Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Alone (Casket & Tori)

Lindsey closed her eyes and covered her ears. The party goers hadn't left. In fact, they had found the hidden key by the front porch and had made their way inside and were creating quite a bit of noise. She pushed even more things in front of her door and prayed there wasn't anyone who was so inclinded to break her door down and force their way inside. "Kyle is suck a dick for letting this happen." she thought to herself. "Who the hell leaves their kid sister alone when a ton of people are planning on coming over and wrecking everything? Like I could defend myself if someone wanted to rape me?"

Knowing that her chances of being protected and safe were almost zero without Kyle, Lindsey huddled in her bed and cried a bit. When her phone dinged, she checked the message and cursed. "FUCKER!" she said in a frustrated voice. Throwing the phone across the room. Suddenly she heard some loud banging on the door.

"Lindsey!!! Open up!!" a drunk female voice called. "it's Ally!!! Get your ass out here and drink with me!!! I have a bottle of tequila with your name on it!!!"

The sound of her best friend's voice was comforting. "You know what, fuck Kyle." she thought to herself. Getting up, she put her clothing back on and then unbarracaded the door. "If he won't come back and protect me, I'm going to get wasted and fuck anyone I want. Ally's been dying to eat me out for weeks anyways!!!"

Opening the door, her friend Ally stumbled in. She was a bit older at sixteen. More slender with smaller breasts. Her long brown hair was a mess and she carried two bottles in her hand. Both said Jose Cuervo on them. She handed the full on in her left to Lindsey, and kept taking swigs from the one in her right.

"Mmm, you look delicious Linds." Her friend purred. "Have you changed your mind at all?"

"Fuck yeah!!!" Lindsey said with a smile, taking her own sip of tequila. "Get over her and get to work on my cunt while I get wasted!!"

Ally wasted no time. She pushed Lindsey onto the bed and tore the shorts back off. Spreading her friend's legs, she dived right in and attacked Lindsey's still drenched cunt.

"OH DAMN!!" the young teen cried out as she was eaten. "FUCK yeah Ally!!! That's so great!!!" Sipping Tequila, she felt a buzz come on as Ally munched on her. The two gazing into each other's eyes with lust.

"Forget Kyle!!" she giggled softly. "I'm going to go les and just trib Ally!!"

"Music to my ears!!" her friend said from between her legs. Not understanding the bit about Kyle, but fully getting the idea of tribbing.

Kyle pulled into the driveway and shut off his wheezing damaged car, he could see silhouettes of heads through the living room blinds and knew that the party had already started. Lindsey would probably be really mad at him, but after the night he was having he didn't really care. His prized car was wrecked, his hand was throbbing and his best friend was trying to blackmail him into fucking his sister, today was a loss.

Kyle walked into the house and saw two familiar faces, younger girls that often hung out with Lindsey. Becka Simmons and Ariel Connors sat on the couch sipping wine coolers and giggling. "Hi Kyle!" Both of them said with a wave. "Holy shit are you bleeding what happened?" Becka asked as Kyle walked passed them and into the kitchen.

"A friggin dog bit me." Kyle said as he unwrapped the shirt from his hand and put it under the faucet rinsing off some of the blood. "Where's Lindsey?"

"She's upstairs with Ally, I think they're fucking that's what it sounds like from the hall anyway. Hey what kind of dog bit you? Like a werewolf....It is a full moon out....have you seen Twilight?" Ariel started to ramble and Kyle blocked her voice out as his head was pounding.

"No Ariel, I haven't seen Twilight and I don't think it was a werewolf, it was just a regular dog. Did you say Linds was fucking Ally?" Kyle asked absentmindedly as he pulled the first aid kit out from under the sink and bandaged his hand.

"Yeah, Ally has been a carpet muncher since she was in the 7th grade, and when your little sister sprouted those big tits and bubble butt last year, Ally been trying to get into her pants ever since then. I guess Linds finally decided to give her a chance cause you can hear some loud ass pussy eating going on upstairs....Kinda makes me horny." Becka answered and Ariel nodded her head in agreement.

"Ally is the thin girl? Brown hair, kinda cute, big time softball player?" Kyle asked.

"Yep that's her. Hey do you want me and Ariel to suck your cock together?" Becka asked with a giggle and then held out her wine cooler bottle in between her and Ariel. Both of them licking each side of the glass bottle to show Kyle what they wanted to do to him.

"Ahhh thanks....not right now....maybe later." Kyle said and walked out of the kitchen toward the stairs. He jogged up them and hustled down the hall to Lindsey's room, knocking twice and then three times quickly as she'd instructed him to do. He tried the door knob and found it unlocked. He walked in and found that what Becka and Ariel had told him was true. Ally's muss of brown hair was buried in Lindsey's pussy as his sister writhed in pleasure. The scene was totally hot, Kyle could feel his cock stirring in his pants right away. If there was one thing that would make his mind forget about his smashed car and bitten hand it was burying his cock into these two teenaged girls.

Kyle unbuckled his pants and let them fall to his ankles while his cock stood up ram straight like a soldier at attention. "Hey Linds, I'm home!" He said finally breaking the silence. Ally's head came shooting up, the look of embarrasment showing all over her face until she saw Kyle standing there with his huge cock in his hands.

"Oh don't stop on my account." Kyle said with a smile as he walked over behind Ally and grabbed her around the hips. Ally gasp but made no move to stop him as his hands squeezed her ass cheeks and pressed them apart preparing her for insertion. Ally went back to work sucking on Linds' clit while Kyle pressed his swollen cock into Ally's virgin pussy, Kyle's eyes were locked on his sister's eyes as he started to pound away.

Meanwhile down in Jamaica Deborah was getting pounded by a dark skinned islander. The guy was big and muscular and had a big cock, almost as big as her husband's. Jason was watching, taking in the pleasures of cuckold while the cute blonde 19 year old chick they'd found on the beach was sucking his cock.

"I'm gonna call the kids and make sure they're alright." Jason said as he picked up his cell phone and started scrolling through the contacts list. His wife gave him a thumbs up, unable to actually say anything because the Jamaican tongue jammed down her throat.

Jason found Lindsey's number first and hit the dial button. He held the phone up to his ear as it rang and waited to hear his sexy daughter's voice. He looked down at the blond, she'd stopped sucking him off. "Don't stop dear, that was just getting good." He said as he grabbed the back of her head and pressed her back onto his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom