Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick KIK Fun Dirty Chat RP [F4M]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There you are finally!" "I've been waiting forever for you to read this." :)

Hi I'm looking for any guys that would be fit to par for doing a really graphically detailed kinky rp scenario but in a quick reply style format?!?!

EXAMPLE:

>[Pressing hard against your vulnerable opening]
>[You feel the pressure intensify as my enlarged raging member begins to push into the folds of your small tight perfect little hole.]

I love non con restrained body movement for thorough deep exploration, size difference play, urethral and cervical sounding and penetration, being controlled, drugged or chloroformed and unconscious, used as a fucktoy to be womb ravaged and filled with cum.....LOTS OF CUM!!!

I'm open honestly for anything, the more crazy, dark and weirdly perverted or forcefull you are the better reaction you'll get from me.

2 major turn off's:
ANIMALS & SCAT (big no no)

Looking for ASAP, RIGHT NOW ON KIK CHAT.......

KiK ID: DarkLotusElite

**(Possibility of a pic reward for your graphically detailing efforts.)**

CumInMyWomb.....please!! ?

CumInMyWomb said:
"There you are finally!" "I've been waiting forever for you to read this." :)

Hi I'm looking for any guys that would be fit to par for doing a really graphically detailed kinky rp scenario but in a quick reply style format?!?!

EXAMPLE:

>[Pressing hard against your vulnerable opening]
>[You feel the pressure intensify as my enlarged raging member begins to push into the folds of your small tight perfect little hole.]

I love non con restrained body movement for thorough deep exploration, size difference play, urethral and cervical sounding and penetration, being controlled, drugged or chloroformed and unconscious, used as a fucktoy to be womb ravaged and filled with cum.....LOTS OF CUM!!!

I'm open honestly for anything, the more crazy, dark and weirdly perverted or forcefull you are the better reaction you'll get from me.

2 major turn off's:
ANIMALS & SCAT (big no no)

Looking for ASAP, RIGHT NOW ON KIK CHAT.......

KiK ID: DarkLotusElite

**(Possibility of a pic reward for your graphically detailing efforts.)**

CumInMyWomb.....please!! ?

I hit u up on KIK same ID as on here. When u get it hit me back I'm down for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom