Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party Favor (Bevatoria and meomeo)

Bevatoria

Star
If he were to be honest with himself, Trent Livingston wasn't really enjoying this party/gathering/get-together/whatever the hell the frat and sorority was calling it now. Sure, a lot of his buddies were here, the drinks were flowing, the weather was warm and there were tons of freshman who were drawing his eye for a moment..but something was missing. The music was blaring, the fresh paint on the walls and recently installed hardwood a stark contrast to the couches, chairs, and furnishings that looked like they would collapse with the next person to either sit or put a drink on them. Still, it was a nice party...but he didn't want nice.

The girls were dressed casually, sexily to those with certain tastes. It wasn't entirely in contrast to him in his mesh football jersey and shorts (a concession made for comfort more then to show off his status)...but that was the problem. Trent wanted to see some showoffs in short skirts, low cut tops, and bras missing in action, but it was apparent the dress code wasn't for any hardcore partying or letting loose. It was meant to be low key, and while some of the football players had attended with him (including Carter, who was his closest friend on the team and who played the same position, although he'd chosen a green t-shirt and cargo shorts), he was quickly losing interest.

"Heyyyyy." Carter said, a beer in his hand as he walked over to him. "What's botherin' you, man?"

Never one to mince words, Trent scowled. "Can't believe I agreed to be here. Next time, we make the D-Line show up to this thing."

Carter was more happy go lucky then Trent, and slapped his friends' back. "We can't bail now. It's early." He looked around at the mingling people, the music that was still comfortably in the background, some of the laughing and chatting. "Just give it time."

"Fuck time." Trent took a long swig of his rum and coke. "No reason we have to wait."

Little did he know, there was a girl coming that would change his fortunes at this party, although what they would do for her own luck was another thing entirely...

Outside on the lawn, the girls of Delta Nu has formed a semi-circle around a half dozen of their littles, giddy giggles mixed with the snapping of their smartphones.

The two groups are marked out by their attires. The bigs are dressed casually - mostly in some variation of tank top and jeans. On the other hand, the outnumbered freshmen are dressed to the nines as if they're heading out for a crazy night of clubbing. Halter tops, slinky tube dresses, and mini skirts showing off plenty of their young bodies.

The voice of a senior girl by the name of Jasmine rose above the commotion. "Smile! Remember, this isn't personal, it's a Delta Nu tradition to prank our littles every year to think that this party is a Red Carpet theme bash. And you guys delivered! For the record, y'all look really hot, but unfortunately a tad bit overdressed for tonight. So, Dana will give y'all a lift back to the house, go change into something comfy, and I'll see you guys in a bit!"

There was a round of whooping and applauses, and the freshmen - being good sports - shuffled to the curb. But one of them - Christie Montanes - remained on the lawn.

***​

They say building connections at college is just as important as getting your degree. For Christie, who never had much success with books and tests, college life IS about making the right friends to set her up for her future career. To that end, her first big party is of paramount importance - she had long circled this Saturday on her calendar. As it is, they are already late, and if she heads back to change she won't retrurn before 9. By then all the cool kids would have formed up in groups and Christie could be on the outside looking in... for the next 4 years.

She looked around... she is indeed very overdressed. That said, her outfit isn't THAT revealing. Besides, every party has its share of overdressed/underdressed goers. She had read an article somewhere saying people don't really pay attention. Christie reminded herself to watch her step ('cause of those 4-inch heels), no sudden movements (unless she wants her boobs to pop out), and absolutely no sitting down under any circumstance (that black skirt rides SO high up her legs). Do that and she'll be just fine.

"I'm good. The house is only 10 minutes away so if I wanna head back anytime..."

If Jasmine passed any judgment on Christie's choice, it didn't show from her smile. "Okay! It's your call. Let's go in and party then!" At that she linked arms with her little and headed into the house.

***​

10 minutes later and Christie is regretting her decision. Not because she is dying to change out of her tight-fitting dress. But her best friends are all back at the house, and the upperclassmen are busy catching up with people they know. Christie found herself with a small group of freshmen from her Psychology course - their discussion has veered in the direction of what major they would choose. Christie gripped her Solo (some godawful vodka mix) and fought the urge to roll her eyes at the conversation. Is this what college parties are like? Overrated.

She scanned the crowd for more interesting company. Surely a girl with her looks and charms, and in this dress (Christie tugged at the hem for the umpteenth time... it didn't feel THIS short when I tried it out last night!) would have no trouble finding some?

It was quite the balancing act between being disinterested in the conversation they were having and yet staying occupied enough to look interesting to potential targets. Targets being good looking members of the opposite sex, of course, but Trent's eyes, so far, were finding disappointment as he and Carter broke off from the football/cheerleader group (which was down to four guys and two girls without them) to get drink refills.

"C'mon, with another beer or five you'll either be enjoying this shindig or forgetting you're not enjoying it!" laughed Carter, and Trent smirked in agreement. His friend was right there, he was sure, but his eyes still scanned the groups of people as they went, seeing a few girls. They were all hot, sure, but he was looking for something a little more then that...

Trent's pace slowed when he saw about a half dozen freshmen chatting, with particular person standing near them that got his attention. She tugged nervously at the hem of her short dress, and from the look on her face she wasn't particularly enjoying her drink, either. Patting Carter on the shoulder - "I'll catch up with you later." - he strode over, knowing he was getting a stare or two. While not exactly a celebrity on campus, most of the people would recognize the team's star linebacker from last year and he leaned in near the attractive, tall brunette.

"Hey. I'd be more then happy to mix you something different if you want something else..." He said, nodding at her drink. "All I'll need is your name and for you to walk with me to the bar." It wasn't smooth, exactly, but his words came out polished and practiced. "I'm Trent."

Sure, she might know him, but it wouldn't do for a gentleman not to introduce himself. "I admire that you didn't change your outfit. You're from Delta Nu, right?" He gave a laugh. "Most of the girls want to change right away, but I admire that you didn't..." His gaze travelled lazily, almost brazenly down her little dress as he admired how it fit her body.

"Bar's this way." He motioned to where Carter had just come from, and his friend stared at the two of them together as he walked back, while Trent waited to see what his potential partner would say to a different drink.

"Hey. I'd be more then happy to mix you something different if you want something else. All I'll need is your name and for you to walk with me to the bar."

Christie turned around and looked... up at the voice. Even in her heels, the guy stood a whole head taller than her, who measured just a hair above 5'6''. Well-built too, the broad muscular frame that filled out his football jersey contrasted starkly with her slender frame. Gorgeous smile; eyes that you couldn't look away from. The perfect white knight. Christie beamed up at him.

"Oh hey! Yes please!"

The group of freshmen fell into mute. No doubt they felt a bit slighted as the jock completely ignored them and focused his attention on - or rather blatantly chat up - the prettiest girl amongst them. For Christie though - the jealousy oozing out of the other girls only fed her ego. She loved how he only asked her about the drink and would have it no other way.

"Alright let's go. My name's Christie, and nice to meet you!"

So he knows she's Delta Nu. Awesome! It's an open secret that, in addition and on top of inner beauty, Delta Nu values looks in their recruitment. She hoped her membership scores points with him. For some reason, even though she'd met Trent for less than 10 seconds, she already felt a compulsion to impress and please him...

"Oh everyone knows about the prank? It was a solid job, d'you know they doctored the flyers too? I shoulda known, you guys wouldn't come out in tuxes in this kinda heat..."

They had reached the 'bar' - if that's what they're calling it. It's simply a tabletop of countless liquors, mixers, and a big cooler on the floor against it. Christie told him she liked Southern Comfort and left it up to Trent to pour out whatever for her. There are other things to occupy her attention - like the way he smiles and glances at her, those bulging biceps, how the other people are eyeing him and her up...

Christie is not an idiot... it was abundantly clear Trent is a guy of some standing on this campus. She probed as she took her new drink from him. "Okay I may sound really silly asking you this. But I have a feeling I should know you already - or like know about you." She grinned at him and sipped from the cup.

"Good to meet you too, Christie." Trent laughed at the freshman's banter, not in mockery but in admiration of her gumption. He tilted his head at her mentioning of everyone knowing about the prank, giving a small smile as they made their way to the bar.

"Not everyone knows about the prank, or at least the details...didn't know they did the flyers up as well." He got behind it and grabbed a few bottles after she mentioned the Southern Comfort. After mixing it with some Gin, Vodka, Gailliano, and Orange Juice, he passed her what looked like an orangish cocktail. He raised an eyebrow, leaning over the bar at her (grabbing another beer) as she asked the question, somehow enjoying that she didn't know him. Only that he was hot.

He'd seen her eying him up. Mostly because he'd been doing the same to her in her tight little black dress. But Trent let the question hang for a moment before chuckling a bit, popping open a bottle of beer (some cheap local brew, he didn't even look at the label) before swigging about a third of the bottle and looking at her. "I play on the football team, actually. One of the starting linebackers." He said it matter of factly even as his pride clearly showed in his posture. He puffed his chest out just a bit, walking back towards her Christie standing next to her and as he leaned against the bar.

"So you'll have to do a lot to impress me..." He intoned seriously before laughing again. "Nah. Just kidding. You're hot, so you can stick around for a bit." teased Trent.

"How's the drink?"

A guy on the football team!! Christie should've guessed from his swagger, and the attention he is garnering. She is keenly aware that the school has a very strong football program and it sends a couple of guys to the NFL each year. Imagine being the hot young college girlfriend of an NFL player... mmm....

Okay, don't get too visibly excited girl. This is your chance and every move counts now. She takes a sip from the cup; the mixture sizzles and burns every cell from her throat to her tummy.

It was a good move, teasing and complimenting and playing himself up all at the same time. "Oh I don't have to worry then. I don't date football players. Personal rule." Christie smiled teasingly up at him, trying her darn best to keep a straight face. "My dream job is being a sideline reporter. So gotta keep my job and personal life separated, y'know?"

She took another, larger, sip. This cup must be 90 per cent alcohol or something. She almost lost her voice and could feel the heat rising in her cheeks, and she reminds herself to drink slower 'cause she is standing in 4-inch heels. She is already unsteady onhery feet as it is.

"You know what, if, knock on wood, your football career doesn't work out, you could so be a bartender. You... this is something... you are VERY good at getting young women tipsy." She giggled. He is so handsome leaning into her like that. She knew, at his height, every time he looks at her he could look right down her dress. Well, good. The evening is still young but Christie definitely felt a spark between them.

My first college hook up could be with a football star!

Trent chuckled at Christie's flirting and teasing; he'd always liked a girl who could give a bit. "Who said anything about dating?" He laughed, nodding at her sideline reporter statement. "So you like camera time, huh...." He could only hope she wasn't exaggerating, as he was getting more then a few naughty ideas in his head between the beer and her (exaggerated?) tipsiness.

It helped when they were less then half his size, but Trent maintained that he never really tried to get them drunk. It just happened. Anything to get easier looks down her hot dress. The only thing better then her in it would be-

"Thanks." Trent had gotten complimented on his drink mixing before. "Not all football players are mindless goons...I like to think I'm a smart player." Everyone did, of course, but he always tried to justify it. "I always try to tackle guys where there's less padding so it hurts less!" He laughed as he finished his beer. "Hurts like fuck to hit your head against some of those shoulder pads." With a shake of his head, he put the beer against the bar, taking another long look at Christie and the way the dress fit her body. Fuck....he shifted a bit as he felt a certain part of him stretching his shorts.

"Not that I don't mind some things a little rough..." He said huskily as he leaned in. "I could show you what I mean, if you want to go somewhere a little quieter."

Her drink might have been on the strong side, but it also goes down real easy and smooth. By the time Trent said "I could show you what I mean, if you want to go somewhere a little quieter", her Solo was three-quarters empty. Christie's skin tingled, her heart jumped with excitement at his bold proposition, and right away all she could react with were a fit a giggles.

A girl across the room she doesn't know was evil-eying her. And Christie realized she is practically leaning into Trent's chest.

Christie isn't naive. Saturday night random hook-ups with cute freshman girls like herself might be par for course for a guy like Trent. There's a good chance he may not even remember her name by the time the sun comes up in the morning. But then... he looks so sincere and gorgeous. She is getting her pants charmed off. And she is in this ridiculous dress already...

She is feeling frisky. Turning him down feels awfully like something she'd regret very very soon. Just say yes.

"Wow. Okay!" she replied firmly with a laugh, and held up her now empty cup. "Only if you make me another one of this, and one for yourself too. Not fair it feels like I'm the only one drinking here."

"And not someplace TOO quiet," she added with a little wink, "I haven't decided if I can trust you yet."

In less than an hour that request would sound so awfully ironic...

At first, Trent wondered if her giggles were because she thought his request silly, but with how they persisted it was obvious that the booze was probably affecting her responses in more ways then one. But in his eyes, alcohol only made people more likely to do the things they wanted to do anyways.

"Don't drink it too fast..." He teased. Trent made her another cocktail (the name of which he'd tell her later if she asked for it, preferably after she'd downed another half or so), and he grabbed himself a long island iced tea; feeling a bit of a buzz, but not wanting to lose it based on where things were headed. At her asking him to not bring her someplace not too quiet, he knew just where to go. "There's a room that the team usually claims upstairs, a bit of a sitting/gaming room...." He handed her a fresh drink, and grabbed his own as he led her upstairs to a room with a couch, a couple of chairs, and a foosball table with two players nearby.

Carter was already there with a couple of the other guys, but they pretended to ignore the tipsy girl and Trent. He settled into a nice brown leather chair, pulling Christie into his lap as he did, setting his drink on a nearby table. He spread his legs so the small brunette could easily settle in between them and lean on his chest, his hands running up and down her bare arms as he smirked at her. "Quiet enough for you?" He teased with the idle conversation and a halfhearted game of foosball going on nearby; the taunting was louder then the shots.

Right now, he was fighting the temptation to ease those straps down her arms as he looked down the front of her dress to ogle her smooth caucasian skin...

Stairs and this goddamn skirt are a match made in hell - Christie half-drunkenly realizes as soon as she took a first step up. The cutting is simply too tight, every step causes it to ride way up to show an improper amount of her legs. With her right hand holding the plastic cup, she used her left to press the fabric against her bottoms. It hardly mattered. Luckily, as far as Christie could tell, the party is in full swing and no one is really bothered to catch a glimpse of her upskirt - where one would see a black stringy thong (so no panty lines are seen on her dress).

Christie let out a sigh of relief as she reached the first floor... only to find he had made his way into some sort of a gaming room. Okay, so they are removed from the crowded party downstairs, but she had expected something like an empty bedroom so they could make out in private, not a small gathering...

"WOAH!" she cries out as Trent's arm - the girth of her calves - forcefully wrapped around her middle, and she stumbled backwards into his lap. Her drink swooshed and a few drops spilled out onto the front of her dress - which thankfully is black in color. And as Christie looked downwards, her dress had bunched up so much even she could see her underwear poking out from between her creamy legs. Out of modesty she tugged at the hem... but its futile. If anything she might tear the dress in half! And then she looked up: right there one of the foosball player has caught her whole act, and could see right up her legs to boot. She felt her cheeks glow crimson, and clasped her legs together.

"Quiet enough for you?"

She turned around and snuggled against his neck, and whispered with her breath smelling like a drunkard, "I was expecting a bit more privacy, to be honest..."

The way Christie lazily/drunkenly snuggled up to him was in somewhat stark contrast to her words, if not the way she said them. "I was expecting a bit more privacy, to be honest..." Trent let the moment settle, smelled the booze on her breath, his hands - as rough as they were with all of the contact of football and the framing he'd done in the summer - run slowly up and down her smooth skin. His friends were half paying attention now to the show, as much him slowly bringing her in as they were to her skirt riding up her legs to show off her underwear.

He'd almost wished he could sneak a longer peak, but Trent contented himself with a leer and a half growl, half nuzzle of his own as he felt her forehead press against the side of his head. "C'mon, doll...you said you wanted some quiet..." He teased. "Just relax, nobody's looking at us anyways." A technicality, as they weren't as much looking at him as they were at her, and his playing with her.

Trent ran his lips on her forehead, tasting her skin as he smelled her perfume, lipstick, the booze she'd drank (fuck, he'd made that strong). He stopped himself only for a bit more of a swig from his drink - careful not to lose his own senses - before he deliberately turned into her. "Just let go." And then Trent's lips pushed against hers, twisting his head (and hers) so he could taste her sweet lips, sliding her left dress strap off of her shoulder so he could explore more of her collarbone and the soft flesh of her upper breast.

He craved more, of course, but it was as much about holding his own desire back (the evidence of which was bulging in his shorts, pushing against Christie's rear whenever she bumped him) as drawing her in. Building the crescendo until either he or she lost control and they gave in to their carnal desire, not caring about where, who, or when.

And he was certainly less then inclined to give a fuck about where they were, only about what he wanted. Trent's hand was bolder, his right moving to her upper thigh to tease the hem of her skirt while his other pushed the strap of her dress off of her shoulder entirely and down her arm while he kissed her...

Christie barely had time to let out a surprised yelp as his mouth pushed against hers, so hard her head almost snapped backwards, with his tongue brute-forcing its way between her lips and down her throat. He smelled of booze and something… cinnamon-ish. His kiss overwhelmed her senses, and she moaned helplessly against his assault. She grabbed onto his biceps top stop herself from falling over, only to find that they are so big her hand hardly encircled half his girth. Which turned her on even more.

Christie may be half-drunk, but (from her periphery vision) she is keenly aware that the game of foosball has stopped, and they are guilty for that. She is - or they are - putting on a live show. A voice inside Christie’s head screamed that she was not raised this way. Making out and possibly hooking up with a guy she met for 10 minutes was pushing it. Being stripped as a half dozen guys looked on… This is SO WRONG!!

But right now that voice is being overruled by her body… her base biological needs. She fought an overwhelming desire to go putty and melt into Trent’s lap. She kissed back furiously because of how good it felt. Every cell is aflame with desire. She heard herself whimper once more as she struggled for breath. And if he decides to feel her up between her legs, he would discover the effect he had on her. Even through her panties.

Good girl voice inside head won out for a brief moment. With a free hand Christie shuffled a strap back over her shoulder, so the dress won’t peel off her body. Next moment, she tugged at the hem, hoping to regain some semblance of modesty. But it was like a lone firefighter going against a rampant forest fire. Her dress is coming off one way or another. She knew those large, rough hands will ensure of that. The way he touched her shows that those hands know their way around a woman’s body, if not then definitely how to undress one.

The kiss broke off. Christie gasped for air. She felt her lips wet and bee stung, and if she had a mirror she would find her eyes lidded, and hazy with passion. “Those guys are right there!” She softly protests, ashamed to face the gaggle of onlookers.

Christie's reaction was as much as Trent could have hoped for; the way her mind seemed to be trying to say no with as she tried to adjust her dress and grasped his arm weakly. Whether she was trying to hold on or push him away, he wasn't sure. But her response as he kissed her, her moans with each push against her lips, her body's struggle to contain itself...that was what Trent craved. No total submission nor resistance, but the fight to tell which would win out.

“Those guys are right there!” Her statement was met by a raise of the eyebrow from Trent, followed by his grin widening a bit as his eyes went to the adjusted strap on her shoulder, the hem of her dress pulled down for the moment but threatening to reveal her lacy panties again should he choose it. He looked away before meeting Christie's eyes deliberately and patiently, and his response was in the same vein.

"So?" He whispered huskily, the hand on Christie's thigh travelling upwards to her centre, still covered for the moment as his fingers probed between her legs. "You seem to be enjoying it..." He leaned in to brush his lips against her ear while he traced the lips of her sex through the tiny garment before his hand finally retreated from her. His hands went to the apex between her shoulder and neck as his eyes met her lustful/confused gaze.

His hands pushed down just a bit, a forewarning to their path as Trent tilted his head and pulled her in for another hard, demanding kiss. As he did, his hands pushed her dress straps off of her shoulders and down her arms roughly, disregarding any resistance she would put up to try to stop him as he yanked the fabric of her dress down to her waist, revealing her half naked torso to the entire room, and any underwear she was (or wasn't) wearing to cover her tits.

"So? You seem to be enjoying it..."

Trent's eyes glint mischievously. Christie realized that the sweet hunky football player who had wooed her downstairs was gone. Perhaps a ruse in the first place. In his place appeared a deviant who seemingly reveled in putting her in such a humiliating predicament. Fear gripped Christie as she knew she has completely lost control of upcoming events.

"No, I ain't! Please... take me somewhere else..."

But her pleading was cut short by her own high-pitched little moan, as his long fingers found her most sensitive of her flesh through the lacy fabric. "Ahhh..." she breathed, the muscles in her body quivering uncontrollably with desire at his touch. She wants him inside her.

Is it possible to be so scared and so horny at the same time?! What on earth is this strange heart-thumping thrill? Christie wished she still had her full mental faculties to process the emotions rippling through her head... the alcohol she consumed seemed to impair her more and more as the minutes tick by.

Then he kissed her again, and then she heard a tearing sound and felt cool air upon her chest. By her count 2 boys had ever seen her topless (3, depending on how you define 'see' - that room was pretty dark), and in one flash that number multiplied three or four folds! She tried voicing her displeasure but the sound was muffled by his tongue invading her mouth.

She tried to turn away from the room and towards Trent, so the crowd won't be able to look at her cruelly exposed boobs and pinkish brown small nipples. But all she achieved was some sort of wriggling in his lap. All the time his member wedging against her lower back was growing - so hard, hot, and pulsing. Christie had never had something of that girth inside her. And Christie knew Trent is going to ruin her in more ways than one.

The only place Trent was intent on taking the half naked brunette under his hands and arms was right in that room. Tearing Christie's dress slightly (or not so slightly) was inconsequential as long as it exposed her soft white body to his rough hands and perverted gaze. Even as she resisted, her rubbing against his lap would lead to a different outcome. He saw her hard nipples, her bare breasts, and what little restraint was left in him was quickly gone.

He would have all of her, and have her now.

With her dress now at her waist, his lips stayed on hers, refusing to give her time to think about anything other then pleasure, and not about how awkwardly she was bent, her back to him, or how her ass was rubbing his manhood suggestively. Let her try to resist his furious kisses, or his tongue raping her mouth, and not his hands continuing to push her dress down her hips. The movements were stilted and awkward, which was the point; the struggling was the fun part.

And judging by the wolf whistles and hollering, the guys were enjoying the show too.

With her smaller size compared to his and the tenor of the room, there was only one way it would end. Christie would feel Trent's hands push furiously down her legs, and he cramped over - stopping his kisses on her - only to push or pull her dress off of her entirely and toss the garment away.

And he started to toy with her hot little body with one large hand pushing into her panties and fingering her sex, the other grasping one of her firm breasts in his rough hand. It would leave the freshman girl in just her panties and heels in front of several guys she'd never met...

"You son of a..." Christie gasped as what remained of her dress was pushed past her knees... and then her heels. She squirmed in his lap, trying to worm her way out, but his vice-like arm is pinning her body to his. There is no escape. Not that it was a sound plan to start with. With the way her dress had torn there is no way Christie is putting that thing back on without a sewing kit. Even if she gets away from him, she could... run downstairs in nothing but her panties for help?

All at once Christie felt a throbbing anger, red-hot embarrassment, extreme self-consciousness. An 18 year-old girl stripped down to nothing, perched and exposed in front of a gaggle of frat boys. Her creamy skin and supple flesh manhandled and fondled from behind. She tried to move her head away but his mouth always seemed to find hers. Thrusting his tongue down her throat. One second she still had her panties on, and the next the fabric was pushed aside and his fingers are inside her. Christie whimpered and protested. She tried thrashing around. Her right elbow smacked into his side. It was as if hitting a block of granite.

"A solid 8." "Yeah could use bigger pair o' tits." They are talking about her as if she isn't there... as if she's a piece of meat. Daggers shoot out of her eyes, which they seem to find amusing. A few of them have resumed their game of foosball.

They know this show isn't ending anytime soon.

Yet Christie knew that behind all their bravado, behind their taunting and whistling and calling her an eight, they find her desirable. She can spot their lust from their eyes. And somehow, making all these boys horny all at once is...

No way... that is too debased. She couldn't possibly derive any pleasure from this situation.

But his fingers slide into her real easy. And the wet sounds coming from between her clasped legs...

Even as he kept working Christie's lithe body, squirming in his lap, Trent wasn't about to let all of his colleague's comments go unanswered. "You guys can have your beach ball blondes. I like tits I can grab and squeeze, not fakes." To emphasize the point, his free hand traveled to give a particularly harsh grope of Christie's left breast. His right continued to push his fingers in and out of Christie's body beneath her one remaining item of clothing (aside from her shoes), and he could feel (and hear) her body's reaction to his fingering her.

Eventually, he stopped groping her tits only to push his shorts down awkwardly, now only his boxers hit his large manhood from the open air of the room. All of the attention was on Christie, though, and he planned on keeping it that way as he - after a minute or so - stopped fingering her to force his wet fingers inside of her mouth, yanking her hair back so she'd open. "Don't bite...things might get a little more interesting if you do..."

The hand holding her hair slapped her face lightly - mostly to draw the attention back to him - and then his rough hands went to her one remaining item of clothing and pulled at both sides, and the sound of her panties tearing filled the room as he tossed the useless garment away, leaving her completely naked on his lap, in front of several horny football players and frat boys.

Although the only horny guy she needed to be concerned with was the one who's cock was pushing against her back, as his hand went around her hips. "Ever done reverse cowgirl?" He whispered huskily into her ear. "Because you're about to in front of everyone..."

Trent's cock was hard, and butting up against Christie's back and rear.

Christie should be absolutely livid. She should have spun around and slapped him real hard in the face, gather up whatever dregs are left of her clothes, and storm out. He may be able to overpower her, but at least she should have tried... if only to preserve her dignity.

Yet here she is, churning about on his lap as he crudely finger-fucks her while she puts up token resistance. Perhaps she is just starving off admitting the unthinkable: that in some deep recess of her head she somehow found this debasement and humiliation... perversely hot.

That's crazy talk! But her body's reaction to him... to the crowd... is totally betraying her. it was as if another girl - one super-slut - has taken charge of her body. Or maybe that other girl was inside her all along.

To the point that when his fingers abruptly took leave of her she let out the most pathetic whimper... Christie needs to be pleasured and filled up, right away. She couldn't stand his flesh leaving her, right before her mouth is filled up with his digits and the overwhelming musky scent of her very own sex. Her eyes rolled up as he forced his fingers down her throat, but she reminded herself to be a good girl and fought her instincts to bite down.

She pretended not to hear the derisive laughter from the other side of the room, or the sound of her panties tearing in half. Her privates now fully exposed, together with her very private tattoo: a tiny indigo swallow in flight, inked right below her bikini line above her left leg. Her legs made a little twitch as if the old Christie inside her instinctively tried to clasp them together... but the new her won the battle once more, leaving them splayed wide and her whole womanly parts on display.

"Ever done reverse cowgirl?"

Christie had never done much apart from missionary. But she is already too far surrendered to her senses to give any sort of reply. Those thick wet fingers in her mouth; the monstrosity throbbing at the smalls of her back. They are all she could think of They demand to be satisfied, and Christie felt a perverse excitement course through her as she felt... honored to be the chosen girl.

Perhaps its time to give up her token resistance... and just give in her basest desires.

Willing or unwilling, Trent was going to take the naked slut here and now in front of his friends, who's interest had been heightened by the sight of her hot little body being totally stripped of clothing, as well as her natural reactions of submission. Still, this was going to be tricky, but this wasn't entirely about their comfort...or hers, really. If Trent wanted to just fuck her, he would've thrown her over the coffee table and had at her already.

But he wanted to do far more then that. He wanted to put on a show, with the hot, naked brunette as the main attraction, and he gave her ass a little slap, his hard cock tweaking her back. "I know you want it..." He whispered huskily as his hands found her hips. "I knew it the moment I saw you."

He hefted her up effortlessly, his strong grip easily finding purchase as he bent Christie (and his hips) so that his cock was positioned near her entrance. "It's why you stayed dressed like that...because you're a tease." He leaned back, his hips tilting so that his cock was positioned near her entrance.

"And teases need to be punished." Trent pulled her back down on his hard member, the tip of him inside of her. He grunted as he felt her around him. "Now ride me like the slut you are..." He grabbed her hair to spur her on, pushing his hips upwards.

The objective, of course, was to put her on display; leaving Christie sitting up, impaled on his cock, totally nude, her breasts bouncing and body glistening with sweat for all to see...but he'd be thrusting into her either way.

And she would take all of him.

Christie froze in fear as she is hoisted into the air, momentarily losing her balance and bearings - he had picked her up as easy as a rag doll. 'Punished.' What does he mean? Her answer would come swift. In a flash (and a wet sucking noise) he is fully inside her. And even though she was quite wet already, it's done so fast and he's so hard... it still stung.

"Oh my gaaaaww-ooOOSH!!!" were the only syllables to escape Christie's lips, coming out in a breathless whimper of agony and ecstasy.

Her body's immediate reaction was to bend over, but he is one step ahead. A sharp pull in her scalp made her sit up and push her chest out. Forcing her to look at the frat boys ten feet ahead of her. Everything is displayed: his veiny member's entry into her pink sex, her smooth torso imprinted with her shape of her ribs, her nipples pointing up at the ceiling. This is a live lewd show of the highest order.

Christie maneuvered for a more comfy position... 'Cause being fucked at this is angle bothered her. But to rest of the room it looked like she is squirming and trying to gorge herself on his cock. Then came the first mighty thrust of his hips to rock her world. "AHHH!" Christie cried out in surprise. His thrusts impaled him even deeper inside her... She could feel him all the way in her tummy.

A few of the guys adjusted their jeans. No doubt the sight of her is having some effect. And is that guy taping this on his phone...?!

Somehow, arousing half a dozen guys all at once is gave Christie a sense of empowerment she never felt before. All she could think of is how they're all so goddamned handsome. It's too late to have second thoughts about her dignity and pride.

Shouldn't have worn that ridiculous dress. Shouldn't have downed two drinks within minutes with a guy she has never met. It's funny how she was trying to justify her behavior earlier. Maybe she is just a slut.

Strands of her hair entered her vision. Christie stared blankly ahead with half-lidded eyes, and she had involuntarily bit on her lips. All the while her lithe little body grinded on the massive cock taking her mercilessly from behind.

Each thrust into Christie wet, giving body was deliberate, hard. The impacts were audible, the sounds of his manhood sliding in and out lewd, and the sight of her being used arousing to everyone in the room. Most of all Trent, the first to get the pleasure of her slim, tight body around his cock. "Ugh." His grunts were primal, male behind her as he let her go so she could brace herself on the table in front of them, and he stood up to get more leverage so he could really start taking her from behind.

One arm planted in front of her shoulder as he continued to pound her, so her body was effectively pinned, his cock having nowhere to go but deep, deep inside her. Carter stole a quick, painful grope of Christie's bare breast, twisting her nipple while Trent continued to fuck her.

His friend grinned at the sight. "You want to give me a hand?" laughed Trent, still putting most of his effort into pounding Christie mercilessly.

For his part, Carter looked her over, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back again. "We going to pull a train on this slut?"

"Seems like she wants it." Their conversation was a background, witty banter going on as the real show continued on unabated, Trent's hips relentless as they pounded his large cock into the naked slut.

Christie let out a shrill shriek as Trent let go of her. For a flash the girl lost balance and she started to topple forward, face first into the table... until their conjoined bodies leveraged, and she tightened her core so her forehead ended up softly tapping the tabletop.

Trent's manhood propped her hips way up, causing both her waist and back to bend rather awkwardly. But nothing bothered Christie more than the massive cock hollowing out her freshman pussy, one thrust at a time. He went so damn deep, reaching where no man has ever been before. Fucking her senseless. She whimpered, using her arms as a makeshift pillow as the jock piled her into the table. Its creaking syncing up with each push of his hips...

Christie had buried her face in her arms, so when she felt a large hand tweaking her breast, she assumed it was Trent reaching from behind. It was not until another guy spoke about pulling a train on her did she open her eyes, and right in front of her is a pair of knees, much closer than they were before. Then suddenly her head was sharply jerked upwards. She found herself looking into the mirthful eyes of another handsome guy. Good looking - but still... a complete stranger. "Please! NO!" She pleaded. But with how her neck is arched her voice came out shrill and croaked.

Just let go. Give in. You know you want it... Countered another voice inside her head.

Saying 'please' wouldn't save the naked, pliant brunette as Trent continued to pound her mercilessly; the way she was so tight around him and the eroticism of the entire scene was turning him on. The guys egging him on and whistling at the defilement of the innocent freshman didn't do anything for him except give him an ego boost...which probably did make him a little harder were he to be totally honest.

His grunts were louder and louder, and the slapping of his midsection against hers started to get rougher as well as he was determined to fill her with his seed, feeling a familiar rush. It didn't matter how long it had been; a passing moment in the jock's normal evening had been a lifetime to the attractive, completely nude slut being plowed in front of several jocks, and she would feel it as he bottomed out one more time in her, and as his cum shot deep into her depths.

"Yeeeah." said Trent as he pulled his large, softening manhood out of her, using the scraps of her dress to wipe himself off. "Who's next?"

Trent's best friend, Carter, undid his pants and let his cock out. A chuckle sounded from in front of her as the black member hung in front of the freshly fucked brunette, his hand grabbing her head again in a way that was less then congenial.

"Suck." He pulled her mouth towards his cock. "Or we'll flip you over and use you anyways."

Which was a bit of a lie, since Christie was going to get taken one way or the other. It was her choice how willing it was, and if the naked brunette without a stitch of clothing to her name wanted to give in...or fight against all of the horny jocks eying her.

For Christie, the 18 year-old sorority girl fresh out of high school, this is almost an out-of-body experience.

She no longer has any inkling of time. The faces by the pool table - her audience - have became a blur. They all the look the same - handsome, built like a linebacker, their mouths curled into cruel grins. Slap, slap, slap... her body buckled under Trent. She held onto the table for dear life otherwise her back would probably snap. Humiliation stacked on top of humiliation... it's pointless to keep count anymore.

Suddenly she sensed Trent's cock inside her pulsate and throb with a frenetic energy. He's so huge it's almost rocking her. The next thing she knew she felt extremely wet between her legs, and a warm stream trickled down her left inner thigh. The guy had filled her up with his hot cum. She'd barely known him for 10 minutes.

Christie has always wondered what having a man cum inside would feel like. She would prefer her first to happen in a more romantic and intimate setting... but the act itself lived up to all her expectations. Despite all that's happening, this is so incredibly hot and erotic. She made a man do this, all by herself... and she had caused him to leave a part of him inside her. The very thought of this brought the girl over the edge as well. She closed her eyes and released... a soft anguished moan escaping her mouth as she does.

Take a bow, Christie. You just climaxed in front of a dozen guys.

She was knocked out of her bliss by the black guy in front. He had a voice that demanded obedience and a cock that demanded service. Having lost most of her inhibitions, Christie complied. Chalk up another first - first time Christie had seen and touched a black cock. He is humongous. She had barely took the gigantic bulbous head inside her mouth and she already felt the corners of her mouth stretching painfully. It slipped out... almost smacking her in the face. Supporting herself with one hand on the table, she used her right hand - pale in contrast with the member - to grab it and try again. But her teeny mouth is only so small and she could hardly fit a third of him inside her.

Carter grinned down at the submissive freshman, feeling her small mouth try to cover his black length in its entirety. But he was wide, and the petite woman could barely engulf it with her lips, even as she redoubled her efforts to service him. He put a large hand around the back of her head and forced his hard rod into her throat, feeling it hit the back of her as he started to piston in and out, but even so the slurping noises that accompanied his effort was only rewarded with just under half of his cock being fit into her.

"Eh, no need to throat fuck her." he responds, pulling out of her fully as a line of spit connected his length to her. "Flip her over." One of his friends, a light brown skinned corner back named Antonio, obliged by taking her arms while Carter quickly scooted around to grab her legs, and soon the naked brunette was splayed on her back, her head hanging off of one end of the table while her legs were quickly spread wide on the other, the big black monster that couldn't fit in her mouth soon positioned between her legs.

"Holy shit." Even Trent had never seen his friend that hard, and Carter grinned as he took Christie's legs on his shoulder and pushed his big black cock into her in one thrust. It probably would've caused her to cry out, but soon Antonio was fucking her face with his own considerably hard length, the two foreign born football players pistoning their lengths into her with reckless abandon as her body was pushed between them.

Back
Top Bottom