Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP that thing you've always wanted to try ( M + F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
Maybe you're new to RP and just want to try something out, maybe you've been around a while and there's somethign a little more weird or extreme, maybe you're always worried that players are judging you, or maybe you're experienced but are still trying to find a partner who can give you what you really want. So give me a try.
Hi, I'm Alex, 46, I teach in a University and have lots of writing experience - though you don't need to have any. Here's a sample of my work in story form (I know it's first person and I'm guessing you'd rather play in third):
https://www.literotica.com/s/ellie-5
I'm interested in anything that is exciting for both ofs us. I play dominant men, but that doesn't mean they are bastards (unless that does it for you). I don't play with dominant women (and I only play with women) but that doesn't mean I like doormats or slaves. You can be shy, curious, feisty or equal to me.
Only play human(oid) and prefer modern but can adapt to any time period or location (so sci-fi is fine, fanatsy needs boundaries)
Apart from scat/vore there's nothing I won't RP, I'm more interested in creating something real and interesting in the story; so I like to know what you're thinking and how you're feeling and not just what you're doing and saying.
I'll try to post regularly, but sometimes work gets in the way. If there's a lull it's not you or the RP (I'll tell you if it is). I prefer to mirror my partner, so if you write one line or once a week, that's what you'll get back. If you write 3 paras and every day, I'll try to do the same.
So having hopefully indicated how flexible I am, here's the one condition. Yeah it's all about the RP and I don't expect you to share anything you don't want to, but I like to chat and get to know the people I'm playing with. I have email, skype, yahoo and kik and I'm as happy shooting the breeze as discussing the RP. I will not discuss anything you don't want to, but it's nice to make friends out there in the matrix.

time to bump - someone must have an itch they want scratched - looking to write with new partners and explore new fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom