Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Freedom on Two Wheels (Salinaahmed & Casketslinger)

Johnny "Killer" Kane woke up early, well early for his peer group anyway. It was actually mid afternoon and the sun was already high in sky but it's light barely cut through the smoke filled room in the back of the clubhouse. Beer bottles and needles were scattered on the nightstand next to the bed and as he tried to sit up he knocked it asunder causing quite a ruckus. The two naked hippy girls laying in bed next to him groaned and complained at the disturbance.

Johnny gave one of their naked asses a slap before rising and starting the search for the clothes he'd discarded last night. His tall 6'4" frame was covered in homemade tattoos which filled most of his heavily muscled torso. He brushed back the oil slick of dark shaggy hair from his eyes and rubbed his face trying to fight off the hangover he was feeling. One of the beers he'd knocked over still had some left in it and he reached down and drank the flat, room temperature swill down hoping that the hair of the dog that had bit him would help a little, it did not.

Johnny found his dirty blue jeans draped over a bar stool and pulled the stiff things on, taking note of his matted pubic hair from last night's escapades. His motorcycle boots weren't far away and he slipped them on next. Finally he found his 'Cut' underneath one of the unconscious hippies on the bed. The Cut was a sleeveless jean jacket covered in patches, the most important one being the large grim reaper on the back of it. That was the Club's insignia and above it on a banner called the top rocker read, 'Reapers' ,while the bottom rocker read, 'Chicago IL'.

In the year of 1969 the Reapers were one of the most dangerous biker gangs in the midwest and Johnny "Killer' Kane was there leader. The police watched them at every step because of their nefarious reputation for extreme violence, drug abuse, and dealing, as well as running guns to the west coast. All very profitable and highly illegal, these were the trades that were the bread and butter for the gang. The fringe benefits of this lifestyle were what Johnny liked best though, the hippy girl groupies, all the speed you could pump into your veins and the knowledge that you were the baddest motherfucker to ever walk the planet earth.

There was business to attend to this morning (afternoon) which is why he was up this early. Johnny was supposed to go and meet with a contact that could get him large quantities of pot for dirt cheap prices. The guy lived far out of the city on some farm in the backwoods and the ride was gonna take some time out on the highway going west.

His head was still foggy from the night before and the beer hadn't helped so he grabbed the syringe and popped some speed into his arm. That did the trick and Johnny walked out into the bar in the front of the Clubhouse. The 25 men that filled the ranks of the Reapers ranks were spread out throughout the bar, sleeping and snoring.

"Hey! Any of you Fucks awake enough to ride with your Prez out into the country?" He called out but only got a few hungover groans in response. "Fucking light weights!" He hollered and then walked outside into the bright sunny day. The light burning his eyes he grabbed his shades out of his jacket and put them on. Johnny walked over to his first and only true love, a 1954 knuckle head chopper that was painted flat red. He kicked the engine over and revved the engine a few times before doing a burn out and setting off down the road.

Eighteen-year-old Serena watched the protests on television taking place in San Francisco on her parents’ new color television. Her dad walked over and flipped off the set. “Hippy communists,” he muttered in his accented English.

“But daddy,” she protested. “President Johnson’s bombing innocent people in Vietnam.”

Her father paled. “Go to your room.” He had immigrated to this country as a child and served in the Paratroopers during World War II. He didn’t tolerate disrespect toward his adopted country or its president.

Serena was a pretty girl who had graduated from high school a few weeks ago and dreamed of going to college. Five feet, five and a half inches tall, she weighed 118 pounds and had a lush, curvy figure with a full, ripe bust that easily filled her 36D bra. She had a tiny 22-inch waist. Her hips were 37 inches and she had long dark brown hair that curled wildly when it was wet. Her golden brown eyes and light olive skin tone were warm and attractive. As Serena’s mother walked in, Serena crouched at the top of the stairs listening as her dad and mom spoke.

“It’s time we marry her off,” her father said. “She’s getting ideas and I’m not happy with the idea of her going to college. To many boys, she’ll get in trouble.”

Her mother nodded as Serena strained to hear the conversation. “I’ll put out feelers. There are many nice boys. I’ll talk to the priest.”

Serena’s family were Orthodox Christians and they attended Church regularly. She knew the priest would agree. Her cheeks paled and she rose and vanished into her room. She didn’t want to get married. She wanted to live life. She wanted excitement and adventure. Later that evening, she snuck downstairs and called her boyfriend, Michael. He wasn’t someone her parents would approve of and she even had her doubts, but desperate times called for desperate measures. “Mike, I will go with you to San Francisco.”

This was how she ended up with a green duffle bag filled with her clothes and toiletries sitting at her feet in some dusty town outside of Barstow. Mike had expectations that she wasn’t prepared to fill and he had unceremoniously dumped her at a gas station. Now, she was faced with calling her parents (but they would kill her)! Or what? It was four and she knew that she had to do something. Maybe she could get a job in a diner? She wouldn't cry! If she kept telling herself that, maybe it would become true. She glanced down at her scuffed white sneakers and bare ankles. She wore a loose peasant style dress that had bands of blue and yellow and she had ribbons in her hair. She had felt so cool this morning, but then Mike wanted sex. She wasn't ready yet.

What an asshole, she thought. Couldn't he at least have wooed her a little instead of abandoning her?

Johnny rolled into the gas station as the sun was starting to drop below the horizon. The ride to Barstow had been brutal but he was almost to the pot farm where he was supposed to meet his contact. The gas tank on the bike was bone dry and he coasted in on fumes, letting his bike roll up to the pumps where an elderly attendant stood at the ready.

"Fill'er up." Johnny said to the old man and got off of his bike to stretch out his sore back. Johnny scanned the parking lot looking to see if there were any bathrooms so he could drain himself. It was then he saw the pretty little hippy girl standing off to the side of the building. Her dufflebag told him that she wasn't just some local or the old man's daughter, she was adrift. Johnny sauntered over toward her, scanning her busty form through the summer dress and wonder what her innocent little pussy tasted like. He walked slowly and deliberately, his muscled sweaty, tattooed chest exposed through the unbuttoned denim vest. He reached up and pulled his dark aviator shades down his nose and looked into her shy eyes.

"Hey there little lady, Looks like you might need a ride somewhere and as a gentleman I'd be amiss to let you stay out here when the sun is going down. You even ridden a on a motorcycle?" Johnny asked, a smirk curling on his lips when he called himself a gentleman. The truth was that he was hoping she'd take him up on the offer because he knew exactly what would happen to that dress when the cool evening breeze from the backseat of his bike would blow it up and expose her thighs when he hit sixty.

Serena had never thought of herself as a particular sexual girl. But when the tall man with tattoos walked up to her, she felt a hot, erotic flush of desire run down her spine and an it was like her body came alive. He looked wild and dangerous. She knew that she shouldn’t talk to him, but wow!

When he started to talk, she blushed deeply. “I’ve never been on a motorcycle. I don’t know if I should …” her voice trailed off, but both of them knew she’d already made up her mind. This was an adventure. Her golden eyes looked up and up until they met his and she tried to figure out what color they were exactly.

“I don’t really have any place to go,” she finally said, shrugging helplessly. Then she gestured toward her duffle bag. It had actually been her dad’s bad when he was in the service. She had over packed and it was heavy. “Would this even fit on your motorcycle?”

Johnny's dark blue eyes twinkled in the setting sun and he could see her looking at his chest, nervously glancing downward at her bag. "Yeah sure sweety, I can tie it off to my handlebars." He said and then reached down and picked it up before she had a chance to change her mind.

"No place to go huh? Well you can stay with me if you need a place to crash. My buddies and I got a clubhouse with some spare beds if you need a place to hang out for a while. Right now I'm headed up north to a farm, got a meeting with a farmer about some business and then we can go back to my place if ya want. Sound good?" Johnny asked, the devilishly handsome smile flashing his silver eyetooth. Johnny turned and started walking toward his bike with her bag. "Come on beautiful...what do you got to lose anyway? Either you can hop on an see what sort of adventures await you or call mommy and daddy and beg them to come pick you up, choice is yours." Johnny said, guessing she was another runaway hippie girl.

Her heart went thump as she looked into his dark blue eyes. Being called sweetie sounded so right on his lips. She fixed her eyes on his mouth for a moment imagining what he might taste like, a little salty, she thought.

Mike had always left her cold. Oh, she enjoyed the kisses they had shared, but he didn’t excite her. This man excited Serena. “I’d love to crash with you for a few days,” she told him as she watched him strap her duffle bag in place. No way in hell was she calling her mom and dad. Her dad had once threatened to shave her head if she ever strayed with a white boy. And he wasn’t joking. Plus, she knew her dad wouldn’t believe nothing had happened serious with Mike.

“Adventures sounds fun,” she told the man as she slid onto the back of his motorcycle, her dress hiking up around her waist, exposing her golden legs. She wasn’t so naive as to believe he wouldn’t expect something from her when they arrived. But this was the 1960s and a girl could enjoy sex too. She just hoped he wouldn’t realize she was a virgin if she actually did anything with him.

Johnny watched as the thick young girl sauntered up bravely and threw her leg over his motorcycle's seat, her naked tanned thighs sliding up on either side of his. He reached his greasy hand down and gripped her just above the knee. "Yer gonna wanna hold on real tight, I like to ride fast! My name is Johnny but all my friends call me 'Killer'....Don't worry though it's just a nickname, I'm as gentle as a teddy bear. " He said with a chuckle.

"That'll be a dollar twenty five young man." The elderly gas attendant said holding out his old gnarled hand, his eyes giving the dirty biker a sour disapproving look.

"Here's two ol' timer, you keep the change!" Johnny said and handed the crumpled dollars to the geezer.

"Word of advice young lady...You might be better off staying here and waiting for a bus, this snake ain't gonna take you no where but to the gate of hell." The old man grumbled, seeing Johnny's hand rubbing her young thigh.

"Keep yer advice for the suckers that need it pops....The little lady knows what she's doing, ain't that right sweetcheeks?" Johnny said and kickstarted his motor. The loud short piped bike roared to life and Johnny pegged the throttle a few times making the bike vibrate with a throng of power. He knew what that vibration did to girl's undercarriages and how wet it always made them.

Johnny dropped the two wheeled death machine into gear and popped a wheely as they skidded back out onto the road. If Serena wasn't holding on before, she certainly would be after that stunt. He felt her hands slide up around his midsection and grip his naked sweaty belly. Her big tits mashing into his back, he could practically feel her nipples getting harder through the thin summer dress.

The road was long and as the sun faded away the darkness of night took over with only the small headlight to guide them as they made their way north. There wasn't much talking as the loud exhaust kept all but the most basic of communications to a minimum. Johnny pointed off in the distances a few times, showing off a few beautiful pieces of scenery in the pale moon light. The feeling of her hands gently caressing his stomach while they rode was enough to make the bulge in his jeans grow and after a while he had to adjust his sitting position in order not to get a mean case of blue balls.

Around 9pm they rolled into the long dirt road that lead to the backwoods farm where Johnny was to meet with a farmer named Jesco White. The dim lights from the farm house closed in as he throttled down the bike and rolled to a stop, still a quarter mile away. Johnny got off the bike and again stretched, though this time his dick was almost sticking out of the top of his jeans. He walked to the back of the bike and got into his saddlebag, making sure to take a good long look up her dress and peering at her white, slightly damp panties. When he stood back up he was holding two things, a revolver which he tucked into the back of his jeans when he saw the surprised look on Serena's face. "Don't worry, it's just a precaution. Everything should be cool." He said with that same wolf's smile.

The other item was a leather shaving kit. He opened it, but it was obvious from his scruff covered face that he didn't shave often enough to carry a razor in the kit. He pulled out a syringe full of speed and a small strap of leather which he used to tie off his arm. He could see by the look on the innocent girl's face she'd never seen anything like it before and he reassured her again. "Just need a fixer upper before the meeting....been a long ride an I wanna be on my toes." He said as he jabbed the needle in and pumped the toxic mixture into his vein. He only injected half the load though, before pulling it out. "You wanna hit?"

Serena wrapped her arms around Johnny and held on tight. She shivered as he gripped her naked thigh, the touch felt dangerously wrong, but exciting. Oh, so very exciting. “I will hold on tight,” she told him, giving a disdainful glance at the older gas station attendant. The beauty of the 1960s was people were free to have fun and live life now. They weren’t trapped in their parents’ old ways. This was the United States, not the old country. She laughed and flipped her hair. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be just fine with Johnny.”

As the engine started up, she cringed, it was so loud and set up a vibration between her thighs that had her feeling incredibly alive. They pulled out onto the road, the wind whipping both of their hair. She clung tighter as they headed into gear and squealed with fear and delight when the big bike lifted up on one tire.

“Oh my God,” she screamed, thought she doubted he heard her. If Johnny was taking her to the gates of hell, she felt like he was tough enough to make sure nothing happened to her. It was a gritty long journey on the bike and after getting a few bugs in her mouth and nose as well as a mix of grit and sweat on her arms, the romance of the ride faded a bit. She was shivering by the time darkness fell and they pulled into an old farm of some sort. There was an old grey bearded man dancing to some unheard of tune when she finally slid off the bike and practically fell. Her legs had fallen asleep and her arms ached from hanging on so tightly.

It was beautiful though and she could smell pine in the distance. This was a true adventure. She swallowed hard when she saw the revolver. Her dad had a gun he kept in a lock box in her room, but she had never held, let alone fired, one. But a man on the road would need to protect himself. So while she was shocked, she didn’t say anything. Instead, she offered a shy smile looking up at him.

“Of course, you’re able to protect me too,” she said. As he pulled out what she knew was drugs, she shook her head. “Oh I don’t think I should,” she said. She knew some of her friends experimented with pot and LSD, but she wasn’t sure what he was injecting. Maybe he was diabetic? No, that’s silly, she thought. It’s not insulin. She wasn’t that naive!

She reached out and ran her hand along his arm, the same arm he had just injected. “You’ve got a lot of tattoos,” she said softly. “You’re a living work of art.” What meeting was he talking about, she wondered.

Johnny snickered when Serena complimented his homemade tattoo work which consisted of crude images that depicted skulls, daggers, and several naked ladies as well as several prominent swastikas. "You like tattoos? Maybe I'll give you one later." He said, he breathing still sharp and panting from the load of speed he'd just slammed. "Okay so I've only met this guy once, and he seemed cool enough but I don't really know him that well. We are gonna go in there and have a little chat with this guy, see where his head is at. I want you to keep your mouth shut and your eyes open. You see anything too strange I want you to let me know....Understand? You think you can handle what I'm laying down baby?" Johnny asked and ran his dirty thumb and finger down her cheek.

Johnny hopped back onto his bike and kick started it again, waiting for Serena to plop that sweet little pussy down on the seat behind him. His mind was racing and his dick was raging hard, but before he could get the release he so desperately needed he had to finish the business at hand. Once Serena was on the back of the bike again he roared it to life and finished out the dirt road leading to the house at full speed.

Johnny yanked the steering wheel sideways and skidded the bike to a stop mere inches from the old worn down front porch of the farmhouse. The three men standing on the front porch didn't look too impressed. Johnny killed the bike and threw his hand up in a salute to his hosts, but noticed none of the three were looking at him, instead they were starting at Serena's bare legs.

"How's it going Jesco....I thought we were having a private meeting, I'd hate to think I just rode half way across the damn country just to find out that you ain't a man of your word." Johnny said as he stepped off of his bike, offering his hand to Serena as she dismounted. It was an act that looked very gentlemanly but was actually him showing his hosts that this piece of ass was his.

"I'ma man of my word, These here are my business associates. This is Randy, he's my nephew and that's Jebidiah, he's my oldest boy. I don't typically do business with guys that go by the handle of ....'Killer' so's I thought they might want to sit in our little business deal. If'n you got a problem with that you can turn yer little scooter round and head back in the direction you came from." Jesco said and when he did Randy pulled out the sawed off double barrel shot gun he'd had stashed behind his back. The younger man didn't point it, he just wanted to show that he wasn't about to put up with any funny business.

"Okay man....shit is cool....You and your boys are good in my book. I'm here to talk business and nothing more. My ass is rode flat and I think my lady friend here prolly feels the same. You think we could come in and talk business over a couple of beers and a comfy couch?" Johnny said, still holding Serena's hand and walking around toward the stairs.

"Sounds good but I don't talk business with women present. Jeb can escort yer ol' lady upstairs into the parlor and we'll sip some shine and talk a bit of business." Jesco answered and when he'd mentioned his son escorting Serena upstairs Jeb's eye's lit up.

"Sounds great!" Johnny said and gave Serena a slap on her ass. "Get up there girl. Jeb is gonna keep you company while Jesco and me talk some business." Johnny said, ushering Serena up the porch steps.

Jeb White was the living definition of 'hillbilly'. His hair was chopped short on the top and sides with the back left to grow long. He had a thin wiry build and only stood around 5'6". He had dark brown eyes that appeared almost black and one of them appeared to point in the opposite direction than the one he focused with. Each of the teeth on either side of his front two were missing and his smile looked awkward and creepy. He wore a dirty wife-beater tank top that was stained yellow from days of sweat and had several holes in it. Jeb's pants looked like he'd been wearing them since he was much younger, they were two sized too small and the cuffs only came to about his mid calf, leaving is mud covered work boots exposed. His belt looked as though he'd tanned it himself from a piece of deer hide and the large Bowie knife which hung from it's one side caused it to hang diagonally across his hips.

"Right this way....I taint ever had no brown skinned girls in the house before. You wanna see ma room?" Jeb said, shuffling giddily as Serena ascended the porch steps toward him.

"Jeb I want you to behave now....Not like the last time with that poor neighbor girl....YOU HEAR ME BOY?" Jesco said sternly but the expression on his face was that of a cruel smile.

"Yes pa...I be good!" Jeb answered and opened the screen door to let her in the house.

Serena had felt a thrill go down her body when Johnny mentioned giving her a tattoo. She didn’t actually want a tattoo, but his comment had her saying, “Serena and Johnny … Johnny and Serena” in her mind with little hearts around the two names. It was girlish and silly, but she couldn’t help the way her mind worked. Johnny was so outrageously off the hook cool compared to anyone else in her young life. He was dangerous, she didn’t pretend this asn’t a fact. But she felt like he was probably a good person in his heart. She liked to think she was a good judge of people.

And as he explained what was going down, she felt a certain pride that he trusted her. “I can handle it Johnny,” she said, secretly thrilling at being called baby. It felt like they were a team. She quickly jumped back on the bike, her slender arms wrapping around his waist this time as if she were an old pro.

What happened next as the men postured back and forth scared her. She’d never even seen a shot gun or touched a gun. But Johnny looked hard and tough and in charge. She kept her gaze veiled, looking down and up through her lashes, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. It was only when her name started coming up that her heart began to pound like kick drum. She reached out and kind of hung on Johnny’s belt, not wanting to leave his side, but not wanting to be a baby either.

Slowly, she followed Jeb. She’d faced people commenting on the fact that her skin was browner than the white girls she’d been in high school before. But still, the way Jeb said it left her feeling a little sick to her stomach. “I’d like some water, I think,” she said softy. Neighbor girl!? Ya Kalb’ she thought to herself, an expression her father used whenever someone was unworthy of respect, a dog. But she didn’t say it out loud. Instead, she maintained a quiet, non-threatening expression and tried not to look Jeb directly in his threatening eyes.

Jebidiah opened the screen door and held it for Serena, allowing her entry into the old farm house. What she found inside was surprisingly clean and well kept. Of course the decor left something to be desired, with countless animal heads stuffed and mounted on the walls, otherwise the place was very tidy. Jeb walked in behind her and reached out and placed his hand on her lower back, letting his fingers run over the thin layer of fabric that separated his hand from the bare flesh just above her ass. "Real nice huh? Pa likes a clean house, says it's right next to godliness. My sister Mary Sue does most the cleanin as Pa says it's a woman's lot. I'd introduce you to her but she's being punished for fiddlin' with Randall's pecker at the moment. Daddy's got her locked down in the naughty room so I guess she won't be able to meet ya, shame too, Mary Sue is always complaining that she's the only girl round here now that Momma passed on and left us for heaven." Jeb started to ramble but a stern call from Jesco through the screen door cut him off.

"JEB! I said entertain the colored girl, not tell her our family story....Now take her upstairs and be out of our hair!" Jesco hollered.

"Yes Pa!" Jeb called back and then motioned to the stairs which lead to the second floor, although Serena had wiggled loose of his inappropriate touch, he again placed his hand just above the bubble of her ass and gave her a small shove toward the stairs.

The stairwell was lined with several generations worth of family photographs, so ranging all the way back to tin-types all chronicling the dangers of inbreeding through the ages. Up stairs was not much different than the down stairs, clean but decorated by someone who either didn't care or simply couldn't fathom what good taste was. Jeb had followed Serena up the stairs trying to trail far enough behind her to get a look up her dress, but was unsuccessful in that endeavor. Once he'd reached the top he quickly walked over to a door down the hall way that was literally plastered with pornography, it wasn't tasteful stuff either. Most of it were blurry pictures of the hairy crotches of European women with their legs spread so wide it looked like they'd just got done with a gynecological exam. "This is my room, come on in, I let you pet my doggy!" Jeb said as he took no notice of the disgusted look on Serena's face, completely oblivious to the fact that the images might be off putting to someone of the opposite sex.

Jeb pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the disturbingly large pad lock which sealed the door. He opened the door and instead of holding it for Serena he ran in an let the door close in her face. Inside the room a sudden low growl began to emanate from behind the door. Then came barking, but not of an actual dog, it was obviously Jeb's voice mimicking what his poor little slow brain thought a dog actually sounded like. It would have been comical if not for the fact that Jeb gave off a total serial killer vibe reminiscent of the now infamous Ed Gein who'd they'd arrested back in 1957.

"Come on in....Doggie is a good dog....He won't bite ya, I promise! He likes colored girls the most!" Jeb called from inside his room, beckoning her to enter his domain. Inside Jeb's room was vastly different than the rest of the orderly house, his room was nearly ankle deep in trash, dirty clothes so filthy some were literally stuck together. His walls made the door look like child's play as they were wallpapered with pornography. His window was spray painted black allowing no light, with the exception of the single desk lamp which shown dimly from his dresser top. The lamp appeared to have some sort of leather lamp shade, which when examined closely seemed to bore a tattoo emblazoned on it. His bed was little more than a hay stuffed sack which laid on the ground and was covered in several large sticky stains around where his midsection would have lain. But by far the creepiest thing in the entire room was Jeb himself standing there with a taxidermied dog. It wasn't a regal or loving visage either, the skinny black dog which resembled a coyote more than an actual domesticated breed had been stuffed by an armature who lacked the skills necessary to disguise the wound that had obviously ended the dog's life as half it's skull was stove in leaving a large dip. It's lips were flared back exposing the large sharp teeth, giving it a horrifying sardonic grin. "GET ER DOGGIE....GRRRR.....HE'S GONNA GET YA! WATCH OUT....HE'S GONNA GET YA!" Jeb said, laughing like a moron as he pretended the dog was lunging for Serena, shoving it toward her face.

What Serena didn't know was that Jeb had a special surprise for her and if he could get her in the room with him, he'd show her his magic sleeping juice he kept in the top drawer of his dresser.

Meanwhile back downstairs Johnny walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. Randy went into the kitchen and returned with a large mason jar full of a clear liquid that as obviously moonshine. Jesco sat across from Johnny, in a large overstuffed leather recliner. Randy popped the lid on the jar and took a large haul off of it before handing it to Johnny who did the same. The liquor was room temperature and burned like gasoline going down but Johnny managed not to gag. He handed the jar to Jesco who took a sip so large it dawrfed both what Randy and Johnny had taken together without so much as a cough or even a sour look on his face. He capped the quart jar and slapped it down on the table.

"Alright...I suppose you wanna see the product.....And You know what I wanna see." Jesco said, holding out his hand. Johnny nodded and reached into the side pocket of his sleeveless denim jacket and pulled out a roll of hundreds large enough to choke a donkey. He reached over the table and slapped the roll into Jesco's hand.

"Okay, you got the cash, now where's the product?" Johnny asked, eyeing around the room.

"Well I don't know if I've got the cash, on account of I haven't rightly counted it yet have I?" Jesco shot back, pulling the thick rubberband from the roll of bills and setting to counting it. He took his time too, obvious not used to handling that much cash at one time, Jesco seemed to cherish the act and slowly and methodically counted down through the stack.

Johnny could hear some sort of commotion coming from upstairs and although he didn't think the White boy was stupid enough to try anything with Johnny's girl, he was starting to worry. "Hey Jess....Is my ol' lady gonna be okay up there with your boy? I'm not trying to insinuate anything but he's looks a little slow in the head if you catch my drift." Johnny asked tentatively, leaning forward away from the back of the couch so that if anything got too squirrel he could get to the revolver in a hurry.

"She should be just fine, sure Jeb is a bit slow on the uptake, Doctor's told us he'd had the 'billicord' wrapped round his throat for the last 6 weeks he was in his momma's tummy. They said he shoulda been still-birthed but lil'muthafucker ended up living. His momma always called him, 'er lil mirical baby', But if you ask me I think he would've been better off just dying and saving us all a hell of a headache. He's mostly harmless, though a few months back he got himself in some hot water with the little neighbor girl, but I lashed him good for it and I don't reckon your hot lil' light skinned nigger girl got too much to worry about. He's fancies them real young, and I'm pretty sure she's too old for him to be fooling with." Jesco said, stopping his counting while he spoke and then went right back to it.

"I don't think Serena's black Jess." Johnny corrected Jess.

"Well she damn sure ain't white....She some kind of Islander or maybe a fucking towel head like in Lawrence of Raiba?" Jesco retorted as he finished counting the twelve thousand dollars. "YEP, all there, ok Randy go and get the stuff." Jesco commanded the young shotgun wielding nephew. Randy walked to the door at the side of the living room and opened it, there were basement stairs leading down and Randy disappeared down them for a few moments. When the teenager was returning the calls from a young girl began to echo up from down there and Jesco stomped hard on the floor boards of the old house. "SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE YOU STUPID LITTLE WHORE!" He bellowed.

Randy came back up and slammed the basement door, sealing the girls cries behind it. He was now carrying a large paper sack that reeked like a skunk and immediately filled the entire room with is pungent fragrance. Randy tossed the bag over to Johnny and watched while Johnny opened it. "What the hell is it Jess?" Johnny asked, holding up the strange looking bud in front of his face to examine.

"What cha mean...it's grass.....good fucking dope man!" Jess answered.

"Ain't like any grass we've got back in Chicago. We smoke the leafs, what's all this dense stuff and all the purple hairs all over it?" Johnny asked.

"It's called the bud, you silly fucking city boy! Here give' er a toke and tell me if it ain't the best shit you've ever tasted." Jes answered and tossed a tobacco pipe over to Johnny.

Johnny packed the bud into the pipe and pulled out his zippo lighter and held flame to it while he pulled through the pipe's mouthpiece. As soon as the smoke hit Johnny's lungs it felt like it was expanding and he immediately began coughing like he was dying. "Holy fuck!" Johnny weezed in between giant hooping coughs while Randy and Jesco laughed at him. It was amazing, even though Johnny was high as a rocket off of the speed he'd injected just moments ago, he could already start to feel the silly laughing haze from the potent pot hit his brain. "Damn Jess....You fucking grew this?" Johnny asked as his eye's began to narrow and a dopey smile grew on his now suddenly dry lips.

"Yessir, sure did. And that pound your holding now is around $60 so at 12 grand you've better have something a hell of a lot more substantial than yer little motor scooter to haul it in. " Jess said with a laugh and popped the top of the moonshine for another drink.

"Yeah I got that covered, We've got a brother chapter out here and I'm headed there after we leave here. I can have them come up with a truck sometime tomorrow evening and take the whole load off your hands at once." Johnny answered, taking the moonshine from Jesco and quenching his growing cottonmouth.

"Sounds good, I suppose since I don't know your friends we're gonna have to come to an additional agreement, something to sooth my nerves on the whole thing." Jesco said with a cruel smile on his lips.

"You got 12gs Jess....I'd think that was nerve calming enough...what else do you need?" Johnny asked, not liking where this was going.

"Sure I got your cash, but that don't mean your little biker buddies don't show up tomorrow and try and rob me of the cash and what ever else they can get their hands on. How about you leave your pretty little NON-nigger girl here for insurance. Once everything goes to plan we'll let her ride home with your friends, Sound good?" Jesco said and Johnny heard the cocking hammer of that shotgun in Randy's hand from behind him.

Serena felt like she had wondered into a scene from Alice of Wonderland, but a much darker scene. Maybe Alice in Wonderland combined with The Three Penny Opera and a dash of the String of Pearls. Her eyes swept the house as she followed the mentally challenged Jeb into the house. She moved in quickly, trying to spot anything that she might use for self-defense. She wasn’t a sporty girl, she’d never even hit someone except maybe as a tiny girl in some playground spat. But her every sense said if she was ever going to have to defend herself, now was the time. The shotgun had been real when it was pointed at Johnny and while she sensed and trusted that he was strong and competent, there were three of them and one of him.

The commends of Jeb caused her to practically puke on the spot. Some poor girl was chained below the house? My God, this could be a scene out of 2000 Maniacs, she thought. Serena and a friend of hers had sneaked into that particular horror film last summer when it was released. She gulped. “You could let her out,” she suggested about the girl in the naughty room. “I’m sure she’s be very grateful to you.” It was then that Jesco, the old patriarch, yelled for him to take her upstairs.

She headed upstairs obediently, thinking she could push him down if she turned quickly, but the only thing she actually did was hustle up faster when she felt his calloused hand on her back, almost stroking it. But once she was up, she saw the pornography. It left her feeling like her face had been slapped hard, she knew she was that bright a red. She had never seen a naked man before. Even when she had fooled around with Mike, it had always been dark.

“I think I’ll pass on meeting your pet,” she offered with a nervous smile. “Did you umm, do these yourself?” She knew about taxidermy, but again that was mainly from brief references on the television. She felt so naïve. The world she grew up in had seemed the entire world. Now, her eyes were being opened to a slice of the United States that she hadn’t even imagined existed. Slowly, she backed toward the stairs. “I need to go to get some water,” she told him, giving her best actress of a girl suffering a coughing fit. There was a window near the foot of the stairs and she glanced out into the darkness, desperately wishing she was further away. Then she headed to the stairs. “Getting water,” she offered nervously.

It was then she heard sounds of something crying out from the basement and then Jesco yelling, “YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE.” Was he talking to me? She thought briefly before doing what any rational girl would do in that situation. She screamed like a girl in a horror film.

"What the fuck Jesco?" Johnny yelled when the call of Serena's blood curdling scream echoed down from upstairs. "I thought you said your boy could behave himself?" He added in and started to get up off the couch but felt the cold steel set of double rings that were the end of Randy's now cocked shotgun, pressed against the back of his head.

"Where the fuck do you think yer going, we ain't done discussing business." Jesco said from the comfort of his big chair as he watched Johnny stop in place when Randy pressed the gun to the back of his head. "Sit the fuck back down....Now!"

Johnny raised his hands in the air slowly to show that he wasn't going to try anything, he back up to the couch and slowly sat back down. "whoa Jess....I think you got me all wrong man, You want the girl, that's fine. She ain't my ol' lady, she's just some piece of ass I picked up hitchhiking, I ain't got no hold over her. There ain't no need for the gun, I'm completely cool." Johnny said coolly but inside he was boiling with rage.

"Lean forward asshole!" Randy said from behind him, nudging Johnny's head with the shotgun. Randy reached down and grabbed the revolver from the back of Johnny's pants and tucked it into the front of his own pants. "OK Uncle Jess, he's been declawed." Randy said.

"Good boy Randall, I wish my own son was as competent as you, but alas he's just a dimwit that can't even do something as simple as keep some nigger girl quiet. Gimme the shotgun and go upstairs and put that little fucking bitch in her place!" Jesco said and Randy complied, pulling the gun from the back of Johnny's head and walking across the living room and handing the sawed off weapon to his Uncle. Jesco laid the gun on his lap, finger on the triggers and leveled at Johnny's midsection.

Randy jogged up the stairs and around halfway up he could see Serena standing at the top of the stairs, shaking and absolutely terrified. He could see behind her, Jeb had his cloth, and Randall knew the cloth well. It was Jeb's 'sleepy time juice' or Chloroform to those with an IQ over 60. Jeb might be stupid but that boy could stalk animals like a ninja, quiet as a cat on the hunt, he was creeping up from behind Serena. Randy raised his hands up and waved them, trying to keep Serena's attention on himself.

"Hey....hey it's ok....it's ok....look no gun. What's the matter did Jeb give ya a bit of a scare? Hey calm down it's ok, I'm gonna come up and kick his butt for scaring ya....you alright?" Randy said in his most calming tone as he ascended toward her.

It was just then that Jeb's hand shot out and grabbed a hand full of Serena's hair at the back of her head and yanked her head backward, the cloth came up and Jeb's scrawny wiry arm reached up and pressed the anesthesia soaked cloth up against her mouth and nose. Randy didn't hesitate, rushing up the last few stairs to help subdue her.

Back downstairs Johnny stared at Jesco and the fury in his belly was finally starting to show on his face when he heard the muffled screams coming from upstairs. "What's wrong boy? I thought you said she didn't mean shit to you but now your staring at me like your a hungry dog and I'm a pork chop left unattended on the kitchen counter." Jesco said with a cruel chuckle.

"I told you Jess, you're taking me all wrong....The chick ain't shit to me, but that don't mean she ain't worth shit. I gave you 12 thousand and that pays for the pot, but that don't cover a pretty young girl. A virgin like her is worth another 6 or 8 grand on the black market, and I don't like when people go and take property of mine especially property that's worth that much coin. So if you wanna talk business about buying my little dark skinned honey then let's do it right. Let's have a drink, and smoke some dope and we'll talk numbers." Johnny said again taking up a faux cool temper.

"Alright....now I knew you was a smart fella....We can talk business, but I ain't paying 8 grand for no colored girl, maybe a nice clean white girl but not no colored girl. " Jesco said, reaching forward and picking up the mason jar of moonshine and taking a haul.

Johnny nodded and held picked up the pipe and pulled his lighter back out of his pocket, sparking it and taking another hit off the pipe. He coughed hard again, but this time he did so purposefully. He set the pipe back down on the table but kept the zippo lighter palmed in his hand. " Yeah....cough.....yeah....sure I can see.....cough cough....I can see that. How about....cough cough COUGH COUGH.....JESUS Jess, my throat's so dry I can barely talk, let me have some of that shine."

Jesco reached across the table and handed Johnny the open jar of shine. "I'm think three thousand, tops....not a penny more." Jess said.

Johnny slowly pulled the jar up to his mouth and filled his cheeks with the stuff, not swallowing. He pretended to start gagging on the hot moonshine, which caused Jesco to shake his head in disappointment."Fuckin lightweight" Jesco cursed, reaching down to pick up the pipe of marijuana. It was then while Jes was distracted that Johnny took action, He flicked the zippo lighter lit and blew a fine spray of the high octane jet fuel in his mouth through the open flame of the lighter and set the old hillbilly on fire.

Jesco started to scream, standing up and dropping the shotgun onto the ground, as he used both of his hand to slap at his head and chest trying desperately to stamp out the hot alcohol fueled fire. Johnny kicked the coffee table out of the way and grabbed the 12 gauge from Jesco's feet. He reeled back with the heavy firearm and brought it crashing down onto Jesco's flaming temple like a club. The old man fell back into his chair, knocked out cold and burning like a bonfire.

"UNCLE JESS??? UNCLE JESS....EVERYTHING OK? UNCLE JESS?" Randy called from upstairs and Johnny could hear the footsteps coming back toward the stairs. They'd been up there for a few minutes and god only knew what they'd done with poor sweet Serena. Johnny leveled the gun and as Randy, alone came hustling down the stairs Johnny unloaded both barrels into the younger hillbilly's chest. BOOM! the gun sounded and Randy flew back against the wall of inbred family photos in an explosion of gore and then slid down and tumbled lifelessly down the stairs.

"Serena? Serena!" Johnny called upstairs, knowing that Jeb was still up there with her, and with that big bowie knife he had on his hip, he knew time was of the essence. Johnny ran up and grabbed his revolver out of Randy's waistband, it was covered in the dead hillbilly's blood. "Hold on Serena, I'm coming!" Johnny called up the stairs.

Serena’s pupils had widened in shock to the point that they seemed to take over as she stared down at the other brother of the terrifying southern cracker behind her. His calm voice and placating hands had her frozen. To terrified to calm down, but unwilling to cause a further scene after years of being the good girl, so she simply stood there her big breasts heaving, her hands clenched together to keep from shaking as he slowly took one more step up the stairs. Of course, she never heard Jeb behind her and had no time to react when she was gagged. She kicked once and put up a week, very brief struggled before collapsing.

Randy gave a wicked smile as Jeb dragged the dark girl into his bedroom closing the thick, oaken door. Bolts slid into place and locks clicked shut as Randy turned back down the stairs to find out what had happened to the Patriarch of their small, formerly of West Virginia clan. He suspected Jeb wouldn’t remain long in the room, but would retreat through a window with the girl. His younger brother had the easy strength of a gorilla and a fascination for anything weak and helpless, which usually meant women.

It was then that Randy heard his father’s screams and pulled out an old 1940s vintage six shot double action Police Detective Special. It was his back up piece unless you counted the brass knuckles in the left hip pocket of his overalls or the K-Bar in his boot. Sadly, depending on viewpoint, he never fired the pistol, falling dead on the floor, the pistol next to him. His boots pulled up like he was going into a fetal position from the pain of being shot, but other than one brief moan, he lay still, never to move again.

Jeb meanwhile as dropping down from the roof and heading out across the cornfield, girl over his shoulders, scared and planning to hide with his new dolly.

Johnny made his way upstairs slowly, the pistol out at arms length and scanning the space of the second floor looking for any sign of Jeb or Serena. When he saw the second floor was empty he jotted down the hall checking doors, "Serena? Serena, give me a sign,let me know you're all right." Johnny said as he checked the two other bedrooms first. One obviously Jesco's while the other looked like it belonged to a teenaged girl. His mind reminds himself of the young girl he'd heard calling from the basement, but he doesn't have time for that now. The last door was covered in porno pictures and Johnny knew this was the right one. He tried the doorknob but found it locked, "JEB! YOU OPEN THIS DOOR NOW AND LET SERENA GO AND I'LL LET YOU LIVE!" Johnny called through the door but got no answer in return.

He leaned back and kicked hard into the door, it didn't move but he gave it a few more boots and finally the bolt lock on the other side started to give way. It took 6 big shots from his muscled leg before it finally gave way, Johnny stepped in waving the gun around and scanning the room. He didn't see anyone and the only evidence of where they'd gone other than a open window and the bottle of chloroform on the dresser. "Motherfucker!" Johnny cursed to himself. He looked out the window but in the darkness of night he couldn't see anything but the vast expanse of cornfields.

Johnny's mind raced, he felt bad for getting that pretty young innocent girl into this mess and even though he was a ruthless bastard he still felt responsible for her. The problem was that with her drugged she couldn't even call out to him so he had no idea of where to start searching, but it was then that the the young girl in the basement came into his head again. Johnny hustled down the stairs and into the door where Randy had the pot stashed. Down the dark stairway he could hear the girl's low whimpering cries and he quickly made his way down there.

The basement was dirt floored and the wall's made of stacked field stone, not that one could tell as they were covered by countless stacks of wrapped bricks of weed. "Holy shit" He said as his mind started to do the calculations on the amount of money it would all be worth. But then the small chained girl caught his eye and brought his mind back on task. She was petite, with brown hair and big brown eyes and chained by the neck to one of the support beams in the middle of the room, not a stitch of clothing on her. Her tiny tits bounced excitedly as she saw someone finally coming to save her. Johnny walked over and pulled the handkerchief gag from her mouth.

"Oh thank jesus....thank you jesus.....DID YA DO IT? I HEARD GUN SHOTS DID YA KILL'EM? DID YA KILL DADDY?" The young bound thing excitedly asked, the look in her eyes not sadness or anger but joy and revaluation.

"I killed your cousin and I'm pretty sure your Pa is dead or dying, I'm sorry but they had guns on me and I had no choice." Johnny responded coolly.

"Fuck those evil bastards....You don't need to apologies, if anything I should be thanking you mister. Well if'n your gonna rescue me I'm in your debt. You want me to be your girl now? I make a good wife, I'm young but I can cook and clean and suck and fuck real good mister." Mary Sue pleaded.

"Not right now, ok....I want to know where your brother Jeb went. He took my friend and I need to find where he could've gone?" Johnny asked.

"I can show you! He's in the storm cellar, but you won't find it with out me showing you, it's Jeb's secret spot, that's where he took that little neighbor girl and what he did to her, mister that'd make even a tough guy like you cry." Mary Sue answered, tugging on the chain the bound her to the post.

"Cover your ears" Johnny said as he leveled the pistol at the chain around the post. Johnny shot the chain and as soon as the links broke free Mary Sue was up onto her feet and rushing toward him. She jumped up, wrapping her legs around Johnny's hips and her arms around his neck, kissing him all over his cheeks and lips. "OK, OK....Not now ok, we gotta find my friend Serena." Johnny said trying to pry her naked body off of himself. She hopped down and handed Johnny the length of chain still connected to her neck.

"Here you take this, I'll be your your hound dog and I'll lead you right to her." Mary Sue said and then bolted toward the basement stairs, pulling Johnny behind her.

On the now defunct, old state highway that ran past the Jesco farm, two local police cars had met. Lights out, the two men divided into white envelopes a bag of small-bills cash from local businesses and the various drug dealers, pimps, and strong-arm men in the area. One of them glanced with concern down the hill to where old the lights from old Jesco’s place could be seen.

“Shit!” He said. “What do you make of that Bill?”

The forty-something, beer bellied older cop laughed. “I heard nothing. I’m sure as hell not going to Cousin Jesco’s with a bag full of retirement funds.”

The younger cop nodded. “Yeah, smart. Think it was series of backfires.”

Bill snorted. “I heard nothing. Here, give this to the LT and he’ll distribute hit. He handed the other copy a bag filled with the envelopes. “I’ve recorded everything in case there are any questions.” Less than a minute later, both cop cards pulled back onto the old cracked highway and vanished.

In the meantime, Jeb had vanished down the old root cellar with his new toy. Unconscious, Serena was having this dream of Johnny slowly pulling up her dress and teasing her with his strong hands. She wanted to tell him to stop, but only because she knew that was the right thing to do. She felt so aroused by his gentle touch, if only she could open her eyes, she’d tell Johnny she loved what he was doing to her.

Johnny was lead not out into the cornfield by Mary Sue but out into the barn. She pulled on the makeshift leash the whole way and although Johnny thought the whole thing ridiculous he played along and followed her lead because he wanted to find Serena before that sick fuck Jebidiah could do anything too terrible to her but as the minutes ticked by he knew that was getting less and less likely.

Mary Sue pulled open the giant sliding door and jetted inside, barking and snarling like the dog she pretended to be. When she got to the center of the barn she stopped, sticking her ass up in the air and used her hands to scratched at the hay covered floor. "Here he is master! Here it is 'daddy'!" She called out. Johnny dropped the chain and ran up to where the crazy girl was indicating, tucking the pistol into the back of his jeans he bent down and started to clear some of the debris looking for some secret door. "Where? I don't see anything!" Johnny yelled as he frantically searched.

"Keep looking it's right there, see the loose floor board?" Mary Sue said as she silently gathered her chain up in her hand and side stepped around Johnny's prone form. Soon she was behind him and with him distracted, she ran forward and snatched the gun from his waistband and leveled it at him.

Johnny jumped up and spun around to regard the small naked girl who now had the look of a psychotic maniac on her once sweet face. "What the hell? I thought you were taking me to Jeb's secret place? I saved you, please help me find my friend!" Johnny said, pushing down his seething rage and trying to sound as sympathetic as possible. His hands were up but his feet were slowly working toward her, hoping he might get the jump on her.

Mary Sue wasn't as stupid as she looked though and backed up toward the barn doors, cocking the pistol and arching an eyebrow to let him know she wasn't playing around. "You killed my Daddy, and I am glad you did, but now I need a new Daddy and your gonna be him. Now get on your knees or I'll shoot them out from under you and put you on them!" Mary Sue commanded. "I'm usually the one sucking dicks around here, but today you're gonna suck my dick!" She said and took the cocked pistol from her shoulder level down to her hips and mimicked a penis with it, thrusting her hips out at him.

"The Fuck I am! I ain't getting on my knees for nobody, lil girl! I certainly ain't sucking on no gun barrel!" Johnny protested but when she squeezed the trigger and fired off a shot that hit a post only a few inches from his head, he flinched.

Down in the storm cellar Jeb was having the time of his life. He'd stripped Serena of her dress and under clothes examining her thick assets with his rough hands. He rolled her over onto her front and propped her ass up in the air, his hands gripping her ass cheeks and spreading them wide open and burying his face into her warm crotch. He sniffed deeply as the tip of his nose pressed against her asshole and his tongue slid up and down her virgin snatch. "Hhhhmmm brown pussy is sweeter than my sister's!" He preened.

The chloroform he'd procured from a local veterinary clinic was overly strong, sure small animals were out for hours when he used it on them but Serena was a full grown teenage girl and he knew his time with her unconscious was going to be short. Jeb rushed over and started assembling the device he'd created out of discarded farm equipment. It was a kind of restraint chair made from an old Oxen yoke combined with several other spare parts. Once assembled he placed Serena's quickly awakening form into it and secured her hands, neck and legs just as she was starting to come back from her deep drug educed sleep. "Wakey Wakey...eggs and Bakey!" Jeb said with a maniacal laugh.

Serena's body was bound to the heavy wooden apparatus, stripped naked and her crotch wetted from a mixture of her own juices from the erotic dream and Jeb's saliva. She found herself locked in an all fours position a few feet off the ground with her wrists, ankles and neck strapped to the strange torture chair. She couldn't see her capture but could hear him mulling about behind her in the dark, earthy smelling room.

"You can scream if'n ya want....nobody gonna hear you down here. This is my secret spot and down here I'm the king of the entire world. Now I'm gonna make you fat with my baby, just like a real man. And your gonna be my sweet little nigger mamma! You ready girly?" Jeb said as he walked up behind her prone form and set to spanking her. Not her ass cheeks either, Jeb was spanking her pussy, cupping his hand and whacking her right in the virgin vagina with his full force. "Squeal for me girl! Squeal for your new God!" He snarled as he stroked his cock under his overalls with one hand and whipped her pussy with the other.

Back
Top Bottom