Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wheel of Time, Mass Effect, and others (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s24rich34

Planetoid
Wheel of Time, Mass Effect, or Pokemon Craving (MxF)
So, its quite a strange trio of cravings, but I'm a strange person at times. Now, I have basic thoughts and ideas in mind, however its much better for a collaboration with a partner. However, here's what I'm thinking for each:

"The Wheel of Time".
The world is rather expansive and creative and there are 1,000 different stories to be told within it. I have plenty of ideas to get the creative juices flowing, but I definitely see this as something that needs to be discussed and constructed. Now, I am VERY hesitant to play canon characters, though I don't mind playing in the same "world" as them. That being said, I think its also fun to just steal the basic ideas for the world...the cultures, the abilities, the kingdoms...and simply create new main characters to tell a different story.

I have no problem playing a character from the Light or Dark side of the ever-lasting battle between forces, so playing a member of the Forsaken or Shadow-Sworn can be as much fun as playing an Ashaman or the Dragon Reborn.

"Mass Effect"
Another huge world that has many opportunities for story. I'm more inclined to stay away from the main story, as the conflict with The Reapers is a bit all encompassing and limits future potential. Can play within the military, however, or go with things like colonists, exploration teams, things like that.

"Pokemon"
Would be most interested in playing trainers, however I'm open to anthromorph spin on things.

If interested, please shoot me a message. I am much more inclined to play over messengers like yahoo and skype, (s24rich34 is YID and srich2434 is my skype...don't hesitate to respond there). However, I'm completely fine with pursuing the role here as well. I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom