Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venture Inside the Devil's Den (Gashnaw and Lagertha)

Everything, literally every part of her being hurt. Sweat was rolling over her body, both cold and hot, but Alice had given in. At least she had given up for the moment. Bryan seemed disappointed, but he got what he wanted. At least for now he had broken Alice enough that she wasn't resisting, not that she could physically at the moment anyways, or even before he had shocked her.

Her eyes fluttered open as she heard footsteps, the boys leaving after his order. She could hear Marcus packing up, before he too left and then Stacey after. The door sounded behind Stacey, letting Alice know by the breathing that it was only her and him left. She jerked, as she felt the cool cream touch her body before another jerk as he took off the duct tape and wires one by one and rubbed more ointment on the irritated patches.

Alice didn't say anything into response when he talked about finally breaking her. He hadn't really, but it was good he thought he had. How many other girl's has he put through this? Alice wondered the question as she breathed heavily as he grabbed her arms. She could flex her arms barely as he hoisted her off the table and helped her walk over the couch with her shaky legs. She saw the couch in sit and was thankful when he laid her down on the couch. Leather, black leather hit her sweating body as she groaned at the feeling. Alice didn't fight him when he spread her shaking legs easily apart, leaving her clothing on as he undid his own pants and pulled out his cock before shoving it inside her hot mound. Her head jerked back, eyes closing as she shivered and groaned at the feel when he started moving. Actually, this time, it felt kind of pleasant, but that could have been from how turned on she already was, how much she was craving this feeling. Her head tilted back, not really wanting to look up at him as he continued to thrust, talking in amusement as he did.

The kiss caught her off guard, but she simply accepted it as he forced her head further into the couch. When he started to thrust harder, she couldn't help but wriggle under him in pleasure. Her hands, now being able to move them, moved up and gripped his shirt as he pulled away from the kiss to speak. The next surprise was when he commented on how adorable she looked, how hot he thought she looked with tears or not. Alice couldn't really think to reply, her mouth was open panting, moaning, as she started to buck her hips back. It only took a few more seconds after his words for her to convulse the first time, shaking as she cried slightly in an orgasm, her legs twitching in response, but she just continued to moan as he continued.​

"That was a bit quicker than i expected" He said with a small laugh when he felt her orgasm for teh first time. He wasn't done though and knew she would still be able to go. Even if her body was drained it only meant it had o energy, but he knew it still craved his meat.

He continued his pace and brushed some hair from her face before leaning down and kissed her neck, just above the collar. He knew he was not going to be satisfied by the end of this as even if he got his enjoyment he would probably have to do this again to get her to agree to have sex. He was a monster and that did not bother him, what did bother him was the effort he had to put in. Maybe if his parents had not ditched him he would have been nicer. Much like the boy Stacey knew. Instead he ended up growing up with abandonment issues, and that could explain why he was so possessive. He didn't want someone else leaving him.

He continued his pace and picked it up each thrust moving her along the black leather cushions of the couch, a low sloshing sound coming form her pussy as he continued to pound away and the only other sound beyond their breathing and grunts was the ticking of the clock above the door.

When he came it surprised him, he had not expected to get a fair release before the bell rang. Maybe he was gong faster than he had wanted, as while he did want to cum, he was also wanting to make sure she would be able to enjoy it this time. Last night was the first night, an he was doing all he could to make sure she understood how much power he had over everyone, but now he was making an effort to show her he did have some human characteristics, even if he had been torturing her not even ten minutes prior.

"What do you do for fun?" He asked as he continued his rhythm. "I know you are a runner, probably play sports too like soccer or maybe rugby. Something that requires speed or footwork. But what about afterwards? Or are you busy with homework all the time? What is your average grade anyway? If you have trouble maybe i can tutor you."

Bryan was actually a really smart kid. Having one of the highest grade point average in the school. In fact he was the forth highest in the school and ninth highest grade point average in the history of the school. That too also happened after his parents left. it seemed like a trade off. Go from a nice guy who only scraped by to a complete asshole with the ability write a ticket into any college he wanted.

He came again and groaned before kissing her lips yet again.
"Seriously is there any part of this you do enjoy?" He asked again. "Most girls get off on at least some part of this. Be it the torture, the rough sex, the bondage, humiliation, or maybe just the signs of ownership."

Alice was embarrassed when he commented on her orgasming the first time. She simply held onto his shirt, most likely stretching it as he continued to bounce her on his cock in a sense. Her ass squeaked against the leather as she panted, her thoughts returning to her after a moment.

Her eyes blinked as he continued to thrust, drool rolling off her mouth again. She looked around, moving her head to look up at him as he brushed some hair that was clinging to one of her eyes away. A shiver rolled through her body as he kissed her neck, it was a tender spot, Alice often hated people touching her neck. Still, Alice did not speak a word, she only whimpering and moaned in pleasure.

When he picked up the pace her breasts bounced up and down, her legs sliding over his thighs as she contorted with another orgasm. She couldn't help it. The effect from the ointment was making her overly sensitive, and he was being pleasant in the way he was fucking, not like the first time when he had raped and humiliated her. That weird sound kept playing in her ear, that wet slurping sound accompanied with the squeaking of her ass against the leather couch.

"F-Fuck!" Alice cried in surprise when he came, the feeling of his cock convulsing and spasming inside of her made her twist in pleasure. She was clinging onto his shirt as he continued, but it only took a few more quick rough thrusts for her to orgasm again after him. Alice was panting, squirming and twisting in such a way her hips gyrated against his with every thrust and every time she came her pussy only gripped his rock hard cock tighter.

When he started asking her questions, she was trying to scrape her mind back together as she thought, but every thrust drove her body into further need and it was hard for her to concentrate as she got closer to another orgasm. "I've...been in this school...for two years..and you don't know..I'm on the soccer team?" That made Alice curious. He had been so ready to dominate her when she walked through the door, but he had barely known who she was. He was asking her questions she was trying to remember the question again as she almost started screaming when her legs pulled up to her stomach as she convulsed again, squirting slightly against his pelvis. "F-Fuck!" Alice was out of it, her mind blank as she gasped for air, groaning as he continued.

When he came again she grunted and whined in pleasure, jerking around a bit as he started to kiss her deeply again. She regained her mind, coming down from both the high of sex and the high of her last orgasm as she pulled away. "Why...are you asking me such stupid questions?" Alice finally could speak. She didn't see the point in him asking her such things. Until this moment he had cared about nothing more than torturing her, be it sexual or not, and showing her how much power he had over everyone around him. He seemed to only enjoying tormenting her and using her body as his own and claiming her, she found it odd at all her wanted to know what she enjoyed doing, what she did after school, and if she was enjoying any of this. "Why..does it matter? You are already using me, you are already doing what you want with me despite my protests." Her brows furrowed, she wanted him to pull out as she propped herself up on her arms looking up at him. "I don't think anything I tell you or say to you really matters, does it?" Alice questioned, her hair was clinging to her body, her nipples still hard, and some of his cum had leaked out of her onto the couch below. "I need to go home.." Alice admitted, she felt dirty and wrong, and she could smell the scent of sex in the room.​

Bryan sighed
"Fine don't answer. If it doesn't matter why bother. Maybe I am curious to know more about you rather than just be amused by your body. Sure that is a huge bonus but if you are going to hang around, I would at least like to have some idea of who you are. I mean did you really think I was going to cast you aside so quickly? I don;t put this much effort into just anyone, something about you intrigues me. And I can't fuck you all day long so there has to be something else of interest. I'm not going to share you, so we have to find some common ground beyond sex. Torturing you will get boring, and once you obey me, there is no reason to keep torturing you. Besides you have been able to withstand more than any other girl has."

He could tell she was done and while he was not completely satisfied he did need to have her warm up a bit and thus climbed off her as he let his cock hang out.
"Before we finish how about finishing me off as i bet you've had your limit, i believe i counted, four orgasms. I've only had two. One load down your throat and I will not force you to join me after school today."
He felt that was a fair deal, after all it was not like he really had any plans for her anyway, he just wanted her company. In fact he wanted to know more about her. Maybe he should have made a pint before, when he first met her as they did share many classes, but he had never actually had an eye on her. After all he was busy with Stacey when she first showed up and after his folks left he didn't really look for prey, instead he just them come to him. In fact Alice was one of the very few he lure into a trap.

"Can you even play right now?" he asked still waiting for her to blow him. "I mean with what I did to your foot. wouldn't you just be riding the bench the entire game?"
He was about to grab her hair and force her to blow him and get it over with when the lunch bell rang letting them know to return to class. He sighed and did up his pants before helping her to her own feet.
"Let me make you a deal, after school, as we only have two more periods. I'll be in my car. I'll give you fifteen minutes, if you want to hang out and possibly get to know each other better, join me. Otherwise go home." He said calmly and gave her one more kiss on the cheek. "But it is easier to get to know each other if you put the effort in."

He had the feeling she was not going to join him and while that did bother him he was glad he had made some progress. After all she seemed to have at least been able to tolerate him, even if it was only the sex that did it. He was however determined to get to a point in which she would like his presence without the need of an aphrodisiac.

As school let out for the day rain began to fall overhead, soon followed by thunder and lighting as the winds picked up. Bryan had already booted the rest of his usual Posse out of the car, even if Alice didn't show he didn't mind having a quiet evening, and if she did show, well she seemed calmer without the guys being around.

Alice grunted when he sighed about her not telling him things about her. Her brows raised as she rubbed her eyes, brushing her tears away, and the drool off her face. "I'm intriguing eh?" Alice couldn't help but laugh at that note. Her eyes rolled at him, but she couldn't exactly move off the couch with him inside her. "Great so I'm a reliant little bitch you want to hog all to yourself without caring what I think. How fun." It was true Bryan was being nicer than he had that first night, or earlier in the day when he had ordered her to change clothing and then tortured her before he fucked her, but that did not make up for the way he had used her.

She kicked her legs a bit, scooting back and placing a hand over her vagina to shield it when he finally pulled out of her. "You know, one of the worst parts of this is. I was waiting to find someone I loved and get married before I had sex, and you just fucked up my entire life!" Alice couldn't help but laugh at that fact, madly. It was unbelievable she had been put through such things, she had always been the good girl, dating the right guys, liking the right guys. It seemed like her meter was off though when she had gotten a crush on him. "You should have thought about getting to know me before your raped me and tortured me." Alice glared at him, happy to not be going insane from the feeling of lust, or the torture of those wires bolting her. She rose her brows as he talked about how many times she had cum versus how many times he had, then told her to suck him off. She just glared up at him, her whole channel was throbbing still sore from Saturday. "Fair deal? It'd be fair if I could leave without looking at you again."

Her moved her legs, and ankles, getting more feeling back in her muscles. She noted one of her shoes had fallen off on the table, and the other that covered her left foot with all the padding it had fallen behind him, the padding had fallen to the ground. Alice tilted her head up as he asked her a questioned she didn't want to talk about. She was thankful the bell rung though, she didn't really care to blow him off again. "No. I can't play. I can barely walk. So thanks for that." Alice moved her legs off the couch, sitting up as she still held a hand on her private. "But I guess that's a part of you that didn't really care if I could get a scholarship or not. Or cared if I did any sort of sports." She glared at him again, hateful as she stood leaning on her right leg. She hoped slightly over, behind him as he pulled up his pants, grabbing the padding and her shoe. She put the padding back in her shoe, before bending down and sliding it back on her left foot. Alice didn't bother to answer him when he told her about meeting him after school to get to know one another. He had already made a point to tell her he was not about to let her go so quickly, but Alice didn't want to do anything else with him if she could avoid it. Though she was surprised, a little, when he kissed er on the chick. She only stared back at him blankly as he talked about her putting in effort before she hobbled over to the table to grab her other shoe roughly, angrily, putting it on her foot and moving out of the room.

At least, she had been able to focus on her last two classes, thankful she had him in neither or any of his pose. Alice had gotten her homework, moved to her locker, putting her stuff in her backpack and slinging it over her shoulder. She had been thankful, being a girl, she had vaginal wipes and spray so she did not smell like sex all day, that and perfume in her locker. Sighing after she had gotten her backpack, she had passed his posse on her way through the halls, though she didn't bother to look at them as she found Rose.

This time Rose had been quite as they went to the gym, she had helped Alice to the locker room to grab her bag as she waited on the bench watching her cousin. "Did you take another hit of your drug? What are you using? I'm just curious." Rose was swinging her feet as Alice put things in her sports bag. At least she could do the stretches, and she grabbed some clothing to change into before moving on the other side of the lockers away from her cousin. "You look better is why I'm asking Alice.." Rose picked up her high voice, making it higher as she spoke to Alice over the lockers, her eyes looked ahead. She already knew Alice hated being watched, she hated changing in front of other girls or anyone.
"I don't do drugs Rose. Please just forget you saw me like that, I'm not proud." Alice was gritting her teeth as she changed into a sports bra, a tank top and some fresh spandex underwear with shorts, as well as her cleats. Though, she had wrapped her left foot all the way up, past the swollen ankle as she limped back into view of her cousin. Alice begin to pull her hair up in a bum on top of her head, she did not looked pleased as Rose looked at her.
"Okay. Did you hurt your foot while you worked out? No one was helping you?" Rose pointed to Alice's wrapped left ankle, seeing it disappeared below in her black shoes. Alice exhaled roughly, annoyed her cousin could see all the ill effects of Bryan. At least her tank was loose, grey and covered her ass, the shorts were tight fitting and black, but it covered everything. Alice had a thing for loose shirts.
"I tore some skin off the bottom of my foot when I was doing leg presses. I'll probably only be able to stretch during practice. So I'll probably hit up my art teacher and see what she wants me to work on. What upcoming events she wants me to do." At least Alice could lie with a blank face, she had torn off skin off her foot before. She knew full well Rose would believe such a thing, and it was nice she could talk normally with her cousin knowing Bryan would be left in the rain waiting for her with his pose. Rose patted her leg as she smiled at her cousin.
"They are having practice in the in door gym right? Can I help you stretch? I'll be gentle like last time you hurt yourself." Alice smiled softly at her cousin. Rose was a sweetheart, but she knew Alice was acting strange, she had always been a happy girl. Alice had always been honest with Rose, and always open about everything. Except this..I don't want her to ever know about this.. Alice sighed at the thought of the website they had hacked while Bryan tortured her and made her blow him. Though she had yet to see her brother sense, and she knew a few hundred perverts knew all too well about what had happened with her. "Let's go then!" Rose pushed herself off the bench, not waiting for Alice's reply as she picked up her cousin's bag for her. Alice extended her hand, but Rose shove it away as she strained to carry it. "It's okay cousin! You are hurt! Let me help!" Rose smiled up at her cousin, the girl had always looked up to her. After all, Alice was the only cousin that treated Rose like she wasn't some abnormal thing because she was overweight.
"Thank you Rose..I'd be in a mental hospital if it wasn't for you." That much was true, and Alice smiled awkwardly at her as she grabbed her backpack, and leaned on Rose's shoulder for support as she walked carefully to the gym with her.

The girl's had easily found their way to the gym, and Alice had sat down on the ground as the other girl's ran around the track upstairs. Rose was on the phone, speaking to her parents as Alice waited for her cousin to finish so she could do stretches. Rose paced back and forth, near the entrance of the gym and Alice sat near the middle. Alice had her head tilted back, looking up at the track upstairs the girls were running to work out their legs and breathing, from what she could see. Her gym and backpack were next to her, one piled on top of the other.
"Rose? Are you spending the night?" Alice had her hands on the ground, her legs stretched out in front of her but closed as she raised her voice, it echoing slightly through the large gym as she heard her cousin chat away on the phone, but she didn't get an answer. The only other noises were that of sneakers on the track, Alice had removed her cleats and put on regular tennis shoes after she had found out they wouldn't be on the in door field.​

Bryan waited, much longer than he said he would as he really had expected her to join him even though she had no reason to. As minutes ticked by he groaned, the torrential downpour making it look as though he was already submerged in a lake form the windows alone. Even when he had his wipers on at the highest setting it was no longer safe to drive. Had he left after the fifteen minutes he said he would wait then he could have been home and safe form the rain. Yet he waited longer and as he waited the rain picked up. Thus he just let his camaro run with exhaust escaping form the tail pipes. A metallic green sports car sitting in the empty lot.

He heard a knock at the window and looked to see the principal tapping on his window and he rolled it down.
"Are you heading home?" The principal asked and Bryan sighed.
"I want to, but given the roads i have to take, not safe with the downpour right now." He explained calmly. "So I may instead grab a hotel room in town tonight."
"Well, don;t forget to tell your parents if that is the decision you come to." The principal added which just got a death glare form Bryan. He remembered what Alice had asked earlier an the feeling was the same. he hated when people spoke about his parents. After all they didn't much feel like parents anymore.

After an hour had passed Bryan was still debating if he should rive home or get a hotel room. Both options sucked in his mind. He could go to an empty house but driving there was not the safest bet, while a hotel was safer to get to, spending the night in a hotel sucked. Maybe he should just call a realtor and buy a house for the night. Of course there was also Stacey, even if his aunt and uncle hated his guts he may have been able to spend the nigh there. Kyle would be at Scott's house or sleeping with his sister, but neither house were exactly great places to spend the night. Finally Marcus, but that also did not work as Bryan didn't eve know where Marcus lived.

As he continued debating he noticed movement outside an rolled down his window to see the girls soccer team leaving. Looking at the clock he realized he had been there for over an hour trying to figure out what to do. This also meant that Alice would be leaving and if she wanted he could give her a ride still regardless. Now he was simply waiting to offer Alice a ride home, and maybe if he was lucky, convince her to give him a hummer on the drive there. He also noticed some girls were still wearing their soccer uniform, obviously not bothering to change and was enjoying seeing their spandex shorts clinging to their ass and wondered if Alice would still be wearing her or f she changed back into the Uniform he gave her. or maybe, she decided to change into the clothes she wore to school. Just finding that out would be interesting. He figured the soccer uniform would show her lack of concern. The Uniform he gave her would be obedience and if she wore her normal attire. Well to him it would show defiance when safe form him.

The team had done their workouts, stretches, and Alice had done her own, Rose helping her. Though, Alice had left after she was done stretching, walking away with Rose as they chattered. Rose's parents had agreed to let the girl spend the night, as the roads were getting dangerous and she had stayed after with Alice per usual. Alice had smiled at that, happy some of her normal life was back in order as they made their way out of the gym, the other girl's doing foot work.

"Do you think the music teacher left already? We were only in there for twenty minutes, you okay Alice?" Rose had stumbled slower as she looked at Alice. Once Alice and Rose had played violins together. In fact, Alice used to play quite regularly in elementary school and was good, but when middle school had come things had become complicated. She couldn't do soccer, art, and band while all the schedules had conflicted, and to that day Alice regretted her decision to drop out from band. However, she had encouraged Rose to play, since the girl had enjoyed watching her when they were smaller, and Alice played when Rose let her when they were alone.
"Probably not. My phone's been going off the entire time with flood warnings." Her hand was on Rose's right shoulder as they made their way closer to the art room. Rose paused in front of it, twisting open the door as she carried Alice's sports bag for her. "Thanks for helping Rose. I'm glad you are coming home with me." Alice smiled down at her cousin as they passed through the door to the art room.

The next half an hour had passed with them in the art room. The rain only getting worse and worse, but Alice did not worry about it at all. She figured, Bryan would have left after noticing for fifteen minutes she did not show up. She had her own life to live, even if he had ruined part of it. In fact, Alice questioned what her parents would think if they knew she was no longer a virgin anymore, or how Rose might look at her. The thoughts had been pushed from her head as she worked on a painting. Rose sat next to her as she painted on the Canvas, her art teacher clicking away on the computer dishing out grades. Purples, reds, blues, filled the canvas, making the shape of a vague woman dancing, but it was a mixture in the colors, diluted by the brightness. Still, the woman was visible, hands and arms out stretched behind her as she danced freely alone with her dress.
"I like it." Rose had exclaimed as Alice had put down the brush. She had accidentally smeared some yellow on the lower right part where the woman's dress had ended. Though this act looked like she had planned it as Alice examined her work.
"I don't." Alice frowned at the painting. She moved to pick it up, to discard it, but her art teacher moved forward snatching it from her hands and putting it back on the canvas. Miss Leer stood back, a tall thin thing that dress in vibrant colors and had make up on like a Egyptian queen. Though, Miss Leer was a male in terms of birth, she addressed herself as a woman and Alice had appreciated her for it. Miss Leer was the bets art teacher she had, and she always something in Alice's work.
"It's perfect Alice. I'm going to put it away to dry." Miss leer smiled down at Alice, red lipstick and blue eye shadow. She patted Alice on the back who only huffed as Miss Leer's large hands grabbed the painting carefully on the edges Alice had yet to paint before moving into a back room. A few moments she returned smiling at the two girls. "Well. I'm going to put it on display, with the other ones! It goes with the trio you know!" Miss Leer said enthusiastically as Alice sighed nodding. The drawing had reminded her of freedom, and it did go well with her other paintings. Still, Alice didn't like it. Why could her painting dance freely when she was being held captive by Bryan. "Girls. Thank you for coming. Especially you when you are hurt Alice." She pointed to Alice's food, and Alice sighed nodding.
"Your welcome. Thank you Miss Leer. I think we should all head home..It looks bad outside." Miss Leer smiled at Alice's comment opening the door for the two of them as they gathered their stuff and made their way to the door. "Be safe." Alice said, but her voice was slightly cold as she said it. She didn't mean to, she just didn't feel like herself since Saturday.

Turns out they existed the same side the soccer team did, them finishing only moments before. Alice had the backpack slung over her shoulder as Rose helped her out side. Miss Leer pasted them, waving before she ran off, and Alice watched the other girls go to their car as they stood out looking around the parking lot.
"So dead." Alice said as she examined the one sports car off by itself. Her brows furrowed, wondering who that might be. Perhaps another student not yet leaving the school? She still wore the work out gear, not bothering to change it at the moment. Rose looked up at her, before looking around the parking lot. She pointed to a 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LT, a deep purple color in the distance.
"Wow! You parked all the way out there!" Rose exclaimed, pointing to the old thing Alice drove. The car was in the far back of the parking lot, and rain was pelting it madly.
"It was the only place I could park.." Alice lied. She had parked in the back so Bryan might not have seen her come to school, or his pose. Though that had failed miserably. "Let's go before the roads get worse Rose." Alice looked away from the sports car.
"Okay!" Rose chimed helping Alice walk into the pouring rain. She grabbed Alice around the wrist as she grunted in pain. "Here! Let's run!" Rose exclaimed as she pulled some of Alice's weight onto her.
"Don't do that Rose! You'll hurt yourself!" Alice exclaimed, but Rose only held her firmly not letting go as they walked onto the parking lot. Alice had a hand above her eyes, shielding it from the rain, but she easily got soaked along with Rose.
"Come on!" Rose assisted tugging Alice, forcing Alice to run, though she limped when her left foot made contact with the ground. Still, the girls sprinting as best they could, trying not to slip on water as they ran closer to the car in the back of the parking lot, past Bryan's sports car with neither of them looking in his direction. "Almost there!" Rose said happily as they got closer.

Alice fumbled for her keys, dropping them as they got to the car, a puddle splashed up at her feet as Rose waited by the passenger side. "Shit!" Alice grunted, grabbing the door handle as she bent down to try to grab the keys. Her eyes blinking furiously as she grabbed blindly for the keys. "Crap! I can't see!"​

As Alice searched the rain over her stopped falling, or at least it seemed that way as an Umbrella had covered her. Then a light shone down into the puddle as Bryan pulled out his cell phone and turned on the flashlight app.
"I have no idea what you are doing on the ground lie this but maybe this can help" He said calmly as the rippled in the puddle died down making it easier to see through the water, though slightly murky from the ground her keys were visible.
"I don't suppose you could give me a hand. i am kind stuck on this side of the bridge due to the rain right now. I mean i hope I am not intruding but if you could offer your hospitality for the night I would be grateful." While he was asking his tone made it a command and he seemed to only be hiding it so Rose would not pick up.

"I will understand if you say no, Though I would like to meet your family, meet the ones who created the perfect plaything" He was now adding on wait he felt like just to make her more uncomfortable. "Though whether you say yes or no, i would suggest grabbing your keys before i decided to move my umbrella away."
The rain itself had gotten so bad that even standing there on the pavement the water coming down at the density it was was causing him to have the water past the rubber of his shoes causing his sock to begin getting damp.
"I won't even ask for food, just somewhere i can stay dry until the rain dies down. Would you really cruel enough to not even offer someone warmth."

The last part was loud enough for Rose to hear, just in case Alice did say no, he felt her cousin would demand she give the boy who helped her find her keys hospitality. He may have not been the perfect manipulator but he had a feeling he understood basic human psychology, and had a feeling the "i scratch your back you scratch mine" mindset would follow this time. Sure he could have just ordered it but again he was hiding who he truly was for now. in fact Only Alice would know who he was, and her brother when they met. Bryan did have another motive for this option.

All the sudden the rain stopped. She wiped the water away from her eyes as she looked over her shoulder, and saw a face she had not been expecting to see. Alice, thankful Rose could not see her below him, gave Bryan a nasty glare. His phone did light up the puddle where her keys were, and the rain was no longer pelting her. Alice jerked her head away from him, fiddling in the murky puddle until she snatched her keys up. Though her head glared up at him as he spoke about offering him a place to stay. "No way!" Alice hissed under her tone, even knowing it was a command as she began to stand on her legs, leaning against the door.
"Alice? Whose that? Is everything okay?" Rose coughed as the rain began to pelt. Alice looked over her shoulder, seeing Rose through the windows, the image blurred. Rose flailed her arms a bit, the bag under her shoulder. "I'm getting soaked! Did you find your keys?" Alice looked back at Bryan, her face angry.
"Don't you call me that with her hearing it!" Alice pointed at him, with the keys clenched in her hand as she grimaced. She kept her voice down, allowing it to be drowned out by the pelting rain so only he could hear.
"Do they need a place to stay?" Rose chimed in again. Alice turned her back to Bryan, fiddling with the keys as she unlocked her car door. She stepped back to make room for the door, a few inches away from his chest as she clicked on the door, unlocking the whole car. Rose instantly pulled up the back seat, throwing Alice's gym bag in the back along with her small bookbag before closing the door. She went to the passenger seat, opening the door and slipping inside. Rose buckled herself up before looking at Alice. "Oh hey Bryan!" Rose smiled, waving at him with a giggle, and Alice shook in anger. "Alice don't be rude! Let Bryan come back with us! I'm sure your parents won't mind!" Rose was excited, she had a crush on Bryan as well, no doubt. Alice looked over her shoulder at Bryan, grinding her teeth in anger.
"Get in.." Alice waved her hand to the seat behind her. Though she did not give him a pleasant look as Rose clapped her hands. "Fucker." Alice said that word low enough only Bryan could hear her as she sneered, spitting at the ground where her keys had been. "You aren't sleeping anywhere near me!" Alice huffed, getting into the drivers seat and putting the keys in the engine. She moved, getting ready to close the driver's door, before Rose grabbed her arm making her look in Rose's direction. "What is it?" Alice was cold, but she wasn't trying to be.
"Let him drive? Your foot!" Rose pointed to Alice's bandaged foot that was on the petal. It seemed to be her dominate foot she used while driving. "You'll get it infected like last time if you keep not letting people drive for you." Alice ground her teeth again, jerking her arm away from Rose. "You know Aunt Linda said not to grind your teeth Alice!" Rose said the name, her Aunt's but Alice's mother, as Alice groaned. Great, so now she had to deal with Rose and Bryan watching her and in her house.
"I'm fine! I can drive!" Alice huffed, annoyed as Rose shook her head before looking at Bryan as if asking for help. Rose had a natch for trying to help, trying to make sure Alice was alright when she hurt herself like a little sister. "Get in already!" Alice pointed to the seat behind her, not bothering to look at him.​

Bryan smirked, he liked watching this little episode of Alice hating him and her cousin inviting him herself unfold. In fact it was fun right up until she told him to get in. It was pointless for him to enter her car as he did have his own.
"I think I will just drive my car, it would be redundant to get you to drive me back here to pick up my car once the rain dies down." he laughed and looked over t rose. She was not his type, though she was Marcus' Maybe, he new Marcus liked the younger girls and the boy had a lot of child pornography on his computer. Maybe rose would be too old for his liking. Well either way while Bryan ha dnot told Alice, rose was safe so long as she obeyed, no just from him but really anyone.
"So how about I just follow you"

The drive was boring, tailing her even though he knew full well where she lived. When they entered the house though the first person he saw was Chris and the boy almost jumped back seeing Bryan.
"Seems he was watching after all" Bryan said calmly grabbing Alice's ass discretely to guide er attention to her brother. "did you know?" Bryan had a sneaky feeling neither of them informed the other that it was truly them. He then turned his attention to Chris
"Bryan Earns." he said holding out a hand "Friend of I a assuming your sister. Unless this house has more cousins than siblings."
"Sister" Chris responded coldly looking at Bryan's car in the driveway. "I'll set a place for you to eat." Chris continued extremely cold towards Bryan.
"Charming fellow" Bryan said as he kicked off his shoes and once it was only him and Alice in the doorway he lowered his voice so only she could hear him. "I take it you can piece together that he really was watching you now. And he obviously does not like me being here. I just have one question" he said grabbing her hair to wring out some of the water. "Is he mentally stable enough to not fuck up everything?"

Alice was gritting her teeth though she closed her eyes releasing a sigh as he said he had his own car and would tail her. "That's fine." Alice snapped annoyed. Rose covered her mouth.
"Alice!" Rose sounded, in a squeaking voice to tell Alice she was being rude. Alice just shook her head, if Rose knew why she no longer liked Bryan, then she would be screaming devil.

She had slammed her when he had left, Easily starting her car and getting the fuck out of the parking lot and Alice tried really hard not to bang her head against the steering wheel on the drive every time she looked in her rear view mirror to see his car behind her own. The drive from the school to her house only normally took about thirty minutes, but with the slick conditions it took a little over an hour to get there. There was a spot in the front yarn where grass had been mowed down shorter, and Alice pulled her car into the spot before killing the engine. Rose had been the first to spring free, grabbing Alice's things along with her own in the back before Alice had slide out.

Alice had followed after Rose, not looking behind her to see Bryan as she could already feel him staring at her back as Rose left the front door open. Alice slide in, Bryan not far behind her as she slammed the door shut. That was when she turned around, seeing Chris look at Bryan in a funny manner. Though, Alice had not seen her brother after Saturday night, or all Sunday or this morning. She gulped when Bryan came closer and grabbed her ass. Alice glared at him smacking his hand away as he spoke, but she looked in the direction her brother stood with a pale face. Rose, seemed unphased as Bryan introduced himself to Chris and she ran into the living room. Alice's eyes twitched as she tried to pull away from Bryan. Alice moved away from him, dropping her book bag on top of the other bags Rose had left by the door.

Alice was getting ready to slide onto the floor to take off her shoes as Bryan came up to her again and gripped her hair. She gulped looking up at him, but she noticed everyone had left them in the entrance way. She watched him, listening to him as he spoke while wringing out her hair for her. The thuds of water sounded in her ear, as a large pool of water formed behind her. "There's no way." Alice sneered, gritting her teeth. She gulped again as he asked her the next question, she didn't want to think about her brother telling anyone what he had seen. Why her foot was actually hurting, why Bryan was here and she was wearing this collar..Alice's fingers thrummed on the collar before moved ready to unlatch this. "I need to take this off!" Alice exclaimed, she couldn't explain to her parents why she had a dog collar around her throat. They would throw a fit. "I don't know!" Alice hissed, she was shaking at the thought. "I'll probably go through an exorcism if my parents know I'm not a virgin." Alice's brows furrowed, he might have thought her being sarcastic but in truth she was being honest. She looked at the ground, breathing heavily about to freak as she pulled away from him. "I need to change my clothes." She said as she tugged on the collar again, she moved away from him, running up the stairs despite the pain that shot through her foot as she did so. She went straight through the hall, past her brother's room to her own and slammed the door closed as she moved to undress and find some clean clothing.​

She wanted the collar off? That was going to be a problem as Bryan did not have the key for the lock on him. If he did, he would unlock it for dinner, instead she would have to think of an excuse. He had one in mind, it was just a fashion. Sure it may have been one form the nineties but it still was a fashion accessory. Besides it was not like the girls in school never wore collars either, anyone who had been a victim of Bryan wore on at one point and a few of them still did as they just felt naked without one, of course, those whom Bryan had cast aside went with their own rather than the one that had been issued to them. Stacy was the only one who wore a choker, and that was her own choice and what turned Bryan onto collars in the first place.

He rolled his eyes when she hobbled to her room and entered the main house, quickly greeted by her parents who Shook his hand.
"So you and Alice are?" Alice's father began and Bryan smiled.
"Just friends" Bryan responded and caught Chris giving a disgusted look "We share a few classes together, I live past the bridge and with the flood warnings I am not getting home safely tonight. My parents are aware that i am stranded so they said just find a friend to stay with."
Mentioning his parents himself made him cringe a bit. Parents, what exactly were they, he figured people who did not abandon you. So he never had them to begin with. "I hope that is not an intrusion."
"Not at all" The mother chimed in.
"Any friend of Alice is welcome in our house when needed. If you are truly unable to make it home, you can even sleep on the couch tonight." The father added and that made Bryan give a devilish grin.
"That is very kind of you sir."

Chris however was not happy to hear this. He was not happy rose was sleeping over either as he was planning to have some fun with his sister whom he had discovered was a slut. Or at least that is what the stream showed. Now his cousin, whom he had no interest in and her sister's owner were around, he was not going to fuck Alice tonight. Teh dirty blond combed his hand through the mop upon his head and smirked.
"So Bryan, what do you usually do after school."
Bran was caught off guard.
"I keep my grades up, and hang out with friends. Maybe throw a party here and there. My house is big enough for a multitude of guests. Aside form that my life is fairly calm, nothing out of the ordinary."
"Keep your grades up? What is your GPA?" The father asked again.
"I teeter on three point eight an three point nine. There are three kids higher than my grades in the school and only eight people have ever outdone me since the school was build." He replied "So i guess it is something to be proud of. Top ten of the school." Bryan laughed an looked at the plates of food. Chicken and mashed potatoes. It was rather bland to him, but then again for someone who ordered take out 90% of the meals he ate, he wasn't really one who could talk.
"I must say it looks delicious Mrs. Isaac." He said an that just got Christ to snort.

Bryan just darted his eyes at the taller boy. He was close to Kyle's size in height but not matching him in build. Maybe that was what got boys to want to nail their sister, the height thing. Then again Bryan was only five foot eight and wanted to Nail Chris' sister as well, and unlike Chris, had succeeded a few times.
"Well you are very kind. Though had we known we were going to have an unannounced guest we would have made more."
"That is quite alright, I would be happy with soda crackers is that was all you could spare, so chicken and mashed potatoes is a great
"I bet we have a lot you would enjoy" Chris responded as he sat down.
"Bet you do" Bryan responded as he too took a seat. "I enjoy the simple things."

Alice was thankful he had not followed her upstairs and she flung her clothes on the ground. Though, much to her surprise she heard a knock on her door when she was butt naked. Alice jumped, scrambling to the bathroom as she snatched up some clothes she was going to wear. "Who is it?" Alice hissed annoyed.
"Just me! I have some change of clothes in here remember?" Rose opened the door, looking left and right for Alice and saw her peaking through the door of her bathroom. "Oh! You were changing too sorry!" Rose turned red turning her back to Alice. "I can wait."
"No it's okay. I'll change in here." Alice said softly as she exhaled a sigh of relief before closing and locking the door. She could heat Rose fumbling around in her room, going through a dresser that was small and had Rose's clothing in it. Alice grunted, pulling on panties, peach with a white bow on the back, another sports bra, some loose grey pants, a layer of loose shirts, white, grey and finally a beige color. She knocked on her bathroom door. "Are you done?"
"Yup! See you downstairs! I put the clothes in your basket!" Rose rushed out of the room and Alice heard her go down the stairs.

Relieved, Alice had gone back in her room, finding a gold scarf before wrapping it around her neck loosely. At least, this covered the collar she could not get off, and her parents wouldn't think twice about it since Alice normally wore scarves. She had brushed her hair, put on more perfume, and started to go down the stairs with her laundry basket, a bright pink thing, in her hands with black slippers on her feet.
"Oh there you are!" Her mother Linda mused as Alice moved past the opening to the kitchen, the dinning room was visible through the kitchen. Linda rushed over to her daughter a smile on her face. "Cute boy you brought home with you. Is he more than a friend?" Linda mused and Alice looked a her coldly.
"Not in the least!" Alice snorted moving away from her mother without a word. Her mother was baffled but simply laughed before returning to the table.

Alice came back a moment later, the laundry going in the distance as she saw the food on the table. Everyone had a plate of chicken and mashed potatoes, a bowl of veggies in the center. The only plate that was different was the one her mother came back in with and sat down next to Bryan's plate. Alice looked at her mother annoyed as she only smiled at her daughter. "I figured you'd like to sit next to your friend." Linda mushed before moving to sit down next to her husband. Her plate consisted of veggies, salmon on top of white rice with asparagus. Alice briefly glanced at her brother before looking away and pulling out her chair to sit down. This was going to be awkward.

She pulled her chair in, not bothering to wait for anyone as she tried not to look at her brother or Bryan for that matter. Rose sat across from her, her parents near the head of the table. "Let's say grace!" Her father proclaimed and Alice sighed closing her eyes and bowing her head with the rest of them. "Dear father in heaven.." The prayer began lasting only a few minutes before her father said, "Amen! Dig in!" Alice was quiet as she started to eat.​

What kind of religious nut job house am I in? Bryan thought to himself as they were saying grace. Never had he been religious and the idea of praying to a god he did not believe existed was outrageous. Well he would let that go for now, maybe he could change Alice's beliefs soon, after all she was no longer a virgin, and if she was religious he believed losing her virginity was a big no no, and then the fact that she asked for it the second time, even if not really given a choice, he had a feeling she would break down soon.

"So Chris, what do you major in?" Bryan asked figuring that he could turn the tables on the guy who seemed to hate him.
"Social engineering" Chris replied calmly.
That caused Bryan to stop eating for a moment and he placed down his fork. Social Engineering was something Bryan knew a lot about, after all he was a genius at it himself. Chris however may have no known all the details needed and thus was only studying it. Unfortunately if he picked up on enough of it, he could get Alice to twist around his finger. Bryan had already established that broken or not, she could be persuaded.

"Quite a difficult subject." Bryan began distracting the table with his left hand as he spoke as his right hand went to Alice's crotch rubbing it as discreetly as he could while he spoke. "Surprised someone would want to study something that has to do with manipulation. I understand some people are like that but, not offend your family, but wouldn't someone who's mind is set on faith not want to mess with God's work? You know let humans have free will."
Chris simply narrowed his eyes.
"Social engineering is not just brain washing. yes that is part of it, but it is not all it is, there is also a lot of it that helps people."
Bryan smirked and removed his right hand from Alice as he continued to speak
"Yes i understand that but it does have a lot to do with manipulation, even if it does lead to better human advancement. Wouldn't you be better suited studying something like law? I am applying there when I graduate. I could go now as I have the credits to graduate, but I would prefer to spend that one extra year to make sure my education is complete before jumping ahead."
Chris again narrowed his eyes
"Maybe I didn't get into Harvard, did you think about that?"
"No doubt, maybe after you finish with Social engineering you can manipulate them into accepting you. Then you can study something of real value to society."

While it was a major insult it make Alice's father laugh.
"I kept telling him to do something else and that is probably the best remark i ever heard."
Bryan simply smiled, he had won yet another battle and this time he hardly even tried. It also made Bryan feel more comfortable seeing where everyone stood. Faith was strong in this house but the only god Bryan believed in was himself, he was his own God. They were blessed to be eating dinner with a god.

Alice was thankful to start eating, though she did not enjoy being placed next to the boy that had raped, tortured her, displayed her, and held ownership over her body. He won't get my mind or soul. Alice was certain of that as she scooped up some of her food. She watched her mother stand up grabbing the bowl of veggies before she started dishing them out, to her husband, then herself, then to rose before handing Chris the bowl. Alice couldn't bare to look in Bryan's direction as she ate. He probably knew how much he had screwed up her normal life after luring her like a wild animal only to abuse and fuck her to show his dominance over everything she owned. Rose however, stared at Bryan with a smile on her round face as she ate, Alice ignoring the fact.

She nearly choked on her food when Bryan started in on her brother. She had been expecting at first, it would be an easy conversation between the two boys but Alice knew Bryan's real motive. He's trying to size Chris up.. Her head turned, looking at Bryan with an odd expression on her face. Her fork was lifted, fish and rice on it as she stared at him. Alice jumped a bit when she felt his hand move between her legs, rubbing her crotch through her pants and panties. Alice snapped her legs closed, but only managed to trap his hands further between her legs.
"Something wrong Alice?" Rose had noticed something odd about how Bryan's right arm had extended and the awkward look of shock and fear on Alice's face.
"N-Nothing!" Her face was red as she moved her hand down, trying to move his hand off of her. someone's going to see! Alice was worried about that, or that they might smell her scent if she got aroused somehow. Bryan did have some experience in using his hands against a woman, and Alice hated the fact he knew how to use her own body against her. Still, she tried to ignore it as she continued eating, trying not to really focus on the conversation or his hand.

Alice gulped at the conversation, though she was happy Bryan had gotten so into asserting his dominance over Chris that he had pulled his right hand away. Thank God. Alice had huffed as she finished up her meal. Her father seemed amused, after all he was a doctor, and his wife was a lawyer. Though really, her father only worked with people with sports injuries, mainly physical therapy. Alice hated whenever she broke something, they would always laugh and tell her to go to her dad to have him held her learn how to reuse the muscle. It was something extra embarrassing.

"I'm done. May I be excused?" Alice had pushed her plate forward, only eating a third of it as her mother looked at her bewildered.
"You hardly eat! Normally you ask for seconds!" Linda scoffed, not embarrassed by Alice's lack of appetite.
"She hurt her foot again doing leg presses. I had to held her stretch today. We also hit the art room up with Miss Leer so she could finish one of her paintings since she couldn't run or play." Rose was swinging her legs as they dangled from the chair, though the girl stared at Bryan as she spoke. Her eyes twinkling as she giggled. Alice's brows furrowed. Annoyed at the sight of Rose gawking at Bryan, because she knew the true monster he really was.
"And? Which one did you finish? You did one on slavery, oppression, neglect, though I remember you throwing one out. Which one did you throw out and replace?" Linda asked, completely ignoring her husband's laughter as she spoke. "Answer and I may excuse you." Alice glared at her mother, but she was really angry in the fact Bryan was hearing something he had wanted to know, more about her.
"I finished the dancing woman today. Miss Leer loved it as well as Rose, but I hated it." Alice huffed at the fact and her mother tilted her head as she ate.
"Why did you hate it?" Linda asked stuffing her face again.
"I think it was perfect! Miss Leer couldn't wait to dry and display it with her other two! Bravery and strength!" Rose squealed happily and Linda looked at her before looking at Alice.
"So you changed the other ones? Slavery, oppression and neglect?" She seemed bewildered that Alice had done something without her knowledge.
"I threw them out when we first moved here. I told you that. Miss Leer was unhappy but I redid them with other themes. I did Bravery and Strength. Today I finished..." Alice let the words trail off lowering her head, she couldn't finish.
"Freedom!" Rose squeaked happily. "It's my favorite! Even that little bit of yellow she accidentally used at the end, Miss Leer was happy with it as well!" That much was true, Alice had picked out the topics of her paintings a while ago, when Miss Leer wished for her to start making an art portfolio for college. She had done Bravery and Strength the year before, but had been displayed outside the art hall since she had finished.
"Your foot is hurt? When did you hurt it?" Linda asked, not allowing anyone else to speak. "I'd like to see your paintings. Miss Leer says you have a talent that you shouldn't squelch. Despite the fact she is an abomination, she has a point." Linda had learned a while ago to address Miss Leer as a she, Alice had snapped several times not enjoying when she had been called a he.
"Stop calling her that! She's perfect!" Alice snapped, annoyed. She had never seen anything wrong with Miss Leer since the first time she had met. It was nice because Miss Leer felt free around Alice as well. "She's a great teacher and she's my favorite. Don't call her such hateful things!" Alice was annoyed, her brows furrowed as her mother huffed not caring what Alice said.
"Your foot?" She dangled her fork at Alice, Rose looking at Alice questioningly.
"Friday..." Alice lied. "I hurt it a little Friday after training, I think because I didn't bandage it, it blistered and peeled off." Alice was lying straight through her teeth. She hated lying but Bryan was the reason she had to. How am I suppose to explain I hurt my foot because he put a hot knife to it? Alice sighed at the thought.
"Dismissed then. I want to check your report card. I know you got it today." Linda said. Easily Alice pushed back her chair. "Take your plate and clean it off!" Linda called. Alice turned, grabbing her plate and fork before thanking her mother and leaving to go to the kitchen to wash the dish off. She threw out her extra food before cleaning it and placing it in the dish washer. Alice huffed, moving back up to her room before she closed her door, though leaving it unlocked for Rose, before sliding into her bathroom, which did not have a lock on it, as she plugged the tube and started to fill it up with boiling water.

"I'm finished as well" Christ stated as he had finished his meal and got up to wash his dishes before Alice had been excused and headed up to his room. Bryan however continued to eat the meal calmly as he listened to everything around him. it was fun to stir the pot but not have to worry about any recoil. He also enjoyed hearing Alice lie, almost subconsciously about how she hurt her foot. He felt like stirring the pot more but decided to not bother. he had already made life hard enough for Alice and he could give her a break. Revealing that there had been no practice on Friday may have forced her to tel the truth. Or instead just reassure him he was mistaken. He was actually curious how she would react but he could save that until another time. Report cards. Bryan usually just forged his parents signature so social services would not show up and find out he had been alone for two years. He would sign it later and be done with it.

"Does Alice have trouble in one of her classes?" Bryan asked "I mean my parents don't worry about my grades so they just want the report card to sign and that is it. Usually they don;t even look at the grades. I assume it would be the same for most parents unless their kid had trouble. If she has trouble in something like Science or math I could tutor her if you want."
He was hoping tutoring would be a possibility, as he would not ask for to much money, just a fair pay, and also see it as them paying him to spend time alone with their daughter. Something he knew Alice would hate.
"In fact i you need a tutor I will tutor her tonight free of charge as a thank you for your hospitality." He suggested.

"I can tutor her too" Chris said returning to teh kitchen and Bryan just smirked.
"I would not trust a social engineer to teach a subject, you may be able to convince her that two plus two is five." Bryan retorted with a smug smile. before turning back to Linda "this is of course only if she needs the tutoring."

Linda was eating calmly next to her husband after Chris and Alice had left. Rose as well was eating and humming as she watched Bryan with her puppy dog like expression. It would have been amazing if Bryan could have seen that look on Alice's face at one point, though that time had passed and the only ones she were offering to give were hateful ones. Linda, was slow and calculated as she moved the fork and spoon into her mouth, chewing and swallowing. Such was the demeanor of a lawyer, after years of practice as she dabbed her mouth with a napkin.
"I don't know. I haven't seen her report card in a while. She normally only hands it to me when she needs it signed." Linda stated. Her plate had been cleaned, though she had not bothered to make Chris stay or excuse himself like Alice had to. "I just don't enjoy that art teacher of hers. I want her out of that class!" Linda hissed, angrily, her hand slammed against the table. Rose jumped, surprised by the blow as Linda's husband turned to look at her, not amused in the least.
"Perhaps you should stop getting so upset. Her teacher will burn in hell like he is supposed to. Leave it at that." Mark, was her father's name, and he smiled sighed going back to his meal, as if they topic had come up several times. "She'll be eighteen in a year dear. You should remember we can't control her forever."
"And what? Let her burn in hell with that terrible maniac of a teacher as she has?" Linda was angry, she slammed her fist against the table again. This time, Mark reacted, grabbing her hand and not allowing it to move.
"You've had surgery on your hand in fours years, physical therapy eight times in that four year spam. If you keep banging your hand like that you'll have surgery again for the fifth time, physical therapy for the ninth. Stop it!" Mark glared at his wife who nodded pulling her hand away and rolling her wrist. He sighed looking back at Bryan and Chris, as they both exclaimed they could help Alice with her studies. He smiled, laughing at Bryan's retort against Chris, amused. "I told you to follow your mother and become a lawyer, but instead you got high in high school all the time. Now look at the mess you have given yourself!" Mark shook his head, stabbing his veggies on a fork as he looked at Bryan. Rose was silent, along with Linda who had left the room. "Social Studies. English is pretty bad. It's only at a B or C in either class, but I'd rather her have straight A's like before we had come from New York." Mark exclaimed. "I'm the one she normally gives her report card to. It's been hard and good for Alice for the move. Her new teachers aren't as.." What was the word he was looking for? He looked puzzled. "..Ah! Interactive with her as she needs. She has a bit of dyslexia, but she refuses to go into special needs. I tell her they'll help her more, but she's as stubborn as I am." Mark only smiled at the thought. "Linda has a private study in our home, she likes to work from home sometimes. It's quieter here than the officer and she gets more done. It's sound proof, enough you won't be disturbed if I run the lawn mower outside." Mark said that much, cleaning his plate. "I'll allow you to help tutor her in there. As long as Linda does not need it."​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

Alice knew the water was too hot. She could hear them chattering downstairs, though she could not make out what they were saying. She could see the steam rolling off the top layer of the water as she stopped the faucet and began to strip. Alice looked over her shoulder at the closed white door before she got naked. She did not like the fact Bryan was here, and she could not lock her bedroom door because Rose was here.
"I should have told Rose to go home after school.." Alice really didn't know the weather would get bad so quickly that fast. Then again, she had expected Bryan to leave after she had not shown up after fifteen minutes. Alice huffed at the thought as she slipped into the water, she had took off her bandages and the feeling stung as she twisted and hissed in a bit of pain. "Hot! Hot!" Alice exclaimed pulling down her long hair before she sunk further in. She just needed to get used to the heat, that was all. After about two minutes she closed her eyes, resting it against the back of the deep white tube.​

Bryan had gone back to his car to get his backpack as it had his books in it, not that he needed them as both he and Alice shared the same class, he just needed to put on the charade that he really was going to tutor her, which he would, a little anyway. Enough to boost her grades, enough to make an impact. At his car he also saw his duffle bag which had a change of clothes in it. He couldn't remember why he had that but a hoody, clean shirt and clean pair of jeans was pretty good. His socks had now been thoroughly soaked and Mark had give him a pair to wear while Linda decided to clean his clothes. Pu them through the wash so he had something clean to wear tomorrow and could still be comfortable tonight.

He decided to set up in the office but in reality he had no idea how to really tutor her, so he figured the best way would be incentive. Rather than teach which he was not too great at, unless it was teaching a girl how to give better head, he really had no clue what he was doing. though using a soundproof room, this was perfect. He waited for Alice to finish her bath and be told by her parents or rose that she had to go to the office and get tutored. He wished he could see her face when she was told, but he did not want to seem too eager about this, plus he doubt he would have been able to contain the smile he was wearing right now. In fact if anyone saw it he was fairly certain question would be raised. Such as how anyone could be as happy as he was about tutoring anyone.

When Alice did arrive he just smirked.
"I'm not even going to pretend, we know how this will end. But I did promise your parents i would tutor you. Best way to avoid me doing this every day is to get your grades up and show that you don;t need me as desperately as they may think. So let;s get that over with, how are you having trouble in English, you speak English. What is it are you not creative enough for poetry? You definitely have the irony, painting a picture of freedom. Do you wish you had freedom?"

He didn't get an answer before Linda came in giving them both a glass of water and some crackers with cheese on them.
"thank you Miss Isaac, It is appreciated but I feel at this point it would be best to just not disturb us at all. May people believe that a few seconds will not hinder someone's ability to absorb but it has been proven that those few seconds can cause enough harm to seem as though nothing had been taught at all. They may be able to recite what they had learned but those few seconds cause it to leave their mind as it was not fully absorbed. So if you could please do not disturb us at all until we are finished. Also if you could let your husband Chris and Rose know as well that would be greatly appreciated."

Alice was soaking in the tube when Rose knocked on the door. That had the moment she did not wish. Alice had screamed, asking who it was, and Rose had responded. Then, only then had Alice screamed slightly, causing Rose to open the bathroom door. Alice had pulled the curtains, blocking Rose's view of her.
"Why is that bad Alice? Why did you scream?" Rose wondered, though she looked at the ground. "Was it your foot? Does it hurt still?"
"I'm..fine...I have a B+ in both classes! Why do I need a tutor?" Alice was huffing annoyed as she sunk further into the bath, though she was almost done at that point.
"Uncle Mark wants you to have straight A's again like you did in New York. You did used to get A+s from what I remember. What changed?" Rose was curious, she had remembered seeing how upset Alice had been with herself the first few report cards. How hard her parents had been on her, though they had lightened up, they still tried to get her to do better. After all, Chris had done poorly. Alice had been their saving grace.
"The teachers don't know how to work with my dyslexia." Alice had huffed at that. She had tried hard, and her other teachers growing up had understood her. They had quieted the class when she mispronounced a word, and they always helped her privately with wordings and tests. They knew she wasn't dumb, she just couldn't contemplate things like others. "Since moving..I've had kids in class laugh at me, make fun of me because I can't read at a grade level. My teachers have called me stupid when I pass an IQ test and oral test but can't pass written tests!" Alice was furious. How was Bryan going to know how to teach her? He probably hadn't have even know she was dyslexic in the first place. Rose was silent. Alice was thankful for that, Rose had always thought Alice had been so happy after moving. She had been in some ways, meeting Miss Leer and enjoying soccer had been her best areas, but Alice had grown quieter in classes, and she wouldn't read allowed if a teacher called on her. She would simply ask if she could pass, at least they would do that for her.

She had changed clothes, into a pair of fluffy rainbow pj bottoms, and a loose top. Though, she had tried to figure out how to hide the collar. The only thing Alice could think of was wrapping a very see through thing of lace around her neck until it was not visible. Her parents wouldn't ask, they knew she did not like her neck being touched or showing at times. Alice had been angry when she went through the doors of the office. Scowling up at Bryan as she huffed, glaring at him. "You're a son of a bitch!" Alice had not really mentioned parents, she was simply cursing him, angry. "I don't need your tutoring! I doubt you will even know how to help me if the teachers here are too dumb to." Alice rolled her eyes when he asked her about English. Of course. He didn't know about her dyslexia. "I'm dyslexic. Do you know what that means Bryan? It means I may be good at creative things like art and sports, but my brain can't render things like you can." Alice was silent when her mother came in with water and a plate of crackers and cheese. Though, she handed Alice a specific glass, as if knowing there was something she wouldn't like in the water. "Those are all yours.." Alice said as she watched her mother leave, shutting the doors behind them no doubt telling everyone to not disturb them. "I do fine orally in tests, but I can't read on a grade level and..I just don't get the wording in tests!" Alice was angry as she looked at him, though she had not brought any of her things to study.

She set the glass down, glaring at him before she smiled and laughed at him. "I'm not doing this. I won't let you tutor me. You don't even know what dyslexia is, and all you want to do it fuck me. Right?" Alice rolled her eyes going to the door and opening it. "I'm done. I'm going to bed." She moved, going to go out the door.​

Bryan quickly wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her away form the door.
"Sit the fuck down. you are right I do want to fuck you but I also know what dyslexia is. If you are telling the truth we have one thing in common, we both have a High IQ." He thought for a moment and smirked.
"Let's give you incentive." He then took out a piece of paper and wrote down several words, all of them however misspelled.
"I want you to unscramble each word. The first and last letter are the same the letters of the word. the rest are scrambled. Each word you do not unscramble correctly i will be able to use or you will have to do. And he handed her the paper.

Bolwojb
Haed
humemr
Hnadojb
Ttis
Motuh
pssuy
Viagna
Mfuf
Bototm

"Ten words, should be easy, if you mess up say i wrote down Butt, Well if you did not spell it right, I get to fuck your butt. Simple as that. If you look at the letters as a letter and not a word you may have a easier time. What i would suggest is looking at the word, say it out loud, don't read it. Then spell it the way you think it should be spelled and see if all the letters are there, then say it syllable by syllable. For example, i am pretty sure you can say a word Va-Gi-Na. I know I am not the best teacher but give it a try. If you unscramble all ten I will honestly help you with your studies. In reality if it because the teachers are not willing to help with special needs, well then it is not your fault."

Bryan almost seemed human right now. Sure he made his ulterior motive clear, but he was treat Alice properly, maybe not the best but he could have also just avoided this whole thing and raped her, instead he was trying to help.

Alice was surprised when he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back inside. Slowly the door closed itself as she looked at him glaring as she pulled away from him. Alice stared at him lamely before he explained he understood what it was and she rose a brow. "You are dyslexic as well?" That was surprising. Alice didn't like it when he started writing on the paper before he explained the situation. She cringed at the thought as she grabbed the paper, holding it close before extending her arms out further away to try to look at the jumbled words. Alice glared at him. "What if someone comes in on us? Did you think about that? This office doesn't have locks on it!" Alice's eyes darted on the paper, thinking about that possibility of someone sneaking in on her if she failed one of the words.

Alice sat down the paper, teeth gritting when he mentioned if she couldn't unscramble a word like butt he'd get to fuck her in it. She looked at him, almost ready to sit down to prove she could do it as she glared at him. "So you want to take more of my virginity?" Alice hissed, taking a pencil out from her mother's pencil holder. It was just a normal number too pencil, never used. "I know it's not my fault. I did fine before we moved. The teacher's knew how to work with me. They knew I'm not stupid and they worked with my issues privately." Alice grunted at the thought, she wished they had never moved at this point. "Teachers here are idiots. I can say things orally but reading anything is a pain in the ass." Literally it was, and she'd most likely get whooped or grounded if her parents her hear such things. Still, Bryan was acting human for a t least a bit, and Alice stared down at the paper blankly. She looked at the words, unscrambling a few right away that she could look at without thinking too hard about.

Blow-job
Head
Hand-job
Mouth
Vagina
Tits
pussy

Alice paused on the other three, her brows furrowing. It was not like she had done bad in health class and most of the words she had unscrambled she had seen in books too often. Or they had been separated and she put them together. It was easier that way, to see what words she could make up with the letters provided.

hummer
muff
botm

Alice looked at the last word, she knew what it was orally, but it didn't look right on paper. The pencil tapped against the paper, she couldn't think. She knew she had spelt a word, but it wasn't the word she had wanted. Instead, she had mixed the word with an old English word and Alice could feel she had spelt it wrong as she gritted her teeth. "Ugh! This is stupid!" Alice broke the pencil tip on the paper as her brow twitched.​

He rolled his eyes figuring for sure that she would get Bottom right, in fact the ones he thought he would have stumped her with was hummer, as it was a very commonly used word, and vagina as it was the biggest word there. Yet for some reason Bottom had been the one to stop her dead in her tracks.
"Are you done?" He asked calmly. "If you give up i am going to mark it as a zero meaning you got them all wrong. if you feel you are finished and that they are correct, let me know and I will let you know if any of the words are wrong."
While he would have preferred her pussy, her ass would be just as great. In fact just thinking about stuffing his fat meat in between her cheeks was making him ache.

When she handed him the paper he sighed.
"Last one is incorrect. Bottom, B, o, t, t, o, m. He said calmly. You are not oly wrong but there were two letters you left out." he said calmly.
He was about ready to just take her there but decided not to.
"I'll take your ass in a minute but I am going to try something else first."

He pulled out another sheet of paper and started writing down a multitude of words that were similar to bottom, and scrambled them.
"I want to see if you just mess up or if it is the word itself" He said calmly "I am not marking this one, i just want to see how you do." And handed her the sheet

Coottn
Btuton
Btotom
Qutoum
Ntoum
Atuumn

He did not have a lot of words but had a fair amount
"Unscramble these" He said handing her the sheet of paper.

Alice was frustrated with the whole thing. Him tutoring her in the first place, him being in her home as it pored madly outside, the situation he put her in with asking her if she was giving up. "No way!" Alice had proclaimed bringing of the thought of doing all of those things on the sheet while someone could walk in at any moment. For a moment, she loathed her mother for having an office like this, but she loathed Bryan even more since he was the one that had volunteered to do such a thing. Given with what Rose had told her before she had stomped down here, her father Mark had been pleased. Of course he was though, he had tried to help Alice when they had moved like the teachers in New York had, but he had gotten flustered trying to figure out how to help her. Still, her not getting straight A's like before bugged him. It always bugged her parents when she did less than perfect, they didn't want another Chris, another child barely getting by.

"Here. I think I got them." She was annoyed as she lifted up the paper, handing it to him. For once, Alice was embarrassed, for she thought she could unscramble all of them and get out of this cleanly. That was not so. Alice looked up at him from the black leather chair as she cringed. She had gotten one of the easiest ones wrong, and it annoyed her to no end when he spelt out the word for her. "I know how to pronounce it, I'm not retarded." Alice proclaimed, her fingers tapping against the glass desk impatiently. Her eyes narrowed when he talked about taking her ass, a sneer came onto her face. The thought of him sticking his cock in her ass caused her to move in discomfort, and a slight impending ping of pain. "You are mad if you think I'll let you. Especially in my own house!" Alice glared at Bryan, a dark expression.

She watched him pull out another paper, scribbling on it before he handed it to her. She yanked the paper from his hand, nearly ripping the thing as she set it down on the desk and looked down at it. No doubt, he had just spelt out the word for her a moment ago, but it didn't feel right. Even if that was the correct way to spell the word, something in her mind was telling her it was not so. Alice sighed, grabbing a new pencil, placing the broken one next to the sheet as she started writing. Quickly, it seemed like she had gotten it easily before she handed him the paper. "Here." Alice didn't look at him, she didn't want to, she was about to punch him.

Cotton
Butten
Botem
Quotum
Notum
Autum

It seemed she had problems with similar words to Bottom. Not just the word itself, it just didn't register. "I don't want to do this anymore." Alice proclaimed pushing herself up to her feet, shoving the chair out of the way in anger as she brushed past him. "I'm not doing this."

Bryan combed his hand through his hair as she handed the paper back after spelling the words.
"While the words seem okay, you are tossing letters out and replacing them" He said coldly. "And you are acting like a child. Sit you ass down or lean over the desk. You leave this room your parents are going to be pissed. It will seem like you are not even trying. they will ask if we are one and I will say no, because we're not." He explained calmly.

He wrapped a arm around her waist again to pull her back and as he did a crack of thunder and then complete darkness as the power cut out. The shock caused him to pull er closer almost as though he was protecting her. He waited a few moments before sighing "You don;t have a generator do you?" He groaned and pulled out his phone and turned on the flashlight app.
"Come on we're done" He aid and pulled her with him out the door and led her down the hall to the main living area.

"Who's missing?" Bryan asked himself counting heads. Rose was there Along with Alice's mom but Chris and Mark were not. "are they at the fuse box, where is the fuse box?" He asked turning to Linda It may be a breaker switch or the entire grid may be out."

Alice glared at him when he called her a child. This was irritating. It was bad enough he had claimed her as his sex toy, worse he was getting information about her she had not wished to disclose. On top of that, he was seeing a side of her she hated showing people, because they didn't understand. "I'm not a child!" She was irritated that he was pointing out some of her flaws, that she couldn't hide. "I won't bend over that desk and I'm not sitting down. Call me what you like but I'm done." Alice glared at him, though she was still close enough to him that he could grab her.

Alice was hitting his chest as he pulled her back to him, holding her there by her waist and then. The crack made Alice jump, and she clung to him shivering when the lights went out with a scream coming from her lips. She closed her eyes, as if the darkness of her lids felt easier then the darkness of the entire house. She was shaking as he asked her a question, though her eyes opened up as she sighed in relief when he turned his phone on with the flashlight app able to see again. "N-No. We've never needed one before." Alice was both thankful they were done, but resentful for the weather frightening her as he pulled her behind him with his hand. She didn't speak, she only kept her eyes on the light of his flashlight trying to calm herself.

Rose was of course there, she had fumbled downstairs from Alice's room carefully, and Linda was standing next to her. Neither of them seemed really phased by the sounds or darkness, Linda was quite comfortable as she saw them approaching. "Oh good, you are both alright." Linda smiled, though she saw them holding hands. Still, she did not say anything, as she noticed Alice clinging to Bryan's back when he asked a question. "They may be, but it looks like the whole block is out." Linda pointed outside as the thunder cracks again and illuminated the sky in dark shreds of deep blues and violets. The three houses across from them were visible then, but none of them had lights on. "No one in this neighborhood has a generator. Alice. Darling, where do you keep your stash of candles?" Alice hand one hand wrapped tightly around Bryan's the other was gripping the back of his shirt tightly. Her head was down, looking at the light from his phone as it pooled onto the ground as her mother asked her a question.
"U-Um..I can find it if I can go upstairs." Alice admitted and Linda sighed.
"You have all the candle holders as well." Linda mused extending her hand out for her daughter. Rose was fumbling next to her, pulling out a flashlight that was very dim as she turned it on and pointed it at Alice. Alice looked up sighing in relief.
"That better Alice?" Rose asked, concern in her tone. Linda took the flashlight lightly from Rose's hand.
"Thank you Rose. We'll go upstairs. You two can stay down here." Linda waited for Alice to grab her hand, but Alice didn't move.
"It's..It's too dim." Alice admitted as Linda sighed rolling her eyes.
"Then take Bryan to your room to find the candles. If you want incense to calm yourself, I'll let you burn some tonight." Linda was cold. She hated the smell of incense but aromatherapy had always been something that calmed Alice in times of fear. However, Alice really didn't want Bryan to see her room at all, she didn't have much choice. "We'll wait down here. Stay close Rose."
"Okay." Rose chimed happily though she frowned at Alice. Alice extended her arm, pointing to the staircase that was barely in view from the light of his phone.
"It's up the stairs." She admitted, as she clung to his shirt again. "I just need to find my stash and..light some candles and put them around the house." Alice knew how to do that much, though getting there in her state was the issue.​

Alice's room was a large thing, not nearly as large as Bryan's might have been but it was big enough to shelter a few people, about 6 or 7 on the floor if need be. The ceilings were eleven feet tall, two windows on the front wall that was straight in view. Each of which had white drapes that danced in the wind, lace on the bottom of the curtains. She had a white vanity on the right wall when first coming in, the counter was completely clean and looked like it had been cleaned everyday it had been there. She had no pictures set up, and next to the vanity was a rack that held all of her many different scarves, of which they were set up in a rainbow pattern so the it begin at pure white and ended on black at the other side. Further ahead of that was the white doors that lead to her small closest, of which was color coated as well. Her walls were a creamy color, a few large dots of beige, silver and gold covered the top of the wall, coming down in the middle that was behind her bed to the left. Her bed sat against the left wall, a twin sized thing that had a metal frame of gold color, her blanket was white, flowers stitched into it, gold sheets, and pillows that decorated it. The main color of the pillows were white, silver, beige and gold made up random swirls of circular patterns on the bed that was nearly made. Next to either side of the bed were night stands, though there was a about a foot between the stands and the bed. The nightstands were gold, silver hands, of which a lamp was on either side with a gold base and silver shade. A small white alarm clock, mechanical and not digital, sat on the left night stand. From the left of the bed was a white door that lead into her white and gold bathroom. Against the very wall to the bathroom and next to the door as they walked in, was a large white desk that took up a third of the wall space. A white chair, and everything else; pens, pencils, erasers, paperclips, was an assortment of silver, beige and gold. Though, that as well had been cleaned and the handles to the wooden desk were gold. To the right of the desk was a large book case, about 8' x 3' x 2', that was painted a beige color. Her books from school were on the top shelf, neatly put in place, and arranged in the way she had her class periods, a white sticker was on the binder of the books displaying which ones had homework and which classes she had projects in. The other books remained of things she had read, anything from trauma of the brain, to a white bound bible, to an arrange of vampire romance novels as well as a section on the bottom where the game of thrones series was set up. Next to that was a large dresser, white, that had at least 9 drawers on it, of which the same dots were painted on them going from one side to a flurry on the other side of the drawers. This held most of Rose's clothing it, as much as it held some of Alice's other tings like swimsuits and workout clothing. Her sports bag, along with her backpack and Rose's was positioned on the bed, and looked as though it had not been touched since they had been home.​

Back
Top Bottom