Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Turn to Make (Alvis and Malice)

"Of course babe, let's go." He told her, helping her stand, a hand on her side, adn then running lower. He got his hand under her shorts, feeling her ass, surprised at what he didn't find there, but then he figured that she had been planning on fucking her boyfriend tonight. At least she was till going to get laid. He led her along, kissing her neck, pausing to get her to look at him and press his lips to hers, loving the whole moment, the charade, the illusion.

Harrison saw Esther with Jason, saw Jason getting his hand in her shorts, and Harrison looked around the room. Jaime and Abby were still on the floor, but Jaime had Abby against the wall and they were making out like they might just try and bone right where they stood. No help from that quarter then. He knew Esther was drugged, knew that Jason was going to essentially rape Esther tonight, since he had no doubt she'd have been running if she had her senses about her. That meant it was up to him to correct this incident.

He came out from behind the bar, walking with purpose that peope seemed to get, moving out of the way. Esther was drugged out of her mind, and Jason was focused on sneaking a kiss from a girl that wasn't his, and didn't see the coming threat until it was entirely too late. A fist like a hammer slammed into Jason's face, pulling him away from Esther. Another punch hit him collarbone, making him cry out. Jason wasn't a coward, and made a wide swing of his own. Harrison ducked under it, reaching out to wrap a hand around Jason's ankle as the other guy stepped forward. Harrison stood up and heaved, carrying the offending leg with him. Jason was bodily thrown into the wall, upside down. He hit hard, and then fell onto his head. As he groggily tried to get up, Harrison hit him one more time in the head, laying him out properly. He nodded, and looked around. The music was still playing, but he was standing tall in a small circle of empty space, Esther at the edge of it, still looking completely out of it. Harrison looked around, saw Jane, swaw her eyes looking wide and afraid, but he smiled, adn gave her a thumbs up, and she shakily returned the smile and gesture.

Chad felt Mallory finding her release, adn he groaned out as he buried himself in her ass, feeling hismelf letting go, and he ground his hips into her a little, savouring the moment. A huge slut, but she was still one of the best lays he knew. He backed out of her with a sigh, slapping her ass as he did so. He was once again glad that this place had used to be an apartment complex, each little room had it's own bathroom, and he went in to find a cloth and a little soap. A few moments later he emerged, his cock crubbed clean after fucking her ass like that. He sat on the bed, and pulled her close to him by the belt.
"Get me back up." He told her with a smirk. He wasn't soft at this point, but he wasn't at full mast either.

Walking felt like a really hard task to do. She had to remind herself that left foot was first but she couldn’t remember what came after that so she leaned heavily into Chad. It was just like before; his hand down the back of her shorts, groping her and she smiled groggily, leaning further into him. His lips claimed hers and she thought they felt…different. Considering how many times she made out with Chad that week, she had his lips down to a T and these didn’t feel like his. Still though, she shrugged it off and continued on with him.

Until there was a fury and flash of fists, grunts and groans of pain. Chad wasn’t with her anymore and there was this hulking mass of male muscle near her. Blinking her eyes, her vision so blurry, her mind completely discombobulated, she reached out. “Chad?”

The scuffle had been intense enough to rouse Abby from her make out with Jaime. She wasn’t far gone on alcohol not to notice, so when she saw Esther, looking like she was ready to fall and a guy that was certainly not Chad on the floor near Harrison, she quickly pieced it all together. She was out of Jaime’s hold quick and swept in to put her arm around her friend, stopping her from keeling over.
“Abby?” Esther leaned heavily into her.
“Yeah, it’s me. I got you.” She pushed Esther’s hair out of her face and cupped her cheek, getting a look at her. She was drugged.
“Where’s Chad? Why is he on the ground?”
“That’s not Chad. That’s Jason.”
“Huh? No, he said his name was Peter. And then Chad came back.”
“No…no…no…” She sighed, keeping Esther close to her.
“Not Chad? Then—“ She still didn’t get it but Abby wasn’t listening to her.

“Did he roofie her?” She asked Harrison. She had been to enough parties with Jaime to see when it was a roofie and since this wasn’t Chad, Jason seemed to clearly have a date-rape in mind. She was really thankful for Harrison.

The hot gush of his cum filled her ass so deeply, she felt it squirt out of it slightly, dripping a bit. Mallory groaned softly and pushed back into his hips as roughly as he rocked into her and a shiver of satisfaction ran up her spine. He left her and her legs gave out a bit, her knees lowering to the ground, allowing her time to catch her breath and her composure. It was amazing. So amazing that her knees had given out and her legs turned to jelly.

By the time he came back, she saw he wasn’t totally soft and she could only grin. “I always knew you were as insatiable as I am.” She teased him, easily going on toward him as he pulled her close, settling herself between his legs, face to face with his cock. Her hand came up and she wrapped her fingers around him, stroking him. Leaning down, her tongue came out to swirl around the bulbous head before sucking him right into her mouth. Though she didn’t stop there, easily taking him right down to her throat. With how many blow jobs she gave, her gag reflex easily turned to nonexistent, allowing her to go full Linda Lovelace on any guy, no matter how big or small really. Her gaze lifted up to meet his, her mouth full of him, easing back slightly to let the full tightness of her throat constrict and clench around him.

Harrison watched as Abby showed up. Finally. He bit back three distinctly cutting remarks, and just nodded.
"Be a black bag in his pocket, Probably has a few left in it." He confirmed. He left out the obvious fact that if Jason had them, it was likely that Harrison knew because every illicit substance being partaken in tonight had come from him.

Jane stared at the girl on the floor, at the friend that was there to try and comfort her. Was this the kind of thing that Harrison dealt with all the time? Were bouts of intense violence the other way he made enough money to make sure that the two of them made it through the week without feeling starving? What price was he going to pay for this in the end? Jane knew full well that he couldn't stay in the game forever without getting caught, and when he did...where did that leave her?

Alone.

Chad only smiled as he felt Mallory going down on him, letting out a faint groan as her throat worked himm. He reached down, tweaking her tits as she worked on him, deciding whether he was going to fuck her again, but knew if he did he'd be useless with Esther, and he needed to not be useless tonight. Though Mallory was an awesome lay, he was in the mood to pop someone's cherry tonight. Still, he had to make sure he was ready, and Mallory cleaning him up was a good way to get the going.

Esther’s legs gave out and Abby carefully set her down on the floor. She moved over to Jason and pulled the remains of his drugs out and then squashed them with her heel in the bag before shoving them in Harrison’s hand. She knew but figured he could stand to just get rid of them. “Get rid of them. And you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Selling roofies.” She shook her head, not even caring and if she set herself up for any more drama. Kneeling back down to Esther, she lifted her chin and saw she was close to passing out. Jaime walked over and he stayed with Esther while Abby got up to get her some water.

Her head lolled heavily on Jaime’s shoulder, her eyes closed. She couldn’t feel anything right now, it was like her mind had gone to a different world and took her subconscious with her, leaving her in just a state of blackness and numbness.

Abby came back with water and she coaxed Esther into drinking some to rehydrate her. The party was still going on in full swing and they were just in their own little corner trying to hydrate their friend back to life.

Mallory very slowly and achingly withdrew, her mouth staying tight and wet around him, sucking him hard on her way out. She released him with a soft pop and gave him a few good strokes. “There. That ought to do you well for deflowering my friend. How many times do you plan to take her before you just dump her?” She smirked. “She’s not a slut like me.”

Harrison was not inclined to subtlety when his ire was raised, and right about then, it was raised by Abby on her high horse. He made a steady approach to their little spot. When he saw Abby look to his approach, he threw the bag back at her, hitting her int he forehead. There was no weight in the bag, but the statement was clear. Harrison was having none of her shit.
"First of all, don't you ever try adn tell me what to do, or not fucking do. Ever. And before you start jumping down my throat from your moral high ground, answer me this? On one of her first, if not first big parties, where the fuck were her friends to look out for her? Oh, that's right, they were busy trying to get fucked instead of looking out for one another. So keep in mind that if I hadn't been looking out for her tonight, she'd be upstairs getting ploughed by some asshole she barely knew. Happy fucking trails you self-righteous bitch." Harrison wasn't here for an argument, and turned away, leaving the little cluster to it's own devices.

Jane caught up to him.
"Harrison?" She asked. She never called him harry outside of home, knowing that he didn't want people to be comfortable enough with him to start using that name. "Is everything...?" She trailed off as he slowed and let her catch up.
"Yeah. Just...cleaning up one of my messes." He answered. They were at the front door, most people were either upstairs or in the main party room.
"That wasn't your fault Harrison." He shifted his head a little, like he was considering his answer.
"Not guilty, no. But responsible. My sale. Aint much you can do with those besides what he was doing."
"You stopped him. That's more than anyone else seemed to be doing." She smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder. "You're not as bad a person as you say you are." Harrison cracked a smile.
"Don't tell nobody. Got me a rep to protect." He winked at her. Jane chuckled.
"Can we go?"
"Yeah, let's get out of here. There's a little hole int he wall diner not too far from here that's open all night. We'll grab a late dinner." Jane and Harrison left together.

Chad put a hand on on Mallory's cheek, gently pushing her off of his cock. He was throbbing, hard, ready, and he had to stop her there.
"That's all for now. But we'll do this again. Real soon I think." He told her, leaning down to kiss her forehead, and then slipped his belt off of her neck. He tucked himself back into his pants, and then belted up, leaving Mallory in the privacy of the room.

Guilt. That’s what it was, guilt. Abby swallowed hard, because even though he had been peddling drugs all night, he was right that she had no room to speak. Abby and Mallory weren’t deluded to think that Chad was an actual good guy but they had relied on him not to leave Esther alone, especially so they could have a good time too. But he did leave her for some reason and Esther almost got raped that night.

Swallowing down some of her pride, she turned back and knelt down to Esther, watching Jaime help her drink the water. “We need to get her home. She needs to sleep this off.”
“Yeah, agreed. I’ll drive you guys.” Once Esther finished the water, Jaime helped her to stand and tucked his arm around her to keep her on her feet. She was practically passed out at this point and keeping her standing wasn’t going to do. “What about Mallory?” He asked as he swept Esther off of her feet into a cradle carry, her head lolling on his shoulder.

“She’ll find her way back home. She always does. Come on.” Abby led him out of the party and to his car. They got Esther into the back seat and Abby sat in the back with her, her head on her lap. She stroked her hair out of her face. She felt horrible.

Once they got Esther into the house, thankful that her mom had already gone to sleep, they tucked her into bed. Abby looked to Jaime and kissed his cheek and then his lips. “Thanks for helping out.”
“Not one problem. You should stay here with her.”
“Yeah, I plan to.” She stroked his cheek. “Rain check?”
“I’ll count on it. You owe me this time, Abs.” He grinned.

She smiled and kissed him softly and then saw him out. Once he left, she went back upstairs and curled into bed with Esther.

Mallory looked up at him and smiled. “I’ll be here, waiting.” She smirked. She watched him right himself and then go. Once he left, she stood up and looked down, cum and her juices mixed together having leaked down her leg and dried. “Ugh.” Thankfully this place had a shower and she took full advantage of it, stripping herself naked the rest of the way and climbed right in.

Chad worked his way downstairs, looking for Esther now that he was done with what needed sorting out. He walked intot he room, seeing Jason looking like he'd drank himself into a coma. He snagged a team mate when he didn't see Esther.
"Hey, where's my chick?" He asked.
"Left man. Was pretty much passed out. Hit the sauce a little hard I think." The other guy responded. Chad sighed, annoyed now. Mal was a fine lay, but if she'd just left him be he'd have been balls deep in a virgin tonight, and fuck her until she couldn't walk straight. But instead he was here, raging hard on, and no girlfriend. Then he smiled. There was an alternative available! Still.

He got out his phone, and texted Abby and Esther both, asking what was going on, and if she was alright. Once he had gottenn a reply, and answered back, thanking Abby for taking care of her, he went back upstairs.

The shower was running, and Chad grinned, shutting the door quietly, and locking it. He stripped down, and went into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower, putting his arms around Mallory, pressing his cock into her back.
"Hey, guess who just found some extra time on his hands?" He said quietly, his hands roaming along the front of her body. It was going to be a fine enough night after all.

Abby looked at her phone, responding back to Chad. She didn’t respond back from Esther’s phone but she saw the text. It was interesting how he was completely absent all night, leaving Esther alone. Abby had half a mind to make him come over here and take care of his girlfriend, but then she’d not be able to get a wink of sleep all night because she’d be too worried. So she settled with saying all was fine, deciding not to mention the roofie part. Lying back down, she put her arm around her friend, rubbing her scalp gently until she fell asleep.

Mallory was taking her time in washing herself when she all of a sudden felt a rigid rod pressed against her. She smirked and looked back at him. “It’s my lucky night then. Twice in one night…what on Earth ever happened to your little girlfriend?” She was sobering up with the shower but she didn’t care. Sex was sex and in her eyes, any guy was fair game whether they had a girlfriend or not. And Chad didn’t seem to mind.

That next morning, Mallory was lying on the bed in the room of the Finch building. She was naked and her body draped against Chad’s. They probably got some little sleep since they spent hours of the late night going at it like crazed animals. She was insatiable and he seemed to have been too. It was a good night. She could survive an entire day without sex after the marathon they had.

Esther woke up very groggy, like she was very hungover. Her head throbbed a little bit but mostly she just felt very lethargic like it hurt to move anything. Worst of all, she had little memory of the night before and that startled her. Rubbing her eyes, smudging what was left of her makeup, she looked beside her and saw Abby next to her. “Abs?” She shook her gently, rubbing her forehead.

Abby opened her eyes slowly and looked over to her friend. “Hey.”
“What happened? I didn’t know you were sleeping over.”
“I wasn’t planning to. But I didn’t want to leave you. I was really scared last night and I felt so guilty.”
“Why?” She asked hesitantly. She then swallowed hard. “W-What happened?”
Abby sat up and looked at her best friend. “You were roofied.”
Esther knew what that meant and her eyes widened, immediately moistening with tears. “Oh my god—“
“No no, nothing happened. Harrison beat up the guy who drugged you. Me and Jaime got you out of there. I stayed the night.”
She relaxed immediately and lay back on the bed. “Oh my god…I can’t believe I was drugged. I don’t remember anything.” The entire night was a complete blur, even the parts before she was drugged.

“It can happen at parties. Drugs are peddled around, guys are assholes and they like to take advantage of virgin girls.” Abby frowned.

Esther winced. “Well that’s my last party for a while.” Maybe for life. “Why did you feel so guilty?”
“Because I wasn’t there. I was busy making out with Jaime. Harrison was the one who spotted you two. If he hadn’t intervened—“
“Abby I don’t blame you. Sure, I got really lucky but it’s not like it was yours or Mallory’s job to look out for me. I might have been new to it all and nervous but I’m a big girl.”
“Yeah but Esther you still got drugged and we promised to keep an eye on you since it was your first party. I mean I relied so heavily on the fact that Chad was going to be there with you all night and then he left—“
“He left?”
“You don’t remember?”

Esther shook her head. “I mean I guess he must have left at some point, but you thought the guy who drugged you was Chad.”
That was really frightening. “Did the real Chad say anything?”
“I guess he went to look for you but we had already gone. He texted us both last night.” She handed Esther her phone.

Looking at the text, she smiled gently. “He was worried.” She swooned. Abby could only force a smile. She really wondered what took up Chad’s time to the point that he had left Esther alone all night. But for her friend’s sake, she wasn’t going to speculate. Not too hard. Everyone knew his reputation, it was no secret. And that concerned her. But she wanted so badly to be happy for Esther. She was so excited about having her first boyfriend, it’d crush her if she knew that Chad really was only after one thing.

Esther texted him back a response: I’m okay. I don’t really remember anything though. But I know I missed you last night. A lot <3 She pressed send and smiled to herself.

Mallory heard the notification of a text message. She thought it was her phone but she realized it was Chad’s. Grinning to herself, she grabbed his phone and looked at the text. She decided to start typing back a really long message, with the hidden agenda intention of making it seem like Chad was breaking things off. But she hadn’t sent anything yet, just composing it. She only intended it as a joke after all. It's not like Chad was going to break up with Esther until he popped her cherry.

Harrison and Jane ate well, putting the money to good use, and then heading home. Their dad was off the couch, staggering around, shouting for Harrison. Jane shifted stand behind Harrison.
"Go upstairs. I'll be along." He told her.
"Be careful?" She almost whimpered.
"Always. Go." She picked her way up the stairs quickly, getting out of sight. Harrison shook out his shoudlers. He'd already mopped the floor with one asshole tonight. One more shouldn't winnd him.

"Boy! The fuck you been! I've been calling you for an hour! Where's my beer? That little bitch steal it?" His father demanded. Harrison hit him hard, right between the eyes, all he ahd in that punch. It hit like a sledgehammer, snapping the older man's head back and laying him out on the floor. Harrison checked him, made sure he was breathing, and out cold. With a grunt of effort, he dragged teh big man to the living rooom and propped him up in his usual spot on the couch. The okld man started snoring before Harrison was gone, marking that he'd be alright.

Jane was sitting on Harrison's bed, her knees pressed to her chest.
"Is it over?" She asked.
"He's out, and I'm fine, so sure." Harrison answerd, shedding his coat.
"Harry?"
"Yeah Jane?"
"Can I...stay here tonight?" Harrison knew that if he said no she'd get no sleep and be shaking all night, afraid of their father coming after her. Nothing for it.
"Go get ready." She stood and hugged him, pressing her face to his chest. She mumbled somehting that was probably thanks, but then left. Harrison got hismelf ready, loos pajama pants, and got into bed. Jane was back in a moment, a shirt about five sizes too big making it more of a dress, and climbed into the bed with him.
"Night Jane." he told her, closing his eyes.
"Night Harry. Thanks for taking me with you. And...for everything."
"Nothin's too good for you sis. Now go to sleep." She settled in and followed suit.

"She's gone and that means it just you andd me and how long we can last." Chad purred to her, pushing her towards the wall. The next few minutes were louder than expected, but that just made it all the better.

Chad woke up groggily, a littel beer and lot fo sex tended to leave him a bit frazzled. Fucking Mallory until she was going to walk funny for a while, that was something else. He opened his eyes, adn saw mallory sitting up, tapping away on a phone. A few blinks to clear his eyes showed him that it was his phone.
"The fuck Mallory?" He asked, snatching hte phone away from her, and looking at what she was doing. He skimmed over the long passage of what she'd been doing. He shook his head, holding up the phone so the screen faced her. "Not cool Mal. Not cool." He highlighted the text, ready to delete it, but then read it more effectively.

"Well, at least you weren't saying anythign that wasn't true in it." He admit, and rather than deleting it, he saved it. It was good to have a break up text drafted and ready for when he would need it eventually. He looked her in the eye. "You know, when I woke up I thought maybe I' give you a good morning fuck, and then ask you to grab breakfast. Now I don't think I will." He stood up, stetching, looking for where his clothes had wound up, and walking towards them.

“Come on, let’s get something to eat. I’m sure your mom has something special made. It is Saturday after all. Which means…”

“Brunch feast!” Both girls cheered and then groaned together, clutching their heads. Loud noises. Not good. Not good one bit. Getting out of bed, they changed; if her mother saw her in the clothes from last night, she might keel over. Instead, Esther stripped and pulled on a bra, panties and some knit-shorts with a long shirt. She then gave Abby a shirt and pajama pants and once they both washed the make up from last night off of their faces, they went downstairs.

Low and behold, there was a huge feast waiting for them.

Mallory giggled when he snatched his phone back and shrugged her shoulders. When he finally admitted that it wasn’t anything but the truth, she smirked. “I know. I know how you function Chad. You’re an asshole, only in it to get her cherry and then you’ll break her heart. Throw in some infidelity and you’ve basically destroyed her. Which is what you must be planning because even a douchebag like you has to know that such things will break a sixteen-year-old girl’s heart.” She mocked a pout.

“That’s fine.” She wasn’t disappointed. It was probably a good idea that they didn’t because of how sore and achy and utterly satisfied she was. For once, she was actually satisfied, the insatiable slut she was. “Besides, I bet you’re just dying to go over to your girlfriend’s house, charm her entire family and maybe steal her for a make up quickie. How romantic.” Her voice was thickly laden with sarcasm.

Chad paused a moment, adn then pulled his shorts up, getting dressed quickly before answering Mallory.
"You know Mal...you're right. I am an asshole. I get that. Most people get that. Esther is going to learn that, I've no doubt, but she might surprise me, and we might be together for awhile. And when it ends, yeah, it's going to hurt, and be bad for her. But at least all I've ever claimed to be was her first boyfriend. But you...how long has she known you? How's she going to take it if one of her best friends is the one who's been fucking her boyfriend on the side, hm? Roll that one around for awhile, see how it comes out." Chad sneered at her. He left the room then, still feeling pretty chipper. He needed to get home, change, adn shower. He smelled entirely like far too much sex.

Harrison woke up with Jane curled up near him, ehr back to him. He sighed and got out of bed. He had to do something. She was not getting better, she was getting worse with ehr fears. Likely for good reason, but he wasn't going to be around here forever. He had every intent on being someone someday, and that meant leaving here, getting into college, and getting the hell out of here. But Janes was a ways away from that yet. There was the thought of taking her with him, but where did that leave him? he couldn't have his sister in a dorm with him while he was in school, nad likely couldn't afford an apartment. A flicker of thought came to him, or seeing about getting Gideon to set him up with a place, and dealing ont he campus. But then he was at a terrible risk of getting caught, and if he was, getting kicked out of school. And while he might not much have card about that in high school, it was going to be a very different animal in college.

Harrison counted out his take from last night, adn nodded. It was enough to get them by for awhile, assuming that their father didn't fuck things up even worse than usual. As far as Harrison knew, the house was paid for, and power was covered, else their father couldn't rewatch his glory day videos. Food would have to be sparing at a time though, if they accumulated much, their father would just blow through it, adn they'd be right back where they started.
"Harry?" Janes asked from behind him, on her knees now, looking at his back.
"Yeah Jane?" He asked, tucking the cash away.
"Is there...a way I can help you?" She shuffled to the edge of the bed, looking up at him.
"Nah, I'm doing fine Jane. We'll get by good for the next while." He smiled at her, turning to face her. "Besides, what did you think I'd have you do to help?" She was quiet.
"I'm...still at your old school. There's a few people I know that might...want what you were selling last night."
"No way, you're on the honour roll there."
"No one would think I'd do it. They wouldn't suspect me. It's a perfect cover."
"Just...get me the names, okay? Find out who wants it, adn you can send 'em to me. It'll bring in more money, and you're not at risk." Jane was quiet but nodded.
"Okay. Just...if there's anything I can do to help you...let me?" Harrison hesitated, but nodded.
"All right. If I need help, and you can help me, I'll tell you." She nodded, stood up from the bed, and hugged him briefly before heading back to her room to get changed for the day.

Mallory was actually quiet after that. Here she was, a slut of sixteen years old, one of the best on the cheer squad and she had been so busy trying to relive some good times with Chad, she kind of forgot how it would hurt her best friend. Sure, she had been so aware of it, since she was ready to send that break up text to her, but she just saw her as Chad’s girlfriend. She forgot it was Esther, her best friend, someone she really did care for. Sure, she and Abby and Esther had only known each other since freshman year but it was an instant connection and they had welcomed Mallory into their own little duo. But…she didn’t have that relationship with Esther the way Abby did. Those two had known each other since they were toddlers.

With a heavy sigh, she decided not to dwell on it. This would be a secret between her and Chad and Mallory may actually endeavor not to sleep with him again. She’d try at least. It was very difficult for her to say ‘no.’ She didn’t quite have that word in her vocabulary when it came to sex. She showered, dressed and left, walking home. She didn’t live too far from it and the fresh air was actually nice to enjoy. Mallory wouldn’t see Esther or Abby until Monday. Which meant she had time to let the guilt bottle away before she saw them. That way she wouldn’t act…weird.

It was one thing to have lost her virginity to Chad her freshman year. It was another to have sex with him while he was dating her best friend. A momentary lapse, a little bit of forgetting that Esther, her best friend was now Chad’s girlfriend. No one needed to know and if there was anyone who could keep a secret, it was Mallory. Now she just needed to make sure that Chad didn’t spill the beans. For all intent and purposes, they could easily blackmail each other. Binding that deal with sex. It’d work out well for both of them. He kept her plugged up, that meant her secrets wouldn’t spill out. She kept him satisfied when he needed a sexual fix, his secrets won’t spill out post-ejaculation.

Monday came and Esther was looking forward to her first class. She wanted to thank Harrison for basically saving her at the party. He didn’t have to, neither did he have to be so responsible—hell she didn’t think he’d care to prevent someone from being date-raped—and she was sure it might have hindered his reputation a bit. He was dangerous and infamous and being the hero was likely not on his roster of life achievements. Still, when a Martin said thank you, they were never empty-handed.

On Sunday, she got her mom’s help to execute her Grandma Martin’s infamous recipe of Bangberry Jungle Juice. It was incredibly alcoholic, surprisingly not too sweet, and one eight ounce cup of it was enough to get a lightweight like Esther incredibly drunk. Her mom asked her why she was helping her daughter make something incredibly alcoholic and all Esther had to say was ‘I’m thanking someone. And we Martins always thank people with Grandma’s notorious Bangberry Jungle Juice.’ That was enough for her mom to help. Esther had the coolest mom ever. Besides, it just meant more mother-daughter bonding time because her mom was off from both her jobs on Sundays.

With it steeping overnight, the very high alcohol content of the liquor they put in was able to really mix in well with the juice. It had fresh slices of pineapple, cherries and tropical fruit mix consisting of papaya, peaches and mangoes, all of which were just as alcoholic as the actual drink with how the liquor soaked into them.

She had a lot left over at home, having only brought enough to fill her Tinker Bell thermos. It dawned on her that he might not take well to having it given to him in such a girly container, but it was the only one she had that was big enough and no one would suspect what it was since it was alcohol. They’d think it was soup with how harmless it looked, especially since it was Esther giving it, not the anyone else. Sometimes being known as a goody-goody-formerly-invisible-no-longer-fat-chick worked out to her advantage.

That day she dressed in a long sleeved shirt as usual, white in color but with pink polka dots. She accompanied it with dark gray khaki style pants. They weren’t entirely form fitting but neither were they really baggy. Just sort of the right kind of fitting. She on with it black strappy flip flops and her long hair had been exceptionally messy that morning so she plaited it into a braid that she kept over her shoulder. It suited her, very casual and sort of honey-bumpkin girl next door thing.
Walking into class with Mallory and Abby, she set her things down at her table and looked back to see Harrison having walked in. Just a couple of minutes before Mr. Rooke would start class so she had time. Walking over to him, she ignored Mallory and Abby as they tried to inquire what she was doing but they couldn’t take their eyes off the sight. It was like a bad train wreck waiting to happen with Esther going up to the Harrison Trenton.

Clearing her throat, she pushed her bangs out of her face. “M-Mr. Trenton?” Still, she had no idea why she was using his surname but it just seemed appropriate. Calling him Harrison was way too familiar and she was not familiar with him. Plus, she was also afraid of him. “Um, I wanted to say thank you. For—at the party. What you did. I don’t really remember. Abby told me. But if not for you, well…you know…” She laughed nervously. She looked down at her shoes and then in her hands, the Tinker Bell thermos clutched to her chest. “Well anyways,” She looked at him and then thrust the thermos to him. “As a token of my appreciation, I made you something. It’s really yummy.” She then leaned in and blinked her eyes. “But not for the lightweights, if you catch my drift.” She whispered that last bit, not wanting Mr. Rooke to have any suspicions of what she was giving his TA.

Chad called Esther, talked to her throughout the weekend, apologized for losing her at the party, but no one seemed interested in talking about the party. Honestly, that was fine. The less they asked about where he was, the less likely it was that he'd have to lie about it. Still, he gave some space to Esther, not wanting to crowd in on her, adn he had no doubt that any attempt to pick up where they'd left off would likely involve him getting caught by her mother, and that wasn't something he really wanted to entertain. If he was going to get Esther, he was going to get it done right, adn that meant no interruptions. Still, he knew her mother tended to work late most nights. Maybe he could convince her to let him come by after school one day...

Harrison had spent most of the weekend out and about town, Jane in tow with him. He really hadn't been keen on leaving ehr at home. Old friends of their father kept coming over, adn kept bringing beer. It never went well, and there was one occasion that harrison had taken Jane to one of the safe houses that Gideon used, the two of them crashing there. They couldn't stay long though, Harrison knwoing that the kind of people that mainly used the safe houses were teh kind that would be ready to shoot him outright and do as they pleased with Jane. Entirely too dangerous. He toyed with talking to Gideon about lodging him, but he knew if he did that, he was going to be in Gideon's pocket, not just one of his runners and dealers. Still, for Jane it might be worth the risks.

These thoughts were still on hsi mind as he walked into the classroom, taking his place at the front of the class, glaring at the class a moment before getting out the few things he was going to need for the class. Rooke had a small stack of things to mark on the desk, and he strated on it. It was all pretty easy to process, and harrison knew why Rooke had wanted him. All it cost was time, no real effort, but time was in short supply. The statement of Mr. Trenton drew his eyes up, only one person really had called him that, and that was Esther.

And there she was. Harrison leaned back in his seat a moment, eyeing her as she stood, seeig the nervous way she held herself, and deciding that her outfit suited her well enough, not advertising like the party, but still showing that she had some appealing assets if she let herself beleive it. When she thurst the thermos at him, he cocked an eyebrow at her, not sure if she was serious. There was a moment of a biting reply coming up, ready to pull the rug out from under her, blister her ears with a tirade, and what was more, do it in front of the class where she'd likely never feel comforetable again. And his mouth opened to start saying it.

But she was earnest, and on some level the nerves she showed reminded him of Jane, almost always afraid. And his tearing a wide strip off of her wasn't going to help her get past that, it was going to dig a hole and stuff her into it, adn she might never stop. He reached out, not quite believing that he was doing it, though he tilted his head as she mentioned that it wasn't for lightweights.
"The hell are you doing with it then?" He asked her, though there was no anger, no real reproach. If anything, it sounded like Harrison Trenton was making a joke! He took the thermos from her, twisting to slide it into his small messenger bag as best he could.

For a moment, she expected him to say some kind of sneering remark, something befitting of the reputation of Harrison Trenton. Snarky, rude, something that could potentially scar her from ever approaching him ever again. But he didn’t. And for that, Esther was immediately grateful. Surely he didn’t prey on the nice people. She liked to think she was one of the nice people. Very quiet, incredibly shy, still coming into her own and her confidence but certainly not qualified to be subjected to his cruelty. Then again, the man was a mystery.

He looked at the thermos like it was a foreign object. Well, considering it had Tinker Bell and her fairy friends decorated on it, she didn’t blame him. It seemed so odd for someone like him to even have that in his pack but it was the best she had. It was also her favorite and she just hoped that he didn’t find the object so obscene that he’d beak it. She really hoped to get it back. So really, it was a risk giving it to him. Though she trusted he was capable of returning something of someone’s who never crossed him in an unpleasant unharmed. Esther had half a mind to remind him politely to return it back to her in one piece but she decided not to. She didn’t want to anger it.

His response took her off guard and her face fell for a moment. But it sounded like a joke and she wanted to go about it in a light way. A smile formed onto her face as he took the thermos and her hands shoved into her back pockets. “It’s not available in stores. It can only be made at the Martin house.” She said softly. “I think you’ll like it. And if not…well…I didn’t know what to make you that you’d like. But it’s a Martin tradition to always give someone Bangberry Jungle Juice as a thank you.” She said softly. “So…” She teetered back and forth on her feet, first the heels and then the ball of her feet and repeat, before stopping. “Well thanks anyways. Enjoy.” She waved awkwardly at him before beating a hasty retreat to her desk.

Sitting down, she sunk into her seat and Abby and Mallory looked at her incredulously. “What?”
“You…why?” Abby asked.
“He stopped me from getting raped. I wanted to say thank you.”
“To him?” Mallory whispered.
“Oh come off it. He’s a person underneath all that dangerous, scary male bravado.” She scoffed.
“Way, way, way underneath that.” Abby supplied.

Esther smiled. “Okay so he’s scary, mysterious, has a really bad reputation and fits the bill of the really hot bad boy from the wrong side of town. But I bet he’s a good person underneath it all. If he wasn’t, he would have let me be raped. But he didn’t. So…some part of him…”
“Esther he dealt those drugs.”
“Yeah but maybe he felt bad…” She defended.
“Save it Abs. She’s got too good of a heart to think ill on even the worst human being.”
“That’s not true.” Esther pointed out. “I think Hitler was a very bad man, no redeeming qualities in him whatsoever.”

Malloy rolled her eyes and grumbled under her breath. “She really did just compare Trenton to Hitler…”
Abby giggled and turned in her seat. Esther just smiled to herself and glanced to Harrison. He seemed miserable, always angry and like he hated life. Perhaps she could give him small doses of sunshine from time to time.

The name of 'Bangberry' amde harrison wonder what exactly the usual pupose of this stuff was really. Esther was entirely without much in the way of guile, so he was willing to take it on faith that she wasn't trying to use the drink as anything other than what she said it was supposed to be. A thank you for not letting her succumb to a terrible situation. Harrison was a bastard, but even he had some standards. There was a difference to selling roofies, and another to watching them get used and doing nothing about it. Still, Esther needed to get her head screwed on marginally straighter to make sure she didn't wind up back in the same situation.

He watched her walk away. It was a nice view to be sure, adn harrison actually weighed the option of calling her back over to him. He didn't say anything up until Rooke came in, and set a new stack of papaer on his desk. Harrison sighed.
"Is there an office I can use? I'll get more done here than at home?" Harrison asked. Rooke nodded.
"Yeah, there's an old office down by the wrestling room. You know it?" The teacher asked. Harrison nodded.
"Yeah, it's in like sub-basement one or something, the very bottom of the school."
"That's the one. It's quiet, it's out of the way. You can use it after school." Harrison nodded. It was a good idea really.

Chad messaged Esther, seeing if she was interested in meeting him for lunch, figuring he had to get teh contact back with her, make sure the heat they'd had didn't fade out completely. He didn't think it'd be terribly hard to get her fired back up, and he did want to finish what they'd started.

1 is a lip kiss, 2 is a body kiss, above the belt. 3 is an erotic touch, above the belt. 4 is an erotic touch below the belt. 5 is an erotic kiss below the belt, BUT, not against genitals. 6 is an erotic kiss anywhere. 7 is actual oral. 8 and 9 are free for all.

Esther chanced a quick peek to her phone when she felt it buzz. She smiled when she saw it was a text from Chad. Over the weekend, he hadn’t been very smothering. She appreciated that since Sundays were her days with her mom and Saturdays were just like any other week day since her mom worked late that night. But the different was that on Saturdays, Mrs. Martin only worked one of her jobs and that was the late night one so Esther had usually most of the day with her. Sure, her friends could sleepover and stuff but they usually knew to go home after breakfast. The weekend was her only time to hang out with her mom otherwise all week days, she was so busy. Esther usually waited up for her but they only hung out briefly before sleep claimed them. They tried and she knew her mom did the best she could. Starting this summer though, she could get a part time job and start bringing in her own money to take some load off of her mom. That would be good.

She texted him back, letting him know she’d love to see him at lunch. After that party, considering what had happened, or rather what almost happened, Esther was a bit on the fence about going all the way with Chad. On one hand, she still really wanted to. On the other hand, she was a bit spooked and the anytime soon, the last thing she wanted was to have sex. Suffice to say it killed her sex drive a bit was an understatement. Then again, she hadn’t kissed Chad since Friday. Who knew?

Lunch came and Esther joined Abby and Mallory. She told them that she was having lunch with Chad, only this time they didn’t seem so thrilled, namely Abby. “Can’t you just tell him you want to hang out with your girls?”
Esther blinked her eyes. “What? Since when did you stop being happy for me?”
“I am happy for Esther, I just…” Abby pursed her lips.
Mallory looked at her. “We just don’t want you to get hurt.”
“Why would I get hurt? Chad has been great to me.”
It took all Mallory had not to snort. Abby just sighed softly. “He took up your time every lunch all last week.”
“Because that’s the only time I can really spend time with him. I see you guys every period and we always hang out after school if I don’t have practice, if Mallory doesn’t and if you don’t have obligations at the paper.”

It wasn’t so much that Abby wanted her friend with her but she no longer trusted Chad. It still boggled her mind at what could have been so important that he was gone long enough for something bad to happen to her? Maybe it was her own guilt. She wasn’t sure. All she knew was something in her gut told her not to trust him and her gut never failed her. Though she didn’t actually have a gut…

“Just…be careful okay? You don’t need to do anything you’re not ready for.”

Esther just smiled and kissed Abby’s cheek. She then gave her and Mallory hugs before going off to find Chad.

Both girls watched their friend go. Mallory looked to Abby. "Do you trust him?"
"No."
"Good. Neither do I."
"It'll be in our best interest to keep an eye on our friend, especially after what almost happened at the party." Abby had told Mallory over the weekend and she had been shocked and felt even more guilt. If she hadn't distracted Chad...

It was a weekend of revelations, that's for sure. Mallory was going to try to learn the word 'no' as it pertained to sex and Abby wasn't going to ever let Esther out of her sight again, she didn't care how addicting Jaime was.

Chad was waiting at the same corner that he and Esther sat in, and had another take out box in front of him. Gods forbid that he didn't do something to try and make up for his vanishing act at the party. Mal had been a great lay, but on some level he could have gleefully strangled her for interfering. He was pretty sure no one would have blamed him. Maybe not even mallory herself. But that was a thought for another time. Now he had Esther coming to him again, and he needed to be smooth for her, make sure she knew how important she was to him. Or at least how important she was supposed to be. He was still fuzzy on where he actually sat on that distinction.

He hadn't been stingy, and made sure one of the team had made the run for the food, getting it from the best place he could think of for an "I'm Sorry" meal. Aquila's Fine Italian was teh best place you could get Italian food, as it was run by an actual Italian family. Prices were actually very reasonable when you considered the portions and quality that you were getting. That and the youngest daughter, who was typically working the counter was incredibly hot, drawing in customers on that alone. Chad had gone with a classic fettuccine alfredo, and baked garlic bread topped with a four cheese blend. It was decadent, it was elaborate, and it was glorious to behold. EVen from a few feet away you could smell the food, and there were no shortage of glances towards the table.

Jaime wasn't far behind Esther, breezing up to Mallory and Abby, but instantly taking in the looks they were exchanging.
"So are we at the point of being honest with Esther about her boyfriend yet?" He asked very quietly.

Esther found Chad where she usually found him, at their lunch table they usually frequented. She could smell the fresh Italian herbs and scents as she got closer. Goodness, she loved Italian food and once again, Chad outdid himself. If this was his way of making it up to her for totally ‘ditching’ her at the party, then he was already doing well. The way to her heart was easily food. Walking up to the side of him to the seat adjacent to his, she sat down and set her bag on the table. Sure, she had been eager to have lunch with him but that didn’t mean he was off the hook. She had this look on her face that was a cross between a stern smile and a little disappointment, something that said he had better have something up his sleeve to make her ‘forgive’ him.

“Hi Chad.” She didn’t kiss him, she didn’t show him affection. No, she just acted like one would to their friend. Not that she wanted to break up with Chad. But she wasn’t about to kiss him because that would just be a kind of rewarding for his uncool act of leaving her at the party when she had gone so she could spend time with him. It made her really rethink wanting to lose her virginity to him and though the idea still seemed so appealing because he was really good at that stuff, it made her wonder if she wanted to go that far with him. Though she knew he didn’t ditch her, she just wished he had stayed or came back to her sooner.

Abby and Mallory looked to Jaime and nodded their heads slowly. “But she doesn’t want to hear it. She just wants us to be happy for her. But it’s hard to do that when suspicions against Chad are coming more into prominence.” They all knew his reputation. Star track athlete, totally hunk-a-rama and one of the finest catches. But like any other teenage boy, he had his vices. It was one thing to blame it on the teenage hormones and horniness, because that didn’t just extend to guys. It extended to girls. It was all part of being the wild animals of the human race. They were still animals after all, regardless of the age. Abby and Mallory were comfortable to have had sex. To them, they had wanted it and had no second thoughts about it. But they knew Esther and she had a different outlook, she had certain standards that was perfectly fine for her to have but they didn’t want her to be disappointed or coerced into doing something she wasn’t ready for, simply because she had a boyfriend, especially one who didn’t exactly try to change his reputation or assumptions about him.

Mallory knew that very well, something she’d keep tightly sealed.

"So am I on evidence detail then? Get enough proof to show her that her boyfriend is a tool? Or...do we let this play out?" Jaime asked. "I'm not used to just letting shit go down." He admit. Jaime stared acrtoss the room at where Chad and Esther were sitting. Even he knew that there was a high likelyhood that Chad would be able to patch things up with Esther, not the least of which was because on some level, he was sure that Esther wanted to make things right between them. Poor girl.

Chad could feel the sense of...distance would be his word of choice on this meeting with Esther. That put him a little on edge. He was goign to have to put a lot more into this than he'd thought originally. There was a twinge in his mind, a thought. Maybe if this was going to work like he wanted...maybe he might actually have to...well, date Esther. See where thigns went? And not just view her as a notch on the belt. Maybe she deserved that much. Who knew, Esther might surprise him enmormously, be someone that he legitimately wanted to be a part of. Maybe it was time to be a little more honest with her.

"Hi Esther." He answered, leaning forward a little. "I wanted to talk a bit before we got into the food. I did wrong at the party." He admit. "I should have gotten back to you sooner than I did. After I had the initial result for the situation I had to resolve was done, I should have just left, not...lingered to make sure of everything. Someone else could have taken care of it by then, and you deserved better than I gave you. So...I'm sorry." He explained, offering a hand to her, palm up, an offer to take his hand, accept his apology.

Abby’s hand slid over Jaime’s shoulder and she rested her cheek there, her eyes glued like a hawk to the scene of Esther and Chad. “As much as I’d love for you to gather evidence, I feel like for the sake of our friend, we can’t pin her against him. She won’t believe us, no matter what we tell her or show her, so we just…need to wait until it unfolds.” She sighed softly and then glanced to Mallory. “What do you think?”

She nodded her head. “No, I agree. Considering we already expressed doubts, she will just think it’s coming from that protective place and think that her friends can’t support her, no matter how many times she’s support us in our decisions.” Especially Mallory’s. Both Abby and Esther knew that she was probably going to find out the hard way that sleeping around with every guy she saw within reason, was probably not going to end well for her. But they knew they couldn’t tell her that. She had to learn that and even Mallory knew that. And Esther deserved that same courtesy. “If things start to take a turn with them and she tells us her doubts and even she’s suspicious, then we can…arrange something so she can see it herself. But we can’t gather evidence against her boyfriend and tell her. It’d be a slap in her face and we could risk losing her and throwing her right into Chad’s deceitful arms.”

Both girls nodded and then looked to Jaime. “What say you our non-bias third party male representative?” Abby asked softly, resting her cheek back on her hand which rested on his shoulder.

Esther didn’t lean into the table. She just looked at him, not even at the food. Her hands rested properly in her lap over her bag which sat in her lap and she just waited for him to say something, to basically start the apology. A text message didn’t mean he was immediately off the hook. Sure, she had said yes to this lunch and she had been thankful that he didn’t hover over her all weekend after the party but at the same time, she would have liked…a bit something more. Considering that he had left her at the party, considering what had happened and she was sure he knew, she was just expecting something more than a text and him keeping his distance. It certainly put things into perspective a bit.

Sure, once she came out of the haze that Chad “cared” for her with that text, she and Abby talked more about it. Even after thinking about it and some light talking, Esther was able to see that it didn’t completely let him off the hook. As he began to apologize, she nodded her head slowly, listening to him. He apologized. And he seemed sincere from what she could tell. After he spoke, she just looked at him, just trying to read his expressions. He seemed genuine. And she did still really like him. They had a close connection and considering he had courted her all summer, she could give him the benefit of the doubt. What kind of a person would she be to dump someone because he had to tend to his cousin at a party for her own sake? It’s not like he went off with another girl or just downright ditched her.

Looking down at his hand, Esther placed hers into it and wrapped her fingers around it. She brought his hand up and kissed the back of it before resting it to her cheek. “I forgive you Chad.” She said softly. “But don’t think you’re getting lucky any time soon.” Which was kind of like a little test that she had in mind to see how long he’d stick around knowing he wasn’t going to get sex from her as soon as earlier anticipated. Suffice to say, her trust in him was a little shaken. How many more times would someone from the track team interrupt their time together?

Jaime nodded just a little, weighing what they were saying. It was likely the truth of things, if they simply threw a pile of evidence into her face about the fact her boyfriend was a sleeze bag. But that didn't mean he was actually agreeing not to gather it. Gathering the information would very likely make Estehr think he was an asshole, at least in the short term, but that was a label he'd worn before. And likely would wear it again. Well, definitely would again. He knew it was likely going to even drive something of a wedge between him and Abby, but...this was a good reason. Esther was a better person than she gave herself credit for, and she deserved better than Chad was going to give her. If Abby and Mallory weren't willing to make a stand on that for fear of making it worse...well, it seemed lie it was time for an asshole to step up.
"You're not wrong." He nodded as he spoke. "But it's not right either. Anything we do is going to piss her off. So...she's going to need you guys when this all goes bad. I'll take this one." He reached up and pat Abby's cheek, shifting his stance so that he didn't let her head drop. He hesitateda moment, and then kissed her forehead. He had work to do, and started to walk away, back to his little office in the yearbook room. If he needed to get dirt on Chad, that was where he needed to start.

Chad smiled as she took his hand, that feeling that he had made progress with Esther. He kept the moment of dismay at his hearing of the words of not getting lucky soon. He smiled though, drawing her hand to his lips for a faint kiss.
"We've waited this long. What's a little while longer?" He asked with a wink. He kissed her hand again, squeezing it gently, and then let her go. "But we should eat! We don't want to let it go to waste after all." He point out, pulling the boxes over, adn lifting the covers, letting out a cloud of steam, revealing the contents below them. And it looked absolutely amazing. He set out a pair of plates, and then lifted a generous helping of the pasta onto one, and a slice of the garlic bread onto it. The cheese left long strings behind it as he parted it fromt he loaf, chad rotating hte bread to collect the cheese back onto the piece, and then setting it on the plate. A fork went inot the pasta, and he slid the plate to Esther. It wasn't heaping, but wasn't just a tiny meal either. He served himself quickly. Time for good food, and, if he was being hoenst, good company.

Abby turned to Jaime as he spoke and the way he was talking sounded like he was going to…yes, exactly that. “Wait—“ She started to say but he kissed her forehead and she frowned. “Okay.” She finally conceded and her shoulders drooped as he walked away to get to work.

Mallory’s arm slid around Abby’s shoulder and she let her friend rest her shoulder on hers. “I promise that if he uncovers the truth, no one is going to hate him. Esther will thank him in the long run.” If anything, she was more concerned that they were all going to hate her in the end. She had to do something so that Jaime never uncovered the truth. No one could know. This was a secret that she and Chad were going to keep buried. What was that song? Yes, two can keep a secret if one of them…is dead. No, that was just going too far! Then they’d really hate her.

“Come on, let’s eat.”
“I’m not hungry.” Abby frowned.
“We can spy on Esther while we eat.” Mallory was trying to speak to the investigative reporter in Abby’s blood.
“I’m so hungry now.” She smiled.

Esther was actually pretty impressed by Chad’s response. She expected him to hightail it or show a sudden disinterest in her because he wasn’t going to get laid any time soon. But he stayed. And he seemed pretty accepting of it. She smiled though, the little kiss to her hand a comforting feeling. “My thoughts exactly.” She took her hand away as he declared that they should eat and she didn’t refuse the food. Once all the containers were opened, she got the serious scent of rich fettucine and delicious garlic bread, all of it making her mouth water. Taking her plate, she didn’t waste a second. She dug in, taking such big bites of her food but slowly. She wanted to savor this meal, it was so good—judging by the sounds she made as she ate. Covering her full mouth, she chewed. “This is so good. It’s better than sex.” Not that she really knew but considering she was once showing just how much she loved food, it could be believable.

Yes, Esther Martin was still the fat girl on the inside despite her new figure.
Her plate was empty in what seemed too soon and she looked at the food longingly. What the hell? She could splurge one day. She did have practice today after all! “Can I have more?” She pushed her empty plate forward, eyeing the fettucine and the garlic bread like a lustful predator ready to pounce, a look usually reserved for guys when they see a fine female they wanted to go to town on. Or…in?

Towards the end of lunch, that one jock guy who had been making some seriously lascivious eyes at Mallory during that one cheerleading practice of hers, distracting him so that he took a football to the head, walked by and sat down at Mallory and Abby’s table.

“Excuse me while I go find Jaime.” Abby easily deflected before she became the odd third wheel and gathered her things, going to the yearbook room.
Mallory turned to the guy and smiled. “Can I help you?”
“I certainly hope so.” He grinned. “I’m Blake. Varsity quarterback.”
“I’m Mallory. Future head-cheerleader.”
“The title will suit you well.”
“Just as varsity quarterback suits you well. So you’re the star of the team that we all root for.”
“I try.” He said it bashfully that she actually found it charming. “But what I’d like more would be to take you out, get to know you and maybe get distracted by your mesmerizing hips once more.” It wasn’t the most refined approach of a line but he made it work.

And Mallory seemed pretty charmed, mostly knowing that the star of the high school football team found her hot enough to ask out. This ought to be fun. “Crappy line, but I can give you an A for effort.” She grinned. “But my answer is yes. And if you’re good, you just might get the chance to get distracted with more than my mesmerizing hips.” You’re such a slut. Yes she was!

The bell that signaled the end of lunch rang and Blake smiled. “Perfect. I’ll get your number after football practice. Then we can decide on the perfect day and time.” He took her hand and kissed the back of it. “Until then Mal.” He then got up and left her, going off to class.

Mallory smiled to herself and collected her things, heading to class. She actually couldn’t wait to see Abby and Esther and tell them. Perhaps Blake could be more than just a conquest.

Chad smiled at her words about the food, and leaned closer to her.
"We'll put that to the test sometime." He murmured to her, running his hand along her back, fingertip trailing along her faintly before he winked and went back to his plate. The flirtation and the teasing was fun, it was something that he didn't always indulge in. But it was enjoyable with Esther. She had some wit to her, more than he was used to. Maybe she was a better catch than he'd thought. When she asked for more, he checked the time. There was still some left, and he lifted another half sized portion onto her plate, along with a generous chunk of garlic bread. She deserved a chance to indulge after all.

"We'll call it a good meal after that. But if you ask me nicely, I might let you take the leftovers." He said with a smirk, sliding the plate back to her, closing up the food again to keep it warm, but the act of doing so spread the scent of the well prepared Italian food. He was going to have to score some extra cash soon if he was going to keep treating Esther to meals like this. He dug back into his plate with a smile.

Jaime was back int he yearbook office, no one else in there. He took a deep breath, running his hands along the stack of file folders in front of him. He was a compulsive record keeper, and no picture or story that was submitted to yearbook was ever thrown out. It was added to his personal archive. And he knew them all. In some ways he knew the students of this school better than anyone else could hope to. No one else went through his archives. Not even Abby had seen more than a glimpse of them, and most assumed they were far far smaller than they actually were.

Opening a deep investigation on Chad was going to be time consuming, adn most of that was going to be done at lunch, and after school. he wouldn't do it with high chances of being interrupted. Opening an archive file was almost a spiritual thing to Jaime, as close to religion as he'd ever come. Information was somethign he sought after. In some ways, he knew that if this kind of thing continued after high school, he'd likely be able to be a powerful aid to Abby in her journalism. All he needed to do was find someone that wanted to pay him to gather information. The lights in the room were off. He admit that he was getting carried away when he contemplated getting an oil lamp for this, and just turned on his desk lamp, throwing the surface into stark clarity. He opened the first folder, adn started to dig through what he had on hand about Chad.

Harrison stepped into the lowest portion of the school. There was a basement level in some places, housing the indoor pool and the secondary gym, but this, the wrestling room, was below even that. He pushed the door open, and heard a sudden scuffling. He flicked the lights on, and then sighed. A pair of freshmen were hurriedly tucking themselves back into clothes, the girl looking terribly embarrassed. Harrison stepped away from teh door, adn aimed his thumb at it.
"This is my space now. Fuck off boy." He ordered.
"Right! Yeah, yeah." The young man nodded hurriedly as he pulled his shirt on, and held out a hand to help the girl up.
"She can stay if she wants. But you gotta go. Now." There was a moment of confusion on his face, clearly warriing with his pride to stay until she was ready to go, versus knowing that if he stayed Harrison was likely to beat the hell out of him. Fear overwhlemed his pride, and he bolted. The girl blushed furiously as she jerked her shorts up, and furiously tried to get into her blouse. Harrison only smiled, and head for the office.

A moment later she looked inside to see Harrison setting up shop. He looked up at her.
"Want me to finish what he started?" He asked her. SHe shook her head. "Then take off."
"Um...I didn't think I had a choice." She said quietly. Harrison looked her dead in the eye.
"I don't go where I aint welcome. So unless you want me to come over and finish what he was starting...piss off girl." SHe nodded quickly, and fled. Harrison chuckled to himself a moment, amused byt he whole thing, and set to grading the papers.

She grinned a little, despite the fact that he cheeks did turn a little red. Okay, so even through the weirdness of their little relationship from last Friday, she did still feel that attraction to him and if she hadn’t felt the alarm bells go off in her head about what happened, she’d be so ready and all for getting into bed with him. But she had a feeling that when it did happen, it would definitely be worth the wait. “I don’t doubt that you’d be able to prove me wrong too.” She grinned broader this time, her blush nowhere to be seen in her cheeks.

After giving her a second helping, generous too—she was really glad that she had practice that day after school—Esther dug in. It was so delicious, she’d be happy with taking the rest of it home. But that was such a bad idea. All it took was one deviation and there went her entire diet. And after these lunches that Chad spoiled her with, she had to work double hard to work it off so it didn’t stick. “Oh, don’t give me the leftovers. I’ll be back to chubby town in a heartbeat, especially if you keep spoiling me like this.” She laughed softly. “You don’t need to get an extravagant lunch all the time, Chad. I’m perfectly content with bringing a hearty salad to lunch. The guard office has a fridge that members can store their food in if they want. It’s no big deal. I’m really grateful for them but I don’t think you want me chubby again.” He certainly didn’t notice her before she got skinny.

Finishing her food, the bell that signaled the end of lunch came and she got up and threw her trash away. She moved back to Chad and kissed his cheek. “I gotta run. Text me if you want to do lunch again tomorrow. And if you want to meet before practice, let me know.” She didn’t want to stay too long. He was still kind of in the dog house and she didn’t want to fly into his trap again. He had a special way about his seduction skills that made her want to throw all her inhibitions and reservations out the window. In other words, very dangerous!

Waving bye to him, she grabbed her bag and went off to class. She met up with Mallory and Abby inside. They asked about her lunch and she told them she forgave Chad but she was still on the fence. That he basically had a lot to prove and they seemed to approve her decision, glad to know Esther hadn’t fallen back into his dreamy clutches.

“So I met a guy.” Mallory interjected.
“Oh?” Abby and Esther both raised an eyebrow, curious about the details. “Tell us more.” Esther grinned.
“His name is Blake and he’s the varsity football team’s quarterback.”
“Ooh, Varsity guy. Is he going to be a conquest or more?” Abby asked.

Mallory shrugged her shoulders and smiled, bashfully even, which was a first by Mallory standards! “Maybe more. I think I want to turn a new leaf.”
“And what spurred this on?” Esther asked, intrigued. “I thought you lived for playing the field and being adored by many, not just one.” She teased.
Mallory laughed. “Yeah, but I’d love for a guy to look at me the way Jaime looks at Abby or the way Chad looks at you.”
“Mal, all guys look at you like that.”
“Yeah, but once we sleep together…I mean I want something more permanent. I could do well having a boyfriend.”

Abby and Esther exchanged a look and then gave an incredulous ‘Yeah, right’ look to Mallory.
“Hey, I could! Wait and see. Monogamy and I can be best friends.”
“That would be an impressive feat. No offenses Mals.” Abby grinned. The bell rang signaling the start of class.

“None taken.” She smirked. Oddly enough, it was a kind of compliment to her. Oddly enough, she liked being adored by many, desired by all with a long list of conquests. But perhaps Blake would be interesting to explore for something more than just a conquest on both of their notches.

There was a line between making a good play and just being an asshole in the end, Chad knew that, and knew that it was not a good idea to flirt with that line too much, knowing the eventual and likely end game of the relationship wasn't going to be one that Esther was glad to see happen. But still, he ahd to take the chances as they came if he was going to make the progress he wanted to. The talk about her gaining back weight...
"Esther, all I really want is for you to be happy. However you have to do that...just do it. And I'll be good with it, and most importantly, with you." He told her, resting a hand on her shoulder lightly for a moment.

"I'll be in touch." He promised her, and then weighed his options. He wanted to still give her some space. But he needed to keep up some presence. Probably actually use his phone and call her instead of texting. Rarely done these days, but it'd do as a better gesture.

Harrison buried his face in his hands. Why had he agreed to this? Marking was infuriating. So much of it was subjective in a subject like English, not a lot of absolutes. He'd warn Rooke that the comments he'd left hadn't exactly be PC, but they were honest. He read over the last paper, adn had to admit, this one was a bit more...attention getting. it was well laid out, made it's points well, and the person writing it had...for lack of a better term, integrity to their writing. That made him start to think. And then he read the name. He rolled his eyes. Of course. If it had been anyone else, he'd have simply shuffled it aside. But now...he felt like he shoudl actually look into it a bit, just get a better idea of who he was dealing with. He made the mark on the page, wrote a few brief comments, and then put it on the stack. Job done. TIme to get class over with, and then get his looking done with.

Jaime was quiet, making his notes carefully, listing the names and events that he needed to build his smaer campaign against Chad. It wasn't hard. There was a string of 'true love' girlfriends he had, many of them girls recovering from self-esteem issues, much like Esther. If Chad had a type, this was it. And it was what he needed to make this stick. He had more than people thought. Most seemed to think Chad might have done this two, maybe three times. But some comments from the team, and some from Chad himself, painted a different picture. he'd need to verify the stories, adn that called for some leg work. He had what he needed though. Names. Of the other girls so much like Esther that Chad had used. And it was going to take awhile to track down all eleven of them. He shut off the lamp, and stowed his archives, putting everything back in it's place. Time to go.

When classes were done, Harrison moved off to the practice fields. He leaned on a fence, adn watched the colour party go through it's routine, picking out the stars of the party, adn the ones that were getting coached on their actions. Esther Martin was just in the latter category, her movements just noticably out of synch with the others in the party. But the more he watched, the more he saw why. His spot was near where they'd have to pass to reach the locker room, and he waited for them to file past before pushing himself off the fence, adn speaking as Esther came up, close to the back of the group.
"They're right you know. You are out of time with them." he started calmly, turning to look at her. "But not because you're behind, like they said. You know hte routine better, you're a quarter beat ahead of them, and that's what's throwing you out of step."

Back
Top Bottom