told them about e there is a good chance we pulled it off. I mean there is doctor patient confidentiality right? Your folks won;t kow about the injury unless you tell them. Aside form that they will thing it is just an injury form working out right?"
Her lack of speech was really beginning to worry him though.

"Come on Alice you have been through worse, what's up? You never cry this much."

Alice had really been holding herself on a string sitting in the car. She knew he was going to ask her questions, she though she could handle it, but the more he asked, the more she couldn't hold it in. She covered her face with her hands, as she started to sob, endlessly, she couldn't helped it couldn't make it stop as it started pouring.

Alice didn't like when he hugged her, she smacked him, punched him as hard as she could several times. "Don't touch me! It's all your fucking fault I'm pregnant!" Alice screamed it, and she wished she hadn't as she pulled away silent. She clutched her teeth, wishing she had just bit her tongue. Though she hadn't slept at all, and today was not going at all like she had wanted to. "I hate you." Alice finally said, she couldn't hide her disgust. She had always expected to get married, to fall in love before losing her virginity, before ever getting pregnant. Her face was pale, and she was shaking. "It's all your fault.." Alice admitted, that much was true.

Alice glared at him, angry, teeth barred, eyes puffy, face red from crying. "She didn't even know it was a hot knife wound, I didn't show her the tattoo! She assumed I stood on a hot iron or flat iron." Alice's features were twisted, and she looked away from him, clutching the prescriptions. Alice couldn't help but start laughing then, madly, she couldn't believe this, after four days and that she had blabbed it to him right away. "I don't know what I'm going to do."​

Bryan hot the breaks almost like he did when the car nearly hit him and he put it into park.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked almost sounding angry but took a breath to calm himself.
"Well you are going to get an abortion right?"

Bryan may have had the money to take care of a kid, heck he could hire a nanny twenty-for seven and would have more left over. That was not the issue. he was just not ready to be a father, not at seventeen, though he would be eighteen soon enough.
No the issue was that he didn't want to have to take care of a kid. Sure he would but he still wanted time to be a young adult.
"Look, I know it's mine, you were a virgin after all, but, Look I'll pay for the abortion just tell me you are getting one. I don;t think either of us are ready to be a parent just yet," He sighed not minding her hitting him right now "I may have the pocketbook for a kids but I do;t have mentality for it."

He took another deep breath and then grabbed her pulling her into a hug again but this time held it tightly to make sure she wouldn't lash out again. She was hysterical right now and he was not about to let her lose herself.
"Calm yourself, deep breath. Hold it, breathe in. deep breaths." He said making sure she would calm down. "| don't want you in hysterics while I'm driving."

He just held her tightly until he was sure she was calmed down and let go.
"Do you have any plan on what you are going to do or are you going to fly by the seat of your pants on this as well?"

Alice couldn't stop herself from crying, everyday her life felt like it was getting worse and worse, and then he jolted the car. This time, Alice almost barfed on the wind shield as he stopped and then he grabbed her. She squirmed, fighting him but he just held her close talking about an abortion. "I'm not doing that!" Alice finally exclaimed as she caught her breath. "It's not the kids fault you fucked me and didn't use a condom!"

She pulled away, pressing herself into the passenger door away from him, he wanted an abortion, at least he was admitting it was his. Though she wasn't sure he could exactly lie and say it wasn't, all his friends knew he had taken her virginity. Alice shook her head at the thought, she was shaking. She was inhaling and exhaling as deeply as she could through ragged breathes. Alice was on the verge of a mental break down at this point.

"I don't know.." She said honestly. "I'm not killing it and the doctor said their options so my parents won't know.." Alice was looking at her hands as she fidgeted with them. She was ripping off her long nails one by one. "She was saying it's not the first time a girl has been in my position with overly religious parents.." She knew the doctor was being genuine, she had a list of phone numbers in her pocket to prove it. "I just..I don't know. I'm not ready to be a mother, this isn't how I ever wanted to have a kid!" Alice screamed, irritated at the thought. She started biting her fingers as her eyes darted back and forth and she was silent for a moment.

"I don't care if you have the money for it or if you don't have the mentality for it, it's my choice!" Alice shook at the thought, she couldn't bare to look at him. "I..need to call my uncle in California.." Alice fished for her phone, though she couldn't think what to say to her Uncle Lance, her father and him hadn't spoken in years. Still, Alice always enjoyed him, and despite her father avoiding his brother her uncle had always been there for her when she needed help. This was a big thing. She could go a few months maybe without anyone noticing, but she didn't know what else to do besides ask for help from her relative that wouldn't judge her. "I'm going to have to move.." Alice realized, but she felt sick when the words came out of her mouth. She didn't want to move, well she did somewhat, but not for this reason. "I can't stay in my house for more than three months maybe four if I'm lucky, but I'm going to have to move. At least I'll be out of school by then.." Alice admitted, she would graduate early, which was good, but she felt cold saying the words out loud to Bryan. She wished she had not blurted the thing out.​

"Um, that;s not happening" Bryan said calming himself. "If you are keeping it I want to be part of its life. I am the father so I should get some say in what happens. I will not force you to get an abortion, but if you won;t get one then I want to be involved, thus you are not moving away." His voice was stern showing that he was not going to budge on that condition. "Even if you want to put it up for adoption after birth I am going to take care of you. If you parents have a problem with you being pregnant and get after you for it I will always have my door open for you. If you just need a place to crash to get away form them for a night same answer. Need some help with finance just ask. And if you want to keep it after you give birth. I don't want you to shut me out. It takes two to make a baby, I feel I should be able to see it."

At least he knew one thing, the younger the girl the less likely chance of the baby making it. Not that he hoped the baby would miscarriage but there was still that chance. He was however willing to o anything to hep her, it was sort of a blessing in disguise to him, perhaps he could continue to prove that he was not the monster she met the other day. He could prove that he was not just a wolf in sheep's skin. He was trying to get through to her as he knew he still had a lot of work to do and stuff to make up for, but maybe she would forgive him if he could prove that when it was time to step up and take responsibility he was willing to.

Alice had torn off all the free edge on her right hand, and she was biting her thumb nail on her left hand when he spoke. She looked at him, eyes narrowing as he talked about her not moving. At least he wanted to be part of the child's life, it was his after all. Alice groaned at the through, running her fingers through her hair. "How many girls have you gotten pregnant and let them get abortions?.." Alice wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer, but a part of her needed to. She couldn't have been the first that he had done this to, though she wasn't sure f he used condoms on the other girls or not. "I don't care if you want to be a part of it's life or not, it's my decision if I move or not." Alice was shaking she couldn't look at him, she just wanted to to get out of the parking lot and stop talking about this. "You can see it if you want, but I'm moving if I have to, I can't stay here and have my family find out.." Alice was thinking of what they would do, and she inhaled a deep breath, her muscles tensing. "Let's stop talking about it! I don't want to think about it."

The prescriptions that had been in her hand had become crinkled up with the force of her hand from the conversation. Alice tried to smooth them out eyes squeezing shut tightly as she rubbed her forehead. This was just way too much to take in, and she still couldn't believe it. If she had not gone to that stupid party because of her friends none of this would have happened. "I need to get these prescriptions." Alice admitted, annoyed at the fact. "My vitamin count is low along with my white blood cell count. Can we go?" Alice finally looked at him, there was no point in talking about this right now, and a car was moving up behind them.​

"You're the first one i got pregnant" He answered calmly when she asked. With Stacey there was one instance when she was late. They saw a doctor and that was all it was, she was late not pregnant, so Alice really was the only one he had knocked up.
"If you are wondering, I have never used condoms, I have just been lucky up until now. Next time I will though if you want."

Bryan was about to start driving again when the car behind him honked. That made him twitch slightly and he looked up in his rear view mirror.
"Jackass..." he mumbled as pulled out of the lot and started to head back towards the bridge to take her home, or at least fill out the prescription, he doubted she really wanted to go home just yet. There was not much they could do since the rain had begun, just a small drizzle but not really comfortable to sit outside in.

As they made it to the drugstore Bryan asked her a question.
"Are you really wanting to go home right now? School just let out for the day, you can go home but since your house will be empty maybe you would like to go see a movie with me?" He suggested. "Let;s do something to get your mind off of the spawn growing inside your womb. Just be a teenager and relax. You don't want to talk about it, so we won't. We'll be kids and worry about it later."
He was really hoping she would say yes, even if it came off as a "fine whatever" that would have still be a yes to him which was a step in the right direction.

Alice didn't like the answer she had got. She would have felt better if he had simply stated she wasn't the first, but the truth it she was. Her mind was going crazy, though she agreed he should see the kid she didn't know if she really was being honest about that. Simply, she just couldn't deal with the idea that she was pregnant with a boy's child she hated.

"Ugh." Alice groaned as the car honked behind them. She didn't want to be in the car anymore, she wanted out, she needed to make phone calls. "I wish I never said anything to you." Alice said honestly as he started driving. She was thankful for that, him at least driving and dropping the conversation for a bit.

Alice looked at him when he asked the question, they were just pulling up to the drugstore and she had unbuckled herself ready to bolt inside from some breathing air away from him. She shook slightly sighing. "Just take me home after. I have things to do." Alice said when he stopped. She easily got of the car, slamming the door behind her as she made her way inside.

Alice was expecting him to follow her, and she had money on her. Alice was sitting in a chair, waiting for her prescriptions to get filled as she stared at her phone. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to try calling her uncle right now, but at Least Bryan wasn't around to hear her talk to him if she did. With that in mind, Alice got up, moving to one of the feminine isles that was quiet before scrolling through her phone list and dialing her uncle. The phone rang.

The third try her uncle finally picked up, a cough in his voice as though he was just waking up. "Alice? Is something wrong?" Uncle Lance sounded concerned, but it was unlike Alice to call him right after school, but she didn't know what else to do. She didn't think she could stay here for that long.
"Uncle Lance, I have a problem. Please don't judge me, but I need your help." Alice looked at the ground, arms crossed as she paced back and forth.
"What is it?" The man finally called on the other end.
"I was wondering if I graduate early if you'll let me move in with you and Aunt Mary in that little cabin you have in the back..I know you offered before so I'd have some freedom from my family, and I'm asking if that's still available?" Alice waited. she could hear the names being called over head about whose prescription was ready, she had a ways to go.
"Alice. You are always welcome to stay, but tell your Uncle what is wrong. You should know better than anyone I will never judge you. Tell me what's wrong." Uncle Lance sounded concerned and Alice felt like crying again, she didn't want to do this.
"I just found out I'm pregnant." The words cracked, and Alice whispered them into the phone, she couldn't stand if someone overheard her.

Silence flooded the other side of the phone and she wasn't sure how to take it, was her Uncle upset? Though she doubted he could be, her uncle was never upset with her. Still a few minutes passed and Alice started pacing more. "Uncle?"
"Ok." Uncle Lance finally spoke. "When did you find out?"
"Today..I'm getting vitamins right now..waiting for them to get filled." Alice sighed, thankful he replied.
"Does anyone else know you are pregnant? Family? Friends?" Alice hesitated before speaking clearly to her Uncle's question.
"No." She lied. "No one. That's why I want to leave as soon as possible before I start showing." Alice admitted. Her face twisted in disgust at the thought of her parents finding out. "You know how mom and dad will be if they find out..." Alice said softly.
"Give me a week to talk to your Aunt about this. I'm sure she'll want to fly up to bring you down with her, but her and I will need to figure things out here first. Alice." Alice was silent to his words. "I understand how your father is, he is my brother. Your mother is just as bad, but it will be okay. No one but the three of us will know, no one down here will know you. You'll have a fresh start."

Her Uncle had been happy when she hung up the phone but Alice was less then pleased. Still her voice was spoken over the speakers; "Alice Issac, your prescriptions are ready." Alice groaned, moving slowly out of the isle to the front counter.​

Upon her return to the counter Bryan had decided to come in and pay for her, all he was waiting for now was for her to pick up the medication. He had seen her on the pone but had decided to not to pry, as much as he wanted her to stay he new her hatred for him would most likely not simmer down in time before she decided to leave. That was a little heartbreaking as he had been giving the effort.
"I told I would help with everything" He aid calmly showing that there was no need for her to pay. "From something as simple as paying for a gumball to setting you up with somewhere to live I am willing to take care of you."

Maybe if this was the guy she would have me first, then maybe things would be different. She wouldn't be pregnant, or at least a less likely chance that she would have been. Plus he could have slowly worked her into the more kinky stuff. He doubted fucking her in front o friends or on a webcam was still out of the question, but he would have possibly gotten further. Either that or she would have just always said no to sex, which in turn lead them right back here, though maybe a few weeks later than now.

Over the past few days he had done quite a lot to Alice and made her suffer through a lot of trauma. Rape public humiliation, branding tattooing, torture, sexual frustration and making her so horny she craved cock form the guy she hated most in the world just to get her release. Invading her home giving her no way to escape him without making her look bad in front of her parents and the fact that she was pregnant. Bryan knew the hell she was living right now, maybe he could not experience it first hand but he understood it quite well.

As they made their way back to the car after she picked up her prescription Bryan was irritated. Getting in and buckling up he spoke calmly.
"My parents left two year ago, leaving a fifteen year old kid to fend for himself. No way of knowing when they would be back or how to cope with a lack of supervision. Avoiding child services and people who would report it has been tough. The issue is, I can;t leave because as soon as I do, not being eighteen, i will be sent to a group home, and then still unable to leave but with even less freedom." He explained. "i get you feel trapped with only one option, but I have a big house with empty rooms. You can stay there, i can be here to heep with anything you need. My life has not been rainbows and unicorns, but it would suck even more if you left."

Alice slowed down when she turned the corner seeing his back facing her at the counter. She could see the woman behind the counter smiling softly holding her prescriptions. Alice moved up to the counter, silent when the woman handed her the bag and she looked at Bryan as he spoke. Alice felt awkward holding the bad, talking about this in front of a woman she had come to for the last two years to fill her prescriptions. "I don't want your money." Alice finally said as she thanked the woman and started walking away from the counter. "I'm not asking you to pay for anything. Honestly, I wasn't even going to tell you." Alice couldn't look at him, she regretted him knowing.

Alice was silent after that, moving out of the store and going to his car. She slide into the seat, closing the door and buckling herself up. Though her head turned when he slide in next to her and started talking. Alice's jaw tightened, her eyes dropping as he spoke. She understood why he couldn't move now, or why he wouldn't move, or the fact he didn't enjoy her moving. Then came the last part, and Alice shifted in her seat, was he offering her a place to move in?

"We are both only seventeen, do you know what the cops will do if they find out I'm pregnant with your kid and we are living together without parents?" Alice knew, but she wasn't sure he did. "It'd be the same thing, and my parents would know, they'd probably take the kid if I wanted it or not when it was born." Alice was getting agitated thinking about it, that small possibility. "How long do you have until you are eighteen anyways? I'll still be seventeen in eight months." Alice's face twitched at that thought, she shook her head. "I think you are joking about me living there, It'd be weird and awkward, and I don't want your money."​

"Yes it would be weird and awkward, but so would living with your family in a few months. Are you really wanting to leave everything behind, your parents your fucked up brother, your friends, rose?" he asked calmly "I'll be eighteen in about a month, once that happens i will not have to worry about child services or anything like that. I will be an adult. The thing is I am offering a place to stay so you don;t have to worry about your parents harassing your for being pregnant but you also don;t have to give up on the life you built here. Besides your Parents love me, I am pretty sure they would be fine with it so long as they know where you are and that you are still going to school. Plus I will still tutor you so you can pick up your grades which would make your folks even happier. Not only are they aware fo where you are, know that you are happy and are still being responsible, but your grades improve."

He was really trying to make a case, he had been trying to get her to like him, Now he was giving her an option that may very have been too good to just pass up.
"I'll still leave that up to you but I really don't want you to move because of our child. I can take care of everything you need me to Ultrasounds, baby care classes if you want to keep him and not go with adoption. I'm willing to put in the effort requires. Forget about what i have done and pay attention to now. I have been trying to repent and you have a life here, do you want to leave it behind?"

Alice was surprised at how Bryan had reacted to her asking such simple questions. It was like he had assumed right away she wanted to move in with him, that she would move in with him. She looked away sinking into the seat as she sighed, going over everything in her head.

"My parents won't want me to move in with a guy unless I'm engaged and have a wedding date." Alice didn't look at him, she didn't want to bother with the effort to glare at him. "So what would I do? Be like 'Hey mom and dad Bryan got me pregnant from fucking me on his party Saturday so I'm moving in with him!' Because that's going to go well." Alice's brows furrowed in anger at the thought and her right hand had gone to her hair holding onto a large chunk of hair tightly. She tugged several times, making the strands tighten. "You don't even know if it'll be a boy so don't call it a him!" Alice found herself getting agitated, she wished she had never spilled that she was pregnant, her hands were shaking again.

After a few second she calmed herself , at least she knew no one would be home. "Can you...just take me home? I have to meet Miss Leer at four. I get you are trying to fix things Bryan, but it doesn't matter if I try dropping it or not. You have scared me, literally, for life. I'm trying my best to forgive you but it's hard." Alice sighed, looking at the bag of medicines in her lap. "I need to take these too, ugh!"​

Bryan sighed and reached into the back seat handing her a bottle of water, the cap sealed to show that it had not been tampered with.
"Whenever i take a pill i need some water to wash it down." He said calmly as he began to drive her home. The rain had started again large drops hitting his windshield.
"Well would you want to get married?" He asked bringing the topic up. "i don't mean this very moment But if that is teh only way your parents would be okay with it, maybe. I mean i get that you will still be seventeen when you give birth, but is it really so bad to at least have the father be your husband as well?"

Bryan was going crazy himself, suggesting marriage just to keep her around. No it wasn't the baby that was making lose his mind, it was the realization that she could leave. She might leave, and then he would be alone again.
"Look, I already had my parents abandon me, I don't want someone else doing that to me again." He sighed as he pulled up to her driveway. "You are te first person to see the good side of me in a long time. I would rather not work this hard only to it be in vain."

Alice had though originally that would be the end of the discussion, for now, but she could see him twisting in the driver's seat. Something was wrong about the situation she could tell, but she could not put her finger on exactly what was upsetting him more; her being pregnant, refusing to move in with him, or her wanting to move away.

"Thanks." Alice said as she grabbed the bottle happy that she heard the seal break as she opened it. She opened one bottle of pills at a time, there were so many she groaned at how many she could have to take a day and how frequently. There were seven vitamins in total she had to take twice a day, and then there was two pills for the infection on her foot along with a topical. She swallowed them all, thankful to drown them down with water as they went.

"What?" Alice looked at him, uncertain she had heard him correctly. He was contemplating marriage just so she wouldn't move, just so she could and would move in with him. Then he continued, on why he did not want her to leave and for some reason Alice could not help but smile slightly, and blush at the thought. As evil as he had been at first, it was true Bryan was trying hard to show her he could be the guy she imagined him as, and he had yet to go against his word. Alice looked at the bottle as they drove up to her driveway, twisting the cap back onto the water as she looked at him. "I guess that would solve everything. They wouldn't try to take the baby if I want to keep it and I wouldn't have to deal with the bombardment of questions besides how long we've been dating." Alice was thinking how she would tell them that, she was terrible at lying. "You are really stressing about me leaving huh?" Alice wondered as she moved to get out of the car, she grabbed her bag and closed the door as she looked at him, though the rain was hitting her. "Did you..want to tag along?"​

"Tag along?" He asked himself, it was a fair offer but he wondered why she used those words. She was inviting him in right, after all she was entering her house and tagging along would mean following her inside. So maybe it was just a weird way of saying "Do you neat to come in."
"Uh sure, why not?" he said happy that he was making progress, maybe he would get somewhere after all."

As they entered her house he slipped off his shoes like he did the night before and sighed. His hair a little wet from the rain he rubbed a hand through it to get rid of some of the wear and then looked at her and smirked. He placed his had on her hips and pushed towards her until her back was against the wall.
"You know, of all people in the world, you are the last one I would expect to invite me in with no one else home. Or maybe you are willing to give me a chance to prove that I am not a villain." He then kissed her neck softly, or maybe you are just wanting to get a little feisty" And with that have her butt a quick yet sturdy spank.
"if that is the case, give me some sign."

Alice had been innocent when she had asked him if he had wanted to tag along. Though she thought he might say no knowing him. However, she had been surprised to see him get out of the car to follow her inside and she had put the bag of prescriptions along with her book bag and the water bottle on a table by the door. Alice should have thought twice about letting him inside, though at the moment she was ringing out her hair.

"Ah!" She was caught off guard when he had grabbed her and pushed her back into the wall. "I should have expected that.." She admitted a little ashamed at herself. Alice shivered when he kissed her neck, she always covered it for that sole reason that it was one of the more sensitive spots on her body. "S-Stop." Alice's face had turned slightly red, brows furrowed as he spoke, the feeling of his hot breath on her neck made her shutter again. Then a yelp escaped her when he spanked her and she looked at him. Alice sighed rolling her eyes, it wasn't like she could get pregnant again anymore so she figured she might as well go along with it and she grabbed him silently pulling his body closer to her own. Though her face turned two shades darker and she wasn't sure why she was so embarrassed as she spread her legs around his hips to shove his crotch into her own.​

This time he was caught off guard, truly as he had really not expected behavior even remotely close to this from her. Though he was happy and with their groins pushed against each other she would be able to tell easily.
"As turned on and as hot as it would be to do it right here, wouldn't you rather someplace more private? Like your room? I mean one thing i have learned from you was that you like privacy."

Of course he had never given her a choice before now, so maybe if it was on her own accord she would have done him in the middle of time square, but then again she also seemed a bit more relaxed when it had just been the two of them. Really though it did not matter, he instead led her up to her room and as soon as they entered just tossed her onto her bed and climbed on top.
"I'm not going to rape you, you have to give me permission." He said calmly even though every fiber of his being wanted to just go apeshit and wreak her. He had been horny before but the fact that he was crushing on Alice and the fact that she seemed to be up for it was more of a turn on than anything. Right now keeping a calm exterior was proving to be extremely difficult.
"you have to say yes, this is okay."

He was willing to walk away if she said no, even if it would leave him blueballed and thus in pain. Maybe just excuse himself and rub one out of he had to, but he had a feeling this wasn't going to be her just teasing him. After all the worst possible outcome had already happened, not like there would be another risk of pregnancy. Perhaps she realized that and that was why she had already pulled him this far.

Alice could defiantly feel him below his jeans, she was impressed that he held off for so long, but him touching her neck had kind of made her slightly turned on. She looked at him quietly when he suggested going somewhere private, that much was true that she felt better in privacy. "I don't think anyone will be home for a while but..yeah I'd defiantly not like if my parents came home and found us fucking." Alice grimaced at the idea.

She did not protest when he started to lead her upstairs to her own room and she removed her scarf dropping it on the floor as they entered, closing the door behind them and locking it. Though she yelped in surprise when he grabbed her and flung her on her own bed, she squirmed to get halfway on her back when he crawled on top of her. Alice looked up at him, hand on his chest with her red face as he looked like he was straining to not just tear his own clothing off and hers.

"It's okay. This is fine." Alice admitted she knew she had somewhere to be in a bit, but the moment felt right. "I'm already pregnant so, it's alright if we fuck." Alice pursed her lips, looking away from him a bit embarrassed. "Besides, I've been as much of an ass to you as you were to me from the start. I guess now I know how insecure and human you really are, like me."​

"I don't think you can ever match what i did to you" He said calmly although as he spoke both of his hands were going to work, one working on his own pants while the other worked on hers, truly talented fingers undoing the buckles and buttons of their clothing. Of course the second his cock was free bot hands wet to her as he stripped her rather quickly, shirts flying off and bra tossed aside, He may have been a little rough with her at how aggressive he was stripping her clothing but it was in no way a violent act, just carnal lust.

This is when he remembered something, the night prior he had made a deal to take her ass and wondered if he wanted her to pay up now. No he would let it go. There was no reason to ruin this with anal sex. Instead he simply kissed her lips roughly and slid inside her, her warm walls wrapping around his thick meat. He held the kiss as he began to work up a pace. In fact it wasn't until he was at a decent speed did he break the kiss.
"I'm going to make sure you enjoy it this time."

Back
Top Bottom