Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem of the Werewolf (dando20 and EmeraldKitten32)

dando20

Supernova
Mystira Academy​

An all girls learning realm of wonder and magic. Where young and gifted monster girls come to learn and harness their special powers and abilities. They are of course also safe from the people that would harm and persecute them. Many have made progress in mastering their abilities, while others were...a bit slow. One of them was Dane Lycos, the only male and human in the whole academy due to some technical error in his application. Dane was told he had the potential to have magical abilities. Sadly he had trouble making even a flower bloom by magic. He would suffer mocking and taunts because of his lack of magical talent. His only friend, a werewolf and experienced magic user, was the only one who showed him kindness, even though she is able able to manipulate and cast fire.

It was close to evening when Dane was on his way to his friend's dorm room, wanting to ask for help on his Magic History 101 homework. He knocked at the door, hoping she was in. Lately he has been feeling restless, always wanting to be active. He usually felt this way during a full moon, like one that would appear tonight. He wonders what is going on as he waits for his friend to answer.

Embelynn Snowpaw, Emi to her friends, was a bit of an over achiever. She almost always had something on her schedule. Between dance team and pack run team - track but specifically for things with four legs - were only closely rivaled by her part time job and homework. Still, she had enough friends to keep her comfortably balanced. Dane was one of her few friends, one that she couldn't help but adore. She'd been trying hard to help him with mastering the basics, but things were going slowly.

Tawny skin covered a athletic frame, with chocolate eyes that seemed open and friendly. Her straight ebony hair was always pulled into a pony tail or braid, some way kept out of her face. It was easy to imagine the beautiful creature that the moon would turn her into. Which was exactly what she was preparing for when she heard the knock at her dorm door. She thought it was a friend of her's from run team. "You're early," she called, grabbing a jacket for the run the two girls planned to take.

She opened the door and came to a halt. "Dane, hey," she said. Confusion flashed in her eyes, quickly replaced by a bright smile. "Well, you weren't who I was expecting." A quick glance at her watch showed she had a little bit to chat so she opened the door wider. "Come in."

Dane smiles, looking at the beautiful Embelynn, or Emmie (the nickname he liked to call her for fun). He adored the athletic build that most werewolves had, but Emmie was more friendlier than any werewolf he has seen. She was so gorgeous but so neat, unlike Dane. "Hehe any chance you can help me with my homework?" Dane said with a blush as he brings out his homework. Dane was glad Emmie was always there to help. "I can't believe they still have us to fill in the blank. Like we are still in elementary school" Dane said, so frustrated at class. "And they don't even give us a list of what to fill, we have to actually read the stupid book." Dane continued.

Dane felt so free when he was with his werewolf friend, always talking about how his day went since she was the closest thing he had to a confidant. As he chatted, Dane shivered, feeling a bit weird. He wonders if he was going to change into something....but there was no way that would happen...could it?

"Curse the Mother, not reading!?" Emi teased, closing the door and clearing a spot at her desk. "If you put half the effort into studying that you do in staring dreamily at that cat girl in Potions 1A, you'd be able to do all of this without my help," she teased.

She tugged down her tshirt, glancing up to Dane again. "So, what's the trouble today?" She asked, glancing to the clock and then to the door again. Restlessness had seeped into Embelynn's demeanor as well. It was still forty minutes until the moon would officially rise, but that didn't make the urge any easier to ignore. Luckily she never suffered the irritability that many other weres did at these times. Still, she didn't want to seem rude.

"Sorry if I seem a bit.....rude," she smiled, taking a seat on the stool beside her desk, leaving him the chair. "The moon rises in forty," she offered as explanation.

Dane blushed, a bit embarrassed that Emmie was able to notice his crush of the catgirl he sits behind at class. He shivered, having that odd feeling again. Almost as if he needs something. He also notices it happens whenever he was near certain girls...such as Emmie.

"Umm...Emmie...I..I can't explain it well...but...It's like...I'm so stress-less..like I want something so bad...I..well...It's been happening for a while...but...it always happen when...I'm with you...I..I don't know..maybe it's nothing" Dane said blushing, not wanting Emmie to get the wrong idea.

Dane sat on the chair that Emmie offered him. "Sorry...I...maybe I should come back later?" Dane asked, but something deep down, telling him he shouldn't leave her...that he should be here with her right now. He didn't notice the faint yellowish aura glowing all over his body.

Emmie frowned slightly as she noticed the aura. "Uhm, Dane," she said softly, her eyes conveying her slight shock at the sight. "You're...ah...glowing," she said.

Just then there was a knock at the door and Embelynn chewed her lower lip in hesitation. She knew it was likely Tristy coming to grab her for their moonlit run, but she wasn't to keen on ditching her friend at that moment. "Just, stay," she said softly and went to the door.

Tristy, a redheaded girl who Dane would recognize from another class, stood at the door. Her blue eyes seemed cloudy with irritation as she leaned a hip against the door. "You're not even ready," she sighed loudly, then glanced around her friend to Dane. "Oh...." She looked to Emmie again frowning deeply. "Did you forget tonight is the full moon?" She half snarled. "Can't your two leg friend come back later?"

Emmie opened the door farther, motioning the girl inside. Tristy was athletic like Emmie, toned and lean like most weres. Her roots were out of Norway though and that was evident by the pale skin, red hair and bright blue eyes. She shouldered her way in, pausing to scent the air. "Whoa," she said as she gave Dane a bit more of an appraising glance. "Thought you said he was human," she questioned, moving to stand on the other side of him. Both girls stood on either side, watching Dane.

"He is," Emmie frowned, a look of puzzlement crossing her features. "Or, he was." She glanced from Dane to Tristy then back again. "Aren't you?"

"I...I feel something...growing...so much..strength..." Dane said, almost in a deep low voice. Dane panted, feeling something growing in him. He started growing slightly and becoming more trim and fit. He was almost becoming as fit as Emmie, but still recognizable. Soon after his body change, he looks over himself, amazed at what transpired.

"Emmie...I...I think..I've unlocked my ability, Emmie." Dane said, using his new power to make an energy ball in his hand. He starts calming down a bit, making the ball disappear as he doesn't want to destroy Juneau's room. "W...Wow...this is..amazing...but...I'm not sure what kind of magic this is..." Dane said. He then stared at his werewolf friend and felt something else...a bit of lust grew in him. "I'm...feeling something else, Emmie....I..I want you so much" Dane whispered as he started making a grin.

(BTW the 'magic' he has now is Ki manipulation. Hope that is ok)

Back
Top Bottom