Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for OC smut, and fandom characters for Xover pairing psl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame and Frost

Meteorite
Hey everyone :)

So basically I've got a couple of fandom characters, and an OC character, and I'm looking for different things for each of them.

In terms of FANDOM I am looking for something a little more story driven, with the eventuality of bonding, romance, smut, but with more focus on relationship building and character development.

In terms of OCs I mostly just want to RP kinky smut.

Fandom-wise:

I'm in search of the following characters:

HANNIBAL LECTER to interact with my Dexter Morgan, of the Dexter Books. I would love to build a relationship between them, maybe post season three and book seven, with them both alive obviously LOL Kind of hinted romance with some murder lust thrown in there, and then maybe they kill some one together. Would love to plot about it! :)

ERIK of Phantom, or The Phantom of the Opera, to interact with my Elizabeth DeWitt, of Bioshock Infinite Burial at sea. Because she's a painter and a singer who can vanish like a ghost, and she's always wanted to go to Paris. Plots would vary depending on which version of The Phantom you may choose to play, so we would have to hash things out together. Personally I'm familiar with a couple different films, a couple stage plays, and one novel version of the story.

KILGRAVE of Jessica Jones, because I think he might be intrigued by another grim brunette with some amazing powers. I play Elizabeth post Burial at Sea, so she doesn't bend reality so much anymore. She does have those handy-dandy plasmids, though. Would love RPing them coming across each other by chance-- or maybe Kilgrave somehow seeing her use Possession which is basically mind control, and reacting to that.

BOOKER DEWITT of Bioshock is not a cross over pairing, but I ship them with my very soul. Would love to do something post Burial at Sea with Vita Chambers or something.

OC-Wise:

Basically... I'm in the mood to RP a hardcore hentai, LOL :blush:

I have a female Original Character named Alchemia, and she has a profile here: https://frost-and-fire.dreamwidth.org/profile

There's a kink list there as well, and basically I'd love to RP anything from that. I understand not everyone will be cool with every kink, so I am totally willing to leave some out, or include different kinks by your preference :) There's a few different scenarios I'd like to do with her:

** Forced Incest (brother, father, or uncle)
** Alchemia has been captured; will be turned into sex-slave
** Forced Impregnation, breeding monsters
** Any scenarios listed in her Kinks

So that's it!

I prefer RPing over e-mail, and it's also the best way to contact me. In terms of OOC chatting and plotting, it's best to contact me at jessa.rollo@yahoo.ca

For actual RP, it's best to send tags/posts to indigowolfwarrior@gmail.com

I also have dreamwidth accounts for my characters, if anyone else enjoys RPing that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom