Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread Female Seeking Male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Bluemoon Community,
I have been looking around for Ideas to do my request thread by and well I have come across this layout that I like. So I figured I would make my own Request and let you guys see what I am able to do or what I would like to do. Now There will be a few rules of course. So please read and go by them if you can, otherwise I will not roleplay with you.

⚫ Semi-Litearate please! I like a fairly descriptive RP.
⚫ Third person only. Not into first person.
⚫ I prefer M/F pairings, I will do no others, sorry
⚫ I don't care if you IRL are male or female.
⚫ Short term or Long term, either is fine.
⚫ I prefer to RP other Thread, Pms no IMS!
⚫ With Fandoms it would be OCXCannon My (My OC with the Cannon)
⚫ My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/xxgreywolfxx
⚫ DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!! Just send me a PM!
⚫ Anything with more 's mean the more interest I have in it/The more I am craving it
⚫ If you didn't read these, STOP AND READ THE ABOVE!

And you get the drill with the s and all that...

And now here are a list of Ideas that I have

Original Plots
Bound by Blood Taken
MC hasn’t had the best of luck in life thus far. Despite their efforts at (becoming wealthy, getting the girl/guy of their dreams, insert MC's greatest desire here), it seems as if everything they want is always just outside of their reach. MC is in a slump and they don’t know how to get out of it. While cleaning out their house’s basement, MC finds an old book with weird symbols in it and text that seems to be written in Latin. MC dusts it off a bit and shows it to a friend to see what they think of it. When they discover that it’s a spell book, MC's friend dares them to do one of the rituals. What’s the harm? It’s probably fake, they both figure. Assuming the ritual won’t work anyway, MC accepts the dare, gathers the required ingredients and performs it. When nothing happens, MC and their friend have a good laugh and the friend leaves. When MC begins to clear the ritual space, they’re greeted by YC, the demon that they’ve summoned. YC explains that they have the ability to possess the body of other human beings in order to manipulate their thoughts and actions so that they submit to MC's will. Upon signing a contract in blood, YC will be bound in service to MC until MC can no longer honor the terms of the contract. It is unclear what will happen if the contract is ever broken. Desperate to change their circumstances, MC is hasty to sign the contract and start making some demands. For every possession that YC is asked to complete, a sacrifice is required. Fresh blood. At first YC only requires a few drops of blood from MC. But gradually the demon requires more. The longer YC is around to perform tasks for MC the stronger the demon’s blood lust grows and the greater the sacrifices must become to satiate YC. When the demon requests a human sacrifice, MC refuses. As close as they are to having their perfect life, that’s a line that they’re unwilling to cross. This refusal breaks their contract and YC is free to roam and wreak havoc on the unsuspecting.
(DemonxHuman)

Shift
While driving home on a quiet backstreet, MC spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, MC pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. MC drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (YC) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for YC to sleep, MC heads off to bed. By morning, YC is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as MC enters the room to check up on them. YC tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying MC. According to shapeshifter law, YC now owes MC their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.
(ShifterxHuman)

Little Red Riding Hood
Everyone knows the story of Little Red Riding Hood. But do they? What they don’t know is that the wolf was not a wolf, but a werewolf instead. One that knew the secrets of the old witch that lived in the woods. The one who lived peacefully, but practiced magic and threatened to extinguish the werewolf race. So the pack leader, the Big Bad Wolf, killed her, made her disappear. But the huntsman, the witch’s son, sought revenge and got it—finishing the pack leader for good. But this only created a larger blood feud, sending the whole pack out to get the huntsman and his family. With the huntsman’s only daughter in the middle of this war, Little Red, as they call her, the pack will stop at nothing to get their final revenge and end the war. But when Red and one of the wolves fall in love, what will become of them?
(WerewolfxHuman)

Beauty and the Boss
MC is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on MC with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, MC 's father is confronted by YC, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen YC’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. MC’s father owes YC a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, YC offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or YC will come for him. When MC ’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. MC moves in to YC’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment MC arrives, YC is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, MC comes to see that YC isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time YC proposes marriage, MC refuses. MC becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. YC allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While MC is away, YC is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When MC returns, she finds YC wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.
(BossxDaughter of person)

Million Dollar Wedding
MC and YC have just been cast to participate in the most popular game show on TV. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity, since the prizes are always amazing for anyone who finishes the game. And the premise is simple, it’s a live version of Truth or Dare; all MC and YC have to do is complete all of the rounds! Simple enough, or so they both think until the final round. A million dollar prize is offered if MC agrees to exchange wedding vows with the mysterious YC, whose identity is concealed behind a silhouetted curtain. The condition is that MC and YC must stay married for one full year to keep the money. Young and in a considerable amount of debt, MC and YC go for it and agree to get hitched on live TV. When the curtain is pulled back, MC ’s face falls in shock. YC is all too familiar. MC has vivid memories of YC bullying them in school, years ago. YC doesn’t recognize MC right away, but senses that MC isn’t happy to see them. The wedding proceeds and after the show’s over, MC and YC must work through their issues if they want to keep that million dollar prize. Along the bumpy road of getting to know each other again, the pair realize that they’ve both changed a lot since high school. But have they both changed enough for real feelings to develop?
(EnemyxEnemy)

Brave in your arms
MC lives in an abusive environment. For years, MC has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there’s an opportunity, MC escapes with no plan of returning. MC runs straight to YC (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that’s been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. YC promises to keep MC safe no matter what, and that they’ll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for YC’s comforting, MC spontaneously kisses YC. Though surprised, YC doesn’t pull away.
(Bestfriends)

Surprise At Graduation
MC is a high/college school kid that ended up dating someone older than them. YC graduates school and goes right into the army and doesn't tell MC until after graduation. MC expects to spend a whole summer with them until YC tells them the news. Obviously upset, MC and YC get into a fight to the point where they break up. YC leaves and goes to basic training without a goodbye to MC and MC spends the whole summer on a downward spiral, trying to get themselves together. – A year went by without any contact between MC and YC, and it seems like MC is finally going to move on nearing the end of graduation; But come graduation, the principal of the school and YC surprise them by YC coming back to see MC walk.

Additional plot options: MC finds out something bad about her health, which could be another reason for the down spiral, YC comes back injured, MC is kind of seeing someone else

Marrying My Friend
MC and YC are best friends. One day at the end of a mutual friend’s wedding MC, worried that she won’t ever find anyone to share her life with and that she will grow old on her own, starts moping. YC comes up with an idea; If they both are not married when they are thirty years old, they will just marry each other. Years later they, still not married, YC shows up at MC’s thirtieth birthday and proposes. This is when MC remembers about their past promise.

Option 1: MC is actually in a relationship - just not married. YC knows this but still wants to come back on their promise for his best friend is not married yet and he secretly always had a thing for her. What will MC do?

Option 2: MC does remember and has been excited for days, yet now it is her birthday she is actually worried about it, afraid YC has forgotten about their promise. It is only later that night when he does propose

Smut Plots
Housesitting Taken
MC is houesitting for her longtime best friend while they go out of town for the week. MC is only into the second night of housesitting when someone arrives late one night at the door. Turns out, MC ’s best friend’s older brother, YC, came into town to surprise his sister only to find out she was gone for the week. MC has always had a huge crush on YC and offers him to stay in the house to take the chance and spend some quality time with YC. YC finds it hard to turn down the offer from the very attractive and now very grown up MC and decides to stay. YC has always harbored a crush on MC , but didn’t want to upset his sister by going after her best friend. After only one day of hanging out together, MC and YC waste little time to catch up on the years they spent pining away for each other by fooling around in every single nook and cranny of the house.
(FriendxBrother)

Cuffed
YC has just gotten out of prison after serving a [insert span of time] long sentence. MC is their significant other who’s been faithful to them for all this time, religiously writing letters and taking their collect calls since distance wouldn’t permit face-to-face visits. When YC takes their first step out of the penitentiary walls as a free person, MC is there waiting with open arms. YC has a lot of pent up tension to release after all that time away and MC is more than willing to bear the brunt of it.
(Partners)

High School Reunion
YC was a teacher’s aid when MC (student) was still in high school and found MC to be very attractive. MC felt the same about YC and tried to flirt with the teacher’s aid whenever they could. YC managed to fight their temptation for MC and avoided crossing any inappropriate lines. YC is now an English teacher at the high school MC once attended. YC runs into MC at MC 's high school reunion and the forbidden attraction is still there and stronger than ever
(TeacherxStudent)

Pay-Per-View Taken
MC and YC share a one bedroom apartment as it’s all they can afford in the neighborhood they live in. Despite their cramped quarters, they’re happy with their living arrangements and more importantly they love living together. They’ve been together (roommates/lovers/dating/married) for a little over a year now and they have a healthy intimate life behind closed doors. Both MC and YC are adventurous spirits, typically willing to try anything at least once. When YC comes home with a brand new video camera, the couple is quick to put it to use by making their own sex tape. The frisky pair have a blast performing for each other and for the camera and enjoy the end result when they play it back. Curious and turned on by the steamy footage, the couple decide to post their video online and see what others think of it. When the feedback is overwhelmingly positive, the pair can’t wait to get started on their next video. Eventually, the couple ventures into the adult industry by starting a live webcam show together.
(FriendxFriend)

Fandoms
Anime
Bleach
Black Butler
Fairy Tail
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist
Hellsing Ultimate
Inuyasha
Naruto
One Piece
Ouran High School Host Club
Yu Yu Hakusho

Cartoons
Adventure Time
Archer
Futurama

Games
Five Night At Freddy's
Fall Out 4
Undertale
Wolf Among Us

Movies
Avengers
Batman
Crow, The
Death Race
DeadPool
Entourage
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Jurassic World
Harry Potter
How To Train Your Dragon
Maze Runner
Rise of the Guardians
X-Men

Television
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Chicago Fire/PD
Criminal Minds
Entourage
Hawaii Five-O
House M.D
NSIC (All)
Sons of Anarchy
Supernatural
Teen Wolf
Walking Dead

Photos/Gifs
These Will be NSFW, there is your warning

Anime

Real

Furry/Anthro

----------------​

Side note:
This layout was orginally by Libl, I have asked permission to use it so please do not hate!

Update:
April 21st
Added Two new plots, Surprise at Graduation, Marrying My Friend
Added five pictures/gifs for Anime, Real and Furry/Anthro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom