Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppy Seeking Sadistic Master (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahlaway

Star
I'm looking for an especially sadistic dominate male who would be interested in turning my character into his personal human pet. The original idea I have for this is for it to be dark with a lot of non-con but I would also be willing to do a thread with it being agreed on, or my character coming to find he enjoys it, if someone would rather do that. I also have more puppy play aspects in mind, but honestly I'd be open to a number of different kinds of pets.

Possible scenarios I have in mind are:

1. My character is homeless and makes the mistake of going with your character when he offers him a meal and a place to sleep on a rainy night. Your character drugs mine's food, and when he wakes up he's bound so that he has to walk on his knees and elbows, with a tail plug in his ass and a dildo gag keeping him silent, inside of a ring gag which keeps his mouth wide open for his master's use.

2. Alternately to 1, in this one my character has everything going right in his life. He's in a committed relationship, he's at the uni of his dream, and he has a good job lined up. This all ends when he's kidnapped walking home and wakes bound so that he has to walk on his knees and elbows, with a tail plug in his ass and a dildo gag keeping him silent, inside of a ring gag which keeps his mouth wide open for his master's use.

3. My character agreed to by your character's pet for the weekend for money, but when the weekend ends your character decides not to let mine go.

f-list : If it's not on there, I'm probably willing to do it and just missed it.

tumblr_lawv2ihKqb1qeulndo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom