Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

READ ME, READ ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetdreamer

Super-Earth
Hola fellow roleplayers! So, I belonged to this website many moons ago, took a detour, and came back for a new start and looking for new partners! As the thread title suggests I would prefer 1/1's because life gets in the way and I can't always post every day, although I do my best to post at least once a day, if not more on my free days (haha!).

Anyways, let's get to the good stuff! Let's talk RP!
1) Please be semi-literate. I understand we are all human, hopefully, so we should all make mistakes. I majored in English Education at college and still make mistakes, so I'm not asking for perfection. However, I did major in English, so if I cringe when I read your response then I probably won't reply. It's that simple.
2) Post lengths vary because situations, characters, and players all vary. I write as much as I can but if I'm exhausted or well rested, my posts will be completely different in length and everything. Again, I'm human, and you won't always get a novel out of my because I write enough on my own, but if I'm inspired then you may get a novel. Deal with it.
3) I usually play females, but I will play males, and I love double characters because it tends to add more to plots.
4) I prefer to post via PM as it's easier for me to keep track of, but I can post via thread if convinced.
5) I love fandoms, I'm a huge nerd, but I love the characters as they are, so I tend to leave them alone. That being said, I like original characters, and generally stick with modern/slice of life/romance roleplays. Again, really good plots may have me try others, so don't abandon me just for that, especially if you've already gotten this far!
6) I can't think of a sixth, but feel free to ask me anything I didn't just cover!

Now, onto the even better stuff, ideas! Keep in mind that these are just that, ideas, so they can be changed at your request, or feel free to throw in some new ideas if reading these captures your creative juices and produces something different. (Disclaimer: most of them are more open ended and literally just ideas so that we can create plots together, or let events unfold naturally based on character development)
1) 2 friends get drunk and blur some lines. Can they come back and be just friends? Does it open up repressed feelings that are not returned by the other half? Do they try to work it out but get torn apart? Does one of them have a significant other? Anything can happen!
2) Our characters meet in therapy (physical? emotional?) and hit it off. Do things develop? Can they help each other get past whatever happened to put them there?
3) My character (a student, secretary, random person) is caught masturbating in public by your character. What kind of relationship evolves?
4) A girl finds out she is pregnant and must tell her boyfriend. Will he believe it's his or blame her for cheating with her ex?
5) Their parents are both divorced and remarry. That is how our characters meet as step brother and sister. They either don't get along at all, or they get along a little too well.

I'll add more later, but that's what I have for now. Again, feel free to PM me if you're interested or have any ideas of your own you would like to share! I look forward to hearing from you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom