Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here again looking for partners. SMUT and/or PLOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontePouge

Moon
Hello there! Thanks for taking time to check out my little thread.

Pairings
Furry x Furry
Furry x Neko
Furry x Human
Neko x Human
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Werewolf
Dragon x Dragon

Games
Fallout
Destiny
ESO
Ratchet and Clank
Witcher
Overwatch
Bloodborn

Movies/TV
Zootopia
GoT
GoTG
Over the Garden Wall

Ideas
Arranged Marriage
Kidnapping
Steampunk
Pirates
School
Horror

Plots
The Dark Hearts of Man
The madness has spread from city to city, consuming them one by one until a special unit consisting of Anthros and Humans formed together to fight off this disease by burning the bodies of the dead and even stopping the necromancers spreading the madness. But stopping a ancient cult is never as simple as it seems.

Furocious Fallout
Rumors of a woman who can control deathclaws has spread across the wasteland but when the wanderer finds this suposive woman they find her not what the rumors had told. Will this duo survive the Raiders and the Enclave hunting her? Or will the wandered sell her to the highest bidder only to fund their own adventures.

Gypsies Charm
The wealthy town of Everclaw has had its share of trouble but the wealthy and solitary Batchelor/ Bachelorette has always tried to stay out of thevery frey. Locking themselves away in their giant mansion and only venturing out when need be. But when a lone Gypsy girl/boy bangs on their door in the middle of the night, soaked to the bone and frantically running from the authoritys, the wealthy figure finds their life of calm and peace inturupted forever.

Now not all my Rps have to have smut..but it adds to the fun! I do want a good long term story based Rp but if you want a short smut bases one just let me know and we can see what we work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom