Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Really craving pokemon (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickSick666

Super-Earth
I'm searching for someone who'd like to do a pokemon Rp. I don't want two pokémons I want a human x pokémon. I'm into any kind of plot. I play anything you want me to, pokémon or human whatever you'd like the most. I'm really active on here and I can write up to 2 paragraphs even more if you give me some to work with. My favorite pokémons are canine ones like my signature says.
Hit me up if you're interested!

Some plots:

-New trainer going out for his first time to capture a pokemon. He's pretty young so he doesn't know too much about the lust that pokemons have. So when he encounters *pokemon* he tries to pet him so that he could catch him easier this resolves in him getting forcefully fucked. (Can be a one shot or be worked out)

-Everyone is talking about a *pokemon* that's been raping people in the forest but the trainer in question decides that he will stay inside town but that doesn't stop the *pokemon*, fucking the trainer in front of all the people in town. Taking the young boy with him after he's done to get some more out of him.

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/licksick666/

If you have any questions please ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom