Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

Just feeling her hand on his cock made him want more, when her lips leave his he gives her a quiet groan, his eyes fixated on her ass as it wiggles at him, her folds inches from his face. He gives her pussy lips a tentative lick, tasting the juices that have started to form inside of her.

But when he feels her mouth against his cock he stops, his head hitting the ground and his eyes closing as he releases a loud groan. He is in pure ecstasy as she starts lowering her head down, when she pulls him out of her mouth he growls, listening to her words. "Keep going!" He urges with a low growl.

This time when her mouth is close to him his hips buck, sending his hard cock all the way down her tight wet throat, making his breath hitch from the pleasure. His hips sink back down, giving her free reign to do as she wishes. He continues working on her pussy, giving her ass a hard slap before licking her dripping cunt.

She wasn't expecting him to buck his hips, sending his cock deep into her throat. She loves it though, how far he can spread her throat, how her breath cuts when he does.

"Do it again," she groans, licking his tip, "Force it baby. God force it as far in as you like."

His tongue swirls in her, causing her to groan in her own pleasure. It gave her even more pleasure to please him, and she knew it did the same to her. If he wanted, she'd gladly let him dominate her, let him choose how deep his fucked her pretty little mouth while his tongue dove into her.

Flynn growls in response before bucking his hips into her mouth again, so far that her mouth reaches the base of his cock. He smacks her ass again, keeping her there for a moment, just to cut off her air before pulling out of her mouth.

He lifts her off of him, standing with her in his arms before placing her down on her knees in front of him. "I can't take it any more, I'm not gonna be able to pleasure you if you keep sucking me off like that baby." He growls to her before tapping his cock against her lips. "So we'll have to take turns, now open that sexy mouth so I can fuck it." He growls again.

Her eyes roll back as he stuffs her mouth again, his tongue deep within. Just to add to the pleasure he spanks her, making her want to cum at all the pleasure. But then he's pulling out and lifting her...up and off. She pouts but only for a second until she is shoved forceably on her knees, grinning like an idiot at how rough and eager he was. She was not mated to a man who asked for such things. She was mated to a man who knew what he wanted and took it.

"Whatever you like baby," Hayley purred, opening her mouth and licking the tip, inviting him to take charge and go at it.

Flynn immediately thrusts into her mouth, his hands hold the sides of her head to keep her in place as the entirety of his length is down her throat. He groans as the pleasure washes over him, he retracts himself after a couple of seconds, giving her a chance to breathe before going straight back in, not giving her an opportunity to recuperate her senses.

With every thrust that he stuffs his cock down her throat she goes without breathing for one...two...three...four...

Seconds pass before he pulls out, letting her gasp for air only momentarily and then driving in again. She sucks and licks as he goes down, her mouth slick and tight for his massive member, her body willing for him. Down south her thighs press together as she grows only wetter, enjoying how rough and big he is in her mouth.

You can thrust faster baby. I know you want to fuck my mouth. You've been drooling over the idea since I proposed it, haven't you? Burying that big hard cock of yours in my tiny, slick mouth...mmmmmm. Fisting my wild red hair as you thrust over...and over...

She was alluring him, knowing his elicit fantasies, knowing what she described with a sultry voice in her mind was exactly what he wanted.

The voice in his head just makes him go faster, thrusting in and out of her mouth over and over again, the pleasure making him shake slightly. You know me too well.. Of course I want to fuck your pretty mouth. But then he stops, grabbing her and pulling her down with him so that he is on his back and she is between his legs.

"But I don't like to do all of the work, suck me off like you did this morning baby." He says to her, watching her with expectant eyes.

She's enjoying his roughness all too much, and seems almost disappointed when he moves so that she must do the work now, rolling her eyes at him.

"Lazy," sticking her tongue at him playfully she gets into position before starting her rhythm, licking and sucking at him as her head bobs. It is nowhere near as deep as when he was practically fucking her mouth, but that's only due to Hayley not being able to shove him any further down without Flynn's help, and the fact that he had been cutting of her oxygen, something her brain is hardwired to make sure she gets and refuses to let her try and suffocate herself.

"It won''t be as good with me doing it," she muses at one point, teasing me.

Flynn laughs. "Whatever you say Hayley." He says before his head lays back, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he groans in pleasure. "Trust me baby, it's just as good.."

"Fuuuck.. Hayley I'm going to pin you against a tree and fuck you until you have scratches on your back.." He growls to her, his hands reaching out and holding the sides of her head, pushing her wild curls back a little. "I love it when your hair's all wild..." He says with a chuckle. "Say the word and I'll fuck you into oblivion baby."

She really couldn't say any one word. Or two. He forgot her mouth was full, her head bobbing up and down rapidly as she licked and sucked, making the smallest of slurping sounds as she did, trying to pull as many inches into her mouth as she could.

I thought you wanted my pretty mouth baby? I'm not letting you ravish me till you find release first. And then you can fuck me till you find release again...

Flynn chuckles. Okay fine, I'll find release and then the real fun will begin, you know that I don't tire easily. He groans quietly, his eyes still closed as he enjoys the pleasure of her sucking him off. "You're so good at this.." He says quietly, his hands still running through her hair.

She giggles in her head, unable to make any discernable noise with his cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. After several minutes her throat lets out a growl, obviously patience not being a virtue with the red wolf.

Can you cum already baby? I want that mad fucking.

Flynn laughs before his head lolls to the side, groaning as he cums into her mouth. There you go baby. He sends before sitting up, grabbing her and lifting her up, he walks over to the tree she had ambushed him at before slamming her back into it, immediately slamming his cock into her wet and waiting pussy.

Her mouth moves down on him again and suddenly he reaches his climax, his sticky sweet load hitting the back of her throat as she swallows it, humming to herself. But there is no time for clean up as he pulls out of her mouth and lifts her, only to slam her into the tree and force himself inside of her. Instantly her legs wrap around his waist, allowing him to bury in deeper, groaning with every thrust.

"This is what you wanted," she moaned, kissing up his neck, her teeth grazing his skin, "You wanted to fuck me into oblivion?"

She bites down, breaking flesh as blood oozes into her mouth, sucking happily the feeling of her teeth in him is as erotic for Flynn as the taste of his blood is for her, making the sex all the better. And with every thrust he sends her body into a frenzy of pleasure, her tight walls squeezing around his impressive size, making it hard for her to hold on to a single orgasm.

"Mmm," her lips smack together as she licks then wound then pulls her head back, her body bouncing on his cock as he impales her impossibly tight pussy, "Ohhhh god baby too good."

Flynn groans loudly as her pussy convulses around his cock, he buries it all the way in and then pulls back out, only to slam back into her over and over again. "You're so fucking tight.." He groans. "I don't know how you do it, but keep it up.." He grabs her neck, squeezing it for a few seconds before letting go, doing the same a few times before his hands move to her hair, tugging on it.

"I know you like it rough baby." He whispers to her before smashing his lips against hers, continuing to rapidly fuck her against the tree. Your back is going to be imprinted on this tree by the time we're done.

Her back was already beginning to cut up and bleed from the hard bark, but she didn't care. Riding him felt amazing. She groaned and cried out as name as she was engulfed in one orgasm after another, her juices soaking him, making him slide even further into her. It was all she could do not to scream, her nails digging into his back as his mouth smashed into hers, silencing her noises to kiss her.

So rough... her thoughts groaned, so gooooood baby. Don't stop. Never stop. Claim all of me. All. Of. Me.

He'd already fucked her mouth, and now he was plunging into her deeply, filling her with every inch of him she her walls had to stretch, yet still cling to his cock. The only hole he hadn't claimed yet was her ass, and Hayley felt assured that be claimed too before her mate was truly sated.

Flynn doesn't think he's been this far inside of her yet, but it feels fucking good. He groans as she seems to be just getting tighter and wetter, just pure bliss of this moment would be enough to get the brutish werewolf off.

Get ready, you're mine. He growls in her mind before pulling out of her, immediately slamming into her asshole and keeping up the same speed, knowing that if she liked it rough, slow wouldn't be her thing, plus she never asked him to go slow any way so he figured he'd take advantage of the moment.

He groaned loudly, the hole he had penetrated as so much tighter around his thick cock, he doesn't know if he can hold on very much longer in this new found region.

Hayley wasn't ready for it and she let out a mewling cry of pain, which quickly turned into a sigh of pleasure. As she relaxed he pushed in deeper, filling her even tighter hole...was this even possible? With how large her was and how tiny she was it amazed Hayley that he could even fit his tip in, let alone the entire long shaft.

"Aaaahhhhhh," she screamed, her juices dripping down her legs and onto him as the orgasms continued, unable to know where one ended and the next started, "Yes baby, oh god yes. Claim all of me... oh god. Fuck Flynn. Fuck!"

Flynn groans loudly, as her orgasms start his own starts, his cum going into her tight asshole. He keeps going however, slamming into her over and over until he is hard again. "You're mine." He growls to her, having claimed all of her now, she was completely his.

He smashes his lips against hers, his tongue invading her mouth as he slams into her ass over and over again, wanting her to have so many orgasms that she would be sore and exhausted by the end of this, he wanted it so that she couldn't sit down without being reminded of this because of the soreness.

"Always yours!" she screamed, then any further moans got muffled as his tongue forced its way in, wrestling with her own. She had felt him cum, filling her tight hole but he did not pull out. Instead he continued to ram into her till he was thick and hard again, the sticky sweet cum becoming a lubricate that made him slide even deeper, until he was literally ball's deep in her ass, making her scream against his mouth, her eyes clamped shut at the overwhelming pleasure of how far he was inside of her. It was almost like his tip could tickle her stomach with his length, and here he was completely inside of her, his balls firmly pressing into her ass.

"I can't!" she groaned against his lips, "Oh god I can't!"

She let out a howlish cry as another orgasm exploded within her, this one not like any other she had ever had before. It enveloped her, crashing through every inch of her body until all she could understand was pleasure, every other thought fried and forgotten. Her cum squirted out of her, coating him as her juices continued to drip out, her body unready for the pleasure he could give her. Hayley's heart practically stopped then, fluttering and skipping a beat before resuming its fast pace, her breath in pants.

With her powerful orgasm, Flynn's erupts as well, sending him completely over the edge with one last thrust into her, releasing his cum deep inside of her. He pulls out of her, allowing her to slump against the tree that had marked her back, he breathes in deeply.

He lets out a laugh. "That was the best sex I've ever had baby, you're the best." He says while wrapping his arms around her, picking her up and leaning his head against hers. "I love you." He says with a smile on his face.

Her back is bleeding and sore as he pulls out, letting her backend drip out his cum as heavily as her pussy is. God she needed a bath. Her legs were shaking as she pulled herself off of him, her whole body feeling sore. If she never sat again...it be too soon.

"I love you too," she whispered, kissing his cheek before her knees buckled and she gripped his arms for balance, "Sorry I'm sore. And dizzy. And we need a bath. Lake?"

Flynn nods to her. "Lake it is." He lifts her up, putting her legs around his neck so that she was sitting on his shoulders before taking off into the trees, jogging to the lake and jumping in with her on top of him, his arms wrapping around her and holding her while in the water.

"My first time seeing your gorgeous naked body was at a lake." He mutters to her, his forehead resting against hers.

She giggles and squeals as he runs with her on his shoulders...and then they are diving, splashing into the water. As she rises her head breaks the lake's surface his arms wrap around her and pull her in, much to her delight.

"It was," she sighed, floating in his arms, the water soothing her sore body, "I wanted you even then, but I had no idea how to convey it. And Jeziah...he tried to ruin that day. Sometimes I wish it hadn't ended as it did. Let's not...can we not think about the clan. I...I'm not ready."

Her brain had thought about Jeziah for only an instant before connecting the dots to her father, who she still was grieving over. Every painful reminder made it harder, and it was only easier when she was with him, forgetting her awful past.

Flynn pulls her into a hug, holding her tightly. "Don't let those bad memories faint what has been a perfect day, beautiful." He says softly, running his hands through his hair as he slowly tries to calm her down. "Our love is the only thing that matters right now." He whispers to her, nuzzling his head against hers.

Back
Top Bottom