Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound by blood ((Raziel99 and Kikora))

Kikora

Banned
Banished
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/goche21/RPchar.jpg">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/ ... RPchar.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Kaura sighed and kept walking, leaving the hassles of the larger city behind her, once again finding herself in the forests. So many things there that she had not seen before in her tiny village, but she had to keep moving forward. She could not find any work, notwork that a young Elven woman could do saftly, anyway.

She brushed her golden hair out of her eyes, and coninuted to walk. The flowing dress she wore set off the green in her eyes, and accentuated her curves. Really, it was made for a woman much smaller than she. Her ample breasts pushed at the fabric, almost begging for release, while the skirt mouled to her almost like a second skin before floating away. She knew it attacted many eyes, but could not afford anything new.

She looked up, the sun was setting already, turning the horizon into shades of crimson and gold. It was so beautiful she had to pause to look at it in wonder, before shivering in the night air. She wrapped her cloak tightly around her, searching for someplace to rest. After a few minutes she decided to lean against a tree, curling up against herself for warmth. Her eyes still roamed the woods, searching for anyone who would do her harm.

The sun was setting. It was a easy thing for him to note, even with being underground deep in the mountains. All vampires knew the exact moment the sun would rise and set. It was born into them from some deep self-preservation that they had. As the last few rays faded into twilight, then into darkness, there was a slight tremor as a geyser of earth spewed from inside the mountain caves, Alexander coming out from the healing grasp of the ground and out of the mountains, into the nearby forest shadows.

The earth that coated him while he was sleeping was gone as though it could disappear into thin air. His black body-length cloak was almost indistinguishable from the shadows of the forest, his body hidden underneath it. His head came out from the top, his skin almost as pearly as the light from the moon, which had not come out yet. His hair was a dark brown, shoulder length and tied back at the nape. But the most shocking thing was probably his eyes. They were a deep blue, eyes that some thought could look into one's soul. They almost glowed in their intensity. Almost.

Alexander covered a lot of ground easily as his form melded into the shadows, completely unseen simply because he willed it. His hands were hidden in the cloak, completely free from prying eyes to keep his bag of tricks high. He was starting to feel his hunger come along, and so he started roaming through the forest for a meal to take for himself.

It wasn't long until he found a elven female against a tree, and his form slowly converged towards her. There was no chance that she could see him, though he was not one to take those chances. Elves were very in tune with nature and magic, he wouldn't be surprised if she knew he was there. He would have to wait until she moved, then he would pounce. Elves were a treat he wasn't able to take very often. He would have to savor this one.

Kaura leaned against the tree, her breathing slow and steady as she tried to find sleep. After so long on her trip, sleep should come easily, but she found herself restless.

The world, normally calm and quiet after the sun sets, was crying to her. Hundreds of voices whispering, too low and fast to understand. They spoke a warning, one that if she was more powerful she might be able to understand. As it were, she only caught a stray words, and none made sense.

Her eyes scanned the forest again, trying to assure herself of her safety when she only saw shadowy trees. Her sight, usually very sharp during the day, strained in the darkness to find signs of life.

The murmuring only grew louder, taking on a desperate pitch. She leapt to her feet, crouching low as her hand quickly searched for her short dagger. Something about the tone frightened her. Never had she heard such fear coming from the spirits around her, and even if she could not see it, she knew there was an evil force nearing her.

Yes, there was a dark - not necessarily evil - force nearby her, but it was nearer than even she could imagine. He was unconcerned as he watched her search herself for what could only be a weapon, because he had more weapons and power than she could have, if she didn't truly sense where he was at the time.

He saw her turn away ever so slightly, as if to scan the forest, and he started moving forward with that, his hands taking hold of his shadow blades; specially forged blades of old power. They gave off a dark purple swirling aura, which gave away his current position, but it wasn't something that he worried about. He wasn't going to lose his prey here.

"It has been a long time since I have had Elves." He said, in a rather seducing, velvet voice as he got close, just out of any blade's reach, for his own protection if his seducing tones didn't work. Either way, he would have a divine fest with this one, from what he heard about how elves tasted.

Kaura continued to scan the woods for any sign of danger. Her hand closed on the hilt of her long daggar as a swirling light caught her attention. She stared at it curiously for a moment, her mind trying to place what kind of magic could create such an event.

She took a step back when she heard the voice, her hand tightening on her weapon. She bowed slightly to the unseen being, her eyes locked on the glowing blades. "You have me at a disadvantage." She said quietly, forcing herself to give a tight smile.. "I do not yet know your species." Her hand tightened on the hilt of her weapon, but she did not draw it just yet.

For now she ignored what he might mean by 'having had', but something about how he said it made her skin crawl. 'Whatever he meant by that... He will not have me.' She told herself firmly.

The shroud of shadows lifted from around him, and he stood in front of her, his cloak still obscuring his body to her. The blades simply jutted out from the cloak's arms, as if he had no hands. But it just stopped her from seeing how big the blades were. He had the complete advantage here, having the shroud of the darkness around him, superior strength and powers... and best of all, she had no idea.

"Come willingly, and it won't hurt." He said in a low voice, losing the hint of velvet. He didn't want to have to hurt his feast, but he wouldn't mind injured food for a while. Not like she would be useless. His body was in a null-stance, not showing anything off that he didn't want her to see. Which was absolutely nothing at the moment. His form underneath the cloak looked thick from the puff the cloak gave naturally, and his hands were hidden by the bell-like openings that the swords were coming out of. The only thing she would see was his face, and the blades that were being held so threateningly.

Kaura frowned grimly, tugging her long blade out from behind her. "Release me and I wont hurt you." She said quietly, staying crouched low against him. Her eyes examined him intently, taking in each detail as she struggled to name him species. There was not much to note, the only flesh she could see was the pale ivory of his face. 'Demon... Vampire... or spellcaster...' She told herself with a shudder. She prayed silently that this man was the last of the three creatures, then she might be able to escape unharmed.

The way he stood before her made her skin crawl though, a chill running up along her spine. With his hand down at his sides he stood as an open target, perfect for quick attack, but his attitude suggested he could defend himself easily.

She inched backwards some, eyeing the long blades protruding from the cuffs of his sleeves nervously. "If I have intruded upon your land I apologize, and will leave immediately." She said softly, knowing that her departure would not be so simple.

She had more than a dagger, her noticed. Had she only had a dagger, this would have been faster than necessary. But the long blade that she had would complicate this only slightly. "I will give you five seconds for you to drop your weapon before I start my attacking. Otherwise, you may just end up getting hurt."

He noticed her backpedaling, and he jumped up into the canopy of the trees, appearing behind her to stop her. "There will be no escape. Nothing leaves my presence once I get my eyes on them." He rose his blades, more aggressively than it looked. Maybe it would scare her to give in. But he doubted it from a elf.

"Four." He started walking towards her, his blades out, the sleeves of his cloak falling enough to show the pale skin of his hands, holding the blades loosely.

Kaura gave a strangled yelp as the man jumped into the trees easily, dropping down behind her. She spun, eyes wide. Few creatures could match the speed her race possessed, but her eyes barely followed his movements. 'So much for a spellcaster..' She thought grimly, but raised the blade up in front of her. She coursed her magic through it, making it shine slightly. It glowed eerily against the night, casting soft shadows in the woods, and lighting up the dark look of determination painted on her face.

"You can count to a hundred, and I will not leave with you willingly." She told him bluntly, taking a few steps back to put some distance between them. "Fighting an Elf is not wise, sir. You would be smart to hunt for less feisty prey."

The shine of her blade wasn't anything surprising to him. The auras of their blades seemed to fight over their areas, because behind him and in his immediate vicinity, the land was still dark as night. "You wish to have it your way, then. I won't hold back." And he jumped forward with speed that she had seen before.

His blades made contact with hers, and he pushed down, forcing it away before jumping behind her, a arm wrapping tight around her hips before the other blade came up, held at her throat. He would see what powers this Elf had inside her. Then he would revel in her taste.

Kaura didn't have time to react as the man lunged forward, his blade knocking her own down before he spun behind her and pressed his blade to her throat. She swallowed slightly, eyes wide as she struggled to think of a way to escape.

She dropped her weapon, useless at this angle, and focused her magic into her arms. Her hand gripped her other as she slammed it backwards with all her strength, driving it into the attackers ribs. She let her powers almost explode on contact with him, hoping the intense heat would drive him away from her.

The sound of her blade hitting the ground was audible in the silence of the forest, and he knew that something was going to happen, that she was readying herself for a attack.

The blow of her hand against his rib cage was nearly crushing with the explosion that she made. But he held onto her, pulling her back to his body after the blow, and pushing the blade more against her neck. "I wouldn't try that again if I were you." He said, in a low growl. "You might lose that pretty little head of yours if I go flying backwards from it."

Kaura winced as the edge pressed against her throat. "It was a warning blow." She growled back. "And I have more power then just that. Release me or I will be forced to fight back." It was entirely a bluff. In the moment of panic when she struck him she had forgotten about the blade across her neck. She used a good deal of power, but luckily had not sent him flying in a way that would have injured herself.

An idea struck her and she nearly smiled. One of her hands moved down, palm facing the ground, and she began chanting in her mind. The plants below them began to grow, a long ivy tracing it's way up her attackers body to bind him, and gently pull her free.

Her threat was mute. If she hadn't noticed that he was there, his exact position, as he stalked him, then she wasn't as powerful as she was trying to put herself as. Though, she obviously had some earthen powers, as he sensed the vine trying to wrap and bind him. He simply pulled her away from that spot, to a darker spot that she would have trouble defining the ground and plants. Giving him a slight advantage.

"Give in and you won't be hurt." He said, a little more threateningly, as his fangs bared, just outside of her possible vision. Her neck was now bared from the movement, and he had no qualm about just biting her then.

Kaura struggled against him as he dragged her from her her spot, to one with less pants to help defend herself. Her heart raced in terror as she pulled againsthis grip, carefult not to move her neck in a way that would cause his blade to cut through her tender flesh.

"What do you want from me?" She demanded, "Leave me be, I meant no harm by staying here!"

He could hear her heart beating faster, the blood pumping through her as the smell was able to make it to his nose, and he took a deep inhalation of the scent. "No harm, but no matter. I found you here. And you are now mine." His head came down as his fangs grew out, and they buried deep into her pulse, and he let out a soft groan as he felt the explosion of her blood in his mouth.

It was a sinfully sweet taste in his mouth from her blood as he slowly drank, his eyes closed. His senses expanded, knowing she couldn't do anything about him drinking, probably already lulling off, but there was no need to not be cautious.

Kaura gasped as his fangs dug into her neck. With a quick precision they opened her vein for him, and she could feel him drinking from her. His breath as he groaned made the fine hairs on her neck stand o end, and for a moment she froze, mouth agape in silent shock. 'He is a vampire.' She told herself, though at this point that conclusion was very obvious.

She could feel herself begin to weaken and doze, which startled her into fighting again, clawing away his arms while her legs kicked back at him. She was terrified of using her magic while he drank her, afraid if she lashed out too much he might rip out a piece of her throat by mistake. "Please..." She whimpered, "Please stop.."

He could feel her weakening in his arms, and his fangs pulled out from her neck, his tongue flicking against the bite to seal it without a mark. He had taken enough for a feeding, but not a bonding, and because of that, his fangs had given her a dose of a rather strong aphrodisiac, one that would start to work immediately, but the full effect wouldn't be for a bite or two more.

His arms still held her to him, holding her from falling over from any weakness she might have. "You are mine now. You will never get away."

Kaura's heart pounded as he held her close, speaking softly into her ear after removing his fangs from her vien. A slow flush rose in her cheeks and she moaned slightly. A strange feeling washed over her, and she shuttered against it, "I don't want to stay." She whispered, "Please.. Please just eat your fill and leave me alone."

She could feel his body pushed flush against her own, his firm muscles pressing against her back as he held her close. It made her heart race faster, and she bit her lip against any sounds she might make, squirming uncomfortably in his grip as she fought the odd sensations.

"Don't want to stay?" He mused those words, a small quirk in the corner of his lips as he repeated her words. "Well, you have no choice in the matter. You are never to leave. Ever." He dropped the blades from his hands, which simply disappeared into thin air, before tossing his cape to the side. It showed off a rather toned body, hidden beneath the veil of black clothing that he picked.

Wings of black feathers burst from his back, unfolding and stretching out through the trees as his hands held her rather roughly to stop her from being able to get away. "My fill is when I deem one unfit for meals. You have a long way to go."

Kaura trembled and tried to pull away. Even as she tried to get away her eyes ran down his body, which only made the growing sensation in her stomach become harder to ignore. She swallowed and forced her eyes back onto his. "How does one become unfit to be a meal?" She demanded, and looked away quickly as she felt another blush rising. Something felt odd, almost needy since his bite. "And what have you done to me?"

"It is not what I have done to you, but what you have done to yourself." His hands lifted her up easily into the air, pulling her closer to his body as his wings braced themselves. He purposefully ignored her other question. She would find out eventually, if he decided to rid himself of her after a time.

His wings lifted the two of them from the ground with easy but heavy flaps, and they were out of the forest within moments. Lifting off into the sky, towards the mountains, it was slower going than how he did before, going into the forest. Extra weight and not conforming to the shadows. Though, with his strength, it was easy and not too long of a passing.

He landed on the lip of a cave and walked in, his wings disappearing as he moved into the darkness.

Fear gripped Kaura as the vampire pulled her in close, and took off into the air. She looked down in terror at the ground disapearing below, the only thing seperating her from a long drop the powerful arms encircling her body. She shook her head slightly to rid her mind of the thoughts if just how close she was to him now. But she couldn't, the way his body felt against hers made her shiver, and she found herself longing for more.

She looked around as they landed. The sheer clifface was to keep his prey from running, she guessed, but Elves were notoriously good climbers. She smirked, feeling quite certain in her ability to get down.

She sighed as he pulled away from her, thankful for the seperation, which eased the strange sensations that coursed though her some. "I have done nothing to myself." She told him quietly, though it was a late responce to his statement. "Wandering into the woods is no crime."

"You called for the bite to end, knowing the repercussions." He walked back to the entrance, his hands weaving through the air rather quickly and expertly, putting up a safeguard. There was no way she would be getting out of the cavern now. Turning back to her, he gently pushed her to walk down the cavern path.

Deeper inside, it was pitch black, him only able to see because he could see in the pitch black. He was sure the elf had trouble getting around herself. The room opened up soon to the sound of rushing water, and she would be unable to follow the wall any further. He walked past her then, going towards the center of the room.

"Be glad you can come here and not suffer horrible death." He said in a low voice, as a candle lit in front of him, casting a silhouette of him to stop some of the light. As he turned, candles all along the room burst into light, illuminating the room in firelight. It was a large cavernous room, filled with several pools of mineral water. The sound of water came from the waterfall that pooled into the largest pool of the room, the water bubbling from the rush of the waterfall and the hot springs of water coming up from below it.

"Repurcussions?" She asked quietly as he led her through the pitch black caverns. She stumbled over rocks, unable to make out even the walls around her. "Not much is known of your species, Elves do not make it a habit to interact with your kind." She kept her pitch even, trying not to offend the man.

She heard the rushing water and paused, watching as he lit the candle, and quickly the room becaqme illuminated. Her breath caught for a second, running over the scene with a quiet look of awe. It was beautful. She hesitantly stepped in, eyeing the vampire carefully, and crouched by a small pool, dipping her fingers in to feel the temperature.

Back
Top Bottom