Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Breeder Becomes the Bred. (DonVoltonus x Ceol)

Amelia looked up at her, eyes wide with surprise as she saw the way her belly was rounded. Of course it would be this was a breeder's facility. She sighed and shook her head, taking a seat where she was. "I'm never going to. I'm not like you," she said simply. She turned back to look at the leash, chewing on it again in a desperate attempt to be freed. "And I won't be like you. I'm still human, still think like a human and I'm not pregnant. I'll find someone who'll listen and they'll find a way to change me back."

"Oh you're pregnant." She laughed, sniffing the air. "No way Lucifer didn't knock you up, the stud is brewing with sperm." She sat, patting her belly. "Biggest load I've ever taken anyway." She curled up near Amelia, smiling. "You'll whine and simmer in heat for awhile, then you'll let him fuck you for awhile, then you'll pretend you don't love it and keep trying to fight your needs." She chuckled.

Amelia shook her head. "I don't have to pretend because I don't love it," she said simply. "And I am not pregnant." She would continue to deny it all unless she got physical evidence of it. Then, maybe, she'd finally start to believe it. She instead turned her back to the Umbreon and kept her head low, doing her best to ignore her as she didn't want to be pestered by such a rude Pokemon. She didn't care about her situation at all and only wanted to focus on her own considering she needed to get out of there. Though, the feeling of need was growing and she was beginning to pant with want all over again. She swallowed hard, turning to look down at her warm womanhood before she looked toward the mechanism he'd said to use if she wanted him. Hating that she was going to have to embarrass herself in front of the Umbreon, she hit it and waited for the man to come back into the room.

"Whatever you say!" She giggled. "I'll give you two some privacy." She slipped away into the darkness, body glowing faintly.

Damien walked in with a smile, wearing only his shorts at the moment. "Hello pet, have you decided to stop fighting it now?" He chuckled, unzipping his pant, drawing out his thick length, male pheramones hitting her like a slap in the face. "Why don't you present for me like a good girl?"

Amelia had tried to keep her cool but the moment his member was freed, she lost it. Her mind switched back to a more primal thought process and she began to pant excitedly, bowing down to present herself to him almost immediately. Her tails lifted so he could see her newly positioned sex and wagged in excitement as well. It was a strange feeling, having so many tails wagging at once, but she didn't seem to care. She was far too concerned with wanting him to mate with her than what foreign feelings her new body had.

He knelt, rubbing his thick length against her dripping pussy, before sliding easily and smoothly into her, caressing her body. "Ahhh, you're blazing inside you poor thing, you really needed me didn't you?" He cooed, caressing her silky fur, pulling her hips back into each powerful thrust. "You want me to be gentle right? Or would you prefer I rut you like the pokemon you are now?" He asked, slowing down tauntingly.

Amelia whimpered quietly, eyes falling closed as she tried to consider what she wanted. That and her humanity was trying to take the reigns again. She simply presented herself again, and found herself speaking without much though, "Pokemon." She couldn't think clearly enough to speak more than that and simply presented herself again, pushing her ass higher into the air so he could see her. She was ready for him to claim her again, ready to feel the heat disappear to some degree.

He thrust easily into her depths, his blazing hot cock a wonderful sensation in the fire-type woman, stretching her inner walls. "That's a good girl, you're a pokemon now, enjoy your new place." He caressed her tails gently, thrusting hard into her, his knot roughly slapping her clit. "You enjoy being rutted like a wild animal, don't you pet?"

She was panting hard again, moving with each thrust he offered her. It felt amazing and was driving her absolutely mad with pleasure. She wanted to say yes, to cry out and speak but her mind was too primal and lost in an animalistic heat to be able to find the words. Instead, she only howled in pure ecstasy in response to his words. Still, deep inside her humanity was crying out to have her stop this nonsense. She shouldn't enjoy being treated as if she were another common pokemon. She needed to be let out, but the Ninetails side of her wasn't letting go so easily.

He chuckled, humming gently as he thrust, causing his body to warm and his cock to grow pleasantly hotter in her passage. "Did you know your body is now immune to heat pet? No flame can burn a fire pokemon like you." He cooed, kissing his neck as her thrust into her womb, pressing his knot agzinst her roughly, but not letting it sink fully inside. "That's my little bitch in heat, whine for me like a good breeder."

She whined without meaning to, obliging to the man's request. His words were interesting to her human side but at the same time, she didn't care. She didn't want to know it because she didn't want to be a pokemon and the pokemon side of her only cared about the warmth he was producing inside her womb. It felt wonderful and was making her climb towards another orgasm. Her body was already clenching and pulsing with anticipation.

"Good girl." He cooed, stroking her head, keeping a rough, steady pace, precum painting the walls of her womb. "Poor thing, I bet you didn't know pregnant Ninetails go right back into heat." He smirked. "I can have you pumping out egg after egg for me, year round."

Amelia whined louder, her tails lifting higher as he began to pump into her more and more. Her tongue was bouncing up and down as it hung out of her mouth, able to feel the throbbing of his cock inside of her. She was really enjoying this, as it sent strong sensations all through her body that made her want to cry out in absolute pleasure - despite the fact that her human brain was horrified at the thought that she was nothing more than a pokemon now, doomed to give birth to eggs for the rest of her life.

He smiled, seeming unfazed by the walls that tightly gripped his cock. "That's it, good girl. Cum for your Master." He grinned, stroking her lithe body, thrusting deeply into her slick, heated passageway. "Cum hard my pet, let me hear the lust boiling over inside you."

She whined even louder, her inner walls beginning to clench and unclench, the signal that she was starting to climax. She panted even harder, mind being lost to an animalistic lust she'd never experienced before. Even with the Houndoom she'd been somewhat human in her thought process and enjoyment of it but this time the full Pokemon side was quickly beginning to take over. She found herself whining louder and louder as her inner walls grew tighter and looser over and over until finally she let out the loudest cry of them all as she came hard, tongue lolling out of her mouth from sheer exhaustion and pleasure at how large that one had been.

He slowed his thrusts with a smile, not yet letting go of his own climax. "Wasn't that nice pet? The best part is that, as a pokemon, you can do it over and over without getting sore, won't that be nice?" He cooed, talking down to her, teasingly. "Such a good girl you are, cumming for master, I'll pick you up some nice meat tonight, as a treat."

Meat? Oh, goody! Yes, meat! She was so hungry right now... Why was she so hungry? Her body was screaming for sustenance even though he was still thrusting into her without climaxing. She was starting to feel the build up coming again, however, and that distracted her thoughts almost immediately. Two orgasms? Wow! She was really getting treated to something wonderful from master tonight! She whined loudly again, panting harder and harder as she felt the pleasure building.

He began thrusting faster, his knot pressing her open with each thrust before sinking in and tying them. Her master continued rocking his hips however, rocking the knock back and forth against her warm walls. "Good girl, do you want master to fill your womb with nice hot seed?"

She didn't answer, the only sound he got in response was another happy, pleased whine. Of course, that could be taken as a yes considering she seemed to be enjoying the sensations he was bringing her. She panted more, eyes crossing at the pleasure of his knot pulling against her womanhood. She bowed lower, wanting him to keep pressing in more and more so she could keep feeling the knot. It felt so wonderful!

He began thrusting slower, harder, growling deep in his throat. With each powerful ripple of his hips came a spray of seed, forcefully splashing across the back of her womb. He continued far longer than any human would, his heated essence already pooling in her womb, still more of his virile seed pouring into her. "Grrr, good girl...my lovely little breeder."

Amelia panted harder and harder, paws digging into the ground as she felt him pumping harder and harder. Her mind was completely gone for the time being and once she started to come to again, she was sure that her human self was going to be horrified at what she'd done during this situation. She didn't even recognize that at the moment, however, and instead continued to allow her body to rock with each movement he offered into her, feeling the warm seed filling her.

He continued thrusting, wearing a smug grin. "That's it girl, you love it, being nothing but a breeder, glad to be flooded with seed." He panted hard, seed still flowing heavily. "A bitch in heat like you always gets me backed up and ready to blow." He taunts her, still gently caressing her fur. "Cum again for me, pet." He cooed, reaching down and rubbing her swollen clit.

Amelia continued to pant, unable to do much more htan that considering how far gone her mind was at the moment. All she could think about was the pleasure and all the other amazing feelings she had while he continued to pump into her. She panted harder, body pressing up into his touch as her pet her fur while her backside pressed into him more as he rubbed her clit.

"That's my good girl." He panted, knot still fully engorged, still trickling cum into her packed womb. "This feeling will be your world soon. Full, warm, content. Your old life won't matter anymore because the new one feels so good." He spoke calmly, aiming to simply place that thought in her currently distracted mind.

Amelia continued to pant, body still moving with each thrust he gave. Somewhere deep down her human thoughts were upset that this was what her life had become but her primitive thought process only cared about the sex she was receiving now. She whined louder as she climaxed again, tongue hanging out of her mouth as she panted harder.

Back
Top Bottom