Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Stories (MxF, MxFuta, MxHerm, MxFemboy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost_Ifrit

Planetoid

[/color]

Right, so as the title says, I'm looking for an RP. I don't have great preferences, and I'm not sure what I'm doing on threads so, a little about me.

I've been doing writing projects for over ten years, but up over the last three I've been working more or less on my own. I am able to be on every day, but if I'm not, assume I'm busy.

Now, as for what I want, personally, I would love plot and story. I don't have any set plots in mind, but I can work with what you have in mind. Just ask if you aren't sure.

Yes, I want to do a little pre-planning. To be fair, I don't have a personal F-list yet, but I'll make that later and edit it in. For now, my main NO's are:

Bathroom Play
Water Sports
Snuff
Vore
Gore
Rape
(Others will be added as I remember)

I prefer for things to be impromptu, as small plot beginners work well for me, and then we just run with it. I don't want to have any god modding, my character is mine, and yours is yours. NPC's are pretty open reign, unless you or I introduce them by name.

That's about it, so down to the basics.

I don't care if it's humans, human x furry, or just furry. Elves, Vampires, Lycans and such are okay too, just ask.

I am looking for either smut or story, and don't care what ratio. Hopefully that makes it easier and gives everyone a pretty open chance to talk to me about getting something started. I hope to hear from you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom