Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound by blood ((Raziel99 and Kikora))

Kaura couldn't help but to moan and shiver at his tender touches. The gentle pull of his teeth on her neck and collarbone was enough to make her gasp and moan, while his hand gently cupped her breasts. He pulled away when she did, and she couldn't meet his eyes. She swallowed hard again, "I... I cannot." She whispered, quickly grabbing her dress and moving to sit up. "I am sorry, but I can't do this..."

He frowned slightly as she tried to get up, and his hand held her down, his foot reaching over her and kicking the dress off the bed so she couldn't get it at the moment. "You can do this." He said in a rather seducing tone. "I'm the only one left in your world that will protect you. The Elves abandoned you, the humans hate you, the creatures would use you for food and use your bones for their nests."

He bent down, nipping at her neck before biting down. But this time, it was longer, and much more erotic than she was use to. He let out a soft groan as her sweet blood overtook him, holding her to him as he not only fed, but bound her to him.

Kaura looked away as he spoke, her eyes brimming with tears. She didn't even notice as the vampire leaned in close, sinking his fangs into her tender flesh. She moaned lowly as he he drank, the feelings growing stronger until she couldn't resist anymore. "I... Trust you." She whispered, her hand moving behind his head as he drank, running through his damp hair as he groaned.

He held the bite as long as he could, his fangs pulling out with a soft groan as his tongue flicked across the bite, sealing it, leaving a very small mark to mark her as his. His hand went to his neck, and he made a cut with a talon-sharp nail. His hand went behind her head, pulling her lips to his neck, to where he cut himself. "Drink." He whispered.

Kaura one more time as he pulled his fangs from her neck, and healed the wound. She looked up at him in surprise as he cut his wn throat, and guided her to it. She hesitated, eyes wide as she struggled to understand was was happening. Her knowledge of vampires was limited, but as far as she knew vampires drank blood, they did not give it.

Still, she closed her eyes and gently pressed her lips against the wound, tasting his blood as it slowly flowed into her open mouth.

He let out a soft groan as he felt her lips wrap around the wound on his neck, letting the blood drain from him into her. His breathing was light, somewhat shallow, as he felt the bond between them grow and strengthen from this sharing. His hands held her close, and slowly went over her skin.

"That's enough." He said after about 5 minutes. "Lick it to seal it closed."

Kaura dank hesitatnly at first, but soon started moaning against his flesh. She felt something pulling her to him, but ignored it, sucking tenderly at his wounds until he intructed her to stop. She gave a disapointed moan, but pulled back, and ran her tongue gently aross the slit. "Why did you do that?" She asked him curiously.

"Why did I do that?" He said softly, nipping at her lip as he pulled her closer to his body. "To protect you. To know where you are whenever you are in danger." His body was warm against hers, and his member was rock hard against her hips, he could almost feel her core against it.

Kaura let him draw her in, his teeth tugging gently at her lips. His words were so kind, filled with an usual concern for her well being. It made her smile some, relaxing more in his grip.

Hesitantly she looped a long oeg over him, and laced her arms around his throat. She urged him silently to come even closer, smiling shyly as the tip of his cock pressed against her own sex.

She gave in so easily to him, her leg draping along his hip, pulling him closer to her, his hard member pressing against her core, aligned perfectly to enter. The playful smile on her lips was more than he could take, as well. So his hips slowly pushed forward, sliding him in inch by slow inch.

Kaura gasped as he began to push in, an immediate feeling of pain washing over her as he broke viginal barriers. She pulled hm in closer to herself, and she bit her lips softly, her eyes closing as she moaned, moving her own hips forward to meet his.

He could feel the squeeze of pain as he slid deeper in, and his arms wrapped around her. He was surprised to see how brave she was through it, he legs pulling him deeper into her. His lips found hers, kissing her deeply and capturing them to stop any sounds of discomfort that she had,trying to comfort her himself.

Kaura moaned as he slid into her, slightly surprised when his powerful arms encased her and is lips pressed to her own, a gentle kiss that she was more than willing to return. Her womanhood wrapped tightly around him, already slick and ready, and she wrapped her legs around him, pulling gently, urging him bury his length into her completely.

It was something that he wasn't fully expecting from her, her eagerness for him to press on. Her legs pulled him deeper, and within moments, he was buried into her to the hilt. His hips slowly pulled out, a long, slow movement to tease her before his hips thrusted back forward, fast, filling her up once more, letting out a soft moan against her lips.

Kaura moaned softly as he pulled out, the slow stroke driving her crazy. Once it seemed like he would leave her body completely he thrust back in, and she cried out, her hips thrusting forward to meet his with a soft clap. She gave a needy moan, breaking the kiss with a sigh. "More... Please more..." She whispered, her lust overwhelming her.

She was really into it, and he was too, nipping at her lip as he heard her whispered pleas. "I'll give you everything I can and more." He whispered huskily, his hips pulling out again, thrusting into her and pushing deeper than he had before, with a little more force. His hands held her body to his tighter, his hips going faster in reply to her plea.

Kaura moaned as he began to rock against her, his manhood filling the need that the Vampire put into her. Her fingers tightened on his back some, a gentle scratch as she moved and grinded against his body, lustful groans escaping her lips. She leaned forward to catch his lips against her, a passionate kiss, and she parted her lips slightly, urging him to kiss her deeper then he had before.

He moaned against her lips as they kissed, his hips bucking into hers at a steady, fast pace. He felt her lips open, and he gladly obliged to her wishes. His tongue came out, flicking into hers, tapping her tongue as he deepened the kiss. His hands ran down her back, pulling at her skin, though not scratching.

She accepted his tongue into her mouth happily, feeling it petting her onw, exploring her mouth. Her fingers wounds into his hair gently as he continued with the fast pace, her body responding with wabes of pleasure at his every move. She moaned and sighed with each thrust, her breath becoming more ragged as she got closer to orgasm, though still a bit away.

He moaned with her, shifting his body slightly. He pushed deeper into her folds, her tight grip feeling amazing on his long length. His fingers scratched lightly down her back as he moved, his tongue dancing around hers in the kiss.

Kaura moaned louder with every sound her vampire lover made, his scratching made her arch her back in pleasure, crying out against his lips. The added bit of pain made the sensations he was stirring feel all the more intense and she gasped as she got close to coming. clutching him close as the unusual sensation of pleasure came near. She groaned and writhed slightly pushing her body to his desperately.

Her needy moans only pushed him further to his own orgasm. He moved and sat up, his hands easily pulling her to sit on his lap with him. His hands moved to her hips, lifting her and moving her back down, riding him as his hips thrusted deeper and faster into her from the new position.

Kaura gave a startled yelp as he sat up, pulling her along with him. He moved her up and down on his hips, and she moaned, loving how his cock felt inside of her from this angle. She began to pump herself up and down, her hands on his shoulders for ballence as she thrust herself up and down onto his member. "It... I'm.." She groaned, not knowing what to say as she got so close to orgasm, ready to release herself for the first time with her lover buried inside of her.

His head tilted forward as he heard her words, enjoying that he was able to give her so much pleasure, that she was more than wanting to move on her own on him. "Give it to me." He whispered. "Release yourself on me, share with me what I am about to share with you."

Kaura moaned at his words, her fingers clenching gently on his shoulders as the pleasure overtook her. She cried out as her juices ran over him, and she moved almost wildly, trembling against the waves of escasy that ran through her. She desperately wanted to share this sensation with him, to bring him the same pleasure he had given to her, so she kept moving, biting her lip as the pleasure became almost too much to stand.

Back
Top Bottom