Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M furry couple seeks female for Skype threesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Like the title states, my boyfriend and I are looking to have a little threesome fun with a female over Skype.

Ultimately, we are seeking a female, either furry or human, who loves to be lavished with attention and loves to cuddle as much as get naughty.

On the subject of naughty.... the following kinks are big pluses of ours:

Oral (giving and receiving)
Older and/or chubby females
Public/semi-public fun

Other than that note, we're open to most, so long as there is no violence, gore, or bathroom play.

About us:

As stated previously, we are a bisexual male furry couple.

My boyfriend (22 years old) is a white fennec fox with rainbow speckling, a 7 inch human member, and a cute and shy demeanor.

I am 26, a dark gray wolf with a 6 inch canine shaft, playful and a touch cheeky that loves gentle teasing.

Timing:

This is a big one, and the one absolute requirement that we ask. Because of differences in our schedules (he works nightshift), we are looking to do this Tuesday and/or Wednesday night (26th and 27th) at around 10 pm Eastern time (8 pm Pacific) onward, so a night owl would be wonderful.

Other miscellaneous stuff:
He and I both prefer the *action* style of RP, but we can make exceptions if necessary.

So if any of this interests you, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom