Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for super sadistic male (MxM) for extreme pet play non con RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perversion

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
The title says enough, but I'll elaborate. I'm looking for an extremely sadistic Dominant male with few limits when it comes to tormenting a poor guy for a specific plot I would like to see enacted. Kinks will be flexible, but there are a few I would wish to see in this. Expect heavy non con, and the ability to cut loose with something darker here.

Plot - The new puppy

My character (15 - 26) used to be on the rise. School was/is tough but he had a steady girlfriend and a bright future ahead of him. One night he is walking home through the park when a rag is forced over his mouth/he is hit from behind/tazered. When he wakes up, everything has changed. He is locked in a cage built into a bed, cage on the bottom and bed up top. and in heavy bondage. His mouth is gagged with a dildo gag, long side in his mouth and threatening to invade his throat, forced through a separate ring gag that keeps his mouth open for use. His arms and legs are bent back over each other and strapped in such a way that he is forced to walk on his knees and elbows with no chance to undo them.
tumblr_lawv2ihKqb1qeulndo1_1280.jpg
and nobody knows what happened to him.

Your character is slightly insane and has always wanted a human pet to turn in to a perfect puppy. He cares enough that he won't mutilate, but once he takes my character, he treats him as an object and not a human. He punishes any attempt at human behaviour and slowly breaks my character down with no regard for his discomfort or state of mind, perhaps even sharing him with friends.

Kinks I would like to see (negotiable)

Heavy bondage
Anal rape
Throat rape/face fucking
Huge cocks (Your character should be hung like a monster)
Pain/sadism
Human toilet (no scat, just watersports)
Possible gang rape
Chastity
Non con
Possible beastiality
cock milking (as a punishment)

Naturally you can add kinks as you wish as long as they aren't scat, vore, mutilation or excessive cum drinking (straight from the tap is fine in any amount but in glasses or bottled just turns me straight off)

PM me or post here if you're interested and we can discuss terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom