Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound by blood ((Raziel99 and Kikora))

The water was naturally warm, since it was a hot springs, and the mineral water that it was would feel slightly bubbly and healing against her skin, whether she needed it or not. As it was, Alexander ignored her for the moment, knowing there was nothing she could do to escape, even if she wanted. He moved to the largest pool and dove in. As he did, his clothes disappeared, leaving him facing away from her, nude in the healing water.

Kaura glanced up when she heard the splash, still running her fingers through the warn water. She stood and carefully dried her hands, before pacing across the room. She absorbed every detail, taking in everything she could.

After a moment she glanced back at the pool. For the first time she saw the vampire, and let out a strangled yelp. "What are you doing?!" She demanded, feeling her heart pound wildly, "You are naked! Get some clothes on, there is a lady in the room!"

He heard her cries of disagreement of what he was doing, and he slowly turned around, his dark hair floating free and drenched with the water, drops of water slowly sliding down his body. "I do believe that you are in my domain now, and I can do what I wish while I am here. If you don't wish to see me in a state of undress, then look away."

He simply turned away from her, swimming deeper into the pool to relax in the hot water there, not paying her any attention. Though he did spare her one last comment. "If you wish to get your clothes wet in the water from getting in the hot springs, be my guest."

Kaura flushed dark as he turned to her. She looked away from him quickly. "You forced me into your domain, and should have the decency to not disrobe before me." She said as calmly as she could, turning so her back faced him. "I will not undress so long as you are here. If that means I do not use the springs, then so be it."

He slowly turned in the water again to face her, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I make the rules here, not some stuck-up elf. Be happy you weren't drained and left for dead for the animals to eat in the forest." His words had a rather harsh tone to them now, matching how stubborn she was being. "There are four areas of the caverns here, not just this one. Though you won't be able to see in any of the three right now. Now either settle down, or I will force you into the springs."

Kaura sighed slightly, trying to keep her anger away. "I am an elf of light, darkness does not agree with me." She told him, "Or I would enter the other caverns."

She sat down, staring at the wall while he swam in the water. "And I would be grateful if you did not force me to wet my clothing. I do not have a second pair." She told him, her voice tinged with a soft sarcasm. "Of course, if you dislike my company so terribly, you could always release me."

He was swimming underwater, but even he heard the words asking for him to release her. He laughed as he came back up, coming to the surface of the water, getting out and moving to stand in front of her, water dripping off of his body, not caring of how he looked in front of her.

"You would enjoy that too much." He said in a low voice, seducing in its tones. "Though, one pair of clothing would be enough here. It would be a pity to get them wet though, having them cold most of the cold night, having to have them dry off through the day."

Kaura half turned when he stepped out of the water, and immediately cursed herself for doing so. Her mouth went dry and she stared opening for a minute before quickly looking away, covering her mouth to hide her deep blush. The sensation she had been feeling since his bite knawed at her, an almost pleasant warmth that made her shift uncomfortably under his gaze.

"I simply will not go swimming." She said quietly. "Then my clothes stay dry, and I will not be seen indecently."

The way his body was, he was perpetually stiff, and it slightly bounced at her gaze, even if she wasn't looking at it at the moment. "You're clothes will stay dry. Interesting proposition. There's just one problem with that." He didnt' even give her enough time to react. His hands went around her hips, lifted her up easily, and tossed her into the deep part of the spring.

Kaura let out a shriek as he lifted her, and literally flung her into the warm water. She struck the surfase with a large splash, and quickly pulled herself to the surface, swimming quickly to the other edge of the spring, to exit and dry off. She stood, quickly shaking off the droplets of water from her skirt. It clung to her even tighter now, moulding to her body and becoming almost transulcent in some parts. "I suppose you did warn me though." She sighed, trying to end the conflict before anything got out of hand.

He watched her struggle back onto land with a half smirk, watching her get rid of what she could of the excess water. "I could have always just ripped it off of you. But then you would be too unwilling." He jumped into the water, swimming into the deep section and relaxing in it. She was starting to see what he was capable of. And even better, she wasn't arguing about him now.

Kaura frowned, but sat down by the edge of a smaller pool, letting her feet sink into the water. She kept her eyes off of him, tracing the surface of the pool idly for some time. "You never answered." She said at last. "How can I become an unsuitable meal for you?"

He hardly heard her, letting her drift from his mind for the moment being. But he got out of the water as he heard her. Not something you want to think about too long." He said, moving to stand right behind her. He just stood there, looking down at her, completely silent.

It was a long moment before he said anything else. "Perhaps if you tried to actually relax, you would enjoy yourself. It's not like you are in mortal danger."

Kaura kept her eyes down, trying not to look over her shoulder. She let her fingers drift into the water, as she watched as her reflection became blured. "I find it rather hard to relax in a situation such as this. I do not know anything about you, save that you are a vampire, and you will drink my blood. Now I am in a cave, with little hope of leaving, and my captor standing naked behind me." She chuckled slighty. "Did I miss anything?"

"And your clothes are soaking wet." He threw in for extra information, kneeling down and putting his hands on her shoulders. His fingers tenderly but expertly worked out the knots that he found there, since she was obviously stressed. "You were alone in a world that was hostile to you. Now you have a ally. Don't shun me away because I'm an unknown." His fangs bared, nipping at her neck. "Just because I bite doesn't mean that it will always hurt."

Kaura laughed quietly when he added in the last detail. "That is your fault, you know." She jumped slightly as his hands descended onto her shoulders, and she stiffened. His fangs teased her flesh, and a chill ran up her spine. Dispite herself she let out a groan, and quickly covered her mouth with a hand. "Please... Do not tease me..." She whispered. "Perhaps... It is time for you to get dressed."

He couldn't help but let out another soft chuckle as his fangs and lips teased her pulse. "I don't think so." He said softly, before his fangs bit down again, feeling the rush of her blood in his mouth. Though, he didn't hold it long, doing it mostly to give her another dose of the aphrodisiac before standing up, his tongue having sealed the bite, and his arm wiping away the blood. "You will not die, but will be taken well cared for." He said softly, turning away from her."

Kaura groaned as his fangs suck into her neck again, but he released her quickly enough. She moaned a little as he pulled away, wanting his touch on her desperately.

She turned, staring at him lustfully, the sensations she had been feeling now impossibly to ignore. "What did you do?" She whispered, her eyes tracing down his form as she swallowed. "Please, tell me what you did..." She reached out distpire herself, her fingers gently brushing over his pale flesh.

He didn't move away from her touch, letting her fingers move over his leg as she asked her question. "If you don't know what I did, I fed off you. I need blood to survive." He simply stood there, watching her reactions. She was getting needier by the moment. HE was thinking of making her beg for it... but that would be too cruel.

Kaura moaned slightly, moving closer to him, her finger brushing over the muscles of his thights, tracing up his hips before pulling back. It was almost painful to try to keep from touching him. "You did not drink enough for it to be a feeding." She said quietly, "I am not a stupid woman, Each time you bite me I lose control a bit more... So... What are you doing to me?" Her voice shook slightly, and she swallowed. Her growing lust was becoming harder to control, and she ached for his touch.

"You are simply giving up your control and showing the want that you have yourself." He said, his eyes unwavering from hers. "If you want it, just try to take it." He turned from her, heading deeper into the cavern, the candles lighting with him as he walked into another large opening. That room was rather bare, but there was a large canopy bed in the center, black drapes around it that hid the silken sheets. He dove into it, the sheets obscuring him from her view.

Kaura followed him slowly. She swallowed as she entered the chamber seeing the large bed. Her eyes darted down to him. She wanted to turn around and leave, to hide away in the dark corners by the spring... But she moved forward. She climbed onto the bed, crawling next to him, her eyes wadering across the parts of his body she could see. "I..." She whispered, eyes darting up to his shyly. "I do not know how to show what I want." She dripped onto the sheets, shivering from the cold water her dress now held against her skin.

He watched her crawl up onto the bed with him. His eyes loomed over her body, shivering from her wet clothes now. "Getting rid of your clothing would help." He said, as he rolled onto his side. She was close enough that she would feel his hard member pushing up against her hips, such a open invitiation to her.

Kaura blushed as his member pressed against her, and her hands seemed to work without her permission. She undid the buttons the held her dress shut, and slowly began to strug it off. She peeled it from her shoulders, then ever so slowly down. She looked away from him as she revealed her ample chest, and layed back to pull the rest off from her bottom.

Her heart pounded wiin her chest as she rolled over to face him, her eyes tracing down his body, and she reached out, her fingers brushing over his chest, down his stomach, and stopped just above his cock. She jerked back, looking away as she held her hand to her chest.

He smiled as she so easily took her clothing off, slowly though with little hesitation. His hands slowly moved over her hips, then up as her hands moved to remove her skirt. Her fingers were quick, then were on his chest, and his own hands cupped her breasts softly. Such a tender touch with her when he had only shown her strength before. His lips found her neck, lightly kissing downward to her collar bone, nipping lightly. But she backed off as her hand dipped slightly below his hips, and he pulled back slightly as well. "What's wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom