Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fame Hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
So, I'll be frank. I have a strong liking for celebrities and scenes based around them. It's more of a niche fetish in these parts, but hey I don't mind casting the net out and seeing what transpires.

General Guidelines/Rules:
* I'm not looking to play the female role in M/F RP's.
* I'm primarily looking to play dom roles but could go for switch if you're convincing.
* When it comes to limits, mine seem the same as most everyone else. No gore, scat, etc. Not really wild on hardcore/realistic rape either.
* Would I be willing to play a celebrity? Yes, in F/F or F/Futa scenarios. And indeed, much below can be tweaked into F/F scenarios with some work.
* Plot/Smut ratio? Smut's kinda got to take the lead, particularly in these ideas. I don't mind there being some story, or things to break up the sex, but if you're looking to do something dry where there might be an occasional flash of skin every eon or so, then I'm not the person for you.
* My post length ordinarily reflects that of my partner and I'm fine with multi-para RP. Not that I gauge the quality of an RP on the amount of paragraphs that can be cranked per post. But if the need arises I can give a writing sample if there's a need to be swayed. Conversely however if you send me a typo-laden, punctuation-free load of nonsense, I'm not likely to humor you much.
* Roleplay in third person exclusively.
* I'm fond of OOC chatter. You know, just bantering to form a better working relationship with a partner.
* I'm open to suggestions in most every regard, please don't feel anything here is set in stone.

Potential Kinks and Such:
* Large cocks
* Excessive cum
* Fall from Grace
* Interracial
* Breeding
* Photography/videotaping
* Slavery
* Cock Worship
* Sexy/Slutty outfits
* Fantastical Elements
* Polygamy
* Misogyny (I consider myself quite egalitarian IRL, but kinks need not be contained)

Starlets I Like:
Those I'm craving will have a little '*' by their names. Be forewarned, several of these are likely to be NSFW.

Potential Plots

Out of the Mouse's Shadow:
This is a relatively basic idea, but it would mostly work with teen starlets or those that came out of the Nickelodeon/Disney region. The gist of the idea is that the starlet in question wants to get out of the 'kid friendly' image that her past work saddled her with so she can be taken seriously as a performer, and decides to get involved in more adult work to do so. This could be anything from auditioning for a more risque film and trying to catch the director's eye, or trying to make a sex tape and getting more than she bargained for.

The Island: A billionaire with a few eccentricities has recently become the owner of his own private island. He's a person used to the finer things in life, and that includes wanting the finest women. Who better than celebrities to fill that niche? He invites these famous broads to his island under the pretense of it being a private vacation resort. Over time he sets to making guests into sluts, one way or another.

After the End: In the aftermath of (insert apocalyptic event here), fame doesn't hold a whole lot of value. Still, for whatever reason, a few famous beauties were able to survive the initial cataclysm. This leads to an encounter with the personal fortress of someone who was prepared for the end, and in exchange for food and shelter, they must offer their services... and their bodies

Price of Fame: This was something I had done with someone in the past, but it unfortunately didn't take off. The basic idea is that this is a world where feminism never became much of a moment. While women in the 21st century could become actresses/singers/etc, it always entails being a form of property for their studio. Capital that can be bought, sold or traded if the need should ever arise.

To that end if a starlet loses their 'value' for whatever reason, they are put up for auction by the studio to recoup their losses. A situation that leads to the starlet being handed over to a new master, to be fucked however they see fit.

F.A.M.E: In this strange alternate earth, the celebrities we know are actually superheroes. Part of the F.A.M.E (Federal Agency of Metahuman Endeavours) initiative founded by Liberty Lass (Marilyn Monroe) in 1957. This is actually a rather wide plot in that a lot of things can be done with it. Does a new villain breeze into town? Are the F.A.M.E heroines stuck working to appease a hot government handler? A lucky fan gets to see their headquarters? Like I said, there's a lot of ways to take this premise.

Behind the Mask: Somewhat similar to the above, in that it involves celebrity and superheroics. Starlets are still starlets but they inhabit a world of superheroes and villains. As with the above there's plenty of routes to take it. Potentially with celebrities mating with a superhero, or a new villain moving into Hollywood and deciding to have some fun down there.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

2Ts01vu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom