Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone here into fandoms + bondage + rough oral? (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Updates are written in bold text)

Now I am looking for a few things in an rp partner? here's a list of things...

-Fandom Characters (from anime, cartoons, videogames). (Mandatory, but OC's are also welcomed, just don't center everything around them)...Also I am NOT super picky on performances...so you can play any character we agree on even if you don't know them. I also like doing crossovers and what not...and my scenarios are not cannon...they are mostly for sexual fun

-Know that I am a guy, and I don't mind roleplaying with a male or a female or anyone as long as they are good at it.

-One who's into mild/heavy bondage and kidnapping (Mandatory).

-Bisexual, or doesn't mind bisexual interactions.

-One who's into rough oral especially...anal is also good.

-One who enjoys dry humping, titty fucking.

-One who wouldn't mind a bit of violence (nothing too heavy, just things like a slap on the face or a punch to the stomach, though if the character is strong to take an abuse, we can do things like wrestling moves or something)...however this is NOT MANDATORY.

-One who enjoys humiliation and degrading talks and is capable of verbal abuse and humiliation.

-One who's good with details and writes in third person style.

-One who's open minded to for ageplay (Don't worry, not in a way that break the site's rules...as we know the age of 15 is the minimum here...and I am okay of characters that are 18+...what I am trying to say is I don't just want it to be "18+ only"

-Doesn't mind rape, blackmail, stockholm syndrome, in addition to consensual scenarios.

-Doesn't mind the lack of full nudity. (partial nudity is okay, like swim suits or the like...but I like the captives dressed with something situational to the setting/scenario).

-Doesn't mind male and shemale doms in roleplays

-Sub or dom, it doesn't matter as I can play both roles...so we can easily switch roles if you need to.

Now a few more things to set...

-Don't be a drama queen...if I want to discuss something like your "limits", don't take it personally and block me...keep enough space for talking and discussion. then again if you read what I am looking for above, you should be fine.

-If you are busy 24/7, don't contact me...While I like to roleplay on daily bases, It's okay if you need a break or something for a few days...heck I wouldn't mind if you come on week ends...but if you can only show up once a month or once every few months...then yeah...not gonna work out for me...your first impression on me is important.

-I'd prefer if you are a computer user and have either Skype, AIM or Yahoo messengers...phone users are usually too slow and break the flow of the rp and can't put as much details...if you don't have any of them and want to rp with me, I suggest you get yourself an account on one of these things and install their messengers.

-Most importantly, Don't be lazy in your writing...like I stated before I am looking for someone who is detailed and writes in third person...now you don't have to be super detailed...but you have to be willing to show some effort to make things enjoyable for the both of us...if I see that you aren't even trying, it will affect my performance and details...so if you are a lazy writer, look elsewhere.

Update (20/4/2016)

Fandom characters I like doing are from the following:

Anime:
Sailor Moon, Kill La Kill, Fairy Tail, Cardcaptor Sakura, Powerpuff Girls Z, Digimon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Working!!!, Psycho Pass, Sandy Belle, Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, etc.

Cartoons:
Avatar: Last Air Bender, Totally Spies, DC and Marvel Super heroines, Teen Titans.

Videogames:
Tales of Grace/Xillia/Zestiria, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (7,8,10,12,13), Dangan Ronpa (1,2, AE), Fighting games (Tekken, Street Fighter), Lost Dimension, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Resident Evil, Ace Attorney, Persona (3,4), Drakengard 3, Virtues Last Reward/9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, Atelier series, Megaman X, and a few others.

----

Contact info (send me a PM before adding me):

Yahoo: SteeLisPain7@yahoo.com
AIM: SteeLisPain@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom