Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home At Last: A Mass Effect RP (Frost & MellowYellow)

Frost

Planetoid
The galaxy was not what it had once been.

Victory had come against the Reapers for the first time in a hundred, thousand, million cycles. The Protheans had struck that death blow across millennia, and Javik had finally had his revenge by way of Crucible superweapon. Earth might never be the same. The relationship between man and machine would certainly never be, as through Shepherd's efforts even the Quarian and Geth could now call each other brothers.

Tali'Zorah Vas Normandy, Tali'Zora Vas Rannoch, smiled off into the distance.

The Quarians were still coming by the thousand, coming onto the planet in waves, going through decontamination and letting the Geth runtimes help in the rebuilding and acclimation to the planet.

Tali leaned against the doorway. She'd been among the first to be allowed back onto the planet, a silent "thank you" for all that she had been allowed to do. And after a substantial wave of shots and immunizations and things of that nature, Shepherd had likewise been given that prestigious honor, a friend of the Quarians and the Geth forevermore.

Tali's fingers twitched, wanting to take off the helmet. But...

Not yet.

She was waiting for someone first. Someone to come and join her in their brand new home.

Truth be told he'd been a little skeptical of the gesture when it was first proposed to him, but Tali could make a very convincing bargain whenever she showed that pretty face of hers. He hadn't forgotten of course. After destroying the Reaper on Rannoch Tali had told him quite giddily that she wanted to live on the planet once the chaos was done with and they had even set up on the exact spot she had referenced at the time.

And with the galaxy at peace (to the point where even criminal scum were taking a breather to celebrate their continued living) Shepard had been allowed to retire early with a respectable pension. If the need arose he would like;y be called back in, but for the most part he was content to enjoy his new lot in life.

He'd just gotten back from town, or what passed for a town on a recently recolonised planet, bringing in a new week's worth of food- both suitable for human, and the dextro-amino food that was safe for Quarian digestion. All held neatly in the bag being clutched in his hand. These days he still mostly wore his old dark Systems Alliance fatigues, keeping a pistol clasped at his side as a gesture of caution.

The galaxy was at peace, but old habits died hard.

Didn't take long to reach their home, his gaze roaming along the structure that had mostly been built by the two of them. And sure enough he spied Tali in the doorway just as he crossed the threshold of their fence. He grinned wryly, calloused fingers running through his short crop of shaved hair. "Didn't keep you waiting long, did I?" John asked once in earshot. "Didn't want to be gone too long... but food's a necessity and all."

Of course, the galaxy was still not the safest place tat it could be. Soldiers would doubtlessly trickle into the mercenary groups in time as they tried to find work in the wake of the Reaper invasion. Of course, this was also why there were discreet and discrete holo drone projectors around their home, ready to dole out pain toward anyone dumb enough to attack the home of two of the galaxy's heroes. It was, to her own mind, her time to take care of him.

The world had taken its toll on him. It had taken its toll on everyone, but there had been nights on the Normandy where she had had to hold him close as the world burned down around them.

"Not too long," Tali said. He couldn't see it, but there was a smile underneath that mask. There usually was.

"Come in, Shepard," she said. Old habits died hard, indeed. "I have something to show you, and--" she said as she turned around, a note of shyness creeping into her voice. "... turn the windows on, please." Their home was a very open one, with windows all around. She wouldn't be denied the beauty of Rannoch anymore, but there were also buttons to immediately frost all the windows, rendering anything happening within entirely opaque.

Tali was heading for the room they shared, for what might as well have been their marital bed, where she could await him. Eagerly.

He followed her inside without hesitation, and at her request he frosted the windows over. He didn't consider himself too private a person (in fact he'd been used to a general lack of privacy for years now. That was the downside to being a hero after all) but he didn't want any unwelcome eyes prying on their fun times. Besides that, John was beyond eager to get a look at what Tali had to show him.

"Just a moment. Gonna set these in the kitchen." And he did so, as quickly as his strong and athletically built legs could carry him. The goods, fortunately, didn't need to be refrigerated and thus he was able to just safely leave the bag on the islamnd in the center of the kitchen. To be stored away later, certainly.

With that done he made for upstairs, already aroused by the subtle purrs and accented hums of Tali's deliciously honeyed voice. Once in their room a strong arm wrapped around her waist from behind, hoisting her up effortlessly. "Gotcha!" He flashed her a wry smile, all while taking in the sweet scent from the fabrics adorning her containment suit. He set her down, but his hands found themselves quite comfy on her hips, carved by God's attentive hand going by how delightful they were.

(Sorry about the wait! <3)

Everything else could be handled later, and right now Tali had some things of considerably greater interest in store for him. When he finally made his way into the bedroom, it would be to find Tali's back to him with her hands busied with something in front of her. When strong arms wrapped around her, Tali nearly squealed in equal parts surprise and delight. "Shepard~" she laughed, settling down when he dropped her back to the ground. She turned in his embrace, wrapping slender arms around him in turn.

"You... should sit... over here~" she said. As much as she loved strong hands upon her hips and her waist, there was still something she needed to show him. She pushed him back toward their bed, a place they had not really been able to share during the move down onto Rannoch. The galaxy was still a mess, and they still had responsibilities to their people...

... but they also had responsibilities to one another.

She stepped back, and settled her hands once more on her stomach -- he'd be able to see that she had already begun the process of disrobing out of her suit, and as swaths of purplish flesh were revealed, there was something a little... extra. Shreds of black, something... lacy and so insubstantial that it had not even been noticeable under a skin-tight suit. A garter belt, a pair of lacy panties (quite possibly a thong), going down to stockings, just another bit of skintight cloth on the Quarian.

And moreover, she was gently swaying side to side while she did so. It was a cold and mechanical process, getting out of one of their suits, but she was apparently trying to... make it sexy. Something lacy held onto her soft breasts, and it was not long until she stood before him, entirely nude but for that helmet and mask of hers. Trembling hands pulled it off, revealing cheeks that were... rather aflame, in that purple way of hers.

"I. Um. Did some research. On human... er. Bed clothes," she said, voice reduced down to a fraction of its usual volume.

"I hope you like it, Shepar-... John."

(Note: This is my favorite Tali! S'what I'm going off of for her.)

Sex had been a rarity for them for more than a few reasons. Time was a big factor, but her weak immune system meant that they would need to put weeks, or even months in between encounters if Tali got a bad infection. Still, he had come to learn that the nerdy techie was more perverted than what anyone would have likely ever thought of. And sure enough, Tali was letting that side out to play.

"Holy shit..." John murmured in slight awe once the tight material fell away, revealing some lacy undergarments that framed her bosom and hips. Silky, well patterned, and leaving so little to the imagination... his mouth was practically watering at the sight, and his desires only heightened when he heard that adorable tone of hers. Tali just got cuter whenever she got that nervous tick to her voice.

John cast his shirt aside to reveal his strong upper body, and by the time his trousers dropped Tali would be able to see that he'd gotten him in quite a mood, his arousal leaving his cock long and hard, standing to salute. "I take it you took the Geth up on the offer? Got your immune system fixed up?" he asked. If they didn't need to worry about Tali getting infections... then he didn't think he could ever take his hands off her!

"I did," she said, her cheeks colored ever so slightly more vermilion. "I. Um. I had one of them in my suit while you were gone. Since we had been... intimate before, it was actually easier for me than most Quarians." Tali stepped toward him, pale eyes raking over his well-muscled and well-worn body. She was crouching as she went, sliding onto her knees in front of him. Three-fingered hands slid along his thighs, centering around his lap where she grabbed hold of him.

"I still need to wear my suit off-world or when other species come to visit our planet... but with you... just with you..." Tali smiled.

"I can be myself."

She leaned forward, her eyes sliding shut as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. She licked at him, truly tasting him for the first time in what seemed like forever. They would never have to be apart again, and Tali relished every little bit of skin-on-skin contact with him. She bathed his cock, getting him nice and slick for the main event. She certainly wouldn't need any help in that regard...

He had to admit, he was impressed. These days there remained some trust issues with the geth and their quarian creators and as a result some were hesitant about letting them into their suits... even if it meant being finally free of the damn things. John was a little flattered to think she would take the plunge for the sake of their intimacy. "In that case, let's go ahead and get reacquainted," he purred.

Seemed she was one step ahead of him. She always had been the adventurous sort.

When those sweet lilac lips made contact with his cock it was like a one way ticket to heaven, and the hardened veteran who seemed undefeated on the battlefield damn near melted under the welcoming warmth. "Tali..." he murmured, his tone husky and thick with pleasure while his large and strong hand settled on the back of her head, gently threading through the locks of her silky raven hair.

There were some benefits to that enviro-suit, not that he would say as much aloud. Mainly that every part of Tali felt so pure and soft, free from the corrupting and damaging influences on the outside world. In their past lustful bouts he would often pause simply to let his hands explore her body, to feel and memorize the texture of her skin, or the sensation of how she moved under his touch.

Tali had learned just how much he enjoyed her body, to the point where she was always a panting and blushing mess when he showed her just how much. To think that she, what amounted to a backwater alien, was such an object of desire for one of history's greatest heroes...

She leaned into him, lips opening up wider to accept more of him into her relatively small and hot mouth. Her tongue bathed him from all angles, her nearly luminescent eyes fluttering closed as she accepted every inch she could. He would always be too large for her mouth, but he fit perfectly elsewhere...

She leaned back from him, saliva bridging the tip of his cock to her lips. She wrapped both hands around him, three-fingered and as soft as any other part of her body. She began to gently jerk him, smiling up at him from below. "Shepard~" she whispered, nuzzling the side of his cock with her left cheek. She dragged her tongue along it, keeping her eyes on him as she bathed his cock, working her way all around it with her tongue as her hands ceaselessly pumped.

"I... left you something in the nightstand. Stims, because--" She bathed the tip of his cock with her tongue as one hand slipped under him, cupping his balls and gently massaging them. "I do not intend... for us to sleep tonight," Tali said, giving him a coquettish smile. He'd never been one for low endurance, but...

She had every intention of draining him dry this evening.

Her efforts were admirable, but ultimately it seemed they both knew they were fruitless. Her mouth simply had a limit to how much he could take, though Shepard was glad she was willing to try and take so much in at once. That was a sign of true love right there. "Hah... you went and bought us some stims? Well you're a minx, Tali..." John remarked, his deep voice holding an undercurrent of flighty playfulness to it.

For as admirable as all this was, and indeed there were few things more arousing than those silvery eyes looking up at him, but John considered himself rather selfless. He didn't want Tali working herself to the bone just for his pleasure after all.

Particularly if she was wanting him to go all night...

John gently gripped the alien by her lilac wrists and slowly helped her to her feet, his long shaft partially wet from Tali's earlier motions. "If that's the case, then we might as well get down to the meat of things." He gave Tali's ass a quick squeeze with his left hand, while his nose nuzzled the silky dark mane of her curly locks. "And since you were so kind as to get me worked up, feel free to lead the way along and pick a position."

Tali took him back into her mouth and smiled around his cock, a faint purple flush spreading so prettily across her cheeks. She bobbed her head for another thirty seconds, bathing every inch of his cock with a wet and slippery tongue before she pulled back off of him. "... it's been far too long since we've spent a night with each other, John. I... just want to make the most of it," she said.

She stood with him, wrapping her arms around his waist, pressing her soft breasts to his chest, the softness of her own body contouring to his every muscle. "Ah~" she whimpered out when he got a handful of her tight yet soft behind. She smiled prettily up at him, kissing his chin from below before she pulled him over to the bed.

"... I..." She settled herself back down on the bed, pulling herself up until she'd laid her head down on the pillow. She spread her legs out, holding her legs up by her thighs for him.

"... I want you to take me. I... want to be your woman, John," she said. It had always been her favorite position, wrapped tight around him as he moved over her body. Not that the other positions lacked certain appeal.

"As if there was ever any doubt to that... but if you wanna make it official," John teased. He looked at Tali's heavenly thighs as she held her legs open by those toned muscles. It was hard not to appreciate the sight, a clear path leading to that delicious alien pussy. To think, so few people had ever gotten to experience the joys of quarian pussy. Sure, that would change in the future, but for now he counted himself as a pioneer.

The young captain smiled down at her, settling his hands on the duvet just above her shoulders. "And if that's what my lady wants, then that's what she gets." It was a little vanilla, in truth, but anything he could do with Tali was a treat. "It's been a little while, so this might sting a bit... but I won't hurt you."

After a moment he pushed inward, the pressure of their joining genitals soon reaching a peak as he started to sink his thickness into her waiting warmth. The walls of Tali's delightful alien pussy were soon spreading around the intruding girth, while his lips soon busied themselves on the pale purple surface of her neck. Shallow, steadily deepening motions, allowed his cock to steadily ease into that inviting warmth.

Tali's hands slipped around his waist, sliding up and down his back, ending up upon his bottom where she gave his warm and firm butt a nice long squeeze. Squeeze squeeze.

"That's alright. It never hurts too much," Tali said. She had always been tight. Perhaps it was just an element of Quarian physiology, or maybe it was just her. She hitched her hips up a touch more, lavender-white eyes fluttered closed as he began to ease himself against her, into her. She squeezed him tight to her, her legs wrapped aorund his hips as their bodies met.

"Ah~" she whimpered. As he slid into her inch after inch, her body arched and her pussy wrapped tight around his cock from tip to base.

"John~!"

Soft breasts pressed against his chest, and she rocked her hips back up against his own. She bared her neck to him, letting him access her every inch as they made love there for the first time in far too long. She moaned and cried out, hitching her hips up just a touch higher to give him better access to her, to get him just that little bit deeper into her. "N-next... I'm going to be on... ah...~ Top," she moaned. She buried her fingers in his hair, dragging his head down to lock lips together, her tongue invading his mouth.

Tali hadn't been his first. It wasn't something John regularly spoke of for obvious reasons (like the fact that he didn't want Tali thinking of any other women he'd been with) and as such he was always intimately aware of how distinct her quarian pussy felt. And the simple fact of the matter was that human women simply couldn't compare. If anything happened between them, or John wound up single...

... well, there could be nobody but Tali.

"That so, Miss Vas Normandy? Well I dunno, you're asking an awful lot from your commanding officer," John remarked, his tone low and perverse as he let his rear sink further into Tali's grasp. She liked his butt, and if it made her happy then he saw no issue in placating that desire. "But I think... I think I could see it in my heart to let that happen," he murmured, letting the words rumble against her neck.

His speed increased steadily, bouncing the purple-skinned hottie whenever their hips met fully. His gaze occasionally flicked between her breasts and gorgeous face, admiring both with clear fascination and awe.

Back
Top Bottom