Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MOTU roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to do a Masters of the Universe roleplay set in the dark post apocalyptic version of Eternia. In this alternate future, Orko has betrayed He-man and stolen the sword of power for himself, unleashing it's power and transforming himself into the diabolical entity called the Crimson Lich.

During one of the countless assaults on the Royal City, Skeletor's forces tried raiding the palace. Prince Adam turned into He-man in order to protect the sovereignty of his father's kingdom and battled Skeletor. As the two opposing titans clashed both of their swords of power, both containing pieces of the heart of the universe, one good, the other evil were knocked from reach. He-man called out to his constant ally Ork, the bumbling court magician to return his sword to his hands, but instead Orko picked up both of the swords and used his chaos magic to recombine them and call down the transformative lightning to turn himself into the terrifying creature he is today. Both hero and villain were taken aback and Orko used his powers again to curse the both of them, the magic combining the two warriors forms into one. Now half Prince Adam and half Skeletor, the mutated former hero fled the kingdom leaving the former Orko to wreak havoc.

During the coup d' e'tat the Crimson Lich slew King Randor and Queen Marienia as well as Man-at-Arms. He defeated Teela and Evil Lynn and took The women as his slaves. Once the royal palace was under his control he set his sights on the Sorceress of Eterinia's stronghold, Castle Grayskull. The Magical battle that took place burned the skies of the once beautiful land and turn them black. The Crimson Lich's powers, enhanced by the reunited Power Swords was enough to win the day and he ended up trapping the Sorceress in her giant hawk form, which he entrapped in a magical cage.

He now rules over Eternia from the fortress Grayskull, using the combined power of his chaos magics and the power the heart of the universe within the Power sword. No one knows what truly happened to He-man but rumors say that he wanders the wastelands seeking redemption, hiding his disfigured, half-skull face under Skeletor's purple hood.

With Eternia fully conquered and enslaved to his psychotic rule, the Crimson Lich now sets his sights on Etheria, She-Ra's homeland. Will the Princess of Power be enough to hold the Crimson Lich from taking power over her lands too or will she to fall to the combined powers of his chaos magic and the combined might of the power swords?

This is my base idea for this RP. I obviously would like a dominant female to play the role of She-Ra and for both my writing partner and I to take on the other roles of NPC's characters from the combined MOTU mythos to create the rest of this story, although I wouldn't be opposed to this becoming a group RP. Yes of course there will be smut, but this is primarily a fantasy narrative. If anyone is interested, or has ideas on how we could push this story forward please post right here in my interest thread.

Casketslinger said:
I am looking to do a Masters of the Universe roleplay set in the dark post apocalyptic version of Eternia. In this alternate future, Orko has betrayed He-man and stolen the sword of power for himself, unleashing it's power and transforming himself into the diabolical entity called the Crimson Lich.

During one of the countless assaults on the Royal City, Skeletor's forces tried raiding the palace. Prince Adam turned into He-man in order to protect the sovereignty of his father's kingdom and battled Skeletor. As the two opposing titans clashed both of their swords of power, both containing pieces of the heart of the universe, one good, the other evil were knocked from reach. He-man called out to his constant ally Ork, the bumbling court magician to return his sword to his hands, but instead Orko picked up both of the swords and used his chaos magic to recombine them and call down the transformative lightning to turn himself into the terrifying creature he is today. Both hero and villain were taken aback and Orko used his powers again to curse the both of them, the magic combining the two warriors forms into one. Now half Prince Adam and half Skeletor, the mutated former hero fled the kingdom leaving the former Orko to wreak havoc.

During the coup d' e'tat the Crimson Lich slew King Randor and Queen Marienia as well as Man-at-Arms. He defeated Teela and Evil Lynn and took The women as his slaves. Once the royal palace was under his control he set his sights on the Sorceress of Eterinia's stronghold, Castle Grayskull. The Magical battle that took place burned the skies of the once beautiful land and turn them black. The Crimson Lich's powers, enhanced by the reunited Power Swords was enough to win the day and he ended up trapping the Sorceress in her giant hawk form, which he entrapped in a magical cage.

He now rules over Eternia from the fortress Grayskull, using the combined power of his chaos magics and the power the heart of the universe within the Power sword. No one knows what truly happened to He-man but rumors say that he wanders the wastelands seeking redemption, hiding his disfigured, half-skull face under Skeletor's purple hood.

With Eternia fully conquered and enslaved to his psychotic rule, the Crimson Lich now sets his sights on Etheria, She-Ra's homeland. Will the Princess of Power be enough to hold the Crimson Lich from taking power over her lands too or will she to fall to the combined powers of his chaos magic and the combined might of the power swords?

This is my base idea for this RP. I obviously would like a dominant female to play the role of She-Ra and for both my writing partner and I to take on the other roles of NPC's characters from the combined MOTU mythos to create the rest of this story, although I wouldn't be opposed to this becoming a group RP. Yes of course there will be smut, but this is primarily a fantasy narrative. If anyone is interested, or has ideas on how we could push this story forward please post right here in my interest thread.

Hey Casketslinger:

I admit your preamble is a bit skewed to the pain and suffering side, and I dislike "evil feeding on itself" (like turning one Evil Lynn) though your background makes perfect logical sense.

I was a big He-man and She-ra fan, in the day, and Ihave some ideas and have a few questions...

I'd like to start out by saying I'd really want to see this new Orko fellow actually win.....

What happened to BattleCat? and would you want to do something with Swiftwind?

Why did you want such a Dominant character in She-ra 9though not a problem)

Would you be willing to roleplay this via instant messengers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom