Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylonmale

Planetoid
Hello members, I am Jacky, a young stud.. I am looking for milfs, married women. I like Taboo, Milf, CFNM, cum, pantyhose, stockings, worshipping, roleplaying, teasing, and l have many pictures and gifs in my pc, I use them in roleplays... I like interesting and exciting roleplaying ideas.. Would you like to have fun ?

Bathroom: You are having shower every day in the morning. While having shower dad also does his jobs, shaves beard, brushes teeth. Sometimes you are bimbo and try to make your hubby naughty, showing your ass and breasts from shower cabinet.. It is made of glass and can see in and out of cabinet.. But can't see clearly out of cabinet.. And some days, I come into the bathroom and behave like dad.. And watch you..

Farm : We have a farm. and we have cows. Everyday, you have to milk cows. And while milking them l sometimes help you. You are embarassed when you milk them. And one day while you are milking a cow, I extend my cock next to nipple of cow.

Cinema : you like watching movies and there is a new movie at the cinema. I suggest you go and watch this new movie. But this movie has a few adult scene and I am not telling you about this. We are going and taking tickets and sitting on out seats. But there is not full. Only a few people are here at the cinema. The movie starts and go on well. You enjoy it, it is funny but it is getting to be different. Some kissing scenes, lovers, and they get to be brave. In cinema other people kissing and touching each other. And the movie is turning into an adult movie. And it is forbidden out there. So we have to stay until movie finish. Would you like to play in public and do naughty things with your son ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom