Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Different -- Romance-focused RP between a human and an AI in a sci-fi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
Hey, all. I'm looking for something a bit different -- I won't make a long-winded post here, but it's a sort of craving I'm starting to have, and I want someone to write this with me.

So, science fiction setting. That's all I've got so far. I'm not sure on the details yet (we can go over it together), but what I'm wanting is something between a human male (my character) and a female artificial intelligence (your character).

It could be anything from a scientist / AI relationship, to something more akin to Master Chief and Cortana from Halo. There's all sorts of scenarios we can come up with, but all I know is I'm interested in exploring what happens when someone living develops a romantic relationship with someone that's artificial, but still has genuine feelings.

As for the sex, it won't come immediately -- but it will happen. I'm not looking for something smut-focused, I'm looking for great writing and interaction between the two characters. How will the sex happen, though? Will she eventually get an android body? Will he somehow insert his consciousness in to some virtual reality where they can physically be together? It's up for discussion.

Either way, I really want to try this out and talk about if. If interested, PM me.

Thanks;

Have you seen the film 'Her'? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798709/)

If you haven't, I'd recommend it highly as parts of it are right up your street. It's thought-provoking, very well acted, engaging and with some lovely bittersweet humour.

titania said:
Have you seen the film 'Her'? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798709/)

If you haven't, I'd recommend it highly as parts of it are right up your street. It's thought-provoking, very well acted, engaging and with some lovely bittersweet humour.

I have not, though I've heard nothing but good things about it. Will check it out tonight, I think. :)

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom