Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Today's Hottest Pet (human x furry pets, possible breeding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
This takes place in a version of the modern world where most animals have been replaced by Anthros. And as such it's become increasingly popular to have Anthros as pets in households across the world. For one thing they were smart and could perform loads of other jobs outside of regular pets.

When Anthros started gaining popularity, there was bit of an issue. The Sex. Because they were still technically Animals, they go into heat... and due to being stronger than most animals, there has been instances of Anthros both male and female forcing themselves on their owners. Due to this, the act of humans mating with anthros has been encouraged. Also Anthro breeding has become popular in which owners will meet up and have their pets mate and breed. Infact it's considered a polite gesture for house guests to have a little 'fun' with the owner's pet.

However they are still treated as second class citizens. They must be on a leash and collar when outside, and due to health concerns are not allowed to wear clothes (special circumstances do exist such as weather and so on).

Things im looking for...
World Building: i really do wanna expand on the idea of Anthro pets taking on roles of regular pets and what the rest of the world is like with this switch.

Breeding: I've kinda been wanting to play around with this a bit. Having Owners meet up and watching their pets go to town on each other, etc etc

What I'll play: I can play both Male and Female Anthro pets and a human male

Scenarios
Ive got too many to list. If you got an idea please let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom