Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deranged Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroRekka

Planetoid
Well after browsing a couple of dark request threads; a beast has started to plaguing my mind. This very ugly beast has some terribly dark desires and is tearing at my mind, leaving scratches along the walls. As such I need help releasing it. So beware, certain people will find this post to be something radical. The contents of the following plot are drenched with brutal violence, excessively violent Rape and Pseudo-Rape, abuse, multiple partners, threesomes(MxFxF), torture, gore, blood, mutilation, public exposure, domination, control, restraints, hate fucking, humiliation and degradation. If any of these are a no go area, then flee for the hills now.

If you have reached this point, then maybe you’re twisted or have a beast within that has broken free from its cage. Unfortunately, while the beast in my head may not care; I still wish to maintain my standards when it comes to certain aspects of this literature.

One of the main things I request from my partner is creativity; with words and help in guiding the plot. Next, but by no means less important would be post length of a minimum of 2 paragraphs, more however is preferred. The third revolves around spelling and grammar, while I myself am no English professor. I would like to make sense of what you have written.

With that part out of the way, I do have a few things that I will not be adding to this disturbed plot, since they hold no real place in it. Scat has no real place unless in the plot unless some pathetic murder victim defecates their pants upon dying. However, there will be no scat during sexual scenes. Next up is vore; which I can’t see fitting into this plot, so it can stay out. Lastly is Instant Messenger; while I would gladly RP over emails the same cannot be said for IMs. There are others, but these are the main ones and cannot be negotiated.

Now for the plot:

The plot will be set in a medieval realm and revolves around a menacing warrior that after being shunned by his village, brutally murders them all. With no village left and a deep lust for bloodshed the vicious animal in humans’ skin sets off to terrorize the neighboring kingdom. Along his journey he kills any who fall upon his path, although he rapes the woman first. However, he eventually spares one woman from the fate so many others have experienced.
It happened when the savage stumbled upon a manor in the midst of their summer celebration, with no hesitation he pounced, slashing and stabbing. When all in the courtyard were dead, he proceeded to stalk the halls of the manor for more victims. In a single room on the far side of the manor he walked in on scrawny man, balls deep in a succulent woman. Before either could react the warrior grasped the top of the man’s head and in the very next moment his blade separated head from torso, blood splattering his next rape victim.

However, unlike every woman before her this creature was different in that she did not scream or plead for him to stop. After a few heavy thrusts she was actually imploring for him to continue, even thanking him for his actions. And so when he had had his fill of her, he left her alive and exhausted upon the blood, sweat and cum soaked bed. In their briefest of meeting, he had felt a strange kinship to her, but bloodshed called and it had to be answered.
His journey of blood and defilement came to an end days later when he was set upon by the king’s guards. Execution was not granted and instead the king shipped him to the far southern edge of the kingdom, where the warrior would become a gladiator in the arena. The warrior would either die or spend the rest of his days giving spectators of gore to get off too.

The only survivor of the murder’s rampage however does not behave the way many would suspect, instead she goes in search of her rapist. Seeking desperately to join his side and drink of his way of life, why she did not know and she really didn’t care. She will even bring him other woman to rape and break with her help, getting off on torturing and dominating them herself while remaining a subservient lover to the warrior.

So this plot will start with their first encounter in the manor and then skip a bit until she finds him in the arena where she will request visitations. From this point we can discuss how the plot should move forward and where the two might end up, though I doubt happily ever after will be an option.

Now if I still have your interest you can send me up with a pm to discuss any other details you may want to know. As a note I will only play this out over PMs, Threads and emails so again no IMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom