Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a sailor moon rp partner (m x f females only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

datsuto

Planetoid
i need someone to rp as sailor mercury and i will rp as a half human half monster male oc and here is how it goes it involves my oc and amy anderson being childhood friends and they have a crush on each other here is a actual run down of how it goes amy anderson is the smartest girl in school smart and beautiful one day darron harness a muscular strong yet gentle young man who only uses his strengh to help people and animals gets transferd to amy's school and is supprised when they see each other because they are childhood friends who have a crush on each other and they catch up one day darron finally asks amy out but both of them have secrets amy is sailor mercury while darron is half human half monster whose father was monster soldier for a monster king one day darron gets a message from his father's leader and informs him that his parents was killed and unless he attacks the sailor scouts his girlfriend will be killed and amy gets a messege to destroy the monsters and both have no idea they are attacking each other will they live happily ever after or will it turn into a tragedy lets find out together shall we?
have to be one liner and it can be smut but they have to be able to play salior mercury and the other sailor scouts and i will play the king and my ocs and the monsters and it has to be age 15 that they met again like my idea pm me or give me a shout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom