Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

Daniel-Gillies_zps6mtt1mow.jpg

Dominik walks into the room and watches the Beta while Kayden gets his money and they walk out, he knits his eyebrows when she presses the pouch into his hands.

He hears her words and he shakes his head, his hands heating up and turning the pouch to ash along with the coins. He throws the ash away and looks to her, he sees this look in her eye.

"I know you probably hate me.." He says to her. He presses his lips to hers once, pulling away to see if she even wanted to. "I'll leave if you want me to.." He says quietly.

27.07.1520-201_zpspvjemoq5.jpg

"Dominik..." she stared at the ash, not ready for the sudden kiss that lit fire on her lips, making her heart beat flutter.

She stared at him mouth open, trying to think of what to say. Did she hate him? Did she like him?

Oh to hell with it...

She thrusted herself into him, her fingers winding into his hair, pulling him into a long kiss, tired of words.

Dominik kisses her back, his hands falling to her hips as words could no longer apply to the situation they are in together.

He knows that by talking to her he would remind her that they weren't meant to be doing this, so he just keeps his lips against hers, his hands move up her back, playing with her white hair while the kiss comtinues, her lips against his feels amazing, with her low Northern body heat and his from Hell, they collide perfectly, cancelling each other out.

27.07.1520-201_zpspvjemoq5.jpg

She trips back, falling into an alcove against the wall, trapping her with his body pressed on hers. Her mind remained blank, the only thought circled around how great of a kisser he was, how her body felt like it was being shocked with electricity at his touch. His hands in her hair made her sigh softly into his lips, something about it relaxing the tension in her. She couldn't deny he was her first and only kiss in the library, and while she had never felt another's lips on her, she never wanted to. In that moment she just wanted him, refusing to think about anything else.

He moves with her into the alcove, never losing a step, this would just make it easier to remain hidden from the wandering eyes of those who decided to enter and leave the library, the electricity between them means something and he knows it. Though technically werewolves are never meant to mate with Demons, who honestly cared? He hopes that this girl will choose him.

While the kiss continues his hands move back to her hips, his body still pressed against hers just enough so that she could break away if she wanted to, which he doubts she wants to, but also to keep her in the alcove with him.

She can't get enough of him, barely thinking clearly as she accidentally catches his lip with one of her sharp canines, pricking it. The smell, the taste of it drives her mad with desire, her fingers digging into his neck as she pulls him even closer, her mouth like fire on his. Why hasn't she done this more with him? Why had she ever doubted him?

The blood was driving her senses and her desires wild, and nothing would have brought her back if she hadn't heard her fathers voice down the hall.

"I was looking for my daughter, not you Gernesh."

"And I am looking for mine. She fled off with that brute last night and she's not in her room this morning."

"And how does that conclude with you rounding up a dozen men in the Pits?"

"You should have seen him last night, he ripped Bear in half like a monster. I don't want him near my daughter."

"Flynn has been in my service since Katerina was a wee pup. He is the best tutor we have, and one of the strongest fighters from the Eastern Pack."

"Then send him back to the east."

Issac chuckled, although it was a dark and annoyed chuckle, "Flynns belonged to the Northern Pack since he found his first mate back when he came of age. She passed due to the plague like many of our wolves, but he has always had a place here unless he wants to return. And I have no intentions of forcing him Gernesh. Then who would I have to tutor my daughter in the fighting arts?"

"But he tore..."

"Bear in half. So I've heard, and am quite impressed. That takes strength and he is clearly devoted to your daughter. Perhaps you should be thankful she found someone who can protect her."

Gernesh scoffed, "I will never."

"Have it your way Gernesh but leave me out of your family squabbles. I have a clan to run and a daughter to find."

They were passing the alcove by then but Kayden had shoved Dominik on one side and she was pressed against the other wall, semi hidden from sight. She waited until they past then let out her breath.

"That was close," she whispered, "and now my fathers looking for me."

He doesn't seem to care when she bites his lip, as if unknowing to pain. He sighs into the kiss, loving the feeling of her lips against his. He hears the voices and feels her push him against the wall.

He holds his breath as they walk past, knowing full well that if they were caught he would be put to death. He nods to her words. "Yeah.. When's the choosing ceremony?" He asks quietly. "We should stay separated until then, that way we're both safe." He says to her.

"Keep those lisp cold for me." He says with a chuckle before peeking out of the alcove. "I'll see you later beautiful." He says before slipping out, walking out of the library and to the mess hall.

She watches him leave, groaning internally. What had she just done? Had she chosen him? God, now he definitely thought she did. Why shouldn't she?

Because it would bring war to the clan. Because the packs would split and fight for power and all the blood would be on your hands.

"But he's so...hot," she sighed, making her way to her room. She got there just in time to catch her father, who ushered her into a long meeting about the grey wolves and how to protect themselves from another attack. While Kayden knew she should be listening her mind kept wandering, thinking about Dominik. Thinking about that note. Thinking about the meeting.

~

It was nearing noon when Flynns pile of red locks and luscious curves woke, stirring from the comfortable furs that blanketed her.

"Flynn?" She sighed, fluttering her eyes open and looking for him, her body feeling him close through thier connection, a still new feeling to her.

Flynn opens his eyes, looking down at her and smiling. "Morning beautiful." He whispers to her, nuzzling his head against hers, he is already used to the connection as he has had one before.

"What did you decide about the wedding?" He mumbles to her softly.

Hayley rolled onto him, her soft breasts pushing against his chest, still naked as she wiggled on top of him.

"I think I'd rather stay in all day," she giggled, kissing his jawline.

Her hands ran though his hair, ready for another taste of what she had last night but then she heard the knock on the door. Before they even spoke she was cringing, smelling who was outside.

"Hayley? Sweetheart are you in there?"

"It's Ivory," she mouthed, jumping off Flynn and wrapping a snow leopard fur blanket around herself before opening the door.

"Hey," she said rather sheepishly, "I guess my father has all hands on deck looking for me?"

"No," she shook her head, "Well yes, but I'm not here because of him. He's been driving us all mad, and I guessed you'd be here. Luckily Gernesh doesn't know where Flynn sleeps. Christian does."

"Oh."

Ivory smiled, "I just wanted to check in on you. I can see your...settling in."

Hayley blushed, looking over her shoulder to Flynn, "You could say that."

Ivory laughed, "I know that face. I won't keep you hun. But I'll advise you see your father my dear. He's quite upset. And there's a wedding ceremony he had arranged that needs to be addressed. The least you can do is tell him you don't want it face to face...if you don't want it that is."

"I haven't decided," she replied honestly, "It's Flynn's decision too."

"Of course," Ivory nodded, "I'll take my leave then."

Hayley waited till the door was closed to drop the blanket, standing nude and glorious for her man, "Now where were we?"

SYFY-Shannara-Chronicles-Manu-Bennett_zpsvaaac7sz.jpg

Flynn holds her hips as she rolls on top of him, groaning soflty as he feels her curvy body wiggling on him all over.

His head moves back a little, a smile forming as she kisses his jawline. "Me too.." He admits with a chuckle. "I don't need anything except for you." He mutters to her as his hands slowly massage her hips.

He feels her hands in his hair and he knows what she wants, he is happy to give it to her as he starts to become very aroused, his manhood making it obvious but then there is a knock and he groans, watching her words and then as she jumps up he throws the blankets over himself, burrowing himself into them as he watches the door open.

He doesn't pay attention to the conversation, but as soon as the door closes he watches her robe fall to the floor, and then her porcelain skin is revealed to him again. A thought runs through his mind about how much Hayley seems to like his feats of strength, so he will show her.

Flynn throws the covers off of himself and stands to full height, easily towering over her before lifting her up by her hips, waiting for her slender legs to take hold of his waist before he's kissing her, full on the lips as if no preparation is needed.

We won't need a wall for support this time, sexy. He speaks to her through their connection, he lines himself up with her willing pussy and ploughs into her, groaning as he does so. They stay standing in place, he doesn't need anything to support her other than his own strength, knowing full well that she would be impressed and turned on by this.

Hayley lets out a playful squeal as she's lifted into the air, quickly wrapping her legs around him for balance low on his hips, perfectly situated for what comes next. She love his voice in her head, and while she's still not sure how he's doing it, it makes her want him more.

"No wall?" She replied lowly then feels him line up. Without warning he thrusts up and in, burying himself into her deeply as she first felt a flurry of pain, her eyes squeezing shut, and then it subsides to pleasure. She was still so tiny and right Hayley wasn't sure she'd ever get used to his huge member.

"Baby," she groaned, one of her hands gripping his hair to balance her as she leaned into him, bouncing up and down by his sheer thrusts alone, "Mmmmm."

Her free hand ran up and down one of his arms, feeling them rippling as he used his strength alone to keep her in the air, his hands on her ass as he pounded into her, making her bounce hard. At his length and girth he pressed against all her walls, finding every sensitive spot she had, pushing her towards a climax quickly.

"Flynn," she groaned breathlessly, holding on to him as her orgasm exploded within her, juices soaking him and making him slick, his thrusts becoming deeper and faster at her wish, "please Flynn."

Flynn grins, glad that he can help her achieve her orgasm so quickly. He can feels that she loves watching his muskces ripple, that she loves how big he is compared to her small entrance, and he can also tell that she likes it when he speaks in her mind.

He knows she'll get the hang of it.

The sounds of her pleasure just drive him onwards, continuing to pound into her over and over as the passion from last night and the weeks before is still very much alive, and he is willing to burn it out and make more in the future.

You feel fantastic...

hattiewatson_zps9dq5lahf.jpg

"So do you," she moaned back, feeling his desire swirling and mixing with hers, creating a bubble only the two of them were in. She couldn't tell where her pleasure ended and his began, their minds wrapped so tightly together she could hear his every thought as it came.

"This will never burn out," she sighed, leaning down so her hair cascaded on and around his face like a waterfall till her lips reached his, "We will burn brighter every day Flynn."

I will never stop loving my beast.

Flynn continues his pace, loving every time his hips smack agaisnt hers. He groans loudly in pleasure as their thoughts wrap around each other and intensify everything.

"Good, I don't want it to." He says as he feels them both rapidly approaching the edge of pleasure, which is the mice thing about connection, it didn't require words.

hattiewatson_zps9dq5lahf.jpg

Hayley let herself float in their pleasure, enjoying every second of being so intertwined with him. She didn't even realize how close she was to her climax until it shot through her, hotter than ever before as her head fell back and she let out a lustful howl, singing to the sky the love and pleasure she found in her man.

Flynn simultaneously is thrown over the edge of pleasure, groaning loudly as his seed flies into her, he lets her down off of him before carrying her over to the bed, making sure to pull out of her before laying down with her again, throwing the covers over them before pulling her against him.

She wiggled into his embrace, letting out a soft throaty purr of delight.

"Too perfect," she chirped, Hayley still too high and happy to have any of her usual sass.

They cuddled there for minutes before she finally spoke, "Flynn. I want to do the wedding. I think it will be the only way to assure my father that I made the right choice, and that it is my choice. He doesn't know we've mated yet. I don't want him to hate me forever. He is still my father."

Flynn chuckles, stroking her hair softly. "It's almost as if you're a cat and not a wolf." He mutters to her while nuzzling his head against hers.

He nods to her comment. "Sex with you is the greatest thing I've ever felt." He admits, giving her a peck on the lips before closing his eyes.

They open when he hears her words, he gives her another nod. "Alright."

Hayley gave him a mischievous grin, "Wait till you see the dress then."

She bounced off the bed, finding her clothing and tugging it on, "the ceremony is supposed to be after dinner, but since it's already past lunch I should find my father then get ready."

She kissed him happily, "and later tonight you'll get to see what comes under the dress."

She danced away, feeling overjoyed as she left Flynns room and sauntered to her own. It wasn't long before her father showed up at her door, screaming and yelling. She let him blow his fuse for a few minutes before cutting him off and explaining the wedding wouldn't be cancelled. She batted her eyes and told him how much she hopes he could forgive her enough to come.

"I still love you daddy," she laid it on thick," I have to get ready now, but I'll see you at the ceremony."

And with that she closed the door, silencing any more of his efforts and focusing on getting all dolled up for her man.

Flynn chuckles, he is sortve excited to see the dress she was going to put on for the wedding.

He kisses her back. "I will be very excited for that." He says before watching her bounce out of the room, he sighs when he is alone, walking over to his wardrobe to dig through it and find his best clothes for the occasion.

He finds a nice shirt and pants, and a nice coat he had worn to the first day of the trial, he shakes his head at the stain still on it from when his fiery redhead had spilled wine on him.

Flynn finds himself digging through her memories, looking for any new ones that she hadn't told him about.

She could feel him. Like a light touch he was in her head, sifting through her thoughts and memories quietly. She had a vague idea of how to direct him, keeping her thoughts on the dress hidden so she wouldn't ruin the surprise. Instead she gave him the memory of when she first met him, letting him feel it from her point of view. She was deep in a bath as she did, soaking in oils while she relaxed.

Mom would have loved to see me today, the thought popped up quite spontaneously and her heart instantly ached for her mother. She had been a beauty like Hayley, full of spunk too. Closing her eyes she tried to remember her only memories of her mother, forgetting Flynn was in her head as she focused on her memories as a young child, playing in the fields around her pack, always giggling as her mother chased her.

Flynn smiles lightly when he sees the memory, watching from her point of view of spilling wine on his jacket, shaking his head with a small chuckle. He stands and walks to Bear's room, bashing the door in before noticing a tuxedo laid out, he had just wanted to look for some nicer clothing, but this clothing will do superbly.

He watches the memory of Hayley's mother while getting dressed into the tux, nodding to himself in the mirror before leaving, thinking to Hayley; Where is the ceremony going to be?

Hayley spent the rest of the afternoon bathing in oils, dolling up her hair and putting on the little make up her father had imported from a city, an expensive and rare luxury in the clan. The dress she had was hand made from the finest silk also imported, her father always one for the luxuries. it was a semi backless dress with the white silk ending just above her ass and lace continuing to cover the rest of her back, embroidery lain through out the lace. It ran over her back, across her shoulders and down her slender arms, giving her sleeves. It stopped short at her neck but the lace continued along her collarbone, stopping just short of her breasts were the silk began again in a corset fashion, hugging her slim waist. The skirt of the dress flared out around her legs, billowing and looking stunning.

She heard his words and tried very hard to concentrate her thought to reply, 'Mess hall an hour after supper. It needs to be set up. Could you do me a favor? Find Ivory. I want her to be my brides maid. It's custom to have at least one."

f21d3b95cc31b19febdee43471cc8691.jpg

Flynn hears the thought and nods to himself before walking out into the hallway, his messy hair combed and his beard too. He walks to find Ivory. "Hey, Hayley would like you to be her bridesmaid for her wedding." He explains to the woman in front of him. "Since it's a wedding, nice clothes are required.. Though honestly, I would've expected to be the first to be told that." He says with a chuckle.

After that he walks back to the mess hall where dinner is being served, he quickly eats before returning to his room, counting the minutes until the wedding occurred, super nervous about it.

Back
Top Bottom