Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mater/Pet RP Idea to sink your teeth into (MxF or Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyonXinian

Moon
Plot Idea
So, I've been running an idea through my head for a few weeks now. It is in regards to a roleplay idea I have really been craving to do. So basically a guy in college has his own rented apartment that he lives in while he does his schooling and work. A fairly normal life, but a bit boring as the days go by with the whole college, work, sleep, repeat kind of schedule. Sure the time spent with friends and at the occasional party breaks up the monotonous, but he decides that maybe getting a pet would do him good. A decision he makes without too much thought in hopes it would help liven up his life a bit, or at the very least give him something to spend time with. He finally saves up the money and finds a pet site after intense searching that sells an array of various types of animals one can own as a pet, but what he doesn't know is that the cute pictures of the animals you can choose from on the site are actually people. A front for a private institution that has gone under the radar. Now, after he has ordered his new pet who he is excited to meet, the young man finds he has ordered far more then what he bargained for.

Now for some details:
●I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a mid to longterm role play. Daily life matters always taking presidency since I know we all have work, school, ect. So matters like that are fine, but is willing to stick around. If things aren't going how they want or something comes up just letting me know. Communication is everything.

●Your character can be whatever you choose it to be. I'm alright if you want to do a furry for the pet, anthro, or you just want to be a human dressed up in the appropriate attire your character was assigned to dress in when they were chosen. I'm always willing to discuss details. Whatever you are most interested in.

●Lots of twists and turns. His life is basically going to be turned upside down by this new person he is going to have to live with/take care of. Hiding it from the people he knows as the secret could become problematic towards his landlord or friends and family. I have a lot more ideas and would even love it if you had some kind of twists or conflict with your character as well. It will add to the story and I am one who loves a power struggle. It is too boring if your character just takes orders without acting up, playfully being disobedient, or even just rebellious due to her situation.

●I am a moderately literate person and would like you to match or at least come to matching what I give you. I typically write at least three good paragraphs with pretty good detail.

Kinks/Wants
☆Master/pet
☆Exobitionsm/Voyeurism
☆Training
☆Risk of getting caught
☆A life being flipped upside down
☆Plot twists
☆And so much more

For a bigger list of kinks and what not here is my F-List.

That is just kinda the basic run through of it all. Most of it I'd like to discuss OOC and work with you to set up both an interesting and captivating story. PM me if interested and if you have any questions. Let's see how it goes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom