Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Breeder Becomes the Bred. (DonVoltonus x Ceol)

DonVoltonus

Singularity
Damien yawned, pushing himself out of bed. He started a pot of coffee, sliding on a pair of canvas shorts, slipping his tail through a tailored hole, combing the long fur into place. He slid on a white t-shirt, pulling it over his long black hair, his orange furred ears flicking atop his head. He sat down with his cup, taking a long drink. "Hmm, I wonder if anyone will answer my ad today?" He smirked, green eyes shining as he mentally ran over his plans. The doorbell rang and he rose with a smirk, tail wagging behind him as he opened the door. "Hello and welcome to Firebrand Breeding Facilities." He smiled warmly.

Amelia looked up at the building with a rather nervous expression, her lips pulled into a straight line. Was she really going to do this? It had been such a big jump to just leave home and come to live in another town entirely just to help breed pokemon. However, she wanted to become a trainer and that meant finding a way to get close to understanding how pokemon worked. She hadn't had the chance to start off on an adventure at a younger age due to some personal, unforseen circumstances but she didn't believe one had to start out young anyways. She was just as content starting out now in her very early twenties than just starting out earlier. The door swung open soon enough and she smiled at the man who greeted her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for the warm welcome! I'm so excited to be able to take a part in this," she said, giving him the once over before she glanced inside. "Is it alright if I come in?"

"Sure, come on in." He smirked, shutting the door behind him. "Now you'll want just relax." He slipped behind her, a needle piercing her skin, her vision blurring and washing out to black.

She would wake up on a metal table, stripped naked, wrists and ankles bound down. "I bet you're wondering what's going on right now right? Well, I'm going to explain. I need a breeder, and you're going to be it." He injected her with another needle, heat rippling through her body.

Pale white fur burst up from her skin, soon covering her body in a layer of silken white. Her mouth and nose shifted, her face stretching out into a muzzle, her hair falling out as fur grew in it's place, her ears shrinking away and new ones sprouting atop her head. He slid a collar on her and let her up, her new center of balance forcing her to fall to all fours and tail after tail bulged at the base of her spine and burst forth, nine in all forming a corona of soft fur. Her body would be overwhelmed by powerful need, her now half-pokemon form being driven into heat by the injection.

Amelia didn't even get a chance to reply before she was out cold, completely lost and unconscious to the world. It wasn't until she started to come to that she realized she was in a very bad situation. The table was cold against her naked body and it caused her a great sense of discomfort. She struggled against the binds, eyes wide as she watched him. "W-What? No! Hell no! Let me go! I didn't sign up for that at all! I was just supposed to help you with the breeding, not be the breeder!" She struggled again, only for him to stick her with another needle.

She moaned, the heat running through her at an alarming rate. That was the least of her concerns, however. Her body began to burst with various sensations as her humanity was quickly dissipating and being replaced with something far more suited for a pokemon than a human being. She groaned loudly, struggling against the binds before she looked down toward the collar being placed upon her neck. This was really happening. She was really being turned into a- A what? What kind of pokemon was she? The pain of her emerging tail - or tails, as it appeared - told her exactly what her body was becoming. A Ninetails. She looked like a feminine, slightly human version of a Ninetails.

He let her down and soon she fell onto her stomach, her tongue falling out of her mouth as she began to pant to help ease the heat. She looked around the room before turning her gaze up toward him, a moan escaping her again. Her sex, which had changed a little as well to accommodate her body and position by migrating upward a little more, ached with a strong sense of need. "Wh-What did you do to me?" she asked, eyes lifting up to him. Her vision was strange as well, almost amplified in some ways but dulled down in others. "I- I feel... So..." She moaned again, able to feel her body crying out for the touch of another. What was wrong with her?

"Hmm, this won't do." He leaned down, giving her another smaller injection. Her arms and legs shifted, her joints bending and shifting, from human Plantigrade, to beastial Digitigrade limbs. "That'll have to do for now, I'll have to brew up more of this to complete your transformation." He sniffed the air, a visible bulge in his pants. "Heh, you're already eager for it aren't you? How would you like me to get something to sate that terrible heat?"

Amelia shuddered, a pained howl escaping her muzzle as her body continued to shift even further. It was far from comfortable to have one's body change and twist in such a manner. She struggled to get up and while she desperately tried to stand on two legs she kept falling back down to a quadruped's position. Her feet and her hands were nothing more than feet now, only distinguished by calling one set the front legs and one set the hind. "H-Help with the heat?" she stammered, tongue lolling out of her mouth as she began to pant again. She really was hot... Her mind wasn't thinking clearly enough to tell her that accepting would undoubtedly be a bad idea but she was going to go along with it anyways. "Y-Yes. Please."

He smirked, giving a whistle, a large Houndoom entering the room. "Alright now my pet, just lower your upper body down, raise up those beautiful hips and wag your ass for him." Damien smirked, stroking Amelia's furry head. "Just present yourself to him, and he'll take good care of you." He smiled, stepping aside as the Houndoom licked and sniffed at her newly moved pussy.

Amelia's eyes widened in horror as she saw the large Pokemon bounding into the room with them. She wanted desperately to try and run away but the heat she was feeling was so, so strong. She found her body reacting out of instinct, doing as she was told. She bowed low, tongue still hanging out of her mouth as she raised her ass to present herself to him. She found herself moaning again, feeling the touch of his tongue against her warm nether regions to be quite pleasing. She submitted to him even more now, head hanging low as she waited for the main event to begin.

Damien smirked, leaving them to work on more of whatever he'd injected into her.

The Houndoom gave a pleased growl, mounting her eagerly, his pointed red member poking about against her rear before finding it's mark and sliding into her. His smooth member slid easily into her newly altered passage, the tip drooling hot precum, smearing her walls and lubing her passage easily. "Doom..." He growled, though it almost sounded like he was speaking to her, nipping at the nape of her neck in dominance.

Amelia moaned, body going still as he shoved himself inside of her. She was surprised that she could accommodate his member but she had to keep reminding herself that her body had already been so severely altered. She had the sex of any other Ninetails out there and had to accept that. She didn't want to know what was going to become of this but her mind was quickly dulling down with a primal need to mate which left little room for coherent thought. Instead, she kept panting and giving sounds of excitement that was meant only to get the Houndoom to keep going as she needed this from him - even though somewhere deep inside her humanity was screaming to stop.

The dark hound eagerly provided what her body needed, thrusting deeply into her, his knot slapping against her slick outer lips, rubbing on her clit. His muzzle licked her ear, quietly growling his name, though soon she heard it as a whisper of "Good girl." in her new ears. It was hard to tell if it was real, or simply caused by the myriad of new sensations that came with each thrust of his powerful hips, his tip now pressing against her new cervix. The barrier would be far less restricting in her new body, far more likely to simply open and accept than to bar his progress.

With each thrust he made, his knot tugged against her in a way that she'd never felt before. She'd been with a few men previous to this encounter but never, of course, with any kind of canine pokemon. She could feel her body growing warmer and warmer with each movement he made and at his praise, she found herself panting even harder in excitement. He thought she was doing a good job! Of course she was. She had to, she was his mate. She- Wait, what? Oh, no. She couldn't let her mind think that way, she- Her eyes fell closed for a moment as she let out a small, pleased whine as his knot caused her to become even more sensitive than before. What had she just been worrying about? He had to keep going. That was all she should be thinking about.

A sharp thrust pushed him through into her womb, his knot spreading her walls, begining to swell against her soft inner walls. He continued humping against her, nipping gently at her ears, causing a surprising buzz of pleasure inside her. "Yes..." He growled, humping roughly against her, his knot tugging inside her before swelling fully, his member throbbing as hot spurts of thin seed pumped into her womb, every drop held inside her by his thickly swollen knot. "Breed..." He panted, breath hot on her neck as his seed continued to fill her.

Breed. Breed.... Breed?! Why did that sound so familiar... There was something about that word that made her uneasy but the feeling of his seed spilling into her womb was enough to get her distracted. She closed her eyes and continued to pant, body trembling with eager anticipation for the grand finale. This was feeling far too wonderful and the sensations he was giving to her ears only seemed to trap the human side of her down for the time being. She turned her head to lick his face, nuzzling into his muzzle with her own as he continued to cum inside of her. Yes, this was why she was a good girl. She was taking him just as an obedient girl should!

He panted heavily as he finished, leaving her womb swimming in hot seed, nuzzling her eagerly, still tied to her when Damien returned.

"Well aren't you a good girl? You didn't even struggle." He smiled, patting her head. "Soon you'll be having that lovely egg of his." He smirked, watching Houndoom slip out of her as his knot shrank down. "Now, why don't we give you the last of your serum, and finish making you a Ninetails?" He smiled, injecting her once more.

Her lust would only be enhanced as her body shrank and shifted, her skull becoming fully canine, her limbs thin and shapely, bending into perfect alignment for quadrupedal movement. Her pussy and ass shifted up further as her rear slimmed, her tails falling to cover her sex like a silky curtain. He caressed her back, her entire body more sensetive, her new nose able to pick up the heady scent of Houndoom, as well as another lighter scent, presumably Damien's. "You're such a good girl." He smiled, scratching behind her ears.

Amelia was starting to come to her senses again, just as the Houndoom pulled out of her. She blinked a few times and looked up at the man who had just come back inside. "What...? No! No, please, change me back right now!" she begged, finally straightening herself up onto all four paws. She was desperately trying to will her body back to being human but just the opposite was happening thanks to the next injection.

Everything on her body began to feel incredibly foreign. She was growing with her lust all over again as her body became far from human. It was shifting and twisting, turning her into the same appearance as any other Ninetails would look. She found herself instinctively leaning into his touch but quickly pulled away, her nose sniffing the air to experience all the new sensations and scents that she could pick up on.

She shook her head furiously and used her paws to try and pull her collar off, denial quickly setting in. "I'm not a Pokemon! I'm a human being!" Of course, to human ears it would sound like the yips of the Pokemon she'd become. She whimpered and whined then made a bolt for the door, trying her hardest to find a way out of there. She had to escape, had to find someone who could help her and understand that this wasn't who and what she was! She had to escape somehow.

He chuckled, watching her stumble about on her new limbs, walking calmly over and hooking a leash onto her collar. "You WERE a human being. You're a pokemon now, and nothing short of another anthro like myself will ever hear otherwise. Humans will just hear your barking and yipping like a good girl." He gave her another scratch behind the ears. "Now, is my poor girl still horny? You must be in a terrible heat right now, it's an effect of the serum. Shall I help cool your poor body down?"

Amelia shook her head, trying to pull way from him as he hooked the leash around her collar. "No!" she cried out. She'd already been fucked once, she didn't need it again. She wanted to get away and had to find someone who would listen to her. He'd just said it himself, after all. Only those who were like him or further away from human would hear her. She just had to find someone who could understand her and take her to someone that would change her back. Especially because he was right; her heat was so strong and she needed to get it satisfied before she lost her mind.

He chuckled, caressing her body gently. "Shhh, calm down girl, there's no need to run, you'll be very happy here." He cooed, rubbing his hand gently over her belly. "It's okay, you'll learn to accept your place in time." He smiled, fingers brushing over her sex, one dipping inside. "You poor girl, you're burning up from your heat. All you have to do is ask and I'll fix it for you my pet." He smirked, patting her tails tenderly. "Come on, I know how much it must bother you."

She shuddered as she felt his fingers enter her, her tails lifting instinctively to allow him passage. She shook her head still, however, trying her best to fight it even though it was getting harder and harder to do so. She swallowed the lump in her throat, trying her best to fight against her instinct but soon enough, her tongue was lolling out again and she was slowly bowing down to him, her inhuman way of asking him to help her. She needed to feel something inside of her again, as the pregnancy had yet to take full hold of her body and so her heat still remained unsatisfied.

He smiled, nuzzling her neck gently. "Such a good girl, but we know I can understand you." His fingers slid out, rubbing over her newly moved clit. "I want you to be like the good doggy you are." He cooed, stoking her fur. "Just say you want to be my bitch, and I'll let you dear." He chuckled, unzipping his shorts, showing off his hefty, knotted cock, letting her take in his powerful scent. "I know what this will do to a good girl like you, you can smell pheramones now can't you?"

Amelia blinked a few times, panting harder as she smelled the pheromones he was giving off. She swallowed and shook her head, not wanting to ask him for it. She wasn't the type who would beg. It wasn't going to happen. If he wanted to have sex with her, then he'd have to go for it. She'd already been humiliated enough for one day and wasn't about to succumb to begging for sex just because her Pokemon instincts were screaming at her to let him enter. She shook her head again and sat down instead, wrapping her tails around her backside as she refused. "No," she said simply. "I'm not giving you that satisfaction. I'll suffer through it."

He smiled, tugging her over and tying her leash to a ring on the wall. "Then you can stew in it until you submit." He walked to the wall, pouring her a bowl of water and another off food. "If you get hungry, you can eat right here, trust me, the pokefood tastes better than it looks." He chuckled, opening the door to let the Houndoom out. "Don't bother crying for help, nobody will find you." He pointed to a large panel on the wall. "Press on that and I'll come fix that heat of your's, it'll only get worse the further along your eggs get."

She looked confused. Didn't it work the opposite way? Once a female was impregnated she usually didn't want to have sex anymore. She had to wonder if he'd slipped something into the serum to make it so she'd need someone to help satisfy her every now and then. She shook her head and sighed, looking down at the degrading food and water bowl before she began to pace. She was struggling with the need at the moment but she would handle it for the time being. She had to find some way to get out of there as well. She was still in denial about her body being nothing more than a Pokemon's and didn't believe she had actually gotten pregnant, so instead she resigned herself to believing she was still going to be human and still going to be able to escape. She began to try and chew on the leash, using her paws to try and get away but it wasn't working out very well. She tried for awhile before she finally collapsed down to a seated position on her haunches, her eyes skimming the room. She let out a small whine, both because of the heat and disappointment. "I want to go home," she said quietly.

She would hear a low chuckle, an Umbreon prowling into view, her belly rounded and pregnant. "Ohh, did master bring in another new girl?" She giggled, looking the Ninetails over. "Poor thing, you must have just changed right? You get used to the heat, and you'll love sating it soon enough." She smiled, walking over. "I was like you once, trying to escape, trying to go home...but now this is my home. I go where I like, though sadly the door in back is much to small for you."

Back
Top Bottom