Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A-Am I doing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cororu

Planetoid
Open the curtains and there is but an empty spotlight. An awkward pause later followed by a series of inaudible whispers, a young'un steps out into the spotlight. He fumbles with the microphone a few times, adjusting the height and tilting it over and over. The spotlight glistens off the droplets of sweat forming around his head, and then, as he clears his throat, he smiles sheepishly. "H-Hi, everyone!"

"I'm sort of new here and I get nervous about this sort of stuff." He shuffles back and forth, tapping his heels a bit. "I...I like to be romanced, cuddled, and loved. I...I think I like being dominated? I mean...not violently rough but like a romantic assertiveness?" He quietly shuffles out a rather wrinkly list from his vest pocket. "I have a list prepared, if that helps? I will RP:
  1. Daddy-dom (I'd be the submissive)
  2. Incest
  3. Non-sexual
  4. Big-Sister sort of things
  5. Group sex

He struggles to put the list away. He ends up dropping it and watching it roll off stage. "W-Well, the list obviously isn't complete. I just can't really think of anything at the moment?" He scratches his head to think. "I think the only things I don't like are water sports, scat, blood, guro, and most hyper extreme stuffs." He turns to look off stage. "What? Time? OH!"

He frantically looks around. "W-Well! That's all I got! If in doubt, always ask! I don't think I'll ever turn any general questions down! We can always work out a RP! Okie! BYE!"

With its stellar gameplay and innovative mechanics coupled with some of the best graphics of this generation, Bluemoon Roleplaying is a must have for the Playstation Box U. Lots of great story, the characters are all endearing. I mean, what more could you possible ask of a RPG by SquareCapcom? That's why I give this game a 10 out of bump.

Buuuuump~

"I want to go to Italy one day. Just to have authentic Italian food."

"You have an Italian mom trained in Italian cooking. I think that's pretty authentic."

"But the atmosphere, man! Just the idea of being on cobblestone streets and walking past restaurants."

"All I need a nice spaghetti bolognese and a nice glass of bump."

Buuuuuump~

"Oh man, this is worse than the time I had to deliver that package of oranges to Seth Rogan."

(Insert randomly funny bump shtick)

Buuuump~

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~Rawr ♥

[/) Fight] [ ))) Act] [ {o} Item] [X Mercy] [^ Bump]

Buuuuuuump~

Lord Dakol said:
Oh, this is a brilliantly funny thread.

But the bump I have for you is specifically for the Undertale reference.

Bumpish!

Aaaww~ Thank you

We are courage.

We are justice.

We are hope.

We are Overwatch.

We are Bump.

Buuuuuuump~

Awaken, my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Bump, the eternal will of this thread, and that this post has been created to boost me.

Buuuuuump~

"I'm stumped on what to do."

My brain's a dump right now.

"Yeah? Well, I'll jump at any idea."

All I can think of is sitting on my rump.

"I think my brain has a lump."

Hah, shit. I think I ran out of rhymes.

"Hahaha."

Hahaha

"But seriously, I have a brain tumor.."

Oh....

"Yeah..."

I-I'm sorry.

"I'll miss you..."

BUUUUUUMP~

Doctor? What's wrong with me?

"I'm sorry. There's no cure."

What is it? What's wrong?

"If these tests....are what I think they are..."

GOD DAMN IT, DOC! Tell me what's wrong with me!

"You've got....."

Bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom