Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2% MIlk (Tori and Vigilant Thorne)

The curvy woman smiled as she looked at the machine. Wearing cow print leggings, the busty futa that she had captured had been strapped down. A clear suction tube attached to her cock and two more to her breast. Sitting down in a chair directly in front of the futa in the milking machine, the curvy brunette smiled. "You are going to make me a ton of money." she said aloud to the unconscious woman who was about to be milked. Turning to her assistant, she nodded. "Start it up." she ordered. And soon, the miking machine began work. Sucking at the futa's cock and breasts. Clear tubes ran out from the milking machine and led to large vats that would hold the milk and cum.

Sitting back, the mature woman crossed her legs enjoyed the sight.

The poor futa who had been strapped down shifted, as she regained conciousness. She felt a strong pressure pulling at her nipples, and her crotch tingle as the cold machines sucked it to life.
She lifted her head, and tried to move her arms to feel her breasts, windering what the pressure was. She was unsuccessful however, due to two thick brown leather straps which were strapped across her forearms. Panicking, she tried to shift her legs; which were also immobilized.

She looked down at her body, and was shocked to see two large plastic "cups" attached to each of her breasts, a long thin one was also attached above her cock, all three vibrated slowly. She quickly scanned the room, trying to ascertain the reason she was strapped up. Her eyes fixed on the curvy woman. "What is this?" She asked

The curvy woman had been busy reading a report when she heard the futa's question. Looking up, she smiled and got up from her chair to walk in front of the captive. "This is a milking machine dear." she said with a grin, tapping the pumping device ." you see, my name is Genevieve, and I run a company that sells milk and cream. Well recently there has been a demand for some new products. Breast milk is quite healthy for humans, but I wanted more. So I found as many futas as I could and brought them here. Some are here willingly, getting milked and paid for it. But you resisted my initial approach. So I was forced to have some of my employees capture you and bring you here. Where you'll be all the time from now on."

Walking around the machine and behind her captive, Genevieve whsipered into her ear. "And you're going to give me all the milk and futa cream I want." she said, putting her hands on the futa's naked back and drifting down until she reached her ass, which she gave a hard squeeze.

"Milk and....cream?" The futa cow asked. "I... I don't understand. How can you keep me here?" She shifted uncomfortably as she felt her cock swelling inside the buzzing, sucking tube. Her breasts felt like they were full of pressure, and looking down, she could see her usually puffy nipples swelling inside the clear cup. She pulled at her restraints, shivering as the woman approached. She tried to pull away from the womans groping touch, but couldn't break free. "Stop that!" She insisted, as her large, round ass was squeezed by the woman.

Genevieve just shrugged and began to lightly massage each of the futa cow's ass cheeks in her hands. Rubbing them gently, she pressed herself against the captive woman. Revealing that she too had an erection, which she was now grinding between the woman's ass cheeks. "Stop what?" she asked with a grin, kissing the futa's naked shoulder. "I'm not going to do anything except make sure that you are going to give me all the milk and cum I want. No matter what I have to do to make that happen."

Genevieve was wearing a form fitting black dress that hugged her body and large chest. Pressing against the captive woman, she purred softly into the milking cow's ear. "So what are we going to have to do for maximum milk and cream production?" she asked softly, reaching around to grope the sides of the futa's breasts.

"A-ah! Not that... please..." the cow whimpered as she felt the womans hard rod between her asscheeks. She shifted uncomfortably in her restraints, and tried to see behind her to make sure the woman wasn't violating her. She twisted her arms and back trying to see, but was blind behind her.

Her cock was completly swollen now, and an intense pressure was building at the base. Droplets of milk were begining to form at the tips of her swollen breasts, and a painfull lump of pressure was building just below her nipple.

Genevieve made no motion to stop or even slow down. Rather, she lifted her own dress above her head and revealed the foot of flesh that sat above her womanly sex. Stroking her massive member, the curvy latina woman motioned over one of her employees who carried a bottle of lube. Taking it in her hand, the dark haired futa poured an ample amount on her solid cock and then walked back to behind the cow. Lining the head up with the woman's slit, she pushed in and began to shove her cock inside. "Oh wow!!!" she gasped out. "That's a very good pussy!!! Ugh, lets see how your milk production is with this dear."

Genevieve had never been afraid to do what needed to be done. It had been her who had rushed to jump on the idea of futa milk and cock cream to expand her business. She was a pioneer in the industry, and planned on being the industry leader within months. So if fucking her cows was what it took to make production increase, she would do it. Even toying with the idea of milking herself, there was nothing she wouldn't do for her business. Pumping in and out of the cow, she moaned and waited to see what happened next.

The cow screamed, and rocked in her restraints, trying to get the woman out of her. She squeezed and tried to push the violating cock out of her pussy, but her actions only served to pleasure Genevieve more. Despite her fear, she moaned loudly in response to the violent thrusts."Oh... God... please, S-Stop..." she groaned weakly. She sounded animalistic in her moans, almost cowlike.

With each thrust forward, a small spurt of milk dribbled out of the cows teat, and was sucked up by the greedy machine. Each drop splashed against the sides of the cup and tube, painting the clear plastic a milky white. Her nipples were perpetually stretched by the machine, and extended away from her body. Despite the humiliation, and violation of her body, the cow derived intense pleasure, as the pressure in her teat was released with each thrust.

Her pussy grew more wet, dropping on the cold floor beneath them as the thick meaty futa shaft trusted into her pussy.

Genevieve paid her no mind. Continuing to fuck the busty and well endowed futa captive to make sure that the milking was beyond successful. Pounding her tight pussy with eager enthusiasm, the curvy latin woman held the cow by the hips and just drove her dick in and out. Seeing the milk begin flowing made her smile, and her thrusts became faster, harder and deeper.

"You are going to be lots of fun milking cow." she teased, squeezing the yet nameless woman's hips tight and driving her cock as deep as it could go. "That's it. Moo for me and let all that wonderful thick milk flow out. IF you're good, I'll let you out later and we can have some real fun together. If not, I'll just have you locked up in a nice stall until it's time to be milked again."

The mature latina knew she would be cumming soon. Motioning over an assistant with a small cock milking pump, Genevieve herself was going to get milked. The only way the busty babe was going to get any cum, as if she begged for it.

The cow couldn't speak, she groaned loudly, and bucked her hips under the futa woman's. Milk flowed from her chest, and was sucked up by the tubes. She was so close to cumming. The thick woman who filled her felt so amazing, she knew she should hate the woman who was raping her but she just wanted.... more.

She felt a sharp pressure building at the core of her cock, and her moaning grew more and more cowling as she grew closer to orgasm. The degradation of th woman who was milking her was making it harder for her to think straight. Soon she would be little more than tubes for milking.

"That's right cow! Moan for me like a good little milking whore!!!" Genevieve moaned as she reamed the futa from behind. "Pretty soon, you're going to be the perfect cow and moan every time I mate you!!!" Grabbing the yet unnamed woman's hips, the busty woman began to really pound her cunt. Her own breasts began to spray all along the captive cow's back.

"UH UGH UGH YESSSSS!!!" the busty woman cried out. suddenly she shot her load. her huge potent futa balls shooting huge quantities of fertile semen deep into the cow's cunt. Panting for break, Genevieve pulled out, only to take a dildo from an assistant, and plug the futa cow's cunt shut.

"Ah....that was really good." she moaned. Walked around the milking machine, Genevieve lifted the futa's chin with her finger. "So what is my pretty cow's name?"

The cow bucked her hips wildly, groaning loudly as she neared her climax. She felt a huhe pressure pushing deep into her pussy, and was close to cumming when the woman pulled out and her pussy was plugged. She whimpered, and continued trying to grind her hips against anything that she could. She was so close to cumming but there was nothing to get her off.

She trembled a little, as Genevieve circled around her. "My-my name i-is bekka." She stirred out nervously. She was torn by fear, and anticipation, and a touch of pain. The machine was still chugging away at her breasts. Most of the milk had been sucked out, and the little that remain dripped painfully into the tube.

Genevieve smiled. She had big plans for Bekka. Preliminary readings said that Bekka would be her biggest producing cow yet. That knowledge meant that the businesswoman's plans could be built on the back of this one excellent source. "Well Bekka dear, you and I are going to make an empire together." the latin futa commented, before turning to the worker running the milking machine.

"Up the pressure on her cock and breasts." Genevieve ordered. "I want her drained soon. Then we move her along to her permanent room. She'll need to understand the differences between what I can offer, or what I will do if she refuses."

The worked nodded and turned the suction of the breasts up just a bit. The cock suction also increased, but in a kind of pulsing manner, as if to simulate a pussy cumming over the phallus. Genevieve stood in front of Bekka, waiting to see what would happen.

Becka, the cow, gasped as the vacuums on the machine intensified. "Please no!" She begged. "If you do that ill... Ill... Oh god! I-I think I'm gonna...!" She exclaimed, her face scrunched up in a mixture of agony and ecstasy. "I'm gonna cum!" She moaned loudly.

Her breasts were completly empty. Not a single drop fell, and the constant sucking was causing a sharp pain in the bud behind her nipple. Her nipples were quite swollen, and puffy, and her entire breast was raised and had a slight pink color, from the constant sucking. Meanwhilr, her cock was at its full length, and was throbbing arrythmically as she neared orgasm. As she screamed, thick globs of cum splurted from her tip, and were sucked up by the machine.
Her entire body convulsed in her restraints as she continued cumming thick strings of cum into the machine. Almost a bucket and a half was filled with her steamy cum, when she had finished.

Bekka clasped on her chains. She was still suspended above the ground, but lacked the strength to hold herself up. The machine continued sucking at her painfully, but she lacked the will to struggle. She realised that the futa's cum was still plugged inside of her, and a brief fear flashed across her mind. "What if she leaves it in? What if she's planning on.... 'breeding' me???" She lacked the strength to resist however, and decided she'd worry about that later.

As soon as the dark haired woman saw that Bekka was no longer producing milk, she had her workers shut down the milking tubes, but the cock milking continued in earnest until the machine had finally sucked out the ample load of cum. "Mmmmm, that looks like almost a gallon." Genevieve said with a grin as she inspected the quantity of seed Bekka had produced. Turning to a worked, she stared with a focused expression. "Get this to quality control and have them inspect it. We'll use this load for a base point. Her next will be the one we sell. Now, bring her to her room and I want some EX-40 to give her."

An employee took off the bucket to have it analyzed along with the breast milk. Two more came and unhooked Bekka, quickly putting restraints on her to prevent any escape attempts. The young woman was soon dragged away and through several corridors. Finally she was brought to a surprisingly large room. It was essentially a master bedroom, with a large closet, shower, tub and a milking machine by the bed. Behind the huge bed was a two way mirror.

Genevieve followed along and nodded for Bekka to be put on the bed. She sat next to the futa cow and smiled. "So dear, how did you enjoy your first time? You know that if you agree to work for me, I can help make the experience even more enjoyable."

Her own very large breasts leaked milk, her cock beginning to grow again. She would milk herself later. For now, she wanted to get to know the young woman and see if Bekka was willing to play ball.

Bekka sat on the bed, still panting from their encounter. Despite her attempts to push the dildo out of her pussy, and release the cum, she couldnt.
"Is this where you sleep?" She asked, inquisitive
"And what's EX-40? Why did you plug my vagina? Are you trying to get me pregnant?" Now that the threat of immediate rape was out of the way, she was full of questions. She thought she should hate this woman who had kidnapped her, but laying in a mess on the bed, her pussy filled and tits empty, she felt relaxed and almost... comfortable, with her new owner. She tried to move her arms a bit, but the restraints held them firmly in place. Her muscled arms were sore from holding her weight up, and being immobilized.

Sitting next to the young woman, Genevieve smiled and put her hand on Bekka's. Her face bore a warm smile, attempting to calm the captive woman. "This is actually to be your room Bekka." The Latina revealed. "I have my own. But I'll open to sharing yours if it would make you feel more comfortable. Your milk and semen production is already so high. I want you to feel happy, it will make everything that you produce taste so much better."

A worked soon came in bearing a bottle of pills with the label EX-40-G on them. There were several different varieties of the hormones, and the lowest dose would be the starter. "These," Genevieve said, holding them to Bekka after she was handed them. "are hormone pills I have developed. The EX stands for extension, meaning your breasts will grow. The 40 stands for the band size of your new bra, and the G means it will cause you to grow lovely round G cups. There are a few other versions that could go all the way to Z cups. but I think with your frame, M cups might be the biggest you can take. And the plug is to hold in the cum. If you get pregnant, you will produce more milk. So obviously it is a goal."

Genevieve undid Bekka's binds, letting her free. Smiling, she leaned in close to the beautiful young woman. "Would you like me to tell you about my operation? Or shall we make love for a bit?"

Bekka's eyes widened as Genevieve explained to her. "But... that's so big! Why do you want me to have such large... breasts? What happens if I dont take the pills?" She asked. As soon as her restraints were removed, she crawled to the other side of the bed, and spread her legs, wanting to take the dildo out of her. She began fiddling with the hilt, but it was completly smooth, and covered in a lubricant which didn't allow her to pull it out. She didn't say anything more to the woman, but refused to look at her, much like a wild animal.

"Oh dear, you still don't understand?" The futa woman responded with a grin. "Let me enlighten you." Crawling up to the top end of the bed, Genevieve sat next to Bekka, her hands rested on the younger futa's tummy as the new cow struggled in vain to remove the dildo. "It's no use, the cum has already seeded you if you're ovulating." Genevieve replied with a grin. "Now...Regarding your breasts? I'm a businesswoman. I own a company that produces dairy products. Milk, cream, cheese, dips, and every in between. Recently I've noticed a demand for what you and I can make. Natural breast milk and cum. The two mixed together make an almost irresistible creamy substance that is already selling lots in the initial phase. I wanted to expand my production, and you're the perfect candidate. You already are giving me such large quantities. But with some bigger breasts...oh, I'm getting wet thinking about all the lovely milk you'll make."

Reaching over, she took Bekka's hand and guided it to her cunt. Genevieve was soaked, drenched and gushing. Her pussy was so hungry for some attention. "Would you like to breed me dear?" The woman suggested. "I milk myself. And you putting a baby in me would be most wonderful. But I won't force you to do that. Though it is the only thing I won't force you to do."

Bekka sat in silence as the woman explained. "Maybe... I don't know.. I don't really enjoy being taken here against my will, and "breeded", and milked. I'm not some cow you know!" Bekka was torn with the idea of fucking this beautifull woman, and staying herself. "Can... can I think about it?" Bekkas stomach shivered where Genevieve touched it, and she let the dildo stay in her hole, plugging it with cum.

She looked around the room, trying to keep her mind off her new master. Everything looks pleasant and nice, except the four-posts on the bed with metal loops attached to them, and the large mass of metal and glass that she now recognized as a milking machine.

"I don't want to take the pills..." she finally stated, trying to act confident and firm, her shivering shoulders betraying her

Smirking, Genevieve stood up and readied to leave the room. "You weren't complaining when I pounded that pussy earlier. But I'll leave you to think things over. But you should know, I'll milk you either way. If you don't take the pills willingly, I'll make sure you do one way or another." with her promise made, the woman walked out of the room and got dressed in a black business dress and high heels. 

Going to the other room with the two way mirror, she sat down and watched and waited. The pills had been left with Bekka. And regardless, the new cow would need to be milked in another six hours at most. 

"She'll want more." Genevieve thought to herself as she watched and waited.

Bekka sat in the same place. Fiddling as the woman left. She sat there for several minutes, and then began trying to pull the dildo out, but hee hands kept slipping, and she couldn't get a grip on it. She thought of genevieve, and her request. She thought of some way to escape, and of the pills she had been instructed to take. She looked over at th bottle warily, and then reached out for it. She read the label on the side, looked around to make sure she was alone in the room, then quickly taking two of the large round pills. She then pulled back the covers of the bed, and lay in silence unable to sleep. She rubbed her nipples tentativly, and cringed when her fingers touched them. They were quite sore, and she dreaded the next milking session.

Watching from the other end of the mirror, Genevieve had lifted up her dress and had begun to finger herself as she watched Bekka. It was clear that while the young futa didn't entirely like the idea of being made into a lovely futa hucow, she wasn't entirely opposed to the idea either. "Mmmmm, Bekka you naughty slut." the Latina thought to herself as she watched Bekka take the pills. It would take around a week of those once a day to cause Bekka's chest to swell to the G cup size. Fingering herself softly, Genevieve licked her lips thinking about how her own already large breasts would swell once she convinced the young cow to knock her up.

Hours passed, and finally Genevieve returned to the bedroom, approaching Bekka with a smile. "Do you want me to put you into the milking machine?" She asked the young cow with a smile. Bekka was still wearing her sexy cow outfit. "Or...I could hand milk those lovely tits if you'd like?"

Bekka had dozed off when Genevieve came into the room. Her cow-cockwas soft, and beads of milk had formed at her nipple. The bottle of pills lay beside her, which she tried to hide guiltily.
"I don't want to be milked..." she insisted. "But If you have to I don't want to be strapped down again..." she said. "I won't fight." She seemed far more defeated than she had yesterday. Her assless tights stretched around her thick thighs. She hated that they implied she was a cow, but it was better than being fully naked. Her cock and nipples were swollen and puffy from the rough milking she had recieved.

Genevieve smiled and slid next to Bekka. "Then I'll be nice and gentle this time." she whispered, leaning down to leave a trail of soft kisses on the cow's neck. Pressing a button by the nightstand, an intercom turned on. "Bring some cocoa butter and a bucket." she ordered to the worker who would hear here. Standing up, the woman slipped out of her dress, revealing a rock hard erection. Just a moment later, a cute young girl with a bulge in her pants delivered the items.

"Thank you Kristen." she said with a smile. Taking the items, she went back to the bed and began to rub some cocoa butter on her hands. "Let me massage those beautiful tits before we get started." she said with a smile to Bekka. Reaching out, her hands made contact and began to rub the creamy substance into the cow's breasts. It would help soothe any pain from the milking, as well as the breast growth that was to come.

Back
Top Bottom